EJAX-472: Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resting one hand on the area just above his pubes for support, she grasped his penis in her right hand and delivered a blistering handjob. Her fist literally flew up and down his cock with tremendous speed and agility, causing him to jerk his body up and down in time with her hand movements. It looked quite funny to see him move his body in such a fashion, in obedience to the will of her all-powerful hand. She didn't say anything to him. She didn't have to. Her hands alone were all that was needed now.

"Ah, there's the pre-cum," she said smiling as his body started to stiffen up. Seeing this, she stroked him even harder.

"A few more, that's all I need. Just a few..."

"Michelle!" I said.

"Almost there!"

"Your time is up!"

Bonnie reached over and closed her fist over Michelle's. "One minute remember?"

Michelle gave Bonnie a mean look and pulled away. "Don't you dare cum for her Craig, now that I got you all primed," she said with exasperation.

Bonnie paid her no attention. She simply smiled at Craig, opened her mouth wide, and lowered her head onto his cock. She absorbed more than half of his length in one swift motion.

"This is supposed to be a 'handjob' contest Bonnie!" Michelle said.

With that, my sister, keeping her mouth exactly where it was, gripped Craig's shaft with both hands and jerked him wildly back and forth between her lips. He responded by raising his lower body high off the table to force as much of himself into her mouth. I saw her pull back a little then to prevent herself from choking, but her tongue continued to snake itself around the head and shaft, tickling, sucking, demanding the contents of his tortured balls.

Her hands were now a blur upon his cock and even Michelle had to admire her adversary's technique, which allowed no room for failure.

"Wow!" Jill said. "You're going to make him to cum Ms. Olmstead!"

Bonnie had less than fifteen seconds left. Her lips were now dripping with the first faint traces of semen.

"Getting ready Craig?" Sheila taunted the boy, as she put her arms around his shoulder for added support.

Craig could not speak. He could only look down at the incredible sight of Bonnie's beautiful profile half buried in his crotch, his prick teased and coaxed beyond all endurance by her irresistible sucking motions and her impeccable handjob.

"There go his balls!" Jennifer squealed, as Craig felt his testicles rise up into his body.

Bonnie's mouth was now awash in sperm. His orgasm was only seconds away now, but the clear fluid had already begun pumping out in tiny rivulets, adding both a frothy luster to his shaft and increased lubrication. Without warning, she lifted her mouth off his pole and shouted for Michelle to help her bring him off.

"It's too late Bonnie," I said. "Time's up!"

"Oh, fuck it sis," she said as she continued to pump him. "It's too late. He's cumming."

Michelle joined Bonnie opposite Craig.

"Are you sure?" she asked Bonnie, hesitating to touch the boy.

"You got him primed. It's only fair."

Michelle smiled. "Okay, let's go girl."

"Cheryl, get your hands in here!" Bonnie said.

Reaching around Bonnie, Cheryl now added her little hand to the two fists already pumping.

"Come on Craig!" Cheryl shouted. "Let it out baby!"

The audience at this point began to liven up in response to the action taking place on the platform. All the men, especially Adam and Barney, were very vocal, encouraging their young friend to "shoot a fucking big load" as they put it. Janine had woken up and was now staring blankly at the crazed group of women surrounding Craig, her eyes half open. Denise, Priscilla, and Ann however were cheering Craig on, having waited patiently to see some results.

""We want to see if you can reach us Craig!" Denise yelled, extending her legs toward him in invitation.

"Yeah, soak her dress!" Stuart shouted.

Seeing that the boy was now ready to erupt, and that the women wanted to take part in his orgasm, I told all of them to join in.

"What the hell," I said moving close to Bonnie. "I believe in the hands-on approach. Let's give him the grand finale ladies!"

I placed my hand over my sister's and soon all the other women were fighting to get their hands on the boy. With some deft maneuvering, Craig watched in absolute fascination as thirteen pairs of female hands lay hold of his greasy, sperm-swollen tool, stroking him furiously from base to tip. I will never forget the look on his face as he saw the swarm of female bodies closing in on him, some old, some young; all determined to make him cum.

In those first few moments just before he started to ejaculate, I watched each hand do its work. No longer was each woman employing her own particular style. Instead, each hand was acting in tandem with the others, rising and falling in rapid tempo, their owner's faces laughing and joking about the abnormal size of the thing they were stroking, and betting with each other as to how far the cum would travel and where it would land.

"Aim it straight out," I said. "Let's see if we can hit Janine in the eyes."

Everyone laughed, but Janine found the idea threatening enough to offer a reply.

"You ain't aimin' no thing like that at me!" she said, as she quickly got up and hurried off to one side.

Barney laughed aloud. "Get back here woman," he said. "He can't reach this far."

"That's what you say," she replied adamantly. "I already got hit once, remember?"

"I'm sorry baby," he said. "It wasn't intentional."

She shrugged. "You and your sperm!"

I noticed that Cheryl kept turning around to look at Craig, but he was in another world. She spoke to him several times but he could not hear her amidst all the laughing and shouting going on around her. All the women were now acting like frenzied participants in a sporting event, making lewd comments to one another even as they masturbated the giant prick.

Cheryl's little, dainty fingers were positioned just under the corona, her thumb resting upon his glans. Her nails had had been bitten down from worry over his earlier experiences, but the loveliness of her hand was not diminished. In the end, it was her thumb's manipulation of his sensitive underside that finally drove him over the edge.

"Aw! Christ!" he screamed.

Knowing that he was now on the verge of orgasm made all of us increase our tempo. Marlene bent over and stuck one of her tits in his mouth. Sheila did the same. It was too much for him.

"I feel it coming!" Jennifer shouted.

"Me too!" said Laura.

"Shoot that fucking cum you little fuck!" Bonnie said, as she put her other hand over mine and jacked him furiously.

All the boy's frustration, expectation, and torment seemed to rush through his balls in a single moment of time. Like a volcano that had been seething for centuries until the culmination of years and circumstance had forced all the accumulated contents to be expelled in a single eruption, so was his cock now ready to perform its inexorable duty. And sensing that the sperm was now on its way, Bonnie wrapped her lovely lips around the mouth of the volcano and sucked in hard, then licked the tip of his cock as a final coup de grace.

She had pulled away none to soon.

From where the audience sat, it must have seemed as if someone had suddenly turned a fire hose on them. The force of his first ejaculation was amazingly powerful, forcing some women to momentarily lose their grip on his penis. What started out as two separate streams of cum suddenly coalesced a few feet further into a solid mass of pasty, white goo that hurtled an incredible thirty feet out and over the heads of the startled audience. Janine, who had moved away in an attempt to avoid getting hit, was the first to taste the young man's creamy white effluence as a great portion of it found its way onto her face and hair. She screamed and cursed as she ran hurriedly out the door. Barney and the others were in hysterics.

Denise, who had taunted Craig just minutes earlier, was the next in line to get doused. Firing off a remarkable three-tiered stream of cum, she was hit in several places all at once, soaking her from head to toe.

"He got me!" she screamed with laughter.

My own hands were completely drenched in sperm, as was everyone else's. It seemed that despite the fact that most of his juices were being expelled out toward the audience, a still greater amount was just dribbling out the tip with each spurt, forming a sea of white cream over all our fingers and hands. The warm, sticky sperm felt pleasant on my hands and I could tell that the women were enjoying every moment of my participation—especially Bonnie, who had always felt that I was too "emotionally detached" to permit myself to enjoy taking an active part in my own experiments. She looked at me now with a huge devilish grin, her hands bathed in cum right along with mine.

"I feel another burst coming on!" Cheryl exclaimed.

"No sooner had she said that then Craig's excited tool ejected another massive load of semen that landed a few feet from where Barney and Adam were sitting.

"Nice shot Craig!" Jeffrey yelled, as he moved his chair further back.

Marlene suddenly surged forward and dropped her head onto the spurting tool.

"Oh, my God Marlene!" Sylvia exclaimed.

She didn't have time to say anything else because the next round of cum splashed wildly into her friend's open mouth, the force of the ejaculate bouncing off the roof of her mouth and ricocheting off her tongue and onto her lips. Before she could pull away, the next stream hit her full in the face and she laughed as the hot cream bathed her features with a thick coating of white.

"There's so much!" she said, lifting her head away just as another jet of semen was launched into space.

Marlene held the residue of sperm in her mouth and offered her slimy gift to Sylvia, who opened her mouth as Marlene let the slimy goo drop from her lips. Rebecca asked for and got a portion of the white cream for herself, tilting her head back lazily, allowing the sperm to slide down her throat. Maria also received a small offering of the creamy liquid by licking the stuff off Marlene's face. Finally, after she felt she had enough in her mouth, she swallowed the entire load in one gulp and laughed.

"I love this!" she said, as she resumed pumping the huge, climaxing prick.

During his orgasm, I kept my eye on Craig to make certain that he was not in any difficulty. Halfway through his orgasm, he finally opened his eyes and was amazed to see that the floor in front of him was now a lake of sperm. He looked at me in wonder, unaware that I had partaken in his masturbation. But he was still ejaculating, and his attention soon returned to his cock and the multitude of hands that were expertly divesting him of his sperm.

"Oops!" Jennifer said. "I can feel our boy is getting ready to shoot..."

She was quickly interrupted by a short, but intense, burst of white that splashed into the palms of several outstretched hands.

"God, that boy can shoot a load!" Lynette said, following the stream of whitish paste.

"I can't believe how much there is!" Sheila remarked, as she watched his prick fire off another astonishing patchwork of milky globules into the air.

Michelle started rubbing his massive balls, trying to induce yet another series of climaxes.

"Come on you two," she said to Jill and Laura. "Help me out here."

The teenagers jumped right in, using both hands to force the remainder of his cream up and out of the gaping hole atop his cock. There was another contraction and then a furious eruption of semen that shot out at tremendous speed, startling everyone.

"Where the fuck did it go?" Bonnie laughed.

Suddenly the audience grew quiet. Thinking that maybe something had gone wrong, I removed my hand and looked out into the crowd shielding my eyes from the intense floodlights above.

"Did anybody see where it went?" I asked.

Somebody cursed.

"What's going on?" I asked again, this time more loudly.

"That's her!" I heard a voice say. "That's the gringo bitch."

I stepped forward out of the light and noticed three figures standing close together near the milking platform. Two of the men were tall, but the one in the middle was of average height.

"Hello, Dr. Swensen. Remember me?"

A horrible sinking feeling came over me.

"Luis?" I said, walking closer to him. "Is that you?"

As my eyes adjusted to the light I saw that it was indeed the little Hispanic runt, the man who had been the cause of so much of my misery. His entire body was covered in sperm and he was angry.

"Congratulations Dr. Swensen," said the tall man to my left. "Your drug is quite impressive." I noticed that he was trying hard to keep from laughing at Luis' unexpected christening. "My name is Lt. Endland and this is my partner Sgt. Richter. You already know Luis."

The little man glowered at me. "Somebody get me a fucking towel!"

"Doctor," Endland said, "can you please get something to dry him off?"

I motioned to Lynette who quickly came running with a towel.

"Craig has stopped ejaculating doctor," she said, eyeing Luis coolly.

"Have your girls take care of him and then have them clean up this mess."

As she turned I quickly grabbed her arm.

"Get those samples out of the building fast!" I whispered.

"Yes, doctor."

I handed Luis the towel, which he roughly grabbed from my hands.

"May I ask what this is all about?" I said.

"You are under arrest Dr. Swensen. That's what this is all about," said the Sergeant.

"Under arrest?" I said, shocked. "For what?"

"For administering a drug that is harmful and untested. We call it 'reckless endangerment.'"

"This is ridiculous!" I said, as my colleagues began to come up behind me. "I have not broken any laws."

Philip, who had remained almost invisible during Craig's finale, suddenly spoke up.

"Do you know who I am Lieutenant?"

"Yes sir, I do."

"Then I am ordering you to walk out the door and take this little piece of shit with you."

Luis shot Philip a hateful glance as he wiped the remainder of Craig's sperm from his face and neck.

"It's too late for that now, Mr. Olmstead," Sgt. Richter said with a frown. "Mr. Hernandez has told us everything, and we have obtained solid evidence that you have been dealing drugs in the international market. You can consider yourself under arrest as well."

"You're going to arrest me?" Philip said, outraged. "I'll get my attorneys on your backs so fast you'll wish you were still walking a beat!"

Endland smirked. "I don't think that's going to happen sir. Please get dressed and come with me. You, too, doctor Swensen."

By this time my colleagues and the members of audience had formed into a small crowd behind me. Bonnie stared coldly at the trio of men, her eyes finally settling upon the little man in the middle.

"How was your stroll through the apple orchard Luis?" she said, barely concealing a sneer.

His dark eyes flashed. "This is the bitch that shot me out of the cannon," he said to the detectives. "You should arrest her too."

"Oh, fuck you Luis," she spat. "You deserved what you got."

With a sudden thrust of his upper body, he broke free of Richter's grasp and threw his body against Bonnie's in one violent motion, causing her to fall back into me.

"Fuck me?" he screamed. "I'll fuck you!"

As his hands were handcuffed together, he had to resort to using his elbows as weapons, poking her in the chest and stomach repeatedly.

Just then Rebecca came up through the crowd and delivered a sharp kick to his balls. He dropped to the floor clutching his groin, cursing and writhing in agony. Infuriated, Bonnie drew her arm back and slapped the fallen man hard across his face.

"If you ever touch me again, I'll tear your fucking heart out you miserable piece of filth!"

"That's enough!" Endland said, as he reached out his arms to restrain her.

Richter helped the little man to his feet.

"Another incident like that," he said to Luis, "and you can forget about your amnesty."

The hurt man said nothing, but his painful expression spoke for itself.

"Oh, that's just great!" Bonnie said, her face red with anger. "This little asshole is going to get off the hook, but my husband and sister are going to jail. What the fuck kind of justice is that?"

Endland showed no expression. His stolid demeanor would not be swayed by harsh words or threats.

"I've had enough of you, too, miss," he said to Bonnie. "I'm putting you under arrest as well."

Bonnie looked at him incredulously. "Why not?" she said sarcastically. "Why not arrest us all? Look," she said pointing to John Cardelli, "here's someone else you can arrest. He's wanted too, isn't he?"

Endland's eyes focused on John who was standing at the back of the crowd.

"Is that you Cardelli?" the Lieutenant asked.

"Yes, Lieutenant. It's me."

"Right now you're free on bail, but I wouldn't go too far if I were you."

Philip was fuming, his mind racing.

"What happened to police chief Olsen? Where are Lt. Jorgen and his staff? Tell me!"

"They've all been incriminated, just like you," Endland replied with a look of satisfaction on his face. "We have evidence linking them with this entire drug and sex operation of yours. You have no more power within the police force, Mr. Olmstead, or with any politicians at all. Everyone of them has been subpoenaed."

"You mean you arrested the Mayor himself?"

"He's being prosecuted as we speak."

Philip looked at Bonnie, unable to comprehend the magnitude of the earth-shattering news. She looked at him dumbly, not knowing what to say.

"The Mayor was a good man," he muttered. "He always did us a lot of favors."

Endland chuckled. "It seems your wife did him a lot of favors too, I understand."

A vicious scowl came across Philip's face just then and I watched in horror as he flung himself at Endland, reaching for the tall man's throat.

"How dare you insult my wife to my face you son of a bitch!" he shouted, trying to get his hands around Endland's neck.

The detective fell back, reeling from the attack, but Richter quickly grabbed both of Philip's arms and pushed him to the ground. Bonnie knelt over her fallen husband, cradling his head in her hands. He had only suffered some minor bruises, but he was in some pain. She looked at the two tall men with contempt.

"You're going to pay for this, I swear," she said menacingly.

Michelle stepped forward, regarding the two officers with disdain.

"My name is Michele Olsen. I am a doctor at the University. I don't know the extent of Mr. Olmstead's so-called crimes, but I do know that Christiana—Dr. Swensen—is innocent. My other colleagues and I will testify on her behalf."

"Whatever you have to say can be said in a court of law," Endland replied, coldly.

Jennifer, Sheila, and Rebecca seconded her sentiments with loud protests until the entire crowd got caught up in the demonstration.

"This is a good woman!" Barney said to Endland. "Why you wanna arrest her for? She's only tryin' to help us out."

I saw Craig suddenly run up from behind us, now fully dressed, a worried expression on his face. He was breathing hard.

"Lynette tried to leave by the back door but the police caught her. They took the samples."

I shook my head numbly. The only hope for a normal sexual life for these men had just disappeared out the back door. Without those samples the side effects of EJAX-472 would continue unabated for some time, impacting upon their lives in ways that even I could not imagine.

"I want everyone to remain exactly where they are until we've had a chance to sort all this out," Endland said.

He signaled to several officers who were waiting by the lab entrance.

"Okay, boys," he said, looking at me, Bonnie, and Philip. "Let's get these three out of here."