Education of Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whisky7up
Whisky7up
51 Followers

Then Victoria was behind her, holding Nikki's arms behind her back and she couldn't believe how this pushed her tits out at Mr North.

And then he was lashing at them. Once or twice a strand would catch her nipples but she loved it.

Victoria was now crouching between Nikki's thighs. If it was possible to spread herself wider, she did, as Victoria masturbated her to a shattering climax.

Nikki slumped to the floor exhausted, legs splayed. She was vaguely aware that Mr North was now naked, his enormous erection pointing at her.

He moved towards her. 'Surely he's not going to fuck me' she thought.

She was almost disappointed when Victoria fell to her knees taking his hard cock into her mouth.

As she played with her own clitty and swallowed, Victoria knew he had never been so hard before.

But she was sure he would be again if she and Nikki had anything to do with it.

And she could have plenty of fun with just Nikki too.

**********

Nikki's mother was very pleased to know she had tickets for Wimbledon.

That was two days ago and the atmosphere at home was still good and there was a spring in Nikki's step as she arrived at the their home.

Victoria wanted her to act as maid for a dinner party. They were paying her well...very well, in fact... and she would be staying over.

She discovered there were to be three guests. There was a couple, Bruce & Sophie and an older man called Mr Lawson.

Victoria explained that he was an old friend of Peter's and a bit of a Roué.

Nikki didn't know what that was but decided to look it up later rather than ask. She didn't want to seem ignorant and she so wanted to impress Victoria.

As Mr Lawson was such an old friend Peter had been persuaded to agree to his request that whomever he hired as maid for the evening should wear the outfit he was bringing with him.

Peter was sure Nikki would agree given what she would earn that night.

In fact the clothing didn't seem too different to the stuff she wore when she went to parties.

There was a crop top very like her own, except it seemed very rough inside at the front but her bra would take care of that. The skirt was short but only an inch or so shorter than the one Kevin liked her to wear.

When she had dressed, the skirt actually looked very short indeed but she decided that it only seemed so because the tops of the hold-up stockings were visible.

Satisfied with her appearance she turned and was surprised to see a man in the open doorway of the bedroom. It must be Mr Lawson she thought, but how long had he been there and what had he seen?

'You must be Nikki, I've heard about you from Peter' He said, staying in the doorway.

'Hello, Sir' Nikki responded as she walked towards him. He looked about 60 but it's difficult to tell when you're only 18.

'Call me Mr Lawson dear, now come on every one is waiting.'

He turned sideways but stayed in the doorway so she had to brush past him to get through and she never saw his hand move to her bum which he patted.

Just as Nikki was thinking how horrible he was, he asked her to stop.

'You have some fluff on your leg' He said.

Nikki felt a hand between her thighs while the other went to her knee. She looked down but saw nothing even though he made to remove something.

Did she imagine those fingers between her legs?

After serving dinner, Nikki was in the kitchen thinking. Mr Lawson said Peter had told him about her, But what did he know?

Only a few days ago they hadn't met, then Victoria had spanked her in the showers and 24 hours later they had strapped and caned her whilst she was completely naked.

Was it this he'd been told about or was it how she had squirmed on his probing fingers just before he whipped the cane across her bottom?

No, Peter couldn't possibly have told him any of that could he? But then Victoria had said they were old friends.

And how could Mr Lawson think he could get away with that grope on the landing?

But he did didn't he?

Deep in thought and having some brandy that she had developed a taste for, Nikki didn't notice Mr Lawson until he spoke. He thought she was being rude and then he saw the drink.

'Well, I came to help you with the washing up and here you are knocking back mine host's best brandy. I've a good mind to tell Peter straight away.'

He new his firm tones had worked as he saw Nikki's expression.

She was sure they wouldn't mind. Well at least Victoria wouldn't but she couldn't be sure about Peter.

Mr Lawson continued 'Unless you show me your bottom so I can see if it's as nice as I think.'

Nikki found she was being pushed down over the kitchen table. She didn't know what to do...and did nothing.

As he eased her panties slowly down to her thighs, she expected another spanking. But it didn't come.

Instead she heard a sigh and then he pulled them back into place.

In the same stern voice he told her they were about to play Monopoly. If she asked to play, he would say nothing about the brandy.

Nikki wanted to sound keen when she asked to play. It had been a long time since she last played and she thought adults would have something better.

It was Sophie who gave her the warning. 'Are you sure? It can get quite naughty the way we play it.'

Victoria offered a compromise. 'Anytime you're not comfortable you may withdraw from the game.'

Nikki couldn't understand the fuss but Mr Lawson's face said she had to stick with it.

Well into the game Nikki relaxed and took control, with various properties on Mayfair and Park Lane plus others. Only the street repairs card could stop her winning.

As she noticed there were some amendments on some of the cards, Mr Lawson announced it was time for the alternative version. Nikki's brow furrowed in confusion.

With new Community Chest and Chance cards in place, it was Bruce's turn.

He read his card. 'It is your birthday. You may spank the person to your Right.'

Sophie told Nikki the rule about it always being man to woman or vice versa and she had already realised she was to Bruce's left, so at least it was not her.

Sophie raised her skirt for what were no more than playful taps.

Victoria landed and on Chance next and she read from her card. 'You have been assessed for VAT. Lose your shirt.' She laughed and said 'I knew I should have worn a bra.'

Nikki was now looking at Victoria's breasts and it occurred to her that she was seeing them for the first time.

Looking at Nikki, Victoria winked and smiled as she saw her blush.

When Nikki drew her first card, she had a choice. 'Receive 10 spanks from your Left or take a Chance.'

That was Mr Lawson so she took a Chance. 'Street Repairs...you must remove your underwear.'

She read it again to make sure, thinking she'd rather have the real one and lose her Hotels.

Deciding she would at least still be covered up she didn't back out. After all, Victoria was showing her breasts and she'd still have her top and skirt.

Having removed her knickers and quickly taken her seat, Mr Lawson told her she was forgetting something. As he was telling her that underwear included her bra, his fingers were at the fastening which he deftly released.

He pulled the garment from under her top which she pulled down to make sure she was properly covered.

Instantly she felt the rough material scrape over her nipples.

Mr Lawson told her the top wasn't straight and pulled it down at the back. The roughness again scratched at her breasts but she still wanted to pull it down a little.

He did that for her. Then, with hands on each side, he twisted her top a little.

Nobody else knew but Nikki's nipples were now quite stiff. And sore.

Every time she leaned forward, every reach to move her counter, the material was scratching her. Scratching her stiff nippled tits.

And Mr Lawson smiled at her discomfort.

Temporary relief came when Sophie landed on the brothel that was previously the Electric Co. and she knew what was to be done.

Bruce told Nikki he owned it and the owner was entitled to oral relief.

Nikki had not heard the expression before so she was shocked to see Sophie with her hand around the base of his stiffening penis while her mouth bobbed up and down over the end.

It was Peter who said 'Time's up, it's my throw.'

Sophie gave her boyfriend's cock a kiss and said 'See you later.'

Peter landed on the brothel, previously the Waterworks owned by his wife and Nikki discovered the same rules applied.

Victoria stood up and took off the rest of her clothes. She glanced at Nikki who was, by now, fascinated and watching avidly.

Sitting on a high stool, Victoria parted her thighs to allow easy access for Peter.

She held his head as he licked at her slit.

Nikki couldn't tell, but he was sucking and flicking her clitoris using his tongue. All she knew was the pure ecstasy on Victoria's face.

When Mr Lawson said it was time to continue with the game, Nikki realised she had left her seat to get a better view and her movements had caused the soreness of her nipples to return. But now it wasn't quite so unpleasant.

She hadn't yet realised that pain could become pleasure.

On her next turn, Nikki landed on Community Chest. She almost hoped for the 'lose your shirt' card. Yes, she'd have to reveal her tits but........

'NO! Please No!' It was that card. The one she knew must exist and the one hoped for by Mr Lawson.

As before 'Receive 10 spanks from your left' But this time there was no choice.

Hang on...70 spanks? No, it was just a mark and the 1 looked like 7.

What a relief! But Mr Lawson was still going to spank her and she remembered she was practically naked.

Victoria did too and reminded her she could quit. But how could she? The others hadn't. Could she?

Nikki heard her own voice saying 'How would you like me?'

Had she really said that?

Of course Mr Lawson wanted to say he'd like her up against the wall pleading for him to fuck her in both her holes. But that wasn't part of the game.

She was made to sit on his lap facing the table. He wanted her to place her hands on the floor but his chair was too close to the table.

He stood up to move back and Nikki was aware of his trousers against her bare skin as her skirt moved up. She felt something else too.

Satisfied with the new position he sat back down but his hands were still holding her skirt up.

She decided to sit down on him hard! It was a mistake.

As she went down, his hands stayed where they were. Or rather they went up slightly, but not so anyone would notice.

Oh yes. They went up. In one quick movement they found her tits and her nipples were in his palms.

He rubbed them as he eased her forward and she was reaching out for the floor. The loose top was slipping to her chin as she was almost upside down.

Nikki knew her breasts would be exposed when he removed his hands but before he did so Mr Lawson gave her nipples a vicious twist between fingers and thumbs. She almost passed out in agony as she realised he was still pinching them.

With a final twist, he released them and she cried out.

The others thought this was just the discomfort of her position but Nikki's eyes were watering. And the spanking hadn't even begun.

Mr Lawson was determined to savour the experience. He'd already seen her ass and here it was again right in front of him. The bonus was her cunt between her open thighs.

He much preferred the use of such basic words. 'Pussy' implied some pleasure for the owner. A pussy was to stroke and pamper but here, he intended the pleasure to be his.

He whacked her hard. Again. She was sliding down and he pulled her back up, one hand on her waist the other on her cunt.

Just like in the office that day, Nikki felt a finger slide inside her.

She really wanted this over quickly, so to avoid slipping down again she pushed her hands to the floor and made her arms rigid.

Mr Lawson took full advantage of this as now he didn't have to support her weight and he stroked her cunt as he spanked some more.

There was a short pause which the others assumed was for effect, but he used the time to seek out her anus with his thumb.

Nikki discovered all kinds of feelings as the last four smacks struck her bottom.

She hated Mr Lawson. But why was she so excited by him?

They decided to have two more throws each and Peter got to spank Sophie.

Nikki wondered if anything else could happen to her on her last throw.

Her only danger seemed to be Kings Cross and she looked at the card for her own station. It was a financial penalty but 'Oral Relief' for the owner of three stations and she remembered Mr Lawson had bought the other three early in the game. She had been pleased to have denied him the set.

With horror she realised she'd have to take him in her mouth if she threw a five. She rolled the dice and was relieved when one stopped on six. The other was one and she moved her counter seven places. Her Chance card read 'Go back two places.'

Peter drove the others home saying he'd stay over at Mr Lawson's.

Nikki spoke to Victoria 'I don't understand it. I know he bought three stations but he only had two.'

Victoria smiled and said 'I have a present for you. Don't tell anyone.'

A Monopoly card. Kings Cross.

'Oh Victoria, I love you' cried Nikki and she kissed her.

Victoria was brushing her teeth when Nikki joined her in the bathroom.

Seeing her in an expensive silk wrap, she was embarrassed wearing her cotton pyjamas.

'This feels so soft' Said Nikki, feeling Victoria's sleeve.

Victoria turned to look at her and thought how cute she looked. Just like a little girl. Her little girl. But she knew what her pyjamas contained.

'You were very brave tonight. I remember when Mr Lawson used to spank my bum. It was always so hard, never lovingly like when Peter spanks me. I only put up with it because I was interested in Peter and they were friends. Did he hurt you much?'

Nikki gave a little sob and undid her top to reveal her sore and very red nipples.

'Oh my little girl!' Victoria exclaimed in shock.

She ever so lightly brushed her fingers around the curves of her breasts and said 'Let mummy kiss them better for you.' Her lips pressed softly against the tender buds.

'Oh Victoria they are so sore. I would love you to kiss them for me but they do hurt so.'

Victoria reached into the cabinet for some cream which she massaged in gently and Nikki thought it was worth the earlier pain to have these fingers soothing her nipples.

'Victoria...Can I sleep with you tonight?'

'Of course darling'

Leaving her top on the hook, Nikki followed her to her room and climbed into bed.

She watched Victoria gliding around the bed. She looked stunning as the wrap slid down her body.

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

**********

Nikki had not been asleep long when she was woken by a voice. She struggled as a hand held the cloth over her face.

There was a strange smell and then she was unconscious.

When she came to she was dismayed to find chains connecting her wrists to her neck. She was also wearing a strange dress like in black and white movies on TV on Saturday afternoons.

'What's happening...Where am I?'

'You are being taken to Brother Daniel. I don't know why, nor do I care.'

The man who spoke wore an equally strange outfit and a wig. She must have been kidnapped by some kind of weird cult.

'You can't do this to me' Nikki cried.

'Silence wench! Where you're going women do as they're told.'

Nikki protested 'B-b-but I'm not a woman, I'm only a girl.'

The man grabbed her chains and said 'Well, I'd better do something about that then. You'll be a woman by the time I've done with you.'

He pulled open her dress exposing her breasts and yanked her hands behind her head.

She cried out as he bit into her nipples.

Pulling the rest of her clothes away from her struggling body he pushed her over a big desk, fastening her chains to something unseen on the other side.

Forcing her legs apart he began to smack her. 'My God, you certainly have the instincts of a whore! Look at the way your cunt is opening.'

Then he was the other side of the desk and she struggled when she saw his penis. His fist was around it but there was room for two more.

Behind her again, he smacked hard on her left buttock.

She tried to climb over the desk to get away but he blocked her leg with his own and all she succeeded in doing was opening her legs further for him.

He was there and up her and she screamed as he pushed in until his hips met her backside.

He was so big it was hurting every time he went back into her.

His final thrust made her rear up...and it was over.

Naked except for a collar and lead she was now in a room with Sophie. But she was not friendly like last night.

Her chains were replaced and she was taken to a dungeon. Sophie had a kind of whip and every so often she would swish it against the bottoms of Nikki and the other girls there.

Seated in the dungeon were several men in capes and hoods. They looked like monks, but why did they have their cocks out?

And why were they all stiff and very, very big just like the stranger who fucked her earlier?

Nikki had been roped to a wall, her arms fixed above her head.

Next to her was another naked woman and she noticed a mark on her shoulder in the shape of a 'V'. She turned her head and Nikki saw it was Victoria.

Realising she was in trouble too she hung her head in despair and her breasts heaved as she sobbed.

One of the monks appeared and he held a whip like the one Sophie had.

Victoria screamed as he whipped her lovely bottom. He swung again and again. Across her back, down her thighs but always back to her bottom.

Victoria strained against her bonds but it was no use.

As Victoria was whipped, the monks were all rubbing their monstrous penises except one with an eye patch. He looked vaguely familiar but it was hard to see properly with the woman trying to get her mouth around the biggest cock yet.

The monk with the whip advanced upon Nikki who suddenly realised her back was against the wall.

It made no difference to him as he whipped her breasts as he did Victoria's

Back.

Each strand curled around its target. Briefly she felt Victoria's hand trying to comfort her but she felt it no more as the heartless man mercilessly thrashed her tits, tummy and thighs.

She was even made to squat so he could whip between her legs.

The monks continued to masturbate their throbbing cocks.

'Enough' Cried one of them and he cut her ropes to free her.

She sensed his power as she stood before him but he had a gentle touch as he brushed her heaving breasts.

Hooking a finger under her chin he spoke softly telling her it would be much easier for her if she was nice to him.

He still held the knife and as she looked down she couldn't fail to notice his large cock. It was big but, even now, not fully erect.

In his power she brought a hand down to it and held it in her fingers. His penis was so hot and it stiffened as she held it.

At her feet she saw a woman whose Collar identified her as 'R'.

Nikki was led away with the other women but 'R' took her aside and said she was to be prepared for her appointment with Brother Angelo.

Nikki noticed the other women had marks on buttocks or shoulders like Victoria's. Presumably for identification.

'R' must have been special to have a collar instead. She certainly had healing hands as she treated the whip marks on Nikki's body.

She was told her head had to be covered out of respect for Brother Angelo and she was taken to his room where he no longer looked like a monk.

He ordered her to strip and his prick was already in his hand rearing up at her.

Noting the apprehension on her face he gently pulled her hand to his erection. He was now much bigger than in the dungeon and his cock twitched as her fingers curled around it.

Whisky7up
Whisky7up
51 Followers
123456...9