Elena, My Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers

I heard the sound of a horn and I instantly knew that Elena had arrived. I quickly adjusted my hair in front of my mirror and switched off all the lights. As I walked towards the car, I saw Elena. My heart rate increased the moment I saw her. Finally, my long wait was over. I quickly raced around the car and opened the door. It'd been such a long time since we had morning sex; I was dying to kiss those lips again. As soon as I got inside, I leaned forward and kissed her.

Our kiss was getting more intense with every passing minute. My hands unconsciously reached for her slim waist to caress it, as Elena put her hands on my head and began playing with my hair. I didn't want the kiss to end but our lips made love to each other for such a long time we were running short of breath. When we decided we couldn't take anymore, we each reluctantly let go of each other's lips.

"So you did miss me." She smiled.

"How can I not miss you?" I replied, slightly out of breath.

"I missed you too." She said as she kissed me on my left cheek.

Elena was still in her formal business attire and she had a little makeup on. She was wearing her hair put up the way she always wore it when she went to her office. I couldn't get over how pretty she looked, but I didn't understand why she hadn't made any effort to go inside to change into something a little less formal. Her brief text message had only instructed me to be ready when she came by, but had said nothing about needing to dress up fancy.

"Aren't you going to change your dress?" I asked.

"Actually I have to give this file to a client." She said showing me a file.

"So are we not going out?" I looked down in disappointment.

She put a finger under my chin, lifted my head and said, "I have to deliver this file first. Then we can go wherever we want to."

"Really?" I asked with excitement. Suddenly my whole world seemed a lot brighter.

"Yes! And you are going to enjoy the place where I am going to take you tonight."

"I can't wait." I replied, getting more excited by the moment. I didn't know what she had in mind, but I had learned that all of her ideas had always meant an exciting time for me.

Elena started the engine and stepped on the accelerator. I noticed that she was heading out towards an upscale part of the city. Before long, we reached a 5-Star hotel where the client was staying. I remembered my duties of being a gentleman, so as soon as she parked the car, I rushed around and held her car door open for her. Taking my outstretched hand, she smiled at me as I helped her out. Letting go of my hand, she lightly patted me on my cheek, winked at me and said. "You are so sweet."

It made me feel so proud to walk into such a luxurious hotel with a beautiful lady beside me. "I won't be long." She said, as she headed towards the elevator.

I waited in the reception area, while she went to the client's room to deliver the file. To pass the time, I tried to imagine what she had meant when she said that I'd enjoy the place she was going to take me to tonight. It could be anything, from something simple to something very romantic. She hadn't given me any clues, so all I could do was let my mind wonder. All sorts of ideas flowed through my mind as I waited for her return. As I sat there waiting for the love of my life to return, I began to feel a little uneasy. I had a nagging feeling in the bottom of my stomach. Something wasn't right. It had been more than half an hour and I was really getting worried.

"Is she in trouble? Should I go and check?" I thought to myself as the tension was building up inside me. "Surely it couldn't take this long to deliver a file, and besides, the last thing she had said was that she wouldn't be gone long." By now, I was pacing back and forth across the lobby; all thoughts of what she had planned for us this evening had vanished from my mind. Finally, in desperation, I started toward the elevator, when suddenly a horrible thought rushed through my worried mind. I realized that I didn't know what room number she was going to, nor did I know the clients name. This meant that I couldn't even ask the desk clerk for help. Never in my life had I felt such sheer panic, such desperation. What was I going to do? I knew that I had to do something; but what? I couldn't stand the thought of something bad happening to my lovely Elena. My palms were sweating, my heart racing, my mind was in a complete frenzy, when I heard a slight hum coming from behind me. Turning around, I was just in time to see the elevator door slide open.

Then I saw a girl coming out of the lift. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the girl once again. It was Elena, my sweet lovely Elena. The sudden relief from realizing that she was okay was overwhelming.

"What took you so long? Where have you been? You were gone so long; I've been worried sick that something had happened to you." I blurted out all in one breath, not giving her a chance to say anything. I knew that my voice carried all through the lobby and other people were looking at us, wondering what was going on, but I didn't care. I had my sweet love back, safe and sound, and that was all I cared about; nothing else mattered.

"I'm sorry, Alan. I guess I was gone awhile longer than I expected. I'm sorry; I didn't mean to worry you." She said giving my hands a squeeze. "I apologize."

Feeling the soft touch of her hands in mine and hearing her voice, helped to calm me down.

"That's okay. I was worried maybe something bad had happened to you. I got scared and panicked." I replied. By now, my mind was starting to think logically and I realized something else that I hadn't noticed before. She was dressed very different then she had been when we entered the hotel.

She was wearing a pair of sky blue booty shorts, which showed her beautiful curves around her hips and thighs. A pink tight top, which was very tight, almost like a second skin. Even though the tight fitting top was holding her two feminine charms as tightly guarded prisoners, they still managed to make themselves clearly known. Her long silky smooth hair was now hanging loose down over her shoulders. It was as shiny as if she had spent an hour brushing it. Standing close to me, I could smell her perfume, which was mesmerizing. Even dressed casually as she was now, I still thought she was the prettiest woman around.

"I see that you changed your clothes while you were gone."

"Yes, I did. I had this planned when I left home this morning, so I took these with me. After meeting with the client, I went into the ladies room and changed. That's all I have to do here, so let's go." She stated, as she headed towards the door. Catching up with her, I took hold of her hand and we held each other hands as we walked out of the hotel. As we drove through the center of the city, I tried to guess where we were going but couldn't make out anything. We were having sex at so many unexpected places it was hard to guess. So I decided to not to wonder about it and let fate decide for me, actually it was up to Elena to decide.

She took a left turn off the main road and drove towards a shopping mall. Normally boys get horrified when their girlfriends take them to a shopping mall, but for me it was the opposite. Whenever I go shopping with her, I would get the chance to see her in many different beautiful dresses, and I was the one who would pick out the dress I liked best. Picking out dresses for Elena was the best part for me, because she wouldn't complain if the dress were too short or skimpy. To be honest shopping malls are a fantasyland for me.

"Let's eat something first. I am very hungry." She said as we entered the mall. We didn't have any problem finding food as there was a McDonalds inside the mall. Since there were many people there, I suggested that she get us a table while I placed our order. I bought her what she liked the most and there was an instant smile on her face as soon as I placed the plate in front of her.

"Yumm! My favorite. Thank you so much honey." She joyfully ate the chicken burger and the French fries, savoring each bite. While I was taking a sip of my coke, my eyes spotted a person who looked familiar to me. As he moved closer to us, I realized that it was Elena's ex-boyfriend, Jackson.

"What happened? Whom are you watching?" She asked as she took another bite of burger. I guess she had noticed that for a few moments, my attention wasn't on her but diverted elsewhere.

"Jackson."

"Where?" She quickly turned her head as soon as she heard his name. He was coming straight towards us. I sensed something was going to happen.

"Hey Elena, Hey Alan." He greeted us as he stood near the table and smiled at both of us.

"Hey Jackson, How are you?" I asked, reaching out to shake the hand he offered.

"I'm good Alan. How are you?"

"I'm fine."

"Hey Jackson." Elena interrupted.

"Hi Elena." Elena stood up and they both hugged each other.

"It's been a long time since I last saw you. How are you by the way?"

"Good." He said, but I could sense pain in his voice, "Elena, if you don't mind, can I talk with you for a minute?" He hesitantly asked.

"Yeah sure." They went over to the corner of the restaurant and started talking. It seemed to be a very serious discussion, as neither of them laughed or even smiled. I could see Jackson getting emotional. Then I saw him suddenly leave while Elena was explaining something to him. I only got a quick glimpse as he walked away from her, but he had a very sad expression on his face.

"What happened? Anything serious?" I asked as Elena sat down in front of me. There was a sad look on her face also.

"Jackson is still in love with me and he wants me back." My mind stopped functioning for a little while when I heard her answer.

"What!"

"He says he's not able to move on. If there's any chance, he wants me to take him back."

"What did you say?" I was literally freaking out. Jackson was a good guy, but I had no intention of letting my love go. She looked deep into my eyes and held my hand between her hands. There was a brief hesitation before she answered my question, as if she were forming her exact answer in her mind.

"I told him that I've already found my special someone. I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him." It brought tears to my eyes hearing her describe the intensity of the love she has for me. I could not ask her for anything more.

"I love you too." Leaning across the small table, we hugged each other. I was in the position where I can't imagine my life without Elena. When she is with me, she completes me, fulfills my every want and need. Anytime we are not together, I feel empty as if there is a huge void in my life.

"Come on." She grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. We took the elevator and went up to the third floor, which wasn't too crowded. There were many lingerie shops there and I was one of the few guys who were on that floor.

Hanging on to my hand, Elena took me inside a lingerie shop. Two or three girls inside the shop were looking at the bras. I felt a little uncomfortable, because there was not even a single guy within sight.

Immediately upon entering, a pretty saleslady approached us. "Is there something I may help you with?" She asked.

"I'm just browsing at the moment. If I find something, do you have a place for me to try it on?"

"Yes, we do. It's over there in the corner." The salesclerk replied, pointing in the general direction.

"Please feel free to look around all you want. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to help you." The salesclerk smiled and left us.

"Thanks." Letting go of my hand, Elena went towards the push up bra section, as I stood there and looked around nervously. Seeing that I hadn't followed her, Elena motioned to me with her hand.

"Pick out whichever bra you like. I will be waiting near the change room." She said as I approached her.

"Wait! What?"

"I have only two push up bras, and because you like to see me wearing them, it would be better if I let you choose for me."

"I don't know whether you will like what I choose for you."

"Have I ever said no to your selection, honey?"

"You are right but...." Before I could say anything more, she turned and went towards the changing room. I knew her bra size so I chose the bras I liked best; the white embroidered ones. I also picked up the black ones because black was my second favorite color. Every time I saw her in one of these, my mind immediately went all fuzzy and I had an instant reaction between my legs.

"Nice taste. I'm impressed." She said looking at the bras I handed her. Giving me a wink and a sly smile, she couldn't resist adding; "now I know what turns you on."

I felt my face start to get warm, because she had guessed the truth about me. "Thank you." I said feeling a sense of pride in my heart. I was happy to see that she approved of my selection.

"I will try one by one. Let me know which one you like the best, ok?"

"Ok."

"Which one do you want me to try first?"

"The black one." I said pointing towards the bra. She went inside the changing room and closed the door. There was no one else near, so I felt a huge sense of relief as I waited for her. It would have been embarrassing standing in front of the ladies changing room, if there had been other people nearby watching.

"How do I look?" My jaw dropped the moment I looked at her. I couldn't believe my eyes. There she stood, a slight smile on her pretty face, her hands clasped behind her back. Her bright eyes filled with hope; hope that somehow she wouldn't be a disappointment to me. Her long dark hair gently flowing down over her shoulders providing a perfect contrast against her soft white skin. She was wearing panties and the black embroidered lace bra I had selected. Each cup, decorated with a flower design, made her look gorgeous. The bra supported her cleavage in such a way that her boobs looked huge. She quietly stood there, completely vulnerable, as she presented herself for my approval, and I certainly approved.

"You look absolutely amazing." I finally managed to whisper, as I placed both my hands on the bra. I just stood there holding her, gently cradling her lovely charms in my hands as one would cradle a baby. She didn't say a word as she waited to see what I would do next. My mouth was getting dry, as I looked at her cleavage in amazement. I didn't know how to react. I wanted to have her right now, but I thought it might not be the right thing to do. She had taken enough risks to give me pleasure the past few days.

Suddenly Elena grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me inside. She pinned me against the wall by pressing her body tight against mine. "Shall we?" She breathed into my ear; her cheek pressed against mine, as she reached out and closed the door. Pulling back slightly, her face only inches in front of mine, her hot breath burning my face, her soft brown eyes looking deep into mine as if begging me to let her have her way with me. Still holding me prisoner, I felt her right hand slide down my side, until encountering my belt, her hand then moved around as she forced it between our bodies. Fumbling at the front of my pants, she finally caught the zipper of my jeans with her fingers and slowly began to pull it down.

"Elena?" I whispered with abated breath. I was already highly aroused from seeing her in that black push-up bra and from cradling her beautiful breasts in my hands. With our bodies still pressed tightly together, her hand was pressing hard against my manhood that was already struggling to break free from the ever-growing tightness of my boxer shorts, as she gradually moved the zipper down.

"I know what you're thinking dear. You don't have to ask." She replied to my unstated question as the zipper reached its final destination. Moving her hand back up, she used her long fingers to caress me as she began to unbutton my jeans with one hand.

"You sure you want to do this?" I asked, trying hard not to squirm too much, though with her hand pressing against my hard-on as she continued to work to undo the button, it was becoming more and more difficult to stand still.

"Don't you want to do it?" She whispered, while still gazing deep into my eyes. I'm sure that she knew what she was doing and the effect it was having on me, but she didn't care. It was fast becoming obvious that she had only one thought in mind.

"Yes, I really want to, but I don't want you to get in trouble because of my desires. I..." She shushed me by placing the fingers of her free hand against my lips.

"You should understand that I am not doing all this only for you. I want it too."

"What are you saying?" I asked, still a little surprised at her actions here in the lingerie shop.

"I love you my dear, more than anything or anyone in this whole world, and I want you to know that everything I do, is to let you know how much I love you. I want to see your beautiful face every single day. I want to kiss those delicious lips to start my day. I love the sound of your voice and the way you look at me with unabashed desire in your eyes. I want every part of you. There is nothing more important to me then to see you smile, to make you happy."

"I...I..."

Once again, she stopped me from speaking by lightly touching my lips with her fingertips. She was looking into my eyes. Her eyes eager to say something.

"No Alan, don't say it, please, just show me. Show me how much you missed me today." She pleaded, using that soft sexy voice she has, the one that makes my heart melt every time I hear it.Pulling back slightly, she looked down and started unbuttoning my shirt. I started to help her, but she quickly stopped me by pushing my hands aside.

"I like to take off your clothes so let me..." As the final button came undone, she leaned forward and very lightly kissed me on my lips. Pulling the now unbuttoned shirt open, and as more and more of my chest was exposed to her steady gaze, she bent forward and started kissing my chest. Sliding my shirt off my shoulders, she dropped it to the floor, as she continued exploring my partly naked body with her eyes, lips and tongue. Her lightly caressing fingers led the way as she spent a long time licking and sucking my nipples, before dragging her tongue down my chest and over my stomach.

Kneeling in front of me, she paused for a few moments in her downward exploration of my trembling body as she licked and explored all around my belly button before continuing down to my trousers. Finally, as her fingers encountered my belt, she struggled to unbuckle it. Then grasping my trouser waistband with a hand along each hip, she pulled them down. After I stepped out of my pants as they lay there on the floor, she tossed them aside.

There I stood, pinned against the wall, almost naked except for my tightly stretched boxers. They were trying desperately to hide my family jewels from view, but were fighting a losing battle. My highly aroused love pole was forcing them out from my body like the peak of a tent. They tried valiantly to protect me from any invaders, but soon lost that battle too, as she bit softly on my shaft through the material. When I felt her teeth gently raking along the full length of my love shaft, even through the thin fabric, the erotic sensations this caused triggered the release of pleasure hormones inside me. I couldn't resist a shiver as a moan of pure pleasure started deep within me and rolled out through my lungs.

Briefly glancing up at me, she gave a little smile and a quiet giggle; she was very much aware of the effect her slow and deliberate actions were having on me. Then returning her gaze to the task she had given herself, she cupped my covered love pole in her hand and caressed it several times, slowly moving up and down its full length. I could feel the tension rapidly building in me and I wasn't sure how much longer I could keep control of myself. Hooking her fingers inside the waistband, she began the struggle of slowly pulling my boxers down over my hard as rock pole. It took her a few moments to work the tightly stretched fabric over my throbbing mound, which did nothing to ease the tension I was feeling.

SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers