Elena, My Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers

She put her hands on my chest for support as she moved up and down on my cock. Leaning forward, she brought her sweet lips closer to mine. She started kissing me all over my face, my cheeks, my eyes, my lips, and pressing her tongue into my mouth every time she moaned. Although not fully experienced in all the ways of lovemaking, I was more than willing to follow her lead, so I started to kiss her back, sliding my tongue around exploring her mouth and lips. So intense were our feelings for each other our bodies and souls moved as one.

"Ooooohhhh God aaaaahhhh yessssss!!!" I moaned as she continued to take my cock into her pussy, deep and hard. She was bouncing up and down on me faster than jackhammers breaking cement. My rod was racing through her love tunnel faster than a racecar running around the track. With my hands on her hips, it was all I could do to stay with her as she rode me to heights never before reached. Every time she slammed down hard on me, her large breasts shook. It was impossible for me to know which I found the most exciting, to watch them or to watch my cock rapidly disappear up into her and the way her pink pussy lips tried to hang on to me and were pulled out as she rose up. I knew it was getting near that magical time as her body tensed, and then suddenly and with a deep groan, a mighty orgasm rolled over Elena. I saw her juices flow all over my cock and thighs, and down onto the floor. After such a strong, intense orgasm, she fell forward beside me, her body as limp as a wet rag. For a few moments she lay there, not moving, her eyes closed, her breathing coming in gulps as she struggled to regain control of her body.

Finally, opening her eyes, she looked at me as she gave me a weak smile. "Whew! That was something else." She breathed, still unable to speak above a whisper.

As I turned towards her, I looked at her soft pillow like boobs; which were looking huge because of the way her bra was holding them. This triggered my hormones, as I had discovered that I liked her boobs a lot. I never grew tired of looking at them or touching and fondling them. The black bra was definitely making them look beautiful as she lay there on her back, her nipples pointing straight up towards the ceiling. Her chest rose and fell with each breath she took, which, in my sex-clouded brain, seemed to be an open invitation for me to come and explore her hilly terrain.

I placed my right hand on her boob and began to caress it, starting with her upper breast and holding as much of her as I could in my palm, I moved down towards the tip. Reaching the summit of that mountain, I let my hand slid over the hard pointed peak, pressing hard against it. Taking it between my fingers, I gently massaged it, feeling it grow harder and larger with each caress. She seemed to enjoy this as she closed her eyes and rewarded me with a little smile and a soft cooing moan. I felt her raise her chest slightly, pressing harder against my hand. Encouraged by her response, I gave little kisses on every inch of her boob while my other hand began the same treatment on her other mound. All I ever had to do was to think of her lovely breasts and I would become instantly aroused. Now she lay there, freely offering her boobs to me, to touch, caress, kiss or fondle as much as I wished. Only a miracle kept me from exploding. The thought crossed my hazy mind that they were mine to enjoy and I was claiming them as my prize.

Rolling over I got on top of her, and as I looked deep into her tender eyes, I felt her wrap her arms around my neck and begin to pull me down. As our lips drew closer, I could feel her hot breath against my face, until after what seemed a lifetime in slow motion, our lips touched in a light caressing kiss. Soon our kisses became more than just a kiss, as I continued kissing her, my tongue began to wander and explore her sweet tasting lips. Soon it was exploring further and as I put my tongue in her mouth, hers met mine head to head, as they kissed each other. As our kisses started getting more passionate, she took my palm and placed it on her right breast. I pulled the cup down and lightly squeezed her breast resulting in a happy sigh as soon as my hand touched her tender flesh. She moved a bit to the side and grabbed my cock with her palm. I continued kissing her and pressed against her boobs with my hands. Moving down slightly I flicked my tongue around her nipples making them hard. I nibbled and sucked on them in between kisses to let the nipples reach their maximum size.

I filled my mouth with her right boob as I used my other hand to play with her left nipple, gently squeezing and rolling it between my fingers. I attacked each boob at random paying equal time and attention to each one. Elena was not complaining at all, instead, she tightened her grip on my cock and started playing with it. After enjoying her boobs for several minutes, I remembered something she had said to me as we lay on that bed in the Paradise Motel, and I was enjoying her tits. She reminded me that even though I loved her breasts so much and she loved the way I made love to them; there were other areas needing attention; and that I shouldn't make them wait too long. With this thought in mind, and as hard as it was for me to do, I left her delicious breasts as I decided to make love to those other parts of Elena's beautiful body.

Sliding and nibbling my way down her body, I could feel her body start to tense with expectation as I neared her love mound. Just before my probing tongue and lips made contact with that most sensitive of female spots, I glanced up at her expectant face. Her large brown eyes were watching my every move. With a mischievous snicker, I quickly slid down to her ankles, completely denying her the pleasure she had been sure I was about to give her.

"No Alan!" She complained. "Stop teasing me. I want you between my legs."

"Be patient, my love." I replied, with just a hint in my voice of things to come.

I placed my hands on either side of her legs as I began to kiss up along her shapely calves and then her inner thighs, all the time getting closer to her sweet pussy. I moved my hands up the outsides of her thighs and then back down the inside as I rubbed and lightly stroked her soft skin. She gripped my head with both of her hands and tried to pull me up, but I resisted. I was teasing her, but I wanted to give her as much pleasure as possible, besides it was fun watching her squirm as she tried to get me to move my attention to the spot she most wanted it, her throbbing love mound. I knew my actions were starting to have an effect on her, because my every touch made her moan with pleasure. Gradually, as I brought my lips closer to her pussy, her happy sighs were growing louder and more frequent. Nearing my ultimate goal, I stopped my upward motion, as my lips and tongue probed her innermost thighs, bringing more happy sounds from her sweet lips.

After teasing her for those few minutes, my conscience started to get the best of me, and I thought I'd better give her what she desired most. Besides, my teasing her was having a strong effect on me also, as my manhood was so hard it ached. Moving up slightly, and then sticking out my tongue to part her cunt lips, I quickly placed my mouth over her love mound and sucked hard. Her sudden reaction to my contact with her super sensitive clit was instantaneous; her hips jumped up off the floor ramming my tongue further into her hot passageway. Her mouth flew open as she started to scream out with pleasure, but expecting her reaction, I quickly placed my hand over her mouth, muffling her cry. We were after all, in the changing room of a ladies lingerie shop, and I thought it best not to have everyone rushing in thinking someone was being murdered. With her cunt lips now fully parted, I began to lick inside, exploring every fold and crevice. She let out a loud moan after my lips and tongue first made contact with her puffy pussy lips, then settled down and seemed to enjoy my attention. Between telling me how wonderful it felt what I was doing, and moans of contentment, she let her fingers play with my hair. For few minutes, I focused my attention on licking and flicking my tongue on her pulsating clit; bringing even more excited sighs of pleasure.

"Omg! Here it comes, Baby!" She cried out in a muffled voice, as she grabbed me and pushed my face hard into her soaked pussy. She held my face prisoner between her legs as she tightened her thighs around my head. A torrent of cum shot into my mouth from her pussy and I made sure I didn't allow even a single drop to escape. It was a sheer pleasure for me to watch her cum. When you make a girl cum, that's when you realize that you have become a master at sex. Finally, as she began to recover from the effect of the intense orgasm she just had, she released my head from the tight grip of her thighs. Sitting up between her legs it amused me to watch her facial expressions change as her body returned to normal. It also felt great to know that I was able to bring this much pleasure to the girl that I loved so dearly.

"Kiss me!" She gasped. I leaned forward resting my weight on my arms as our lips met. The lips that within the past few minutes, had explored each other's most intimate parts now found themselves joined together. Flinging her arms around me, she began pulling me down, until I remembered her saying how good it felt to feel my full weight on her. Settling down until I was resting fully against her body, my hands cupping her slightly flushed cheeks, we let our lips show each other our undying love.

"You make me so happy, but I'm afraid that you have been ignored. I've never came so many times as you have made me do these past few minutes, and for that I'll never be able to tell you how much you mean to me. Now it's only fair that we take care of your needs also. I'm impressed that you have managed to hold off this long. Most guys couldn't do that, or wouldn't even try to." She said, as we broke our kiss to come up for air.

"I haven't felt ignored or left out at all. To be perfectly honest I've felt just the opposite. It gives me great pleasure to be able to please you with my actions.

"Awww, what a sweetheart you are. Just the same fair is only fair. I want you inside of me again." She whispered. She grabbed me by the neck and pulled me down to kiss my lips again. Forcing her hand down between our bodies, she took hold of my firm cock and began to guide it towards her still open pussy. I moved my hips down a little and was finally able to push my cockhead into her wanting and waiting pussy.

"Fuck me brother. Fuck me hard." She moaned as I pushed the head deeper inside her pussy.

"You are so tight!" I said as I continued to push my cock in deeper.

"I... Know. I'm trying to grip you as hard as I can to make it more pleasurable for you. Can you feel me as I tighten my muscles around your cock? I just want you to fuck me hard and fast. Go as hard as you can." She begged. Then doing something she had never done before, she lifted her legs and put them up over my shoulders, making the penetration even deeper. Rising up on my knees, I pounded into her soft pussy lips as hard as I could, while supporting her hips with my hands. Only someone as limber as she was could be in this position. Her knees pressed hard against her heaving breasts caused air forced from her lungs to create a hissing sound as it escaped through her gritted teeth. I showed her no mercy as I continued to lunge into her, our hips crashing together with the sound of waves smashing against rocks. We were both sweating hard, our bodies stuck together, our breathing coming in short labored gasps. I had never experienced fucking like this; the feelings inside me were so intense they were burning a path directly into my brain.

I could see that my actions were having an effect on her too. Every time my hard pole rushed up through her love chamber, she flung her head back and forth, her hair flying in all directions. Desperately searching for something to grab hold of, her fingers were searching in vain against the hard tile floor.

"Oh yes! YES!" My mind screamed as I felt a massive orgasm building inside me. My cock plowed its way in and out of her tight opening. Both of our bodies were bouncing off each other like rubber balls from a wall.

"I'm gonna cum." I said through clenched jaws to keep from screaming. Partly from exhaustion and partly from wanting to prolong the intense feelings I was experiencing, I slowed the pace of my thrusting down a little. I began to feel my cock expand inside her body as it prepared for the mighty tide of sperm that was waiting to burst forth with the force of a tidal wave.

"Yes, yes! Fuck me! Cum inside me! Fill me with your babies!" She rammed her fist into her mouth to keep from screaming aloud.

With renewed strength, I began to fuck her again, hard and fast. Suddenly I felt my cock seem to grow bigger inside her. I shoved in deep and held myself there. I was able to feel the inner walls of her love tunnel gripping me tight, holding me motionless as my cock exploded inside her. Grabbing her face to hold her still, I mashed my lips against hers to stifle my cry of "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" as I felt the dam break, allowing a mighty flood of sperm to pour into her depths.

For the first few moments after I broke over the crest, I felt so weak that I just collapsed on her, unable to move. Then realizing that she must be feeling the same way, I raised myself up and pulled my almost rubbed raw cock out of her full pussy. Even it felt so exhausted that it just hung limp down beside my legs. I wasn't sure if I'd ever manage to get it up again. Rolling over onto my side beside her, we both lay motionless for a few moments as we struggled to regain our senses.

"My gosh!" I gasped as I tried hard to breathe. All she had the strength to do was to look over and smile at me. I was tired and we both were out of energy. I know that both of us would have loved to lay there for a few moments and enjoy the bliss of our lovemaking, but the realization of where we were at came rushing back into our minds. We knew that we had been there to long as it was, and we needed to be out as soon as possible before someone's suspicions were aroused.

We struggled to our feet as we gathered up our clothes. As soon as she removed that black push-bra that she had been wearing, I reached out, and one by one, cupped each breast in my hands while giving each hard protruding nipple a kiss just for good measure.

"Thank you, Alan. Now we had better hurry and get out of the room."

"I can't believe what we did just now." I stated, shaking my head almost in disbelief as we quickly got dressed.

"You have to. I hope that you have no regrets."

"Good heavens no, I don't. I love every moment I get to spend with you. You have taught me so much and given me such wonderful experiences; I don't know whether anyone else would have done this much for me. Thank you my love. Thank you so much."

"Anything for you, my darling." She replied, as she stood in front of the mirror and straightened up her hair. These past few days have been amazing. I have been fucking Elena at places I could never imagine. Beautiful sandy beaches, a restaurant washroom, a motel room and now here in the changing room of a lingerie shop. What would be next? I had no idea, but I was sure that it would be an exciting experience. Elena was a mysterious girl but it was a plus point for me. She truly deserves the title "Perfect Girlfriend."

"Okay, the coast is clear," she said as she quickly stepped out of the changing room with me right behind her.

Carrying all the bra's that I had selected draped over her arm, we walked up to the counter. I was nervous that maybe someone had noticed our absence and would say something, but Elena seemed to be her usual calm self, so that helped calm my nerves.

As she placed all the bras on the counter, I asked. "You liked my choices?" She had tried on just one bra but she was buying all of them.

"You picked them out. How can I not like it?" She quietly replied as she winked at me.

The same saleslady that had greeted us when we first entered the store came around the counter to wait on us.

"Would you please pack all of these for me?"

"Certainly ma'am. You were gone quite a while." She replied, as she began to ring everything up.

My heart about stopped when I heard the salesclerk say that. Had she seen the both of us enter the change room or seen us come out? Did she suspect that we had done something that we shouldn't have, and if so, what was she going to do about it? Panic set in and my mind went blank as I waited to see what Elena was going to say or do.

"Yes, I know I was, but I wanted to make sure everything was to my liking."

"I can understand that. I always like to try everything on for size and fit too. Did you find exactly what you were looking for?"

"Oh yes, definitely. Everything was a perfect fit. I'm very happy with what I've found here today." She replied, as she paid the saleslady cash for the items.

"That's great. We like to have our customers leave happy, and we hope that you will come back again. Thank you for shopping here."

"It's been a real pleasure." Elena calmly remarked, as she picked up the bag containing the fancy push-up bras she had just now purchased.

Walking out of the shop holding each other's hand, I had to grin to myself wondering what the salesclerk would think, if she knew the true meaning behind what Elena had been saying.

"What are you smiling about?" Elena asked.

"I was just wondering what that lady would have thought if she knew what you were really talking about. You amaze me by how cool and calm you were as she was asking those questions."

"Well, I just told her the truth. I am very happy with what I found here today." She replied with a grin, while giving my hand a gentle squeeze. "And you, my friend, amazed me."

"How so?"

"There aren't many men that could make love that many times or last as long as you did. You have become a real lover. I'm going to have to keep my eyes on you." She replied with a chuckle.

"Thank you so much for that sweet compliment. I hope that I am always able to give you pleasure. I'm not very experienced at this, but I try to remember everything you tell me about how to make love to a woman. I never knew that I could cum so many times in such a short period, but I think it was the novelty of the situation with me picking out the bras. Another reason could be the unique location of being in a women's dressing room and the very real danger of someone catching us in there is what kept me going. It spurred me on and gave me staying power. But I think the real reason was that I love you so very much, and want to do anything I can to please you."

"Oh Alan, you do. You have no idea how much you do. I've never been as happy as I have been since we took our vacation to that island. Even some of my co-workers were commenting today about how I seem to look different somehow."

As we walked along, side by side, I looked at Elena whom I dreamed about every night and prayed every night to God to make her mine. People say that when your love is true, God makes sure that you get to live with that person. If you ask me, it's true.

SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers