EJAX-472: Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"I'm feeling like I have to beat off again Dr. Swensen," he said sitting up.

"It's the adrenalin kicking in," I said. "Everybody back off!"

At my orders the audience made a hasty retreat back to their seats. Craig looked down at his swelling sac with horror, trying to will, as he had done before, the monster away. But now, his prick, in answer to the sudden increase in sperm production, began to swell also, looming out and over his balls like a drawbridge on its inexorable ascent skyward.

"I don't think I can stop it this time!" he said, his body shaking violently.

"My poor Craig!" Cheryl groaned.

I was kneeling to Craig's immediate right with Rebecca to my left. Behind us stood Jennifer, Michelle, and Bonnie, their faces expressing deep concern. Lynette, still keeping his head cradled in her bosom, supported his upper body with both arms, Maria, Marlene, and Sylvia standing directly behind her. Cheryl kneeled at his left, and behind her stood Sheila, Jill, and Laura. The two girls were very quiet now.

"You've got to get this guy to cum!" Bonnie said.

"Yes," I agreed, "and we have no time to waste."

"What do you mean Christiana?" Michelle asked.

"Look!" I said, as his cock continued to snake outwards. "It's growing again."

We all watched in horror as the young man's penis flexed and throbbed.

"No! Not again!" Craig cried.

"Do you see?" I said, lifting the base of his penis in my hands. "Something is happening here."

My colleagues drew closer to inspect his genitals but timidly backed off when his cock suddenly jumped.

"Go ahead." I said to them. "Don't be afraid. Look!"

As I lifted his penis higher my colleagues and all the other women gasped.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Bonnie exclaimed. "What the fuck is that?"

Craig was now, of course, greatly alarmed, as he watched his cock miraculously extend itself beyond its former dimensions.

"What's going on?" he said through chattering teeth. "What's happening to me?"

"I don't see anything," Cheryl said.

"Look right here," I said, positioning his prick to one side. "Do you see it?"

"See what?" the young man exclaimed. "For Christ's sake, tell me what it is!"

Cheryl stifled a cry. "Oh, my God!"

"What? What is it?" he cried.

"The growth hormone is acting up again," I said, as I watched his penis expand before my eyes. "I think you've put on a few more inches Craig."

"This is too fucking much," Rebecca said, with amazement.

"It's like we're in some damned horror movie," Lynette offered.

Even as we spoke his cock grew longer and longer. It was as if I we were watching a plant grow from a seedling to maturity in the span of a few moments. He was unable to come to terms with what he saw happening between his legs and turned his head away, trying to blot the terrifying image from view.

"Oh, God!" he wailed. "This can't be happening to me!"

"Can't you do something for him doctor?" Cheryl pleaded.

"Not until I can study the samples we've taken."

"But what's going to happen to him? Is he just going to keep getting bigger?"

"I don't know."

"This is the strangest thing I've ever seen," Sheila said. "It's almost fiendish."

All of us tried our best to keep Craig calm, but it was Cheryl's presence and loving attention that eventually succeeded in helping him to relax. And during that time his cock had grown several more inches, so that it was now sticking straight up, parallel to his face and only a few inches from his nose. The sight of it was so absurd as to make it laughable.

When he had quieted down a bit I asked Lynette to hand me her tape measure. I placed the end of the tape at the base of his cock and raised my other hand, stopping at the tip.

"This is astounding," I said, as I pulled the tape away. "Nineteen inches exactly!"

Everyone gasped.

"Holy shit!" Barney exclaimed, from his seat in the audience.

Craig said nothing. As far as he was concerned, his penis had betrayed him, or rather, EJAX-472 had.

"Look at this thing!" he said with disgust. What am I going to do? I can't live like this." He gave me a look of entreaty. "Dr. Swensen, you've got to do something!"

"Until I synthesize the vaccine, there's nothing I can do. And that's going to take several days."

He looked defeated.

"However, it seems as though your penis has stopped growing."

"I don't think it could grow any more, could it doctor?" Cheryl asked.

"Let's not wait to find out. Maria, get me a tube of that special extended masturbation cream. We need to get rid of his semen now."

She ran toward the supply cabinet and came back holding a small tube in her hands. She handed it to me while staring at Craig's monstrosity, all the while trying vainly to suppress a chuckle.

"It's not funny you know," Cheryl admonished her.

"Sorry," Maria said, trying to act contrite.

Sheila knelt down to get a better look at the incredible phenomenon that reached up between Craig's legs like a modern-day skyscraper.

"The excess of sperm could be a factor in the growth increase Chris," she said, touching the underside of his shaft.

"That's what I'm thinking. That's why the sooner his balls are drained, the better."

"If you don't mind I'd like to do the honors, or at least start him off."

"Is that okay with you Craig?" I asked him.

"I guess so," he replied weakly.

"Dr. Ford has had a lot of experience in dealing with the male reproductive system. And she's good with her hands."

Bonnie smirked at my comment.

"My mother's an expert at giving handjobs," Jill said with pride.

"The best," Laura quipped.

This time it was Michelle who smirked.

"I have an idea," Jennifer said suddenly. "This poor boy has gone through hell today. Why don't we just take turns masturbating him? Sheila can start off, and then we'll pass the cock around, so to speak. Whoever has their hands on him when he starts to shoot gets a free dinner on me. What do you say Craig? Would you like to have all of us help you get off?"

"You're unbelievable!" Michelle said. "This isn't a game!"

"No, Michelle, she's got a point," Sheila replied. "He needs—in fact, all of us need—to have a little harmless fun. I think it would be very good for his mental health, not to mention that it may help slow the progression of the growth hormone."

"Do whatever you have to, just make it stop," Craig said, looking from face to face. "Is it okay with you Cheryl?"

The fact that he had considered the girl's feelings suddenly endeared him to everyone.

"As long as you don't make a habit of it," she said, smiling gently.

"You advocate an unusual form of therapy doctor," I said to Sheila, "but what the hell. At this point I'm willing to try anything. Get him on the table!"

Lynette and several of her crew helped Craig to his feet and onto the examining bench. This was a special device that I had designed to my own specifications, which allowed easy access to the subject's genitals via cutouts on both sides of table. The surface was made of plush, dark-green leather instead of the cold metallic surfaces so dreaded by many patients. Onto this table he was raised with his feet facing the audience. I had Lynette elevate the table slightly so that his head was partially raised, giving him an unimpeded view of his lower body. His cock was still fully erect, the balls so full with sperm that they rested on his thighs like two small cantaloupes, one of each side.

The idea was that each of the women would, in turn, have one minute each in which to produce an ejaculation. If she failed, the next woman in line would take over until he achieved orgasm. As the special tube of cream was passed around, each of the women applied some to her hands, rubbing the silky, fragrant lotion between their fingers and looking at Craig's huge penis with anticipation. In a few minutes everyone was prepared and ready to begin. Sheila took her position next to the boy.

"I'm ready Chris," she said, as she brought both hands to bear on Craig's penis.

"Craig? Are you ready?" I asked.

"Ready, doctor," he replied quietly, as he prepared himself for the initial shock of having Sheila's cool fingers wrap themselves around his red-hot cock.

"Very well. If you ladies will form a line on either side of the subject, we can begin."

The women eagerly lined up on both sides of Craig, Cheryl on the opposite side of Sheila.

"If you can hold off until it's my turn again," she said to Craig, "that would be great."

"You each will have sixty seconds," I said looking at my watch. "Good luck ladies and have fun!"

I nodded to Sheila to proceed.

She let her left hand drop down to grasp whatever portion of his immense sac that she could and began kneading it like a loaf of bread.

"This will help drive the sperm upward," she said softly, as her right hand now grabbed his huge shaft just under the bloated crown.

As Sheila pulled and tugged on his testicles, she began masturbating him with only her index finder and thumb, which she deftly applied to rubbing the sensitive glans.

Jennifer laughed. "I've seen you use that technique before. On the video right?"

"It's very effective, but you can't apply too much pressure or the area will become desensitized."

Craig moaned.

"It feels great," he said in a dreamy voice.

"Now you just relax Craig," Rebecca said, "and let us take care of things. You'll need all your energy for your ejaculation."

The handsome young boy was quiet after that, watching silently as Sheila's talented hands teased and coaxed his rigid pole. He would let out a soft moan every so often when she did something that particularly stirred him, but otherwise kept his attention focused on the overpowering feelings that were being brought forth by my colleague's assiduous ministrations of his genitals.

He closed his eyes for a moment and felt a new sensation coming over him. He opened his eyes to see Cheryl now hard at work on his cock, using both of her small, but delicate hands to embrace the soft, yet rock-hard flesh of his burning penis. Her style was quite different from Sheila's, employing a fast, jerking motion with both hands wrapped tightly around his cock closer to its base and avoiding the problematical glans altogether.

"God, it's like a baseball bat!" she laughed, as her whole upper body moved in tandem with her robust stroking of him.

The audience was relatively quiet during this final part of the test. Even the men seemed unusually subdued, preferring to watch Craig's masturbation in silence rather than risk missing anything by talking to one another. The women, too, were engrossed by the spectacle and made only a few comments now and then regarding each woman's particular technique—or lack of it. I saw Janine resting her head on Barney's shoulder. She had fallen asleep.

"Next!" I said.

Rebecca moved to occupy Sheila's previous post and wasted no time in taking over from Cheryl. She had put one huge glob of lotion of her hand, which she now applied to the tip of Craig's cock and quickly worked it into his already glistening skin with a few agile hand motions. Craig moaned with pleasure as Rebecca's long and lovely fingers rode up and down his pole in gloriously deliberate and firm strokes that began at the bottom of his shaft and rose slowly up to the tip.

"I can't get over the size of this thing," she said, using her entire upper arm to effectively stoke him. "It's like jerking off a horse!"

"He's probably going to cum like one too," Maria said wryly, getting ready to take over from her friend.

"Ten seconds more," I announced.

Rebecca gave Craig's cock several quick and blistering strokes before relinquishing her prize to Maria.

"Here," she said. "Have fun!"

The tall pole teetered back and forth as Rebecca gave it a final jerk in Maria's direction.

The slick, stiff rod glistened like a well-oiled piston as Maria continued in much the same manner as Rebecca's effervescent stroking. Her long, dark hair fell about the upper portion of his cock as she bent over him and kissed and licked the area around his pubes. Craig sighed softly as he felt the young woman's hot breath upon his most private areas, her tongue eventually finding its way to his burgeoning sac. She took one of his testicles in his mouth and gently sucked on it as her hand maintained a constant tempo on his cock.

"Gee," Jennifer said, watching Maria enjoy her prize. "Is this allowed Christiana? I thought it was hands only."

"You're just jealous because you didn't think of it first," Michelle said.

"Since the idea is to get him to cum, I would advise all of you to simply do whatever it takes," I said.

Maria removed her head from the tangle of pubic hair, her lips slick with the aromatic lotion.

"There's a lot of tension in those balls I can tell you that," she said. "You can feel it."

In a few moments her time was up and she passed the huge phallus into Jennifer's eager hands.

"Thank you," Jennifer said with a smile, as both of her tiny hands closed around the fleshy tool. "My, you're right Maria. This poor boy is tense!"

Her hands roamed around the length and breadth of him, her fingers dancing lightly over the landscape of his loins.

"Remarkable control. You'd think he would've given in to the drug by now."

Her fingers continued to tease the underside of his corona.

"Obviously he's fighting it," Bonnie said, intrigued by Jennifer's unusual technique.

"Yes, he is," she replied. "You want to make it last, don't you Craig?"

She gripped his cock firmly then and ran her hand from base to tip with one swift motion.

"Oh, it's so big!" she cooed.

Jennifer continued to find new and inventive ways to stroke the mighty tool, now completely surrendered to her control, as the seconds passed away. The women and I watched her perform her singular hand tricks totally captivated.

"I think it's my turn Dr. Swensen," Laura said suddenly.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said. "Jennifer, if you please."

"Okay," she said, letting go of her treasure. "And I was just getting to the good part."

Laura quickly rubbed her hands together and placed both of them around Craig's tool. Keeping them tightly fastened just under the tip of his shaft, she began to jerk him with short, intense bursts.

"Come on Craig," she said coaxing him. "Let's see what you have in there."

She kept her rhythm consistent and, unlike Jennifer, never varied her attack. In a short while, Craig was lifting his mid-section up in an effort to fuck her hands.

"I want to see some sperm right now," the sexy teen demanded, as her grip tightened. "I want to see it splash all over my fingers."

"Yes, yes...!" he cried.

Whether it was due to the previous teasing or her own simple but insistent technique, she had him rocking his hips up and down like a bucking bronco. I saw a few unhappy expressions and I knew some of the older women were jealous of the brash teenager and her blunt but effective skills.

Reveling in her newfound power over him, Laura looked up into Marlene's sneering face, now looking down upon the scene from her position across the table. The young girl shot her a prideful look and suddenly ran her tongue over the tip of the giant cock in a silent but provocative victory salute.

"Time's up!" I said.

Reluctantly, Laura removed her slick fingers from Craig's prick, disappointed that she had not provoked an orgasm.

"Sometimes these things require a mature woman's touch," Marlene said, looking directly at Laura.

Holding the base of his cock tightly with one hand, she used the other to masturbate him using long, broad strokes; as if her hand were a brush and his penis were the canvas. She kept a loose grip upon him, letting her hand slowly, methodically, run up and down the shaft, sometimes gripping him from a different angle but always maintaining a light, feathery touch.

Craig responded to her manipulations with silence, as if he had become unable to expend any effort for anything except the immediate evacuation of the agitated sperm that her hands were now coaxing from deep within him.

"See, I told you," Marlene laughed. "He's going to cum for mommy aren't you little boy?"

I thought he was going to shoot his load right then, but Marlene's time was up. With a curse she released his cock and stood aside looking very upset.

Jill, happy that she now had Craig's immense tool all to herself, looked at her mother.

"Mom," she began, "how do you do it again? Like this?"

Jill held Craig's prick at the bottom with one hand and with the other she used just her index finger to run up and down the underside of the shaft, paying strict attention to the glans.

"That's it honey," Sheila said. "Just like I showed you."

"This is fun!" the teenager said, briskly moving her finger back and forth along the tender and firm skin.

Laura moved in closer to watch. "How does that feel Craig?" she asked.

"Mmm..." was all he could reply.

"I think he likes it, Jill," Laura said, sniggering.

For the next minute Jill masturbated him this way, encouraging him to cum with lewd talk. But her words and index finger were not proving effective.

"Oh, Craig my time's almost up and you're still not cumming!" she protested.

Laura laughed. "Maybe next time."

"Sylvia, it's your turn," I said.

Jill and Laura walked away together, both of them looking disappointed, as Sylvia now took possession of the penis. She wrapped her fingers around the middle of the shaft feeling it throb in her hands. It felt white hot to the touch.

"He looks like he's in pain doctor," she said to me.

"No, he's fine. He's just getting ready for the big explosion."

"Oh," was all she said.

Her manner of masturbating him was quite unorthodox, even for a woman who had once confessed to me that she had very kinky tastes. Her hands were all over him, not just his cock, but all over his balls and pubic area. She never really got to stroking him at all, letting her hands play frivolously in and around his genital area without once making any real serious contact. I wondered how this was supposed to produce an orgasm, but after thirty seconds of this Craig did indeed respond and was thrusting his cock upward to meet her outstretched palm.

"Are you going to get my fingers all sticky?" she teased him.

The tip of his prick was now sliding in between her open fist.

"That's it. Keep going. I think he's going to cum!"

"Sorry Sylvia," I said. "Your time is up."

"Oh no!" she moaned. "It's not enough time!"

"Those are the rules. Your turn Lynette."

Sylvia walked over to Marlene, muttering under breath.

Lynette reached over and grabbed Craig's cock. Before masturbating him, she bent down and kissed the boy passionately on the mouth.

"Time to give it up baby. Lynette's gonna make you cum now."

Her long fingers grasped its prey and held it fast, jerking it with a steady and unrelenting pace. She again lowered her lips onto his as she simultaneously played with his cock. He seemed to be enjoying it immensely, but despite her efforts Craig still would not cum.

"What's wrong with you baby?" she said to him. "I thought you liked me."

"I do," he said dreamily. "But these one-minute handjobs are just teases. I need a little more stimulation."

"You're not going to need any more stimulation now that I'm here," Michelle said, taking over.

She now had a choice to make. Seeing that Bonnie was standing across from her and next in line, she could either make a go for it and hopefully get Craig off, or simply relax and wait until the next round. However, seeing that the boy was quite excited already and needing just the right amount of stimulation to bring him to orgasm, she decided to go for broke. With her competitor now only a few feet away and watching her every move, Michelle began stroking him.

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers