Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,725 Followers

"It was, wasn't it?" I said as I pressed my lips to her chest and took a good long pull at one of her rigid nipples.

"Oh my gosh, they feel so sensitive tonight." She took my head in her hands and cradled me against her tits, just like she had when I was a baby. I gently nursed at her massive tits as my drained member slowly deflated inside her. "You're finally going soft," she said as I felt her cunt muscles squeeze down on me. I felt giddy with happiness as my withering dick started to slide out of her, then came out in slippery rush. I lifted up and looked down between us, just in time to see a pearly gob of semen ooze out from between her puffy cunt-lips. I watched as more and more cum ran out of her dripping snatch, the milky fluid running down her body to soak the sheets beneath her.

"Oh my goodness. How much did you cum? I can still feel it running out of me."

"We're just getting started, Mom," I said as I reached down and slipped a finger between her swollen pink labia, my finger sloshing around in the wads of warm jizz seeping through the oozing slit.

"You...you mean you're going to have more?" She had a look of both surprise and ravenous anticipation in her eyes as she looked at me.

"A lot more. I just need a few minutes to recover, and then I'm gonna fuck you all night long." I punctuated my words by sliding my finger deep inside her and massaging the roof of her vagina. At the same time my fingers toyed with those hot folds of flesh, my thumb rubbed over the erect spire of her clit.

"Ohhhhnnnn, Andy, you shouldn't do this to me." I could tell her heart wasn't agreeing with her words as her gloved hands pulled my face back to her succulent tits while my fingers kept working her over. I added a second finger to the first and kept rubbing those deliciously hot membranes inside her as my thumb toyed with her throbbing clit. I loved how incredibly sensitive she was—her whole body one quivering nerve-ending of sexual delight. I kept sucking at her tits, my lips and tongue laving at those gorgeous puppies as she writhed and groaned beneath me. My fingers had her close to orgasm a number of times, but each time she got close, I'd slow down and then let those sensations start to build again as my fingers and lips went back to work. I felt my cock start to slowly swell again, my insatiable sex drive for my mother firing my ravenous libido once more.

"Andy...please...don't tease me anymore. I...I have to..." she stammered, her needy body twisting and bucking against me.

"You have to what?" I teased, spinning my long middle finger in a slow circle deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhhnnn...I...I need to cum," she gasped out, her hips bucking up against my probing fingers.

I didn't make her wait any longer as I lowered my head and clamped on hard to one of her nipples, my teeth scraping gingerly over the long stiff bud as I sucked hard, pulling most of her areola into my mouth.

"OH GOD YESSSSSSSSSSS," she hissed as my big thumb rolled all around the throbbing button of her stiff clit while my fingers rubbed salaciously along the roof of her vagina, triggering the nerve-endings separating those two sensitive areas.

"OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD," she cried out as her body started to shake convulsively. She was twitching and bucking wildly as I held on, my lips and tongue driving her crazy. She came for a long time, her moans of ecstasy filling the air while the sound was accompanied by the creaking of the bed as she gyrated through a spine-tingling release. She finally collapsed back on the bed as the delicious sensations receded, her full lips parted sensually as she gasped for air. I looked down at her spectacular tits, the voluminous orbs rising and falling as she fought to regain her breath. Just looking at that magnificent body of hers—absolutely glorious in virginal white—had my cock rearing up to its full length once more.

"C'mere, Mom." I pulled her up and reached beneath her legs as I lifted and carried her over to my dresser. I knew that in her fucked-out condition it would be hard for her to walk right now, even just a few steps.

"Wha...what are you doing?" she asked in a daze, her eyes looking at me glassily.

"I think you're going to like this," I said as I sat her on top of my dresser. She leaned back, her sweaty body leaving its dampness on the mirror behind. Her exposed tits looked great, riding full and heavy on her chest. I pushed her legs open, my throbbing cock rearing up between us. "Bring your legs up." I reached down and grabbed her ankles, my eyes feasting on those wickedly sexy sling-backs as I lifted her legs up and put them on my shoulders. It was a good thing she'd been going to the gym and attending those yoga classes, because I had her almost completely folded in two.

"Put your hand down there and steer," I instructed. She did as I asked, her gloved fingers circling my rigid prick as she brought the head to her slick oily cunt-lips.

"Mmmmm," she purred, rubbing the enflamed head all around her wet pink labia before nestling the throbbing tip between those hot pink curtains.

"That's it," I said as she released my dick and put her hands flat on the dresser on each side of her, her fingers clutching the front edge. "Now, let's see how far we can open you up so you can take this as deep as possible." I reached up and took her slender ankles in each hand, and then pushed them further up and out to each side, leaving her totally spread-eagled for my frontal assault.

"Aaahhh," she gasped as I felt her thighs tighten up, knowing I had reached the physical limit of how far I could spread her open.

"That's perfect, Mom. Now that I've got you spread wide open, I'm gonna work that greasy hole for a while." I salaciously rolled my hips, stirring her red-hot box with just the first few inches of my searing prick.

"Oh Andy, that feels so good." Her eyes closed in pleasure as she leaned her head back against the mirror. She looked incredibly beautiful, a pure vision in virginal white, with the rhinestone choker and white opera-length gloves make her look wickedly nasty at the same time. Her lustrous brown locks swirled about her face wildly, while her skin glowed with a fine sheen of perspiration from our previous exertions. What I had before me looked more like a wanton sex machine than my mother, and that was just as I'd hoped. For years I'd pictured and fantasized about her being with me like this—and now, there was no turning back for either of us. As I looked at the ravenous creature spread out before me, I drew my hips back, figuring it was time to go nice and deep. I flexed forward, the fist-like helmet rising high and deep inside her.

"OHHHHHHHHH," she groaned loudly as the mushroom-shaped head pummeled the opening to her womb. Her molten trench felt exquisite, the lubricated tissues wrapping tightly around my penetrating shaft. I drew back and looked down, my veiny shaft glistening with a mixture of her warm cunt-juice and the semen I'd already deposited inside her. I flexed further back until those soft pink petals were nibbling at the purple rope-like corona, and then impaled myself balls-deep once more.

"OH MY GOD." Her head lolled from side to side against the mirror as I started to fuck her hard. "Uhn...uhn...uhn," she moaned with each powerful thrust of my hips. "It's so hard...and so deep."

With my hands still holding her nylon-clad legs up and out to each side, I angled my hips upwards and concentrated on sliding my probing erection over the upper folds of flesh inside that tight wet channel. In just a few minutes she was gasping and starting to shake, her sweating body leaving a damp smear on the mirror behind her as it banged rhythmically against the wall. Her huge tits were shaking enticingly as I slammed my hips against the pouting mound of her pussy over and over, her swollen nipples looking as big and stiff as the tips of my baby fingers.

"Andy, I...I...AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," she uttered as she started to cum once more. I redoubled my efforts and fucked her viciously as she started to writhe and twitch. Her cunt gripped down on me hard as she spasmed through her orgasm, the steaming membranes gripping the throbbing shaft of my cock and trying to pull the precious nectar from inside me. Feeling that delicious hot squeezing was all it took. I flexed back and drove forward, my balls slapping noisily against her upturned ass while I powered my pulsating erection as high and deep inside her as I could. With my hands still holding her legs spread wide open for me, I kept my body pressed tightly to hers as I blew my load forcefully against her cervix.

"I can feel you cumming inside me," she cried as my cock continued to spit, filling her with a fresh batch of hot thick protein. The delicious orgasmic shudders ran through my body as I came, filling my mother with a massive load of semen. I felt my body quaking as the engorged head spit out the viscous gobs, flooding her with my precious nectar. My buried prick finally stopped shooting as the exquisite sensations coursing through me slowly dwindled. I held still with my rigid manhood buried deep, her insides awash with my potent swimmers. If my mother's tubes hadn't been tied at the time I was born, there was no way she would have escaped this night without getting pregnant. As our breathing slowly returned to normal, I felt my member start to lose its rigidity. I lowered her legs to each side and let them drape over the edge of the dresser before withdrawing my spent prick. We both looked down as it slid out of her, immediately followed by a slithery milky-white river that spread out into a pearly puddle on the dresser beneath her.

"Push down inside you, Mom. Get as much out of you as you can." I watched her stomach muscles flex beneath the sexy merry widow as she followed my instruction. The flexing muscles rolled down through her abdomen as she pressed down. We both watched as another long strand of thick cream oozed from between her glistening pussy-lips to join the growing puddle beneath her. She pushed again and again until a final shimmering gob oozed forth. I took my finger, slipped it inside her and drew it down along the bottom of the hot trench, pushing out the last warm gobs of thick semen. I watched her lick her lips instinctively as I brought my gooey finger up and held it mere inches from her face.

"Would you like this, Mom?" I asked teasingly as I waved my cum-coated finger in front of her.

"Yesss," she hissed, her eyes never leaving the sight of my milky fingertip.

"Here you go," I replied as I slipped my shimmering finger between her lips.

"Mmmmmm," she mewed as her lips and tongue closed down on the invading digit. She sucked wantonly, her eyes closed in bliss as she savored the tasty morsel.

"If you're still hungry, there's a lot more you can have," I said softly as I stepped back and nodded to the swirling pool of milky semen between her legs. She leaped off the dresser and dropped to her knees beside it, her mouth just above the front edge. I watched with perverted delight as she leaned forward and slavishly feathered her tongue into the inviting puddle of cum.

"Mmmmmm." She purred like a kitten with a saucer of warm milk as she ran the flat of her tongue through the slippery mass of cock-juice, then flicked her tongue up sluttishly, drawing her milky reward back into her waiting mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she purred again as she swallowed, the silky cream sliding warmly down her throat. She extended her tongue once more and resumed licking, her talented tongue quickly noisily lapping up every precious morsel of my manly cum.

"That's my good girl," I said as I climbed onto the bed and lay on the stacked-up pillows against the headboard. I brought my legs up and pointed to my spent prick, the sticky tube now lying against my thigh. "There's a little more here for you. Bring that sweet tongue of yours up here and clean this up."

She looked so fucking hot as she crawled onto the bed between my spread legs, her huge breasts swaying pendulously beneath her, the tips of her nipples almost touching the sheets.

"Oh yeah, that's it, Mom," I said as she eagerly took my gooey member in her mouth and started cleaning off our combined juices. "Yeah, that's perfect. Get it nice and clean, and then just keep sucking until I tell you to stop."

She did just as I asked, settling in between my legs and sucking obediently as I lay back with my arms crossed behind my head and savored the illicit pleasure of my mother sucking my cock. I looked at her spectacular body as she enthusiastically sucked, her lush form provocatively displayed in that stunning white outfit I'd picked out. I kept her working on my cock for about 45 minutes before it was once more standing up at attention—and I knew I wanted to feel it deep inside her once more.

"That's good, Mom," I said as I reached down and pulled her vacuuming mouth off my upright prick. "Now get over on your back—I'm not finished fucking you yet."

She needed no encouragement as she quickly took my spot as I rolled out from beneath her. I took her slim ankles in each hand and folded her up into my favorite position once more, spreading that deliciously slippery twat of hers wide open. Her cunt lips were absolutely dripping and searing hot as I fit the broad head of my cock between them.

"Time to take your temperature again, Mom," I said as I pushed her legs up and out to each side as I buried my rampant prick inside her. She'd obviously become more and more aroused as she'd been sucking me and as my driving erection touched that sensitive spot deep inside her, she spun off into another sheet-gripping climax.

For the next hour, I fucked her every which way, my long thick cock never leaving her gripping cunt for more than a few seconds at time. I lost track of the number of times she climaxed. Her body was a twitching sweaty mass that I just kept pummeling my cock into. A couple of times she did that thing where she seemed to black out for a few seconds, her body becoming overwhelmed with the pleasurable sensations running through it. I knew she was okay though and just kept hammering away at her until she recovered, before once more sending her over to another gushing release.

After staving off my own orgasm for so long, I finally couldn't take it any longer. Right now, she was lying on her stomach beneath me, her lush round ass perched high in the air as my rigid pecker shuttled relentlessly in and out of her dripping pussy. She was face down with her head turned to the side, her messy hair draped over her pretty features as she gasped for air. I had my hand pressing on the middle of her back, holding her in place while I drove my long thick erection as deep into her as I could. I felt my balls start to draw up, and I knew just where I wanted to put this load.

"Turn over, Mom," I said as I pulled out and crawled up until I was kneeling next to her face. She rolled over on her back, her hair falling away from her pretty face onto the pillow beneath her. I wrapped my hand around my throbbing prick and pointed it down just as the first rush of boiling semen sped up the shaft of my cock.

"Aaahh." She gave a sharp intake of breath and I saw her hand shoot between her legs as I started to cum, the first thick rope of semen splattering against her face.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh..." She let out another long gasp of orgasmic delight, her fingers working busily between her legs as I painted her face with cum. I kept jacking away at my throbbing cock, pumping out wad after wad of baby batter, directing each shot at her pretty face. My hand pumped again and again as the semen rained down upon her. I continued to unload, absolutely flooding her face with warm milky cum. I could see her quivering and twitching through her own climax as I stroked away, her face now almost totally covered in silvery strands and milky gobs of cock-juice. As the final orgasmic contractions slowly receded, I flicked the last dangling strand of semen onto her face and sat back on my heels, totally spent.

I felt a wonderful illicit thrill as I reveled in the fact that I had fucked my mother into blissful submission, just as I'd always dreamed of. I had fantasized about this forever, taking my mother in any way I wanted time and again, and now here we were and it was better than I had ever imagined. I was happily content knowing that my mother had totally submitted to me—that tonight was only the start of many similar times we'd have together. Times where she'd let me dress her up exactly as I pleased, and then willingly submit to anything I wanted to do to her.

I looked down at my mother lying beneath me, her face covered in my pearly seed, her eyes closed in blissful satisfaction as her fingers toyed gently between her legs.

I had started out to educate my mother in the pleasures of sex, only to find out that she was as insatiable as I was. As her teacher, I could give her nothing less than an A+ for each of our lessons. In each lesson and ensuing test, she had achieved the same result each time—absolute perfection.

I watched as her tongue slipped out and ran sluttishly around her lips, drawing my warm semen into her mouth. I smiled to myself, knowing the education of my mother still had a ways to go. Yes, there was one more hole of hers that needed some of her son's special attention—but that's a different story.

THE END

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,725 Followers