Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers

"Andy, you're so hard," she said with a low groan as she pumped her hand slowly along the full length of my beefy prick.

"That's because of you, Mom. I can't help but get this hard when I'm around you. I think you better get used to it, because you're going to be getting a lot of that hard cock from now on." I saw her shudder in both excitement and trepidation as her hand continued to slide back and forth, precum now oozing from the tip as it started to coat her stroking fingers, the seeping fluid looking wickedly lewd as it soaked into her gloves. "Do you think you could get used to that, Mom? Do you think you can get used to working on my hard cock as much as I need you to?" I accompanied my words by reaching forward and sliding my hand beneath one of her overflowing bra cups, my fingers wrapping themselves beneath one heavy orb and squeezing gently. I watched as a shiver ran down her spine while her tongue slid out of her mouth and circled wetly around her bee-stung lips.

"Yes," she replied, her voice almost trancelike.

"Yes what?" I asked as I continued to manipulate her massive tit, my fingers sliding teasingly over the swelling mound of flesh.

"Yes, I'll work on your cock as much as you want me to." Her tiny hand continued to stroke back and forth, precum flowing continuously from the tip of the dark crimson crown to run salaciously back down the turgid shaft.

"And you'll take as much cum as I want to give you, however and whenever I want?"

"Yes," she hissed breathlessly, her lush body now trembling with need.

"That's my girl. Now I think we both know where I want to put this first load. Are you ready for it?" I asked as I pulled her close to me and lowered my lips to hers. I paused for a second as I looked into her lust-filled eyes, waiting for an answer before I kissed her.

"Yes, I'm ready," she gasped, pressing her lips to mine as I feathered my tongue deep into her welcoming mouth. We kissed ravenously, our tongues entwined as our hands sought out each other's body. I backed her up to the bed and laid her down in the middle, her head propped up on the stack of pillows I'd placed against the headboard. She looked so desirable laying there, her body provocatively displayed in a sensual myriad of virginal white, her lovely features accented enchantingly by her brilliant red lipstick and provocative eye makeup. Those white gloves looked so wickedly sexy as they rose almost to her shoulders, the soft fabric seeming to caress the full length of her arms. My eyes feasted on the lacy merry widow that was barely able to contain her big tits, the swelling orbs rising and falling wantonly with each rapid beat of her racing heart. I looked down the flowing lines of her supine body, lying provocatively on my bed, one leg drawn slightly up at a sexy angle. The merry widow nipped in tightly at her slim waist before flaring out and ending at those wide motherly hips that had given birth to me so many years ago—hips that I would soon be pounding mercilessly into my mattress.

"Absolutely beautiful," I thought, looking at her dainty lace panties as she parted her legs slightly, the smooth narrow band of lace covering her pussy now darkened as they absorbed more of her flowing juices. My eyes peered further down, down past her full meaty thighs to her toned legs bewitchingly encased in sheer white nylons. Her feet looked so sexy in those shoes, the sky-high heels of the white sling-backs digging provocatively into the mattress beneath her. As I kneeled on the bed and crawled between her legs, I looked up at her pretty face once more, my eyes locking for a second on the choker I'd placed around her neck. I felt a surge of illicit lust go through me as I looked at that choker, that sexy rhinestone choker—glinting wickedly in the soft amber light. Just looking at that alluring little piece of jewelry, the shiny band circling her slim neck so teasingly, I felt my cock become even harder as I thought about how amazing that choker looked with the rest of the outfit. I was almost dizzy with desire as I hungrily stared at my mother, the most incredibly erotic display of feminine pulchritude I'd ever seen—and now she was going to be all mine.

"Just part those legs for me, Mom," I said as I positioned myself in front of her on my knees, my swollen erection bobbing menacingly. She instantly complied, drawing her knees up and letting her nylon-covered legs roll open to each side. As her legs parted, I moved in closer, my eyes drawn to the inviting V of her spreading thighs. Her warm womanly scent wafted into my nostrils, setting my already soaring libido afire as I breathed in the thrilling scent. I could see the crotch of her panties snugly cupping her sex, the wet stain spreading all the way across the front panel as she got wetter and wetter. I reached forward with both hands and slid them beneath the lacy edge of the merry widow to the waistband of her panties. My fingers quickly found the tiny tabs that Jessica had shown me in the store. With a little flick of each thumb, I felt the tabs come away, just as she'd promised. I grabbed the damp panties in my fingers and pulled them away.

"Aaaaahhh," she gasped as the tiny piece of fabric easily came away from her body. I took her panties and brought them to my face. I looked down at the gusset, the panel sinfully warm and incredibly wet from her flowing cunt-juice.

"Mmmmm," I moaned deep in my throat as I pressed her drenched panties to my nose and breathed deeply. My brain burned with incestuous lust as I savored my mother's earthy scent. I lowered the sodden garment and we locked eyes as I feathered my tongue from between my lips and licked sensually at the warm damp crotch.

"Oh Andy." She gasped breathlessly as she watched me, her body trembling with need as she drank in the perverted sight of her own son hungrily lapping up her womanly nectar from her dripping panties.

I sucked lewdly at the sodden crotch before tossing the panties aside and moving between her spread legs. My rampant cock was poised over her dripping cunt, a strand of precum dangling tantalizingly from the glistening tip. I wrapped my hand around my thrusting erection and pointed it right at her. "Mom, I'm gonna make you cum so many times with this, you'll wonder how you every lived without it."

I saw her eyes go big as I moved closer and pointed the engorged head down, leaning forwards as I pressed the engorged crimson crown against her beckoning introitus. With my hand still wrapped around my cock, I leaned forwards, watching intently as the slick pink petals of her labia started to spread sinfully over the broad flared head of my rock-hard prick.

"Uhnnnngg," she gasped as I watched the helmet disappear completely inside her, her pussy-lips closing down snugly just past the rope-like coronal ridge. With my rigid boner trapped firmly inside her, I released it from my grasp and slipped my hands over her bent-up knees.

"Do you like that, Mom?" I asked as I rocked my hips back and forth slowly, fucking her with just the plum-shaped head.

"Y...yesssss," she hissed.

"Then let's give you a little more." I levered myself back for a second and then slowly thrust forward, my thick cock sliding deeper into her.

"Ohhhhnnnngg," she moaned as her head rolled from side to side. Her birth canal felt exquisitely tight and hot, the steaming tissues inside her gripping me like a hot buttery glove. I got about 5" deep and found my progress blocked, her snatch tightening right up. It dawned on me that this must be the point that my father had been able to reach with his smallish dick, and that was the only man she had ever been with. I looked down at my shaved groin and saw a good 3" at least that I had no intention of leaving outside my mother's hot wet cunt.

"This might hurt a little, Mom, but I'm going to put all of this as far into you as I can. And once I'm there, I'm gonna start fucking you...and I'm gonna keep fucking you until you can't take it any longer." I leaned over her and supported myself with my arms on either side of her. With my eyes locked on hers, I rolled my hips backwards for a split second and then slowly thrust forward.

"Oh my Goddddddd," she groaned as my penetrating erection started to split her wide open. I could feel the tight tissues inside her reluctantly giving way as the battering head of my prick drove deeper and deeper. Her gloved hands pulled at the sheets in a death grip, but I wouldn't be denied, my long thick cock burrowing to the bottom of her virginal-like hole. Her cunt felt incredible as I slowly powered my way deeper, the molten-like tissues inside her grudgingly parting before my surging dick. With a final firm thrust of my hips, I drove myself balls-deep, the head of my prick bumping against her cervix.

"Oh my God...oh my God...OHHHHHHHHHHHH," she moaned loudly as a shattering orgasm roared through her, my probing cock reaching sensitive spots inside her that had never been touched before. I kept myself buried to the hilt as she bucked and shook through a wickedly intense climax, her head rolling from side to side on the pillow as she moaned like a wounded animal. After nearly a minute, her twitching finally subsided as she opened her eyes and looked at me, those beautiful blue orbs shining with blissful happiness.

"Andy, that was incredible," she whispered softly as she reached behind my neck with her gloved hands and pulled me down to her. I kissed her deeply, her welcoming tongue pulling mine deep inside.

"We're just getting started," I said as I rolled my hips in a slow sensual circle.

"Ohnnnn...it's so thick and hard," she purred as she looked down between us at our joined bodies. "I never thought I'd be able to take all of it inside me."

"Well, I'm gonna make sure you get all of it inside you time and time again from now on—starting right now." I drew back along the tight gripping channel until just the broad head was left inside her steaming trench, then drove my hips forward, smashing my shaved groin flush up against hers.

"Aaaahhh," she groaned deep in her throat while her hands gripped the sheets once more as I started to fuck her. I felt like I had lost control of my senses as I thrust into my mother savagely, my incestuous lust for her driving me like never before.

"Ah...ah...ah..." She was moaning continuously as I slammed into her, my cock spearing as far into her as I could get. Her cunt felt as hot as a furnace, and I could feel the recently-split walls deep within her becoming slick with her oily juices.

"Yes...yes..." I hissed through clenched teeth as I hammered the full length of my prick as deep as I could get it.

"OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..." Her eyes rolled back in her head as she started to cum again. I continued pounding her into the mattress as she gyrated beneath me, her body twitching and convulsing in paroxysms of pleasure as her climax continued. As I'd expected, my mother's needy pussy was as sensitive as the rest of her body—a body whose capacity for such sexual pleasure had previously been untapped. And from now on, I had every intention of exploring the limits of what that spectacular body of hers had to offer. From the way she was gasping and shaking through this first fuck left me no doubt that she was as insatiable doing this as she had been for everything else I'd taught her.

"So deep," she groaned as I pistoned my hips up and down, nailing her to the bed with the hard fleshy stake between my legs. I could hear the springs creaking and the headboard slamming rhythmically against the wall as I kept pounding her, her gripping hot cunt almost tearing the flesh off my thrusting cock. I felt my balls start to draw up close to my body as I approached my orgasm. As she started to buck through her third climax, I felt her gushing juice spray out of her and onto my sack as my balls continued to slap against her upturned ass.

"OH FUCK MOM, HERE IT COMES," I warned as I felt the first rush of semen speed up the shaft of my cock. I thrust into her as far and as deep as I could, the head of my enflamed dick pressing snugly against her cervix as my cum burst forth.

"Oh my God, I can feel it shooting into me," she gasped as I started to fill her, torrents of semen filling her hot gooey hole.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I flooded her gripping snatch, basting the hot wet membranes inside her like a Christmas turkey. I came and I came, my cock spewing wad after wad of thick gooey cum deep inside her as I continued to unload. I had never felt such intense pleasure in my life. It felt like I was shooting my very soul deep inside her. As my throbbing member continued to twitch and shoot, I thought about the fact that this is what I had fantasized about for so long—fucking my mother, and now, it had been better than I had ever dreamed of. A final post-orgasmic shiver ran down my spine and I stopped moving, keeping my body poised over her ravaged form but leaving my turgid manhood in its new home—buried deep inside my mother's tight gripping vagina.

"Oh Andy, that was so good," she gasped breathlessly as I looked deep into her warm blue eyes.

"I'm glad you liked it. I told you I was going to make you cum with this." I flexed my stomach muscles so she could feel my beefy dong move inside her.

"Yes, but I never expected four times already," she replied, her eyes twinkling naughtily at the thought of those nerve-jangling climaxes.

"Who says we need to stop at four?" I rolled my hips in a slow sensuous circle inside her, as if I was using my prick to stir a thick batch of cement.

"Ohhhhnnn...that feels sooooooo goooooood," she moaned, relishing the feeling of my rigid dick rubbing all around the hot oily membranes inside her. Her eyes had closed in pleasure, but now she opened them wide and looked at me in surprise as I kept circling my hips provocatively. "You're...you're still hard?"

"Yes. It's you that makes me like this, Mom. I've been waiting for this for a long time, and I don't plan to stop now." I sat back on my haunches, my dick sliding back until just the tip was hidden from view by the slick pink petals of her needy flower. I reached down to her ankles and pulled her legs up and apart until they rested on my shoulders, the whispery soft nylons feeling sinfully cool on my skin. I rolled forward until I was again face-to-face with her, my movement raising her dripping cunt up slightly until I had it at just the right angle for the wickedly immoral assault I had planned. "Now, let's just see how many more times I can make you cum."

Her eyes were glistening with anticipation and desire as I reared back and with one powerful thrust, I drove my still rock-hard prick into her until the broad head bumped against the opening of her womb. I felt her body twitch in response at the same time as my groin pressed firmly up against her greasy mound.

"OHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she wailed as my powerful thrust triggered another searing orgasm deep inside her. With her hips turned up in perfect position, I started to vigorously fuck her, my hips getting into a smooth rhythm as I took her balls-deep with every energetic thrust.

"Oh...oh...oh..." She was moaning continuously as I thrust away, both our bodies quickly becoming covered in sweat. I was soaring with lust-driven desire as my hips kept jack-hammering away, as if I was trying to drive her deeper and deeper into the mattress. I pulled out and quickly turned her over, mounting her from behind as my surging dick slipped effortlessly between her dripping pussy-lips. I held onto her wide matronly hips as I slammed my groin against her lush heart-shaped ass, my burning erection sluicing deep into her steaming cunt. Her veil had come off at some point, and I watched it slide slowly off the bed, which was shaking rhythmically with our lustful exertions, the headboard bumping noisily against the wall.

"OHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK." My mother gasped out as she came again and I smiled to myself—it was the first time I had ever heard her use the 'F-word'. She twitched and shook for a long time as I rolled my hips salaciously, rubbing my engorged prick against every tingling nerve-ending inside her. I looked down at the connection of our joined bodies, our sweaty flesh spackled with whitish froth where my first load of semen had been pushed out of her cunt by my powerful thrusts. The smell of pure animal-like sex filled the air.

After she had a second orgasm in this position, I withdrew my cock once more and turned her on her side. I raised one of her legs high in the air, slipping my throbbing erection back into her as I kneeled at the steaming entrance to that velvety-hot twat of hers. We continued fucking, and I turned her every which way, but never taking my raging cock out of her for more than a few seconds at a time. As soon as I had her positioned the way I'd want, I'd sink it all the way into her once more and started pounding away, making sure she came at least twice in every position.

"Do you like that, Mom?" I asked as I flipped her onto her back once more. I put her legs back over my shoulders again and rolled her up into my favorite position, perfect for deep hard fucking.

"I...I...," she stammered, her body quivering in blissful waves from her repetitive series of climaxes.

"Let's see how you like this." I reached forward and yanked at the front of the merry widow, the detachable bra cups coming away in my hands, just like Jessica had shown me they would. Her huge tits spilled forth, spreading over the full breadth of her chest, her big nipples stiff and throbbing.

"I think you've got a few more left in you," I said as I leaned forward, taking a hard rubbery nipple between my lips at the same time as I fed my blood-engorged lance right to the bottom of her hot oily cunt.

"OH GOD...NOT AGAINNNNNNNN." She growled deep in her throat like an animal as she started to convulse once more. She ran the fingers of her gloved hands through my hair as I made sweet oral love to those tremendous breasts of hers, my lips and tongue licking and sucking at every square inch of those sensitive mounds. Continuing to suck at her huge tits, I pounded myself into her mercilessly, feeding her every inch time and time again as her enveloping snatch gripped me like a hot buttery fist. I'd been fucking her for over an hour, slowing down periodically as I summoned all my willpower to stop from cumming. Now, I couldn't stop anymore.

"OH FUCKKKKKKK," I groaned loudly as I started to cum. I felt the muscles in her weeping box contract snugly around my probing erection as I started to shoot, as if she was trying to milk as much cum out of me as possible.

"OHHHNNNNNNNNN..." She moaned again, another shattering climax roaring through her as I nipped at her sensitive tits. I kept thrusting into her as my cock kept shooting deep inside her gyrating body. She was thrashing about beneath me like a ragdoll while my blistering pecker spewed out wad after wad of milky semen at the apex of her slippery birth canal.

I felt her arms drop to her sides and I looked up to see her eyes roll up into her head as she collapsed into the bed beneath her. I kept thrusting away at her still body, flooding her needy cunt with my warm semen as she blacked out from the intense fucking. I continued to unload, her sinfully hot pussy becoming a welcoming receptacle for my lust-driven desires. The delightful orgasmic contractions coursing through me finally subsided, and I lay still, my drained member still clamped deep inside her.

"Wha...what happened?" she asked as she came to a few seconds later.

"You're okay, Mom," I said as I reached up and removed a strand of her disheveled hair from her face. "You just kind of passed out there for a few seconds."

"Oh Andy," she said as she reached up and pulled my face down to hers, her lips giving me a series of rapid kisses. "I've never felt anything like that. It felt so good, but I felt like I was gonna die at the same time. The feelings were just so intense. It was amazing."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers