EJAX-472: Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To work out?"

"Yes, you know...with the free weights."

Judging by his lean and muscular body, I presumed that he must have been a diligent bodybuilder.

"Do you squat?"

"Always."

"Deadlifts too?"

"Yup. Absolutely."

"How much can you bench press?"

"Last Wednesday I pressed 390 pounds."

That's a lot of weight," I said, impressed.

"I'm very strong."

At this point I ordered Lynette and her crew to bring in the free weights that were kept in the recreation room. I knew that we had a bench, a barbell, and about two hundred pounds of weights in total—not enough to perform a convincing bench press, but I was hoping that the increased repetitions would prove just as satisfactory.

"Christiana, what the hell are you doing?" Rebecca said as she approached me.

"I'm acting on a hunch," I replied. "Indulge me."

"Your friends think you're nuts. Maybe you should explain to everybody what's going on."

"No, not yet."

"Well then at least tell me."

I was almost going to tip my hand, but then thought the better of it. "No, I'm sorry, I can't."

"But..."

"You'll have to trust me on this one Rebecca. You and the others stand by. I'll be needing all of you before long."

And with that cryptic statement she walked away from me in a huff. This was the first time I hade ever chosen not to reveal my intentions to the most trusted person on my staff. I don't know why I suddenly felt this impulse to be secretive. I only knew that I did not want to postulate my theory and then have it backfire in my face. I had already suffered the humiliation of seeing my drug stolen and used illegally to the detriment of all those who used it, not to mention that it was behaving erratically in the hosts' systems. I did not want to further compound that original humiliation by a further loss of self-esteem.

After all the weight-training equipment had been brought in and assembled, I told Craig to lie down on bench. He happily obliged and rested his hands on the bar.

"Okay, Dr. Swensen. What do you want me to do?" he asked.

"I want you to perform your normal routine, but I want you to perform it to failure. Lynette will spot you."

"No problem."

"You may begin...now."

Lynette moved so that she was standing by his head, ready to assist when necessary. His first presses were quick and easy, unused as he was to the lighter 200-pound load. By the time he reached his tenth press, he was starting to show signs of slowing down. He maintained this slower pace until he cranked out another 10 more repetitions and then he had to struggle ever more forcefully to complete each rep.

I watched Cheryl observe him carefully as his muscles flexed with each upward and downward motion. His body was now covered with sweat and he was breathing very hard. It seemed that all his concentration was centered on his completing each press successfully, and knowing that Cheryl was intently watching him, seemed to compel him even more to impress the young woman with a visible show of strength. By the time he had completed his thirtieth repetition, she was full of admiration for his selfless efforts.

By this time the men were cheering him on as if he were competing in some weightlifting contest. The women in the audience also started to join in cheering him on as he was now reaching his fortieth press. My colleagues looked on impassively, unable to comprehend the reason for the physical trial I was now putting him through. Rebecca sat in a chair off to Craig's left, observing with detached interest every rise and fall of his heaving chest. She didn't look at me once.

Craig was nearing his forty-seventh rep when suddenly his limbs began to fail. He had managed to lift the barbell halfway up before alerting Lynette that he needed help. She quickly grabbed the bar and together they lifted it onto the bench supports. He was greeted with a round of cheers.

In true sportsman-like fashion, the handsome muscleman rose off the bench and took a bow. He reached for a nearby towel and began to wipe the sweat from his face. Cheryl handed him a glass of water.

"God, I can't believe how ripped you are," she said admiring his upper body. "You look awesome!"

"You look pretty awesome yourself!" he replied, as he drained the glass in a matter of seconds.

Barney came over to congratulate him.

"You are one strong mother fucker!" he smiled, as he patted Craig on the back good-naturedly.

"Thanks," Craig said, "but I bet you can press a lot more."

"That's true," Barney said laughing, "but that 's because I'm a lot bigger than you."

"In more ways than one!" Jennifer inadvertently blurted out.

Barney and Craig both turned to look at my embarrassed colleague at the same time. "Now don't you be comparin' our cock sizes doc," he said to her. "I'm just bigallover."

I could tell she was tempted to reply but managed to maintain her professional demeanor and simply smiled, eying him like he was a piece of candy.

"Have all the measurements been taken?" I asked Rebecca, who was now looking all the more disinterested as she sat in her chair staring out into the audience.

"Rebecca?" I asked again.

"Yes, doctor," she replied formally, "all the measurements have been taken."

She was sulking, something I had never seen her do.

I had Craig move back to his cubicle and lie down on the examining table. I then ordered Michelle, Sheila, and Jennifer to examine his heart rate, blood pressure, and testosterone levels. Rebecca remained in her seat.

"I'm going to need your help, please," I said to her.

Without a word she rose out her chair and moved toward me, stopping a few feet in front of Maria and Cheryl.

"What would you like me to do, doctor?" she said coolly.

"Well, first I would like you to stop calling me 'doctor.'"

"As you wish."

"Oh, come on Rebecca. You're being ridiculous!"

"I'm being ridiculous? What do you call having that boy lift all those weights?"

"I told you that I didn't want to divulge my theory until I made this test."

"The test is over. Spit it out."

Her stubborn behavior was beginning to irritate me.

"I can't tell you just yet."

"Why can't you tell me?" she said, raising her voice. "I, of all people, have a right to know!"

Suddenly, everyone ceased talking at once and all attention was focused upon my senior colleague and I. I really didn't want to cause a scene. Not only because it was unprofessional, but because I was afraid an argument between us might serve to undermine our credibility and cause the men to lose faith in our efforts to aid them in their plight. Against my better wishes, I decided to tell her, and everyone else, the truth.

"All right," I said to Rebecca. "You win."

I now spoke so that all could hear me.

"I'm going to put an end to this mystery," I began. "I know all of you think it was a bit strange for me to have our subject here undergo a bit of weight training, but there is a reason for it. I..."

"Christiana!" Michelle exclaimed, moving away from the examining table.

Sheila and Jennifer each cried out as if in fear. As they retreated from the table their absence revealed a seemingly distraught young man in the throes of agony.

Craig's medical gown had protruded several inches out from his genital area and his hand was now reaching down to confront the intruder under the cloth. His face had turned a deep crimson and his breathing was coming fast and hard.

"Get him upright!" I ordered Lynette. "Hurry!"

Within seconds the recliner was positioned to a 45-degree angle and his gown was removed. As his erection was revealed, everyone gasped.

There, in place of his already impressive nine-inch penis, was a newer, more imposing model, the size of which now rivaled that of Barney's 16" monster prick. Its girth, too, had increased, much to the astonishment of everyone. I grabbed Sheila by the arm.

"It seems you were right," I said to her as I stood with my mouth open, staring along with everyone else at the wondrous transformation taking place in front of our eyes.

"It's acting like a growth hormone," Sheila said, awestruck. "Just as I said."

"Jesus Christ!" Michelle exclaimed. "I don't believe this!"

"Restrain his hands and feet!" I ordered Lynette.

It took some time to force his hands from his prick, but with the help of all of the women working in tandem his arms and legs were finally secured.

"No!" Craig screamed. "I have to jerk off! I have to cum!" He looked down at his ever-expanding prick. "Help me doctor!"

"I'm trying to!" I said. "Hold still!"

"I'm feeling like I have to cum!" he gasped.

"Help him Dr. Swensen!" Cheryl pleaded.

"Rebecca, take his blood pressure. Quickly!"

Several of my staff had to physically subdue him while Rebecca took his readings. He was moaning loudly and the women were finding it difficult to control his thrashing body.

"Gentlemen," I said, turning to Barney and the others, "I need your help!"

The men moved toward the recliner all at once. The women backed off to allow the men access to the writhing body. Barney held the boy's legs down, one powerful hand on each ankle, while Jeffrey and Stuart each took a hold on one of his arms. John took a towel and wiped the sweat off the boy's face, repeating words of encouragement. Adam and Philip stood off to one side, in complete awe of what they were witnessing.

"One sixty over one twenty!" Rebecca shouted.

"It's going through the roof!" Jennifer said.

"Get me a hypo!" I yelled to Maria.

Several moments later Maria was handing me a hypo filled with blood pressure medication.

"Hold him steady!" I shouted, as I tried to inject the fluid into his arm.

It seemed as if Craig had suddenly become possessed of superhuman strength as he tried to avoid being stuck by the needle.

"Come on guys," I yelled, "you've got to help me here!"

"This son of a bitch is fuckin' strong!" Barney said, trying to maintain his grip. "I can't hold him much longer!"

Some of the women from the audience started to drift down into the lab area curious to see what was going on.

"Get back! Get back!" Lynette shouted to them. "We're trying to get this situation under control. Get back and stay in your seats!"

Even Bonnie, who normally feared no one, complied with Lynette's orders.

"Get that shit into him Christiana," Rebecca yelled, "otherwise we're going to lose this kid!"

Try as I might, I couldn't make contact with his body. "I can't!" I screamed. "He won't let me!"

"Hold still! God-damn it kid!" Barney hollered, fighting with all his strength to keep Craig affixed to the bed.

Suddenly one of the restraints gave way and the boy's right arm swung free, forcing Stuart to let go of his grip. Seconds later the other arm also broke free and Jeffrey had to relinquish his hold. I was pushed aside as the men crashed into me, causing me to drop the hypo on the floor.

"Let me go!" Craig screamed, as he pulled his legs up toward his body, breaking loose of both the restraints and Barney's grasp. The black giant seemed amazed the apparent increase in strength of the young man and fell back, ordering me and everyone else to do the same.

"Stay out of his way!" he warned.

With one quick jump, Craig propelled himself out of the bed and stood before us with a face twisted by the influence of some abnormal and overpowering desire. His expression changed from that of madness to puzzlement as if he were trying to comprehend why we were all staring at him. His prick, now greatly enhanced by the power of the drug, bobbed menacingly before him: a reminder that he had once been foolhardy enough to tamper with things beyond his comprehension. I noticed that his scrotum had undergone the telltale symptoms associated with involuntary ejaculation: a massive increase in testicular diameter and a greatly increased sperm volume that surpassed anything formerly achieved during previous tests.

"Why did you restrain me?" he said, confused and angry.

"It was necessary. I couldn't allow you to ejaculate until I determined your adrenalin level."

Rebecca looked at me as if she had been insulted. "So that was it? Adrenalin. That was the big mystery?"

"Yes," I replied. "That's the missing part of the equation. We need to take a sample from his body. He also needs to cum."

"I don't think you have to worry about that," she replied. "Look!"

Craig was now ferociously fisting his huge sperm-swollen prick, his only ambition to release the white-hot fluid from his tortured loins.

"It's happening again and I can't stop it!" he cried. "Why did you do this to me Dr. Swensen?"

"I'm sorry Craig," I replied. "I never meant to hurt you. I had to find a solution to this problem. You've helped me to find it."

"But what about this?" he said, alarmed at the increase in size of his penis. "Will you be able to return me to normal?"

"I believe so, yes. Please return to the bed and let the doctors help you with your orgasm. We need to collect a sample of your sperm."

He hesitated at first, unsure of whether or not he was going to be put back into the harness.

"No restraints!" he demanded.

"No restraints," I promised.

He slowly began to regain his composure, and although he could not remove his hand from his cock, he was able to slow his tempo down just enough to comply with my wishes to not ejaculate before it was necessary. This must have required a feat of tremendous mental control and indicated to me that, with the proper treatment, this problem might indeed be resolved.

Cheryl was beside herself with worry, and had witnessed his brief descent into madness unable to summon herself into action. Now, seeing that he was behaving normally once again, she helped lay him down on the bed, caressing him and comforting him with gentle words.

"Are you okay?" she asked him.

"I'm fine now," he replied, "except for that." He pointed to the erect 16-inch phallus that jutted out from between his legs.

"Dr. Swensen will take care of it," she said.

"I hope so," he replied with concern. "On Barney it looks good, but I really don't want to spend the rest of my life fighting to get that thing into my pants."

"I would think most women would want to get it out of your pants."

She looked at the giant penis as it stood defiantly erect despite its owner's recent ordeal. Sensing that he was calmer now, she reached out her hand and gently tugged on his pulsing member.

"I can't believe you've added seven inches," she said running her hands up and down the quivering piece of stiff flesh, mesmerized by its obscene charm. "Does it hurt?"

He moaned softly at the pleasure her hands were bringing him. "No. But it's fucking weird. Don't you think?"

"Very weird," she agreed. She toyed with him then, pulling on his sac and giving him a few fast and hard strokes. "Feel good?"

"Yes. You have a nice touch."

Cheryl continued to tease and stroke him, all the while closely inspecting the huge tool with great interest. It seemed to pulse even more insistently now, in response to her manipulations.

"I think you'll feel better if you cum," she said finally.

Before Craig could reply, I drew myself between them and outlined for him and my staff what was next to be done.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you two, but I need to collect some samples."

"I understand doctor," Craig said.

"Of course, Dr. Swensen," Cheryl added.

I turned to Rebecca. "I want you to take a blood sample and get it to the outer lab. I want some tests done on it immediately to check for abnormal adrenalin production."

"I'll take care of it," Rebecca said, as she searched for a hypo.

"Sheila and Jennifer, I want you to place the testicular restraints on him."

"Hold on doctor," Craig said, suddenly alarmed. "You promised."

"I promised I would not secure your arms and legs. But we need to get your penis and testicles secured to prevent you from masturbating. It will also help prevent you from ejaculating prematurely. I need to examine you for a few minutes before we take a sperm sample."

He seemed to accept my explanation without further comment.

I knew he was deeply worried about what was to him an inexplicable and unprecedented increase in penis size. He stared at the unfamiliar-looking monster between his legs with trepidation, as if something alien had been grafted onto his body without his knowledge or consent and was now seeking to mock him by its very presence. It was only Cheryl's continued vigilance that seemed to keep him relatively relaxed. I decided to give him a mild sedative to help ease whatever discomfort he was now feeling and to help facilitate his examination.

Seeing that the other men were now just milling around, I ordered them back to their respective cubicles while the examination was underway. Lynette and her five-girl crew, along with Jill and Laura, sat with the women in the audience, watching my progress, ready to intercede at a moment's notice. Craig was completely relaxed now as Sheila and Jennifer fitted the leather straps of the restraint around his cock and balls. I had them employ one of the largest devices available, and even then they had some difficulty fitting the leather straps under and around the massively swollen scrotum. Eventually, his genitals were confined in the device and he rested quietly. A few times he tried to move his hands toward his crotch, but Cheryl was always there, gently intercepting him and moving his hands back to his side. I asked Michelle to monitor his heart rate while Maria assisted.

Rebecca took a sample of Craig's blood and had Maria run it over to the outer lab for immediate analysis.

"At least his blood pressure is evening out. One forty over ninety."

"He's still borderline hypertensive," Maria said.

"Yes," I said, "but still within acceptable limits considering what he's been through. Would you measure him please," I said to Jennifer.

Using the same tape measure Lynette had used on Barney earlier, Jennifer placed one end of the tape at the base of Craig's cock and ran it upward to the tip of his shaft. Her jaw dropped.

"Sixteen and one-half inches!" she exclaimed. "He's bigger than Barney!"

"Oh, my God!" Craig said, shutting his eyes from the monstrous sight.

"Don't worry," I said, trying to comfort him. "The growth spurt is only temporary. It can be reversed."

"How about letting us in on it Christiana?" Michelle said, looking impatient.

"I think you owe us that much," Jennifer added, taking the measurement for a second time.

Sheila made no comment, but I knew she was just as curious to learn what it was I had guessed all along. Rebecca stood silently waiting for me to speak.

"Forgive me for not sharing my suspicions with you, but I was afraid I was going to humiliate myself yet a second time. The gist of it is this: there is a direct correlation between the adrenalin level in the body and the inducement of the involuntary ejaculation response. The testosterone levels are only a secondary factor, and its influence, though necessary, is negligible. The blood tests will corroborate my findings but I am now certain that the involuntary ejaculation response is heralded by an increase in adrenalin production initiated by stress."

"So, that's why you had Craig physically exert himself," Michelle said, "so that his adrenal glands would produce an excess of adrenalin and induce the response?"

"Yes," I replied. "The physical exertion was just one way of proving my point, but, as you all know, there are many other factors that contribute to stress, not the least of which is coping with everyday matters. This explains why John Cardelli had his embarrassing episode. He was under great stress because his marital relationship was floundering, coupled with guilt and worry over his infidelity to his wife and possible divorce. All these negative and conflicting emotions resulted in stress, with subsequent production of immense amounts of adrenalin being pumped into his bloodstream. Once the adrenalin level had reached a certain point, it triggered the response."