All Comments on 'Educating Shannon'

by Rehnquist

Sort by:
  • 179 Comments (Page 2)
Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

I guess, but couldn't get pass the first page, yet. I didn't think that he would be as much of a slime ball as she was, so I quit. It's probably quit good, I'll finish it later, I don't like slime balls like this lawyer in real life, let alone in a story. Even the characters in Boston Legal have some compassion, and there just hired guns. This guy is just as low if not lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
On my 2nd read

it just became so much clearer that you write around the very sexual in a "nice" way without using some of the other terms and that makes it all soo "dirty" and it still comes out luridly erotically hot. Seems like you make love with the words you use rather than fucking the readers head. Thanks kid. Now on to see if there's anything I haven't read of yours. Scotty- Oh yeah the actual story was good too !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I usually hate reconciliations

But if I ever wanted to like one, this is pretty much what it would look like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it. I' have a hard time with taking it in the ass. But this made me hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, great author...

He should have married Rebecca and then they could play with Shannon on the side. I don't figure a leopard can change it's spots that quickly - Shannon will cheat again, she'll hurt him again. Good story though, appreciate you taking the time to write it and present it here for us to read. Now - when are you going to write us some more???

Thanks!

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 7 years ago
Amazes

me when I see comments from people who state that whatever will certainly happen again because leopards can't change their spots/cheaters always cheat blah, blah, blah! People DO change. They mature. Their values change. Their priorities change. Their focus changes. Are you the person you were ten years ago?? Were you the fully formed perfect being with no flaws?? Excellent writing and truly a piece of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
she will

cheat again, always looking for something new,better, fresher, and she will destroy him next time.

and thats another story i would love to read. 5*

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago
Story has it all

A well-written story with romance,eroticism, and a good storyline, one of the better stories I've read on Literotica .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellant!

I agree with another comment "one of the best I've read on Literotica!"

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 7 years ago
One of the hottest ever

I must say that this story was one of the hottest I've read on Literotica, which I've been perusing for several years. What's more, I found myself wishing I were the guy in the story with Shannon and Rebecca lol! 5 Stars for sure! My stories posted here are true -- this one seems way too good to be so lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story, a little saddened

A lot of your stories seem to have a theme of loss. Is this a fantasy of a 'what could have been' that never was? I don't know that I could ever again sleep with someone who broke my heart. Super hot story though, either way, not overwhelmed by engaging plot.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
non con within a neat plot!!:)) good story!! :))

Fantasy of a trip down memory lane and reversing a hurtful love affair memory?:)) who wouldnt dream of something like that?:))non con within a neat plot!!:))....good story!! :))

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
Great, best in class.

It is amazing, that after 5 years, some troll drops a "cuck" complaint, on as erotic a revenge/no consent story available.

The good guy wins a harem fantasy is the opposite of that. Hope you doing well R, wish you would post more.

DieAlteRomantischeDieAlteRomantischealmost 7 years ago
It's probably much too late

for him to see this, but Rehnquist is one of the premier writers we're lucky to read here. He dates from what apparently were the golden years of Literotica; yes, there are still some good writers contributing, but none seem to compare with the likes of him or Calibeachgirl or alwaysraining, to name a few of the giants who moved on or simply stopped. sigh

BBeinhartBBeinhartalmost 7 years ago
Rehnquist is back as Rehnquist1!

He has posted a comment to the March 17 LW Legends Special and stated that he is still alive....but no stories so far.

MartyMBMartyMBover 6 years ago
Getting back together is too weird...

...without a really long dating period, at a minimum. We don't know why she broke up. Unless I missed it, I don't think that was ever addressed. But to break up with nothing but two words is as hurtful as anything I've read in LW. I can see Erik defending Shannon but I can't see him back together with her. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Top shelf

One of the great sex stories on literotica. The individual sex scenes were so much enhanced by the environment: Eric's past relationship with Shannon was the setting that provided the foundation. For example, his near-rape and then his bondage scenes both played off Shannon 's fantasies.

Another amazing facet of this writing is that it is so well put together literarily. I don't get slowed down by misspellings, poor grammar, switching persons (eg he instead of her), etc. I don't complain about such things because it's an amateur site without professional editors buy it is smoother this way. In other words, not only is the story excellent, but so is the writing that carries it.

Ct. Yankee on 12-24-08 only read 2 of the 6 pages and then proclaims the protagonist (Eric) an "arrogant bullying ass-hole." This is rendering the verdict when the trial is 1/3 over. The ensuing story demonstrates that Eric used his advantage over Shannon to fulfill her fantasies, giving her pleasures higher than ever known and thus endearing himself to her. So the arrogant one turns out to be Ct. Yankee who thinks he can pre-judge the case before the facts are in.

Plus I like happy endings. A GREAT story. Thanks.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn that really was one of the best sex stories

Surprised me too because I never read Non Consent stories. Saw the high rating on this though and knew from reading the lazy lemon sun that this author was good so I gave it a shot and it was simply amazing. One of the best stories on this site. Too bad this author doesn't write any more.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
Still like this story, but still stuck with questions...

Notice when she asked if his cock was hers...?

His response: "It's yours," I gasped, "for as long as you want it."

Which depending on your mindset, could be taken to mean, "Sure, I'll be your sextoy... until I come into where you are, you're fucking someone else, and you tell me, "We're done." Again. And go back to fucking the other guy. Or since I've expanded your horizons, other gal."

Ok, he PROBABLY didn't mean that (and she MAYBE wouldn't do it)... but if ALL he's doing is making her "happy" what's to keep someone else from making her happy...?

Want to prove she really means "together" this time...? Sign a prenup where she can't touch his stuff and he gets half of hers if she dumps him without cause...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good One

Very good, you surprised me....10ssss

bill

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
I just committed Sacrilege!!! BC of the reconciliation, I felt compelled to NOT 5 it

Never thought I would ever do that on an RQ story!!!!

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 6 years ago
Argh

"And the scar was probably from a caesarean section, so her pussy may still be tight." The writing is fine, story is fine but this BS ruined it. Having children doesn't destroy a woman's body. Really tired of seeing that myth perpetuated. Why was that a necessary detail to include? It wasn't and all it did was show the writer has very limited real life experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nicely done. Great buildup and resolution.

I haven't read your material is several years. But you're a very good story-teller, and this is one of your best.

Thank you for sharing this erotic fable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More Please

I'd love to read more by you in the non-consent/reluctance category. You write very well, very thorough and descriptive. This was my favorite story on this site so far, I'd love to read more of your stories that are similar to this, do you have any? I will continue to read your other stories outside of this category, because I am a fan of your style! Can anybody recommend other stories in this category that are this well written? Thanks

mower9527mower9527almost 5 years ago
where have you gone Mr Rehnquist...

your readers return their eyes to you. thanks for what you have done. is there more to come? no pun intended.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 4 years ago
Why drop him the first time?

The story never answered the question of why Shannon dumped Erik when they were engaged.

southernreb27southernreb27about 4 years ago
MARTYMB

Shannon dumped him for $$$.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A good story...

...with a pleasing finish. Glad to experience this author's return to the fray.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not one of R's best

This is in fact about two pages of story expanded to 6 by long boring sex scenes. BTW, no one could practice in all the areas claimed in the story without committing malpractice everyday. In 1960, perhaps, but not now that governments at all levels have vomited out oceans of poorly conceived, poorly drafted, poorly adjudicated "law".

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 4 years ago
Hmmmm

I got to page four of six and since there wasn’t any story happening other than group sex, I gave up. I just finished reading two excellent stories of yours, I am disappointed. I guess I’ll try the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

1* because the pedophile isn't dead or in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Singaporeslings

Shit, I used to drink these things like cherry Koolaide back in college, now I find it's a child porn site? Damn things sneak up on you, you're drunk on your ass and you don't even know it until you discover that your legs don't work. You can't get off the bar stool to go to the john and have to sit there in agony for a couple of hours till you sober up enough to go take that leak. Dry Gin, cherry brandy and a little lemon with a dangerous little straw.

A couple of unethical lawyers I can accept here in regards to Shannon, but something needs to happened to the pedofile as I don't see any difference between enjoying watching it and actually performing it. Take everything he has and give him up or just make him go away permanently. Signed: BTW

Hardday1953Hardday1953about 3 years ago
Good story

Hot and heavy. I gave you a 5.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Pretty hot, and screwing the ex topped it off.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

One minor issue is, well, it's actually a huge issue. As an officer of the court, they're compelled by Federal and state laws to report what they found on that laptop. Erick and Rebecca allowed themselves to essentially join Hollis in his hiding criminal actions. In the real world, they'd have advised the DA, who would've subpoenaed the laptop and filed criminal charges. Then, by default Shannon would've ended up with everything except alimony and child support.

.

Still, a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oof... big mistakes! Fucking a client, letting a child abuser go free, getting romantically involved with a horrible person... This story could've been titled "What not to do at work and in your life".

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Good story, but the ending kind of kills it. She's back in control. And based on her behavior, having sex with this woman should be filed under "How to Get AIDS Quickly." Still, good writing, and a good revenge story (against the horrible husband).

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

What is missing is an epilogue of, maybe, ten to twenty years later to see if she actually was sincere and they lived happily ever after, or she royally screwed him over...again, or if he planned well for her predictable personality and nuked her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good. however, lots of grammar issues. off of, palpitate instead of palpate, misplaced apostrophes, on and on. i'll still read your stories, but rather than comment, then captcha, i'll just give it one star until things improve. my wife, super smart as she is, as well as educated, cannot quite escape escape her upbringing so she talks like you do. thanks for your work.

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggieover 2 years ago

I thought this was going to be a lawyer story, but it devolved into just another fuck tale. I believe this is the most common story you’ve written.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

reread for me. still think the fake rape scene was weak. Let her in the house, tell her to wait 15 min on the deck, locked out, so she wont "steal" anything inside, as you had an errand to do.. then sneak around the house put a hood over her head, not speaking and just bent her over and taken her

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

Good story, and fuck the grammar BS. "Those with Masters in English are a dime a dozen to use as editors and copywriters, but good story tellers are damn hard to find."

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

Just an add on: Having been sexually abused as a child and being a bit prejudiced in my thinking about this, I do think an epilogue is fitting. OR at least one additional chapter. With all that money she is getting it is not difficult to see some justice brought to bear. A few former victims of child molestation should be found and given a chance to anonymously explain it to the ex-husband. Perhaps arrange for him to be snatched from time to time and used as a healing device for the former abused. Child abuse is really about power, there is nothing like returning the power to a former victim by allowing them to hold it as well. That is one of the reasons child abusers do not do well in prison. Research shows that a significant percentage of criminals in prison were molested themselves. I can't believe that those two criminal trial lawyers did not know certain people to affect such a plan... :-) That would be a good chapter, or chapters, to add to this story... :-)

youngjason018youngjason018over 2 years ago

it was his 1st story guys back in 08 and i heard his is dead now or something

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

CaptainRiverCaptainRiverabout 2 years ago

Great twist on a BTB tale.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ definitely.

Liked the character development.

Rebecca needs her own story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Helluva good story. I think I've read other of his tales with Rebecca as a character if not the lead. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Read all your stories. 5 stars. Would love to read more.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 2 years ago

Um, see if you can marry Rebecca and let Shannon be the unicorn

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a great tale, when it came full circle, they both found what they really wanted and that was each other. Well done ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. It too bad he no longer publishes here as he wrote wonderfully.

desire30desire30almost 2 years ago

excellent story, with what looks like a great ending ..wish like Rancher46 he still wrote stories here.. what a talent .

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

I came back and read it a second time. Still the hottest story I have read herebtter. If there was not a better alternative available after reading it I would have masterbated. Fortunately there is, so thank you... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This one I didn't care for. He debased him morally and violated his professional ethics for, at the time of this story, litlle more than petty revenge. I can't see any sane person carrying a vendetta that far.

Sorry, but this story failed because you didn't leave me a path to allow willing suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story with a good plot and yet exciting and titillating until a wonderful climax is beckoning. Thank you for your imagination and storytelling.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

The description of this story was " A chance to get even..." What happened??? He put himself right back in the original position of getting his heart ripped out. What a dumbass.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 1 year ago

Frankly, I prefer your stories over Daniel Q Steel’s. That being said, I hope you got all the “kink” out of your system. I can’t help but feel that you wrote this one just to show you could. Ok you did. Now, get back to what you do best; telling stories.

parenthesisparenthesisover 1 year ago

I'm really sad that this author has vanished.

Loved the story and the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Get fucking real.

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 1 year ago

I usually skip over the sex descriptions. Here I skipped most of the story. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Agree with tootight1.

Outline

Man at junkstore, buys brass rat,

Walkers towards river, commotion behind him, pack gets larger,

Throws brass rat in river, rats follow in to the water,

Goes back to store, do you have one of a lawyer.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

fila4ufila4u11 months ago

Thanks for an epic read...so good

ohyessssssohyessssss9 months ago

I’m sure all the perverts on Literotica loved it. To me, it just wasn’t up to your usual standards. You are a great storyteller. You just lost track of the story here . Your story was one sex scene after another.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved the sex.. Just beyond any E/R tagged story.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

This was a pretty incredible love story. Professional ethics don’t matter when both parties agree and harm is done. It’s not like he took anything. He led her, to her benefit, somewhere she wouldn’t have tried on her own.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can't help thinking the author could have done a lot more with it, especially the ending, it didn't have to be a full on raac.

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

Fabulous story, and despite some naysayers l thought the RAAC worthwhile and justified.

Scores 5/5, thank you.

AstordatairAstordatair5 months ago

Great story. The proportion of sex scenes is a little too much but I enjoyed the story. Thanks!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

A traditional old "young female in relationship, cheats, while looking for greener pastures. They meet years later and reconcile" story. But you handle it finely and carefully without it being a BTB type story. Well crafted. Many thanks. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What RAAC rubbish.

EgregiousEgregious5 months ago

Excellent story. An erotic version of taming the shrew.

katibkatib4 months ago

Mostly boring prose by one of the very best writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was pretty good, an interesting idea. People do change, especially as their circumstances change, a failure to understand this is a genuine character flaw.

/

Anyone that thinks this is an RAAC is delusional.

Anyone that after ten years is still full of hatred and unable to get over a past slight and the person that did it to them is a bona-fide psychopath. You may think holding on to hate is a good idea, but it's all on you. I'd suggest studying some Buddhism, because allowing the idea of someone to live rent free for a year let alone ten years in your head is not normal., and more importantly is not healthy.

/

Reforging a new relationship with a person from your distant past is not a reconciliation in as much as it is a new relationship between two people that do t know each other because ten years is a hell of a lot of time to change and develop as a person. If you don't think so, then do some introspection, and if you find you haven't, then maybe the problem is and always has been you.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

they would definitely need to proceed slowly and she needs to thoroughly prove herself. That betrayal at the party was horrendous.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

For some reason I liked this alot. He should have set it up as a three way relationship. That definitely would never get boring.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Certainly erotic as all get out. Amazing author. However, despite it being 10 years, there is simply not enough information to form any worthwhile opinion as to the possibility of them re-establishing a relationship. We have no clue as to why she broke it off before the wedding. It also seems unlikely that there would only be two words (well two accounting for the contraction, three otherwise). Author chose to not describe anything as to why, why no confrontation, what others thought, whether or not she was already cheating (likely), whatever happened to Joe, etc. No issue that author chose to just focus on the present and make it an erotic Taming of the Shrew, but then without that context, no way for a reader to formulate any viable opinion about their future. Still 5 stars.

TwmatthewsTwmatthews2 months ago

This was just an average story for me. The characters were developed enough for me to feel compassion or disdain or anything. The sex scenes got boring for me since I didn't have an appreciation for any of the characters. Not one of Rehnquist's best efforts.

oldtwitoldtwit23 days ago

WOW , what a story, full of great descriptions, full of sex for a change, lots on here are turning into just stories that hint at sex, this didn’t pull any punches.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous