All Comments on 'Elle Ch. 01'

by amber03

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jarma02jarma02almost 16 years ago
More, please, more...

Please don't leave it too long before submitting Part 2. I can't wait to find out what is in the box. What can possibly be so scary? Great story so far!

desertslavedesertslavealmost 16 years ago
Off to a great start!

Please don't take too long with the next chapter! Teasing is mean, you know. ;)

Midnight_FluxMidnight_Fluxover 14 years ago
Brilliant stuff

Utterly fabulous- love the depth and lucidity of description, can't wait to read the next chapter :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Terrific!

Great use of words and description in the first half. I especially loved the 'English muffin' nickname. Keep the great writing up, and keep it unique. Thank you for posting it!

amber03amber03over 14 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you for leaving some great comments! The full version of "Elle" will be published next year by eXcessica, but I am very encouraged by the lovely comments, both public and private, that I have recieved for this story. I am currently writing my second novella, so I hope to have this on Lit quite soon!

Amber

x

eWomaneWomanalmost 11 years ago
Where...

has this treasure read been hiding? Hope the rest of this short series lives up to this beautifully written sensuous beginning. Thanks...

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

interesting,start. i would have liked more detail as to how she left her original relationship and became his sub. other than that, great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTAF?

No safeword....why am I not surprised a Doctor has a god complex.

By revoking her right to a safeword the scene fails on the Safe and Sane aspects.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous