EJAX-472: Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about the other subjects? Why didn't they have any episodes?"

"Probably because the stress levels in their lives are relatively low, or they simply handle stress better."

Rebecca looked at me doubtfully. "There is no way you can keep people from avoiding stress Christiana."

"I didn't say that they avoided it. It was how they handled it that prevented an occurrence."

"You're treading on shaky ground here. You can't continue to administer the drug as long as there is the slightest possibility that a stress-related attack can occur."

"That's true. But there is a way to trick the drug into behaving as if it were a stress reducer."

"How?" Jennifer asked.

"The original gene coding of EJAX-472 does not make allowances for an increase in the production of adrenalin and therefore is unable to halt the progression of the involuntary response. However, I can rewrite the code sequence to include an adrenalin-inhibitor gene, which will nullify the effects of the hormone and prevent the response from occurring."

"But what about the growth spurt?" Cheryl asked. "How did that happen?"

"I think Sheila hit the nail on the head when she said that the drug was behaving like a growth hormone. We all know that EJAX-472 increases sperm production and we have all seen a similar increase in the testicular region. That it would also physically alter the cells of the penis is something I could not have foreseen. It was not written into the code and I can only account for its presence as being caused by the body's own production of human growth hormone interacting with the drug on a very subtle level. This however is only a side-effect, and once I have analyzed his blood and sperm samples I will be able to develop a treatment to reverse the growth process and return his penis to its normal size."

"I don't know what to say boss," Rebecca said looking bemused, "except that you're fucking brilliant."

"It's a plausible explanation," Michelle said, "but how on earth did you ever manage to construct your theory is such a short time, and without the benefit of lab results?"

"Most of my best thinking on this subject has been done on the fly," I said with a smile. "In fact, the original genome came to me while I was shaving my legs in the shower."

"You're kidding doctor!" Maria laughed.

"No, I'm quite serious! Some of you may be aware that Mozart wrote all his music in his head while engaged in non-musical activities, and simply transcribed his already perfected music onto paper. Well, that's the same way I work. The only difference is that I see gene sequences in my head, not notes."

"Did I just not say that she was fucking brilliant?" Rebecca said with a grin.

Sheila, who had listened to my explanation for the phenomenon with increasing interest, shook my hand. "You are a truly amazing woman Chris. Your solution would never have occurred to me in a million years. Truly amazing."

"But what I want to know," Michelle said, "is what got you thinking along those lines in the first place?"

"You can thank Mr. Cardelli for that," I replied. "He said something to me that stuck in my mind during that incident earlier. He said that he was feeling a great deal of anger at losing his job and felt betrayed by his students. He was also worried about his marriage. All these negative emotions produced a state of extreme stress. He felt the involuntary ejaculation response kick in at that point. Using that information as a starting point, I simply extrapolated from then on. I used Craig to support my hypothesis."

"What a mind!" Michelle said, duly impressed.

Cheryl looked thoughtful. "You know, if you think back to Bonnie's party, a lot of those guys like Luis and Joey Balls, and Mr. Olmstead too, were all under a great deal of stress."

"Exactly!" I replied. "Increased stress produced increased amounts of adrenalin in the bloodstream and induced the response. I noticed the first signs of that trend when Craig experienced that enormous ejaculation at the dinner table. That huge load was not simply attributable to the talents of Patti Ann and Alice, but rather to the increased adrenalin level he was experiencing at the time. He may have been playing a role in a pre-rehearsed skit, but he could not overcome his inherent shyness. This produced a lot of stress in him."

"Poor guy," Cheryl said, rubbing her hand over his stomach.

"Mmmm...." he moaned softly.

"Speaking of which," I began, "I think it's time we relieved this poor fellow of his sperm."

He looked at me with a faint smile. "I don't think I can last much longer doctor."

"Well, then, let's take care of you. Are you ready?"

"Oh, yes...yes!"

"Would you like to masturbate yourself or would you prefer one of my colleagues to do it?"

His eyes immediately focused on Cheryl. "Would you mind?" he asked her.

She bent down and whispered in his ear, but I could still hear her.

"I've been dying to get my hands on you," she said. "I'm going to milk every single last drop of cum from those big balls of yours."

Delighted at her response, Craig's cock twitched visibly in anticipation. I was actually very proud of the boy being able to master the overpowering urge to masturbate. He showed a degree of control that was truly exemplary when compared to the other subjects who had fallen victim to the drug's unwelcome side effects.

I ordered Sheila to remove the testicular restraints and had Rebecca adjust the bed to a 45-degree angle.

"Your attention please," I said, addressing the audience. "We are now going to procure a sperm sample from the subject for analysis. After that I am going to call for a twenty-minute intermission before we resume obtaining samples from the remaining subjects."

Cheryl had already begun applying the new "extended masturbation" cream that I had developed to use when excessive sensitivity prevented ejaculation via masturbation. Craig's penis was now extremely sensitive, and what was required was a long, slow, sensuous handjob to avoid having him experience any pain or discomfort.

"Who wants to catch the cum?" I asked the girls in Lynette's crew.

"No, wait," Maria said. "I'll do it."

Since she had objected to this task earlier, I was surprised that she was now so willing to offer her services. But when I saw her look at Craig, I knew that she was just as taken with him as many others on my staff.

"Fine," I said. "Go get a beaker."

She ran off to get the item and I turned to Craig.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him.

"I feel pretty good. But I need to cum real bad."

"We're going to take care of that right now."

"His pulse and blood pressure are both normal," Rebecca said, checking the readout on the screen above her head.

"Okay. Cheryl, he's all yours."

Standing on Craig's left, Cheryl extended her right arm over his body and grasped the thick piece of turgid flesh that loomed like a giant pepperoni above the horizon of his thighs. He groaned with sheer pleasure at the sight of her soft, dainty fingers upon his cock, the coolness of her touch making him jump slightly until the combined warmth of her hand and the lubricating cream put him into a dreamy, relaxed state. I noticed that she was handling his penis much differently than the way she had mercilessly attacked Luis' cock. There were no abrupt or casually indifferent moves employed, just a slow, rhythmically precise up and down motion geared to provide just the right amount of pressure to bring him to orgasm. It was a gentle yet firm approach and one that he seemed to be enjoying immensely.

Maria crossed in front of Craig's bed carrying a large, glass beaker. I told her to stand in front of me, ready to position the stem of the receptacle in front of his penis when he was ready to ejaculate.

"Let us know when you are going to cum," I advised Craig as he caught sight of the beaker in Maria's hands.

He shook his head to tell me that he understood, but I could tell he was already finding it difficult to talk.

Jennifer, Sheila, and Michelle now stood to Craig's left, just behind and to the left of Cheryl. Rebecca came around to join Maria and me, her voyeuristic tendencies now starting to manifest themselves as she avidly watched the masturbation continue.

"The testicles are abnormally large, doctor," Jennifer remarked, as she peered over Cheryl's stroking arm, "even taking into consideration the effects of the drug."

"As I mentioned earlier," I replied, "this is due to the growth hormone effect. With the reduction of sperm in the testicles, this phenomenon should be nullified."

Seminal fluid began to collect around the tip of the boy's protruding glans, signaling the onset of ejaculation.

"Somebody's going to cum soon, aren't they?" Rebecca chuckled.

"Do you mind if I play with your balls young man?" Michelle inquired with a sly grin.

"Michelle!" Must you?" I said, annoyed.

She didn't respond right away, preferring instead to take off her medical gloves before answering. "I'm going to help him." Cheryl looked at her questioningly. "It's all in the name of science."

With that my colleague moved in between Cheryl and Jennifer and reached her long arm out toward Craig's scrotum. She began stroking the bulging sac, now filled to capacity with sperm, and relished in the tactile sensation of her hand upon his testicles. Craig cried out gently in his throat at the welcome intrusion, watching the older woman's beautifully manicured fingers play with his twin marbles of lust as though she were rubbing some exotic balm into his skin. Finally, Rebecca couldn't take it any more.

"Jesus Christ, I want to suck that thing!" she exclaimed.

The entire lab echoed with laughter.

"I'm serious!" she said. "Put some of that lube on my lips," she said to Jennifer.

"Oh, come on Rebecca," Cheryl whined. "He's already close to cumming. You're just going to drive him crazy."

Maria held the beaker up to Rebecca's face. "I have to catch it remember?"

"Relax, the two of you all right?" Rebecca said. "I'll pull away in plenty of time."

"Do you mind if she goes down on you just a little bit?" I asked Craig.

He shook his head.

"Go ahead you horny bitch," I said. "Just don't forget to pull away."

Jennifer leaned over the bed and carefully applied some of the shiny, pinkish, lube to Rebecca's lips. She then bent over the boy and lowered her mouth over his cock, taking as much of him down her throat as she could. The sensation was overwhelming for him as he lifted his midsection up as high as he could in order for his penis to meet the lubricated lips of my libidinous colleague. She could only manage to take six or seven inches of him into her mouth but it was enough to satisfy her craving. Her quick tempo forced Cheryl to speed up her strokes, and Rebecca found her lips making contact with Cheryl's hand on each upward stroke.

"It's so fucking big!" Rebecca laughed, coming up for air.

The giant prick was glistening now with both precum and lube. It seemed to all of us that, incredible as it might seem, Craig's cock had increased in both length and girth due to the lascivious manipulations of my staff. Jennifer was beside herself.

"Can I stroke it just a little bit Cheryl? Please?"

Cheryl was reluctant to give up her prize, but Jennifer had asked so sweetly that the young girl let go of the pulsing pole of flesh and let the older woman take over.

"Just for a little while," Cheryl reminded her. "I want to be the one to get him off."

Jennifer was acting like a kid in a candy store. Her masturbatory technique was quick and fun: she teased the underside of his cock with tickling strokes and squealed with joy as the sticky clear fluid that emanated profusely from the tip of his cock found its way between her fingers.

"This guy has great control," she said impressed. "My husband usually shoots his load when I do this to him."

"Oh, don't brag Jennifer!" Sheila commented. "Here, let me take over for a minute."

Upon seeing her mother take hold of Craig's cock, Jill sprang up and gave a cheer. "Come on, mom! Jerk him off!"

Cheryl was not at all pleased that her position had been usurped by my two lusting colleagues. She watched with dismay as Sheila applied some fresh lube to the head of Craig's cock and began to pull on him with long, firm strokes.

"This is how to jerk off a man," she said with a determined look.

Cheryl shot her a baleful glance and I knew there was going to be trouble unless I interceded.

"Sheila, let Cheryl do it. It was what Craig wanted."

"Oh, shit Chris. I was just having a bit of fun." She let the cock fall out of her hand. "Go ahead Cheryl. He's all yours."

Cheryl quickly resumed her position and now used both hands to bring the tortured boy off. With one pumping fist on top of another, she relentlessly pulled at his taught, cum-filled prick, each successive stoke bringing him ever closer to orgasm.

After applying more lube to her lips, Rebecca resumed sucking him, much to Cheryl's delight. I had to admit that seeing the better portion of his stiff manhood repeatedly appear and disappear into her hungry mouth was incredibly sexy. Her lube-coated lips glided effortlessly over the firm flesh, adding even more intense pleasure to his already sensitized prick.

Suddenly Craig's balls stiffened up into his sac and his entire body froze. The warning we had waited to hear never came. As Cheryl's hands busily traversed the entire length of his massive tool, the first hint of impending orgasm came upon him. Maria and the rest of us were unprepared but Cheryl knew he was ready to erupt. Rebecca instinctively pulled away, a thick strand of semen already clinging to her lips.

"Maria!" Cheryl shouted.

But it was too late.

Even as my startled assistant raised the glass jar to meet his prick, a thick rope of white cream shot out of the tip, hurtling through space with such force that if flew an amazing thirty feet into the first row of seats and splashed onto a pair of long, nylon-clad legs belonging to my sister Bonnie.

"Jesus fucking Kee-Ryst!" she exclaimed, as she rose from her seat in a panic.

Everyone in the audience, including my staff and I, were astonished at the distance the boy's cum had traveled. The speed of the trajectory was such that no one, including my sister, saw it coming until it was too late. Seeing my sister jump up made everyone else do the same thing—fifty startled women dodging for cover to avoid getting doused with sperm.

Craig's eyes meanwhile were wide open now as he watched Cheryl's hands coax out more of his vital juices. The second and third spurts sailed across the room, landing on the floor a short distance from his first ejaculation. Maria managed to position the stem of the beaker in front of Craig's cock but the next few streams bounced off the rim of the tube and ricocheted off onto her hands and all over her face and hair. She hung her head down in an attempt to block her face from the impending sperm bath but was thoroughly soaked nonetheless. I quickly put my hands over Cheryl's to steady Craig's penis enough so that Maria could place the stem over his spurting tool. This she managed to do with some assistance from Rebecca, and successfully caught the last few spurts as they flew out of his cock, one massive rope of cream after the other.

Michelle watched the beaker fill up to capacity within seconds. "I've never seen so much sperm," she said spellbound.

With a few more firm strokes the great prick was finally drained, the beaker overflowing with cum.

"Get that into the lab fast," I ordered Maria.

As she walked away with the beaker full of sperm I looked at Craig, who, during the course of his masturbation, remained speechless.

"Why didn't you warn us?" I asked.

"I tried doctor," he replied breathing fast, "but I couldn't get the words out."

"It's okay. We managed to get more than enough sperm out of you. How are you feeling?"

He smiled up at Cheryl who was now wiping her hands on a towel. "Great, thanks to her."

"No wonder you were going crazy," she said, relieved. "All that sperm was clogging your brain!"

"I don't doubt it," he replied laughing. "You give a mean handjob. Thanks!"

I had my colleagues take the exhausted boy back to his cubicle while Lynette and her crew went about cleaning the sperm that had landed on the floor. During the intermission I went out to the cafeteria to get a cold soda and bumped into Bonnie who had just come out of the ladies' room minus her nylons.

"I think he did it purposely sis," she began. "He soaked me at the party too."

"Don't be silly. It was a random shot."

"There was nothing random about it. The goddamned thing traveled right across the floor atme. You saw it!"

"Yes, I did. It traveled roughly thirty feet but it was not aimed at you."

She looked annoyed. "And I just bought these nylons too!"

She gazed down at her naked but beautiful legs and laughed. "Oh fuck it! What's a little sperm between us girls anyway?"

We talked about Craig's wondrous feat for several minutes and then her face grew pensive.

"How's Philip? He's been very quiet throughout this whole thing."

"He seems to be okay. Hasn't really said much to anyone."

"He looked a little worried to me though."

"I can't blame him," I said. "All of those guys are worried. But I believe I've found the antidote to their problem."

"I hope so sis. He can't—they can't—spend the rest of their lives indoors with a glass beaker in their pockets!"

We both laughed and started walking toward the lab arm in arm.

"Now that I have Craig out of the way, I have to get sperm samples from the rest of the men."

"Please don't tell me that you're going to use those stupid mechanical hands."

"I don't have to use them," I said. "Why?"

"Why? They look ridiculous, that's why. But more importantly, they can't provide all the subtle nuances that a professional handjob artist can provide." She made an open first and pretended to be stroking an invisible cock. "Oh, baby...you know what I mean sis?"

I chuckled. "You're such a damned tease!"

"The men would appreciate it."

"Okay, okay. Do you want to lend a hand?" I asked half-jokingly.

"Sure," she replied with a grin, "it'd be fun."

I parted with Bonnie once we arrived at the lab. Everyone was milling about engaged in one type of conversation or another. Barney was busy visually inspecting Craig's penis, unable to believe that the young man's sexual organ was now even bigger than his own.

"Christ almighty boy!" the big, black Hercules lamented. "Now you're making me feel inadequate!"

He said this in a self-deprecating way, smiling as he said it.

"But at least you get to keep yours," Craig said. "Once I get the antidote I'm going to lose this Big Barney, so enjoy it while it lasts!"

"Ha! You make me laugh Craig! Enjoy it while it lasts! Ha!"

Bonnie had joined her husband who was now talking with several of the other test subjects and their wives and girlfriends. Most of the people in the audience were similarly engaged, but I noticed that Sylvia Bjorn and a few of my colleagues from the university were looking at me and smiling. After a while they motioned for me to come over to them.

"Christiana," Sylvia said beaming, "you are a sexual pioneer without peer! Your work is simply outstanding with these men."

"Thank you Sylvia. You're very kind."

"Not at all. That last guy's cumshot was worth the price of admission!"

Several other women expressed a similar feeling by nodding their heads in agreement. One older woman, whom I did not know and who appeared to be in her early sixties, actually giggled at the remark.

"If you can solve this involuntary ejaculation problem," she began, "I think you would stand a good chance of getting your drug approved by the Pharmaceutical Association."