All Comments on 'Electric Mornings'

by JenniferMidnight

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting

Loved her, hated him; but then being a guy I would; besides I'm jealous.....Still, it certainly held my attention!

SexyflySexyflyover 17 years ago
I just loved the collaboration!!

I really loved the way it was told in two parts, but honestly it would have been more interesting the guy returned the favour with the lady driving ;)....But all the same keep it guys, esp Jenni;)

JenniferMidnightJenniferMidnightover 17 years agoAuthor
Special thanks

I know, I know, I'm not supposed to be writing anything in this little box but who ever said I was conventional? Actually, I just wanted to say that love making can be seen from a few perspectives; a favourite is watching my lover stumble over his arousal, bringing him to a point of not thinking clearly and being completely consumed by the heat of the moment. This is one of the most playful and gratifying reactions - it not only flatters the seducer but encourages them to bring their partner to the highest level of teasing possible (the end result being explosive!). My ‘figment of my fervid imagination’ friend was just that – perfect in every way. Thanks for creating this lusciously irresistible character for me to play with. *kiss*

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Electric Mornings

It's a very sexy story,

schaeffschaeffover 17 years ago
This made a mess of me

In a way I'm a bit jealouse of the man (or woman?) that wrote this with Jennifer Midnight. Although I must say that my unexpected reaction had to be manually satisfied while reading this short but incredibly hot and intense erotic tale. I am happy to have plenty of tissue on hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh my . . .

A new one from JenniferMidnight is always an event, and this one's worth the wait. Her contributions are hotter than his, but what else could you expect from the queen of erotic description? SUCH a naughty lady . . .

ethanjones1943ethanjones1943over 17 years ago
Naughty Jenn

Jenn: Loved the new story, you are such a naughty lady. Wish you would be naughty with me. O and is that location where you are any place I would want to be?

Love Ethan

tinman0041tinman0041over 17 years ago
Nice work

Well I thought it was beautiful. I am hoping for a part2 of this story since you two make a good team. And Jenn...let me know if you ever need a ride to work ;)

confidantconfidantover 17 years ago
Writing Partner

Just let me know when you need another writing partner, especially if they have the same fervid imagination ... fervid figment ... perfervid perversity ... as you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Maximum

I was wondering if a collaboration would have a positive twist in the story, and boy it did, amazing superbe, really sexy, well done.

jes_da_manjes_da_manover 13 years ago
;)

“Wow! Doesn’t that sound so fucking familiar LittleOne?”

“Yeay! Déjà vu. But I think it was more like… Look out! Look out! Look out, Jes!” Hoooooooooonk... “Wheeu... That was close.”

“Yep. But just as fantastic an experience as her story...... hmmm... you think somehow they were watching us the other morning?

“Hmmm...”

“Can hardly wait to read the next one…”

“Me too!”

{Wink}... {Wink}...

sunsailersunsailerover 10 years ago
I like the novel construction style.

For me, this is original. I'm using two different voices in my head, and, surprisingly (or not!) I'm inventing different bodily tactile road-maps in my head too! Fun!

I like the idea, and I wonder how long you could contrive to develop it - I think it has the potential to be lengthily tantalising - which I rather like!

Thank you - both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous