EJAX-472: Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"Oh, she's got it licked," Sylvia replied.

The older woman introduced herself to me as Marlene Jorgenson, a professor of reproductive biology at Stockholm University. She must have been quite a beauty in her younger days because even now she still maintained an essence of loveliness that transcended the passage of time. She was dressed impeccably in a navy blue, three-piece business outfit of which her skirt, unusually short as it was, showed off her spectacularly long legs. Her blondish gray hair was cut short and framed her face perfectly. Her eyes, a penetrating, deep aquamarine, twinkled with an inner luminosity that hinted of the intransigent intellect lingering within.

"It's strange that you and I have never met," she said warmly, "but then these things do happen."

"I suppose they do," I replied. "What prompted you to attend may I ask?"

"Professional curiosity." And then she added softly, "Actually I wanted to get some of your stuff for my husband!"

We both shared a hearty laugh.

"I'll be happy to give you a trial sample once I have all the bugs worked out," I said. "But for now I think you can see why I wouldn't."

"I totally understand. I'm looking forward to the next part of your test."

"The masturbation sessions are always exciting to watch, I must admit."

"I've always found the male reproductive system highly fascinating. The idea that so much sperm could be shot out with such great velocity from such a little hole..." Suddenly her thoughtful expression turned to one of concern. "Should I get my raincoat and umbrella?"

"No," I said laughing. "But I'd keep a safe distance."

I remained and talked with her and Sylvia for a few minutes, most of which was spent explaining how I came to create the drug in the first place. They complimented me handsomely on the efficacy of my drug and expressed their gratitude at being allowed to witness, what they termed, a groundbreaking event. Finally, my head spinning with an overdose of praise, I excused myself and headed for the outer lab where I found Rebecca and Maria at work coding and labeling all the samples.

"Everything's in the cooler boss," Rebecca said, as she shut the refrigerator door.

"Excellent. All we need to obtain now are the final sperm samples and then we can call it a day."

"Let's do it," Maria said.

In a short while I managed to get the audience to return to their seats for the final part of the experiment. I told Craig that since his participation in the test was now over, he could sit in the audience and watch from there. Seeing that Cheryl was not needed at this point, I gave her permission to join him, which pleased her greatly. The two walked off hand in hand and sat in the front row, a few seats over from Sylvia and Marlene.

I had the six naked men line up in a row side to side as before, with Adam on the far left. To his left stood Jeffrey followed by John, Stuart, Philip, and Barney. Heeding Bonnie's advice, I decided to forego use of the mechanical hands and instead asked the men's significant others if they would like to perform the masturbatory duties. Surprisingly enough, all the women agreed.

Bonnie ran up first, gingerly lubing up her hands in anticipation of jerking her husband off. Philip gave her a passionate kiss as her hands encircled his already expanding prick. Ann, Denise, Janine, and Priscilla each poured a generous amount of the lube cream into their hands and then stood by their respective men awaiting my instructions. I could tell that Jennifer was disappointed in not being able to participate in Barney's masturbation. I caught her looking over at him several times with a longing look in her eyes, jealous that his wife was going to be the one to do the honors. I knew she wanted to get her hands on the big man's penis but I wanted to get this over quickly and without making a game out of it, which I knew she would do. Reluctantly, she stood off to one side with Michelle, Sheila, Rebecca, and Maria, pouting that she had been reduced to just another casual observer.

I realized suddenly that Adam was the only one without a woman to service him. He looked at me and shrugged, while he began to put some lube into his hands.

"I don't want you masturbating yourself Adam," I said. "You have to relax. No exertion."

"What am I supposed to do doctor?" he replied with a frown.

I looked toward the audience. "I need a volunteer for Adam," I said.

Almost every woman's hand went up. Even Marlene, to my surprise, signaled her interest, her eyes sparkling. Jill and Laura vied for my attention by frantically waving their hands high in the air back and forth. But before I could make a choice, Adam spoke up.

"I want her," he said, pointing at Lynette.

"Lynette," I said to her, "if you will, please."

The rest of the women heaved a collective sigh as my faithful Amazon assistant sprang up from her chair and gracefully waltzed over to the young man, smiling broadly.

"Give me some of that lube baby," she said to him in a low and sexy voice.

When all the women were ready I ordered Lynette's five-girl crew to each grab a glass beaker and stand near the subject to be ready to catch his ejaculate. Seeing that I was one girl short, I asked Jill to participate, which she gladly did, happy to be the one to catch Adam's cum. Laura seemed a bit disappointed at seeing her friend chosen for the task, so I invited her to stand with her friend to witness the event up close. She jumped out of her seat and ran to Jill, giggling all the way.

"Hey doc!" Stuart said. "Any points to the guy who can hold off the longest?"

"Oh, shut up Stuart!" Denise said. "Knowing you, you'll be the first to cum!"

All the men laughed at her comment but Stuart just growled.

"Gentlemen, this is not, I repeat, not a contest," I said. "Just give me a sperm sample, the quicker the better."

"Jesus Christ sis!" Bonnie said jokingly. "You take the fun out of everything!"

She was bent over at the waist, her short, red skirt riding up her long legs, her hand primed and ready at the base of Philip's cock, anxious to milk it.

I looked at John to make sure he was all right. Ann caught me staring at him and smiled at me to indicate that everything was fine. He seemed much more at ease now and held his arm around his wife's waist as she poised herself to drain him of his sperm.

Priscilla meanwhile was teasing her husband mercilessly with a litany of lewd jokes, which finally reached the ears of the other subjects.

"Okay, Priscilla," Jeffrey said, a little vexed. "How do you expect me to cum when I'm laughing?"

"I'm sorry," she said, almost in hysterics, "but I find this whole thing so fucking funny!"

"Thanks Priscilla!" Adam retorted. "Keep it up and nobody's going to get off!"

Barney let out a big laugh. "All right everybody, let's just concentrate on these beautiful women here in front of us and give them what they want!"

His jovial attitude seemed to put everyone at ease. Of all the women, only Janine regarded the affair with disinterest. It didn't seem to bother Barney though. He treated his wife with the utmost love and respect, whispering playfully in her ears secret words of love that made her smile ever so faintly.

I noticed that Lynette was kissing Adam's neck and that his prick was already at full mast, thanks to her adroit handling of it. She caught me looking at her and she smiled quickly before returning her attentions to the captive boy. Jill and Laura stood next to her whispering and giggling in each other's ears.

"Let's go Christiana," Philip said. "My wife is getting anxious and so am I!"

Bonnie gave his cock a twitch and he let out a loud groan.

"You'll cum when I tell you too and not before!" she said with an evil grin.

"As I said before," looking straight at Bonnie, "this is not a contest. Is everyone ready?"

With everyone in position and all the women's hands now fully lubricated and grasping the men's cocks, I gave the order to begin. For the first few minutes the atmosphere in the lab was unusually quiet, only the repetitive slapping sounds made by fists pumping firm slabs of cock meat echoed throughout the room. Thik, thik, thik, came the incessant drone from the taught skin of huge sexual organs being pulled back and forth by the mechanically precise, piston-like action of a flurry of hands jerking in unison.

The women seemed to be enjoying themselves, looking up every now and then at their nearest neighbor, trying to calculate whether or not their particular technique might not be superior to their own. The girls who held the beakers were keenly alert, keeping their eyes closely focused on each giant prick that pointed out directly toward them, knowing that one false move on their part could result in an unwelcome sperm bath.

"I'd love to be stroking that big fucking dick of his," Rebecca said in my ear.

"Whose?" I asked.

"Who else?" she replied, surprised that I had not figured it out for myself. "Cardelli."

"You still have a thing for him don't you?"

"Don't you?" she asked incredulously. "Look at him for Christ's sake. He's beautiful! And that little guy Adam is fucking hot too."

"Easy girl. Keep your cool."

She looked at me beguiled. "How do you do it? I want to know."

"Do what?"

"Stay so detached," she said pointedly. "How can you remain so unaffected by all this sexual tension? I mean you've got six fucking handsome men being masturbated right in front of us and you tell me to keep cool. Doesn't all this turn you on Christiana?"

I knew better than to debate such issues when Rebecca was feeling horny. In the past she had often accused me of being a bit cool and remote in regards to the sexual tests we had conducted in the lab. I had tried many times, and in vain, to make her understand that I was indeed a very sensuous person, capable of a wide degree of sexual feelings. I was also capable of easily letting my inhibitions crumble if I ever got sufficiently aroused, and it was for this very reason that I was compelled to maintain a professional demeanor.

"If it makes you feel any better," I said, "I would love to wrap my hands around Craig's big dick as long as your big mouth was on the receiving end."

She let out an involuntary squeal. "Oh, you're a little bitch today aren't you?"

She said nothing more to me after that, but she did shoot a glance at Craig, who was thoroughly wrapped up in the sexual performance of his counterparts only a short distance away. I had no doubt that she was already entertaining the thought of doing exactly as I had suggested. This was confirmed only moments later when I caught her looking at him again; this time her eyes did not waver.

For my own part, although I thought Craig handsome, I really had no sexual attraction toward the boy. I could have just as easily mentioned any other man's name and Rebecca would have believed it. She would glance at me every so often to see if she could catch me looking at the young man, but seeing that my attention was focused solely on the experiment, she at last relented and struck up a conversation with Michelle and the others.

The masturbation was now in full progress. Loud moans were coming from the men and fists were flying up and down stiff, greasy poles with lightning speed. At one point I turned to look toward the audience and found Cheryl and Craig locked in a passionate kiss, her right hand moving back and forth under his gown. It appeared that he had developed an erection and Cheryl had wasted no time getting her hands on his massive prick. Marlene and Sylvia noticed it too and kept shifting their gaze back and forth between their lascivious neighbors sitting next to them and the action taking place on the lab floor.

Jeffrey was the first to release his load of hot cream. With a shout, he let the girl holding the beaker know that he was about to cum, and she deftly pointed the stem of the glass just over the head of his now climaxing cock. Long, thick ropes of white paste flew into the beaker, splashing into the bottom of the glass with tremendous force. As with most of the men who were under the influence of the drug, his ejaculation would have sailed halfway across the room if it had not been contained. Priscilla kept her rhythm steady; making certain that her index finger was always resting upon his glans in order to produce a more forceful orgasm. Jeffrey's prick complied by releasing a torrent of sperm. In less than ten seconds the beaker was half full.

"God, look at that load!" the girl commented, as she hauled the beaker toward the outer lab.

Priscilla and Jeffrey walked off toward his cubicle as the performance continued. A few minutes later it was John's turn to come yet again. Ann told the girl to hold the beaker steady as she felt the first signs of impending orgasm.

"That's it baby," she cooed. "Let mommy milk all that nasty sperm out of your balls."

Her lovely, delicate fingers firmly grasped his prick, pointing the head straight into the neck of the glass.

"Oh, God!" John cried, as his prick simultaneously erupted thick, long strands of white into the beaker.

I noticed this time that he didn't ejaculate nearly half as much as he had before, and this was promising. It meant that the effect of the drug was beginning to wear off. Soon he would revert to his pre-EJAX-472 state—sexual dysfunction and all. However, once the adaptations had been made to the drug, he and the others would be put on a new medication regimen that would restore his normal sexual functioning without the aberrant side effects recently experienced.

Ann milked the last few spurts from his now semi-flaccid cock and the girl took the beaker away. It appeared to be no more than a quarter full.

As John and Ann made their way towards the cubicles, Stuart and Adam both started moaning uncontrollably at the same time. Both Denise and Lynette were stroking each man's prick at a feverish pitch, and it appeared that they were competing against each other to see which could get her man to cum first. Denise had put both her hands around Stuart's cock, letting him rock his body back and forth into her slick hands. Lynette, however, was holding Adam's balls with one had while she pulled away at him with the other, maintaining precise control of his splendid equipment.

Suddenly, Adam filled his lungs with air and a strange look came over his face. Jill and Laura both held the beaker up to his cock, knowing he was about to ejaculate. They laughed at his pained expression, making lewd comments to provoke him even more.

"Come on, Adam," Jill said teasingly, "fill it up!"

"Yeah. Shoot a gusher for us baby!" Laura laughed.

End of Chapter 6

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers