EJAX-472: Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"Keep your kisses for me stud!" she said half in warning, half in jest.

For a moment he looked confused, but when he followed her gaze to Rebecca, he suddenly construed her meaning.

"Jealous?" he said, draping his arm around her.

She pressed in closer to him. "A little."

I could see that Maria also wanted to participate in his masturbation, but she bypassed the group and headed straight toward me.

"Dr. Barlow and I just put all the samples in the cooler."

"Is everything locked up?"

"Yes, doctor."

She turned to look at Craig. "I think he's so cute, don't you?"

"Go ahead," I said, sensing she wanted to get in on the action, "don't let me stop you."

She looked at Michelle. "Do you want to join in?"

"No, thank you. I've had enough fun for today," she replied, glancing at Bonnie. "I think I'll just watch."

Maria quickly joined the others. By this time Marlene had the boy on all fours as Jill and Laura took turns milking him. Someone had produced a strap-on dildo and there was a simultaneous burst of cheers from the audience.

"Yo!" Adam shouted. "Give it to him up the ass!"

"Where did they get that?" Michelle asked surprised.

"Not from me," I replied.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. "It's mine."

"Oh!" Michelle said.

It was Bonnie. Somehow she had managed to creep up to us without being seen.

"I gave it to Rebecca earlier today," she continued. "She requested it."

She looked at Michelle and smiled coldly. Michelle remained silent.

"That poor boy," I said. "What we haven't put him through."

Bonnie ran her fingers through her hair, twisting the end portion of it into a small knot. "He'll love it."

I didn't know whether to agree with her assessment or not, but it was 'anything goes' as far as these wanton women were concerned. I hoped that Craig would be amenable to having his sphincter invaded by the plastic phallus that was now being carefully examined by Rebecca. So far, he didn't seem too concerned one way or the other.

As soon as she found that the device was safe, she removed her skirt with one swift motion and threw it aside, exposing a pair of black thongs underneath. Craig took one look at her naked legs, incredibly long and slender as they were, and sighed in grateful appreciation.

"I'm going to fuck your ass with this," Rebecca said, holding the device right in front of his face.

She said it more as a command rather than a request, and without waiting for him to reply, strapped the dildo onto her waist. Craig watched her put the device on but said nothing.

"My, my," Jennifer said, approaching us. "Look who's going to get butt-fucked!"

Bonnie looked Jennifer up and down. "Get all the sperm out, Jennifer?"

"Oh, most of it went it down my throat. Didn't you see?"

"Yes, I did," Bonnie replied, smiling. "Great blowjob by the way."

"Thanks. Michelle gave me a few pointers."

Bonnie's smile faded abruptly. "Did she also give you some pointers on how to give handjobs too?"

Michelle gave Bonnie a threatening look. "You have something to say to me Bonnie?"

Sensing an altercation about to take place, I grabbed Bonnie by the arm and pulled her aside.

"I know you're upset with Michelle. But this is not the time to discuss it. So either shut your mouth or go back to your seat."

A huge roar came from the crowd just then as Rebecca knelt behind Craig, the tip of the dildo already making its entrance into his greased-up hole.

"Okay, sis," she replied. "I'll let it go for now. But she's going to answer for what she's done. I promise you that."

"You're upset because your ego has been bruised. But I'll tell you something Bonnie. You and Michelle are more alike than either of you care to admit."

"I find that hard to believe," she said, stealing a glance at her long-time friend.

To describe the events that followed, and to put them in their proper perspective, could not be trusted simply to memory. For that reason alone I was grateful that I had possessed the foresight to record on videotape every detail of the event for future scrutiny. However, unknown to me at the time was the fact that it would also be used as evidence against me several weeks later during my court trial, and what I saw—what the court saw—was something that had hitherto never been seen in the hallowed halls of that prestigious judicial institution. The shifting tangle of human anatomy, and the acts of unbridled, lustful, sexual deviation sometimes caused even I to blush, and the otherwise extremely mild and tolerant attitudes toward sexual expression, so often regarded as the hallmark of Sweden's socio-political system, were negated in the face of it. Even the vast influence of my brother-in-law Philip, which for so many years had allowed him to hold sway over Stockholm's law enforcement system, was utterly nullified with the discovery that he had tie-ins to the international drug trafficking market, resulting in his subsequent divestiture of political power. Thus, with the evidence at hand, and Philip's dissolution, I found myself at the mercy of the courts: a legal system that, under the guidance of Philip's direction, would have glossed over the more grossly sexual conduct of my subjects and colleagues and dismissed such evidence as unacceptable. But without that influence, the magistrates were forced to regard the apparent dichotomy of such aberrant sexuality with the standards of ethical medical behavior as criminal negligence on my part. Bonnie had warned me that such an outcome was possible, and her prediction had come true.

************

Luis was mulling over the sequence of events that had taken place since the moment of his capture the previous evening. As he sat in the back seat of Lt. Endland's patrol car, handcuffed and with Sgt. Richter by his side, he laughed to himself as he imagined the horrified expression of Dr. Swensen as she confronted him and the two burly detectives on her front doorstep. Her torment alone was worth the price of his betrayal.

He looked behind him. Two more patrol cars followed, each containing several officers. In a little over ten minutes they would be arriving at the Clinic, armed with guns and search warrants. The mere thought of seeing the profane doctor being led away in handcuffs made him smile.

He had no idea that an experiment was taking place this afternoon: an experiment that he would have taken part in had he not proven himself to be false—an experiment that had now provided the means by which he could live a normal and healthy sexual life. All he could think of was getting revenge upon the people at whose hands he had suffered tremendous humiliation. Nothing else mattered.

The evening before he had been grilled mercilessly for information concerning the drug, but he had remained taciturn, thinking that if he divulged any information to the police that he would, in so doing, also incriminate himself. In this he was correct. However, when Lt. Endland promised him immunity from prosecution if he opened up and talked, Luis felt that a great weight had been lifted from his shoulders and he found himself answering every question put to him with glee, even volunteering information that the two cops could never have obtained on their own, and filling in gaps or inconsistencies within their own incomplete reports.

"Let me get this straight," Endland began, "her sister shot you out of a cannon?"

"How do you think I got all these cuts and bruises?" Luis replied, sarcastically. "From mowing their lawn?"

Richter shrugged. "Forensic verifies that his marks are consistent with a high-impact collision with a tree. He's still got some splinters of bark embedded in his skin."

"And they hurt like hell too!" Luis moaned. "When are you gonna take this shit out of me huh, man?"

"The doctor will be here shortly. Relax," Endland said.

Luis looked around the interrogation room paying particular attention to a small, glass, one-way mirror on the opposite wall.

"Why don't you invite them in?" he said to Endland. "Those people behind the wall. Are they afraid of me?"

"Forget about them Luis. Now you said Philip Olmstead hired you to steal the drug from the Clinic is that correct?"

"Yes, yes, man, I told you all that shit already."

"He's a pretty powerful man I hear," Richter said.

"Not so powerful that he can place himself above the law," Endland replied. "I know he's got some people in the palm of his hand, but that's about to end."

"Bring him down, man," Luis said. "Bring them all down."

"With your help little man," Endland replied, "we're going to do just that."

In less than fifteen minutes they had obtained all the information they needed to incriminate the unscrupulous sex doctor and her associates. Luis' wounds were tended to and he was then locked in a cell where he spent the rest of the night sleeping peacefully and dreaming of the utter destruction of one kindly and innocent woman.

************

In and out, in and out, the big, black plastic dildo went, while Rebecca's hands gripped Craig's ass cheeks tightly. She was enjoying her role as the aggressor, savoring the feeling of being the one in control. It pained him at first to feel the large bulbous head of the dildo invade his anal cavity, but the Vaseline had made the intrusion much less uncomfortable than it otherwise would have been. And now, under Rebecca's masterful handling of the device, he was experiencing a totally new and pleasurable phenomenon—one that gave him a greater appreciation for the accoutrements of sex.

He had been on his hands and knees for the past five minutes while his ass was being rammed from behind. He was thankful that Rebecca was gentle with him and that her movements coincided with Jill and Laura's teasing handjob. The two girls kneeled on either side of him, pulling happily on his magnificent organ, cracking jokes with each other. Marlene had slipped under him, her face buried in his balls, licking and sucking the hard-as-steel testicles that hung down like two giant plums from his bloated sac. His face was so close to the older woman's vagina that he could almost touch it with his tongue. He was sorely tempted to do this but he knew it would not be tolerated. Instead he bent his head down and kissed her legs, at times running his tongue over the soft landscape of her thighs.

Cheryl wanted desperately to fuck him. Knowing that this was impossible did not stop her from removing her bra, which she flung to one side. Kneeling between Marlene's legs, she opened up her blouse and two superb mounds of twin flesh were shoved in his face. Craig immediately responded by taking one nipple into his mouth and then another, delighting in the litheness of her body and the sweet flavor of her youthful essence.

"Oh, God, it feels so good," she moaned, as his tongue drew circles around the tiny buds.

He sucked on her tits as if trying to extract milk from them, his head periodically resting in the crevice between her twin mounds. The dildo plied his ass incessantly as his balls began to expand under Marlene's persistent tonguing of his scrotum. He could feel the pressure mounting in his testicles and knew that it would not be long before he would have to shoot his load. Marlene noticed the distension of his sac and quickly alerted everyone.

"He's going to cum soon!" the older woman said.

Sheila was sitting a few feet away casually observing.

"In that case, I think we better get him on his feet."

Rebecca gave him a few more thrusts and then withdrew the dildo.

"How's it feel being on the receiving end?" she asked him.

"It hurts!" he replied as he rose to his feet. "But it felt good too."

I decided it was time to intervene and put an end to this last stage of the experiment.

"It's getting late everybody. Let's get this poor young man taken care of so we can all go home." I turned to Lynette. "Get him up on the milking platform."

The platform I was referring to was a four-foot-wide metallic disk whose base was bolted into the floor. In the middle of the disk, rising some three feet into the air, was an adjustable metal rod with a second arm attached that could be further modified to accommodate various heights. Extending from the end of this second arm was a clear cylindrical tube about two feet in length, one end of which was closed and the other fitted with a soft, latex top that had a slit down the middle into which a penis could be inserted. Two leather straps were used to attach the cylinder to the subject's body, keeping it firmly in place. An LED display that sat on top of the main arm provided the doctor with information regarding the subject's heart rate, blood pressure, and other statistics. But the main purpose of the display was to record sperm motility, sperm volume, and ejaculatory force. On either side of the main arm were rubber-coated handlebars upon which the subject could hold himself in position.

I saw a look of dismay come across Craig's face as Lynette helped him onto the platform. She gave his still erect cock a thick coating of lube and then gently placed the open end of the cylinder over his prick, telling him to force as much of it as he could inside the tube. She then secured him to the device with the leather straps.

"Hey Craig!" Jeffrey shouted. "How's it feel to be a cow!"

"Moo! Moo!" Adam jibed.

He took their good-natured ribbing with a smile, but he seemed to regard the device with suspicion.

"I'm sorry Craig," I said, "but you're taking far too long to cum. Don't worry. Just relax and enjoy it."

"Oh, Chris!" Sheila objected. "Why do you have to use this machine when you have all of us here? We just needed a few more minutes."

"It's taking too long," I said. "I want him to cum and get it over with."

"Didn't I tell you Sheila?" Bonnie said. "Didn't I tell you that my sister doesn't know how to enjoy herself!"

"This is not about me," I said. "I have other patients to attend to and this test has taken much longer than it should. Lynette, please hand me the remote control unit."

To the utter disappointment of all the women who had participated in Craig's masturbation, and to the disappointment of the audience, I took the remote control unit in my hand and turned the device on.

"I don't think I like being strapped in like this Dr. Swensen," Craig said, looking concerned. "It's kind of humiliating."

"Just relax and let the machine do its work. You'll be fine"

It was a pity that he had delayed his orgasm for such a long time, despite all the attention he had been receiving from the women. Time was running out and I could not justify continuing his masturbation when it was no longer relevant to the experiment. I knew I had robbed him of the touch of female hands, but as he had already been masturbated in this fashion, I did not think I was doing him an especially ill service.

The women had formed two separate groups lined up in a semicircle around him, curious to see what the machine would do. Cheryl tried to encourage Craig by tenderly playing with his balls, but all he could do was offer a weak smile. When he signaled to me that he was ready, I pressed a small black button on the unit, which activated the mechanical arm that connected to the cylinder. With his body remaining stationary, the arm moved back and forth in a slow, gentle rocking motion, the tube gliding effortlessly over his huge, greased-up prick. At first he reacted with alarm, being unused to the feeling of having his cock manipulated by a machine. But very soon he began to enjoy the feeling and even thrust his cock into the mouth-like aperture, moaning softly.

"I've never seen such a contraption," Jennifer said. "Did you invent this thing Christiana?"

"Yes, a few years ago. I use it on our more problematical patients."

"He's not a problematical patient," Bonnie said. "You just want to get him off quick."

"If that's what you wanted Christiana I could've done him for you," Michelle said.

"Oh shit! I forgot!" Bonnie replied. "Of course you could. Just like you did my husband!"

For a brief moment I saw a flash of anger come across Michelle's face, but it quickly dissipated. "I have no interest in Philip. I never did and you know it."

"It didn't look that way to me," Bonnie retorted.

"I was just doing my job."

"No, Michelle. You were doing ahandjob. And doing agood job of it too!"

"Look Bonnie," Michelle said, looking my sister in the eye. "I am not trying to win your husband's affections. It was just a fucking handjob, that's all."

Bonnie was going to say something more but just then we heard screams coming from the platform.

"Dr. Swensen!" Craig yelled. "Turn it off! Turn it off!"

My attention, having been diverted by my two argumentative friends, had led me to press the button on the remote control unit that had increased the speed to its maximum level. Craig was now being rocked back and forth with tremendous force, his entire body being shaken like a rag doll.

Several of the women were trying to remove the leather straps that fastened the device to his body, but he was being jerked so quickly that they couldn't hold their hands steady enough to undo the bindings.

"Christiana!" Sheila screamed. "Turn the god-damn thing off!"

Cheryl was frantic.

"You're going to hurt him!" she cried, as she struggled to remove the cylinder.

I tried to turn the power off but the remote control was not responding.

"Do something for Christ's sake sis!" Bonnie said.

"Lynette!" I shouted. "Hit the switch!"

She lowered her head over the display and pushed some buttons—nothing happened.

"Cut the straps!" I shouted again.

Removing her knife from her pocket, she quickly severed the leather straps, and with the help of Cheryl, Rebecca, and several other women, managed to pull the boy to safety. The machine continued to operate completely of its own volition until Lynette ran out to the outer hall and tripped the circuit breaker. The machine came to an abrupt halt.

"Were you trying to milk him or kill him?" Bonnie asked.

I did not respond to her because I was already running to Craig's aid. Jennifer and Michelle followed.

"I think I'm okay doctor," Craig said, trying to catch his breath.

By this time Barney, Adam, and all the other men, including most of the audience, had surrounded the young man. He was lying on his side, propped up on one arm and his head in Lynette's lap. Cheryl and Rebecca kneeled on either side of him.

"Let's take a look at that penis of yours," I said, moving his hands away from his now flaccid organ.

As I performed a cursory examination of his genitals I saw him give Cheryl a wink. She smiled and gently rubbed her hand over his chest.

"You're lucky that thing didn't tear off your damned cock!" Barney said, peeking over my shoulder.

"I warned you about that thing sis," I heard Bonnie say from behind some women. "You should have taken it apart years ago."

I ran my hands up and down the length of his shaft feeling for any bumps or contusions. "Yes, yes, yes, I know."

Marlene looked worried. "Is he going to be all right?"

"There doesn't seem to be anything wrong that I can tell," I replied. "Are you experiencing any pain?" I asked him.

"No, but my testicles feel kind of full."

"Let me see," I said, raising his cock up and out of the way.

"Oh man!" Adam exclaimed.

"Mom, look!" Jill said, pointing at Craig's crotch.

As I took his balls in my hands I allowed my fingers to examine each testicle and was happy to find that there didn't seem to be any problems. However, his sac was suddenly expanding at an exponential rate. Right before everyone's eyes the young man's scrotum ballooned to three times its normal size, and as I continued to examine him I knew that he was on the verge of another attack.

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers