All Comments on 'Elizabeth'

by JerryC

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
enovelistenovelistabout 19 years ago
Great Love Story....

I enjoy your writing and the way you use words. Its a pleasure to find a writer who can paint a vivid picture with words.

From the story:

A cold wind lashed up the tidal spray and a few fishing boats had been visible until it became dark. He pulled the chilled Chablis bottle from the urn, removed the stopper and refilled her glass. Rodger Whittaker's mellow baritone came softly from the speakers in his signature waltz step vocalization, spinning his tales of love, departure, sorrow and forever separation. The words and music covered her soul like warm chocolate as she leaned against his bulk. The huge knot in her chest was gone and she was close to tears it was so peaceful being here.

A great paragraph to read and visualize.

I'm not going to comment on the story line, because it is what it is...a romantic love story. Not much of the outside world is "visited" except the part about her daughter. And a few words about her verbally abusive husband. The rest is just two people making passionate love.

Great writing....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
she should dump the abusive husband

sticking to her abusive husband for the sake of the kid is bad, the kid sees the abuse and acceptance of it.

divborce, marry jerry.

high quality writing

Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
Wonderful.

A highly sensual tale filled with rich imagery and atmosphere. An outstanding first submission!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
stupid

What a bunch of bullshit. Don't glamorize cheating!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous