Elena, My Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers

Finally, my poor boxers admitted defeat and allowed her to pull them down. My hard as steel cock, now freed from its tight confined space, suddenly sprang free and slapped her on her chin. Once again, I heard a little giggle escape those lovely lips that I loved to feel pressed against mine.

"It seems your cock missed my beautiful mouth. I think that it's time they meet each other." She giggled as she winked at me.

I could only nod and watch as she firmly grasped me in her hand and then stuck tongue out and licked around my helmet. Next, she took the head of my cock in her mouth firmly gripping me with her lips, as she sucked on my jutting pole for just a little bit before releasing it again. I could feel her tongue caressing the tender underside as she held me captive in her mouth. Releasing me, she stood up, but maintaining contact, she let her tits rake up over my thighs. For a moment, my pole seemed to lodge in that deep crevice between her fully displayed breasts. That black push-up bra that I had selected for her, supported her mounds so well that my love pipe made a perfect fit as it nestled in between them.

Hesitating a few moments, she wiggled her shoulders back and forth, causing me to settle further into that deep valley. The exquisite feeling of her hugging me like that was one that I can't describe, but I could have stood there forever with her cradling me that way. However, she had other ideas; she slowly rose to her feet dragging my pole out of its cradle. The feeling of her hot skin sliding along my manhood was almost more than I could stand; and I felt that an eruption was fast reaching its exploding point. The moment I escaped the loving grasp of her feminine charms, she leaned in tight against me, so that she had me firmly trapped between my body and the hot burning skin of her firm tummy. Intently watching every emotion that crossed my face, she never took her eyes off me, as she continued the upward journey. I was standing so close that her large tits pressed hard against my chest. Reaching her full height, my super hard cock now poked straight against her pussy. She put a hand down between us, bending my cock down a little so it lay nestled between her panty covered lips and buttocks. Then she started rocking slowly back and forth, rubbing herself on my throbbing shaft as she squeezed me between her firm thighs. Every time her mound pressed against me, I heard a soft moan escape those tender lips that I love to kiss.

Giving me a sly grin, she backed up until I lost all contact with her sexy body. There I stood, leaning against the wall, feeling all alone and totally deserted. I know the look of disappointment that crossed my face was only half what I felt.

"Oh no, please Elena, don't stop now." I begged.

"Shhh" was her only response as she turned around and bent over slightly, giving me a wonderful view of her hot ass. Even though covered by her panties that were soaked around her pussy, her swollen labia were pushing hard against the fabric and their outline was clearly visible. I could see moisture starting to run down her thighs. As moved her ass back towards my cock, I reached out, and with my fingers, pulled her brief panties aside, now fully exposing her pussy, that same pussy that my pulsating cock had been longing all day to explore. With my hands on her hips, I guided her into position, and at first contact with my hard pointed pole, I heard a gasp echo from her lips, then felt her completely relax. Because she had been controlling everything up to this point, I let her have her way and set the pace, with my hands still lightly resting on her hips. No matter how many times I found myself in this position with my lovely sister, I never grew tired of watching as almost half an inch of my cock disappeared inside her pussy. She rocked back and forth for a little while, moaning louder and louder with each stroke.

"I can't hold it." I moaned through clenched teeth.

"Oh No...Not now. Please not yet! Hold it for a while longer." She begged.

Due to all the direct stimulation she had given me as she stripped me, and also the erotic and somewhat dangerous location we were in, she realized from my actions that I was about to explode and wouldn't last more than a few seconds longer. Needing to slow the rush to my climatic peak down, she slowly pulled away from me. As my hard member slowly left her body, I felt a shiver run though my body as the cool air suddenly hit me. It wasn't cold in the room, but it felt that way after being in the hot furnace of her pussy. She felt me tighten my grip on her hips as I started to pull her back towards me. There was only one thing on my mind, and that was to get back inside her as soon as possible. Even her pearly lips were open, as if giving me an invitation to snuggle back inside her love tunnel.

Before I could complain, she turned around, kissed me, and murmured, "I want to try something different."

Using me for support, she slowly sank to her knees as she let her hands and lips glide down over my body. Just the touch of her against me sent tingles all through my body, though my love handle had relaxed a little, relieving the tension somewhat. Sinking to her knees in front of me, she glanced up at me as if to confirm that I was watching. She didn't need to worry, because I loved her so much that there was no way I could have looked away from her lovely body. She gave me a little smile as she lay back on the floor with her legs wide open, her arms reaching up in an open invitation for me to join her there. For a moment, I stood motionless taking in the sight before my eyes. There lay the love of my life, clad in only a black support bra that I had picked out for her and a pair of very wet panties. The black colored panty was trying to hide the treasure cave that I had left only moments before, from my view. In my frenzied state of mind I wasn't about to let that happen. I knew that flimsy garment definitely couldn't stop me from forcing my way back inside her.

Dropping to my knees between her widespread legs, I placed my hands on either side of the waistband of her now useless panty and started to pull it down. She immediately raised her hips up off the floor to make it easier for me to strip her of her last means of protection from assault by me. The assault weapon that I intended to use was at full attention and only inches away from the gateway to her heavenly charms. As her soft cheeks came up off the floor, I took the opportunity to slide my hands around under her and lift her hips higher. Supporting her weight with my hands, I leaned forward and pressed my face and lips tight against her mound. This unexpected action brought a yelp of surprise from her, as I nuzzled her sweet smelling pussy lips, my chin pressing hard against her little manhood that lay hidden just inside. Her whole body tensed for a moment, and her thighs immediately gripped my face, holding me prisoner, not that I ever wanted to get away. After that first shock of making contact with her most sensitive area, she released me.

"You surprised me when you did that. I hope you do it again sometime, and real soon too." She said, giving me a happy grin.

"You never know what I might do."

"No, I don't. You learn fast. That is one reason I love you so much."

"That's because I have the best and sexiest teacher in the whole world. I promise to keep trying too." I once again leaned forward and sealed that promise with another kiss on her love mound. Raised up as high as I was holding her, had forced her panties to slide in between her pussy lips, as her mound pressed hard against them wanting freedom. Hesitating for a moment, with my lips still pressed against her, I inhaled the scent of her sex. That was something I knew that I'd never get tired of, no matter how long we had been making love, it always give me energy to continue.

Taking a final deep breath to savior the aroma, I returned to the pleasant task of removing one of the final two garments that she still wore. Smelling it for few moments, I finally tossed it aside, as I had other thoughts in mind. My cock was standing straight out from my body and was so hard that it actually ached. It resented the fact that I had ignored it for so long and was now demanding some attention. Looking down between her widespread legs, I saw that her pussy was now wide open before me. She lay there for a few moments, not saying a word, completely exposed and at the mercy of my desires.

"Won't you come closer to me?" She asked, holding out her arms to me. "Lie on top of me and rub your cock on my pussy."

Doing as she asked, I leaned forward, my body now covering hers. Not wanting to hurt her, I started to rise up so I could support some of my weight on my arms. Immediately she flung her arms around my neck, and pulled me back down. My whole weight was resting on top of her slender body. I felt her long legs wrap around me and hold me in their firm grip.

"I love the feel of your body pressing against me, holding me down." She whispered in my ear, as she tightened her arms around my neck, holding me close. With our cheeks pressed against each other, all I could do was lightly nibble on her ear lobe with my lips, which brought a loud moan from deep within her. My penis was now nestled full length between her hot pussy lips. Never had I felt such a wonderful sensation, she had me trapped between our tightly pressed together bodies and by her soft tender pussy. I felt so loved, so cared for and I could have stayed in that position forever, however, she had other ideas.

"I don't want you to enter me yet, just move your hips so that you can rub your cock up and down the full length on my pussy." I felt her slightly release the firm grip she had around my hips with her legs, giving me enough room to do as she asked.

Her full pussy lips were cradling my cock as if they were holding a baby; I was that baby and happy to be so. The head of my hard pole pressed tight against her love handle, created an almost unbearable sensation for both of us. Neither of us could resist a loud moan of pleasure; hearing the other's moan intensified our level of pleasure. Remembering her request, I started to move my hips so that I was stroking her with the fully length of my manhood. In this position, the tender underside of my cock was firmly rubbing directly against her quivering clit, creating intense feelings of pure pleasure for both of us with every movement I made.

"Oh, OH! Alan. I can't stand any more. I have to have you inside me now. But don't push all of that long cock of yours into me, just the tip." I heard her mutter between loud gasps of pleasure.

As much as I hated to stop the fantastic sensations that were rushing through my trembling body, I wanted to give her as much pleasure as I could. Raising my hips up slightly, I felt her reach down, take me firmly within her hand, and guide me towards the one spot that I had been aching to enter. In my rush to feel her moist tender lips kissing my manhood once again, I missed the coveted entrance. This brought a giggle from her sweet lips as she felt me probing. At last, finding the entrance, I easily managed to push almost the entire helmet inside her dripping wet pussy.

"Oh YES! Just keep it like that. Don't cum until I ask you to." She pleaded.

As her pussy closed in tight around me, I almost lost it. Struggling to regain control of my body, it took every ounce of willpower I had to resist the temptation not to push all the way in. I didn't know how long I could stay this way without shooting everything I had, but I was determined to do my best to grant her wish. To help me resist the temptation to explode while barely inside her, I thought back to when I had been so worried that maybe something had happened to her, when she was gone so long while delivering that file to her client. This helped divert my sex-craved mind; otherwise, I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to hang on. I loved her so much that my only thought was to please her in any way I could.

Watching the changing expressions on her pretty face, I knew that she wasn't far from her orgasm either. Her body was trembling, her flushed face told me she was getting closer by the moment. Her breath was coming in shorter and shorter gasps. She played with her nipples with one hand and began rubbing her clit with her other hand. Pressing hard with her fingers, her poor clit, trapped between her rapidly moving hand and my cock head that was nestled tight against its tender underside, grew even larger as it poked its head out from its protective sheath. She rubbed furiously and I knew that she was only moments away from her crest as she started panting loudly. Deciding to help push her over her point of no return, I leaned forward to kiss her trembling lips.

"Please Alan, cum with me. I'm about to cu- -uum." She announced her orgasm with a loud scream. Thankfully, with my lips firmly meshed against hers, she only screamed into my mouth, or people a block away would have heard her. The moment I heard "cum," I rammed myself all the way into her waiting pussy and erupted deep inside.

Somewhere deep within my mind I heard her say, "Cum on me".

Luckily, not all cum had been unloaded inside her, I still had some left. When she asked me to cum over her, I immediately jerked my cock from her pussy and covered her tits and chest with my sperm. As fast as the last few drops shot from my penis and landed on her heaving chest, she lapped it all up and swallowed it with a big happy smile on her face.

"Wow. Was that hot or what?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes, it was hot. YOU are very hot Alan! I loved it!"

"You know, I would still like to cum in your mouth even though I like to cum inside you,"

"WOW! So soon, I'm impressed. The marvelous energy of youth. Bring it on." She laughed.

I stood up and rested against the wall. She smiled seductively, licked her lips and started licking my helmet. She took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it slowly. I could feel her tongue whirl around my cock as she sucked and licked me back to life. Soon I had a raging hard-on again. With a 'plop' my cock left her mouth as she started licking and sucking my balls. At the same time, she began jerking me off with her hand. She kept stroking my cock, faster and faster, and then took it in her mouth again. I threw my head back in pleasure while she deep throated my cock. The muscles in the back of her throat added to my pleasure as they massaged my cock.

"Oh fucking hell! It feels so good. Keep sucking my hard cock. Keep sucking me." I cried out, trying hard to keep my voice down so no one in the store would hear me. She pulled back a little until only the cock head was inside her mouth. Her tongue was all over my helmet. Using her other hand, she started massaging my balls and I knew it would soon be over.

"Aahh...I'm gonna cum!" I said, warning her of what was about to happen.

Then I came. I came hard and a gusher of seed spurted out of my cock into her mouth. I unloaded all I had, but Elena made sure not a drop slipped out of her mouth. When my orgasm finally ceased, she let go of her mouth on my cock, looked me in the eyes and swallowed. As she swallowed the deposit I had placed there, I saw a smile appear on her face as she moaned. Taking my cock in her mouth once again, she started cleaning it up. She licked it for few minutes until my cock seemed perfectly clean.

"I love the taste of your sperm. I want to taste it every day." she said,looking up at me as she rose to her feet.

"You are amazing! I want to taste you too, so I'll make you a deal. If you let me make love to you as often as I want, you can have as much as you want, and anytime you want it. Is that a bargain?" I asked, giving her a devilish wink.

"I'm not sure I should agree to that, because you will probably wear me out." She replied with a snicker. "But okay, I'll go along with that. It's a deal."

"A deal is only final if it is sealed by a kiss." I reminded her. Without waiting for a response, I reached out and wrapped my arms around her. I held her so that my left arm went around her right side, with my arm bent so my hand was cupping the back of her head. My right arm went around and down across her back, allowing my hand to cup and hold her right butt cheek. As I drew her in close to me, I was not only holding her with my hands but able to give her a bear hug by using my arms. At first, I felt her momentary resist me as I unexpectedly drew her in close, but then she totally relaxed and let her body melt into mine. Every graceful curve of hers, fitting snugly against me as if we were one. With her hot body now pressed tight against mine, her arms around my neck, I bent down slightly, closed my eyes as my lips lightly grazed hers.

"Mmm" she murmured into my mouth as our lips caressed our hearts beating as one. Drawing upon almost super-human strength, I forced myself to pull away. Looking into her pretty, brown eyes, I could see the disappointment there and I knew what she was thinking. I too would like to have enjoyed that heavenly moment awhile longer; however, there was a more pressing need that was standing at full attention.

"I love the way you seal a bargain." She said, as she gazed lovingly into my eyes, her arms still around my neck.

"It's fun to make bargains with you, and speaking of a bargain, remember ours where we agreed that I could make love to you anytime I wished?"

"Are you saying what I think you are?" She asked in amazement.

"Yup. And if you don't believe me, look at this." I said, as I stepped back further away so she could see that hard pole that was sticking out from between my legs.

"Again, and so soon? I think I have found myself a real tiger." She said smiling, as she reached down with her right hand and grasped me. "Okay, tiger. What would like this time?" She asked, giving me a little tug.

"Just this." As I knelt down, I let my fingers lightly caress down over her body, bringing tiny shivers as I traced down over her waist and thighs. Pausing for a moment, I kissed her navel, and then worked my way down to her moist mound. Forcing her lips apart, I let my tongue probe as far inside as I could reach. As soon as my invading tongue touched her tender clit, I felt her whole groin area tense and she couldn't help a little involuntary jerk.

Glancing up at her, I couldn't help asking. "What's the matter?" Without waiting for an answer, I continued kissing and nibbling with my lips down the inside of her thighs.

Stretching out full length, on the floor, I held out my arms, inviting her to straddle me. Very carefully, she placed one leg on either side of my body, and started to kneel down, until her pussy was just above my cock. Partially supporting her weight with her left hand against my shoulder, she reached down with her other hand, took hold of me and rubbed my cock-head up and down between her pussy lips, each time forcing the point slightly further inside. Just the feel of her soft pink lips caressing me, was almost enough to send me over the edge.

Satisfied that I was securely within her grasp, she removed her hand, paused for a moment as she looked squarely at me. I looked into her eyes as she stared deep into mine and for a moment, there seemed to be a silent communication between us as we each confirmed our love and devotion to the other. Then she broke the magical spell as she sat down hard on my cock, taking it deep into her pussy. I watched in wonderment, as her eyes closed, her mouth dropped open and a steady moan escaped from those strawberry flavored lips.

Stretching out her legs, she went down further so that my dick was now fully inside her. The sudden stop in her downward motion as our pelvic bones crashed against each other caused her fully displayed breasts to shake. The sight of this sent a surge of energy to the very tip of my deeply imbedded cock, causing it to jerk. This sudden and unexpected movement inside her as I bumped against her now very sensitive love bud caused another moan of sheer pleasure to roll up through her body. Slowly at first, she lifted her body up so that about three inches of my cock was out, and then slid back down until fully impaled on my love pole. Smiling, she continued her up and down movements gaining speed each time. Every time she rose up, she tightened her grip on my dick until I thought she was going to pull it off.

SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers