Elle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amber03
amber03
17 Followers

She bent her head and took a peek. Within an instant she dropped the case, sending it tumbling onto the table with a loud thud.

"Oh, my God!" she whispered, cupping her hand over her mouth, her eyes wide with fear.

Her blood ran cold as she gingerly picked it up and flicked a darting glance to the door in the vein hope that he hadn't heard the noise, before she carefully placed the case in the bag with the rest of his equipment.

For a split second the thought of hiding it flashed through her mind, but he had placed it there to be put in the bag and he would know if it was missing. Taking a deep breath, Elle zipped up the bag, returning to kneel on her pillow at the foot of his chair, her heart pounding, eyes shifting between the doorway and the bag, almost quivering with trepidation.

The minutes ticked by, and it seemed like forever until he returned, rubbing a towel over his hair, dressed in just his jeans, his shirtless torso glistening with moisture as he toweled himself dry from the shower.

The tattoo that adorned the full length of his shoulder, chest and left arm flexed as his muscles tensed with the movement of the towel. She couldn't help but smile as she watched him. His light brown hair was flecked with streaks of silver grey and the dampness had caused it to ruffle uncontrollably, giving him the boyish look of a man twenty years his junior.

Regarding his slave with an experienced eye, he smiled at her, taking in her beauty and subservience as she knelt by his chair. He glanced at the bag by the table and strode across the room, unzipping it and checking its contents.

"Did you like what you saw, Elle?" he asked. "Do you like the selection of toys I have for us tonight?"

She took a deep breath and nodded, muscles tensing all over her curvaceous body. He chuckled and zipped up the bag, slinging it over his shoulder and walking towards her, bending down to look into her eyes.

"You couldn't resist it could you" he whispered. "You peeked inside the box didn't you?" His eyes studied her as she lowered her gaze.

"Yes Sir" came the meek reply, and he nodded knowingly, picking up her leash giving it a firm tug.

"Well, I suppose I did not tell you not to look, but now you have ruined the surprise. You know what's coming" he said with mild disappointment.

As she started to rise he raised his eyebrows.

"No, Elle."

He took hold of her shoulders and pushed her back on her knees.

"Crawl."

She glanced up at him but immediately obeyed and lowered herself on all fours, crawling behind him as he led her across the room and towards the door. He walked quickly and she struggled to keep up, her head raised high, long brown hair flowing around her shoulders, following his every step.

As he reached the door he looked at her sternly.

"When we get to where we are going Elle, you will crawl to the rug in the middle of the room and kneel, your thighs wide, back straight, breasts out, head raised and eyes lowered" he said nonchalantly, though the power in his command was undeniable.

He guided her through the door and then stopped again, "Oh, and you will masturbate; you will prepare yourself for me, my little slut."

He smiled and tugged her leash, "Trust me; you are going to need it."

The last statement made Elle shudder, and tiny bumps began forming on her skin as she felt a fierce mix of elation, trepidation and anticipation stir from the very bottom of her soul. He led her across the hall and unlocked the large heavy door to the basement.

They rarely played in the basement, it was dark, and he knew she didn't like the dark, but it was fully equipped for what he needed tonight. His larger equipment was stored there and he had spent the last few months converting it into a fully functional dungeon, and she was not allowed even a peek through the door to see the transformation.

She knelt and waited for him to open the door, knowing the steps to the dungeon were cold and concrete and she took a deep breath preparing for the pain that would soon be embedded in her knees. He caught her eye and tugged the leash, and as if reading her mind.

"Do you think I am that cruel?" He said as a curious look flashed across his handsome face. "Hmmm, maybe I am."

He shrugged and laughed as he saw the look of mild panic in her eyes.

"But you can get up and walk, Elle, I have no wish for you to damage your knees, even though your body will suffer more than that tonight."

He led her down into the dungeon. She expected the spacious room to be cold but she was surprised at the heat and the soft light coming from the glow of the wood burner in the far corner. He had already lit the candles that illuminated the darkness and she allowed her eyes to wander over the space as they adjusted to the dim light. The floor was cold and hard with a single bright red plush rug in the very centre. The walls were bare and painted a deep burgundy adding to the darkness and making the room appear smaller than it was.

In the opposite corner to the wood burner, a large metal ring was attached to the wall with a kneeling mat on the floor. In the third corner sat an oversized comfortable chair, some scattered cushions and a small coffee table. In the corner opposite that was the furniture that made her skin shiver with fear and excitement, his St. Andrew's Cross and a long, tall gym bench were propped against the wall. He released her leash and she crawled carefully across the concrete floor and knelt on the red rug in the centre of the room, assuming the position as he had instructed.

He watched her intently as he put down the bag and unzipped it, watching as her hand trailed across her thigh and he felt his cock harden as she slowly dipped her fingers between her deliciously smooth pussy lips. He thought perhaps that this was the sweetest sight he had ever seen.

He lifted the new red crop from the bag and flicked his wrist, his cock twitching in his jeans as he heard it swish through the air. He strode towards her, standing a few feet away and watched as her arousal grew, her juices leaked onto her thighs as she rubbed her clit harder and plunged two of her fingers in and out of her soaking pussy.

Taking a deep contented breath as he heard her subtle moans, he fixed his hungry eyes on her, resisting the temptation to give in to his pure animal lust and the untamed desire to just push her backwards and take what was his, right there on the floor of the dungeon.

"Stand up, Elle!" he commanded, in a tone that spoke of intense authority, and she immediately rose from her position.

"Hands above your head" he said almost coldly as he moved closer and reached above her as she raised her hands; his 6-ft frame towering over hers as he pulled on the chains that were attached to the ceiling and lowered them towards her outstretched arms.

"Open!" he said sharply and she parted her lips, keeping her eyes lowered as a mark of respect as he placed the crop between her teeth. He lifted her chin as she bit down on the toy.

"Drop this, Elle, and there will be trouble" he hissed into her ear, his hot breath travelling through her body.

Striding back towards the bag, he retrieved the cuffs and the spreader bar, allowing himself the pleasure of glancing back at her, naked skin softly glowing with her heat, excitement and fear, hands above her head, his crop between her teeth, anxiously waiting. He gathered the items he needed and walked slowly back to her, his eyes never leaving her body, the rush of anticipation coursing through him, knowing that tonight she had totally relinquished control of herself, utter obedience, limitless and vulnerable.

Kneeling before her, he set to work attaching the ankle restraints to the spreader bar, nudging her legs apart and running his hands gently up the length of her smooth legs, pausing to dip his finger, closely followed by his tongue, into her warm, wet pussy.

"Mmm, my God, Elle, you are fucking soaking."

He laughed as he brought his hand around to her ass and slapped it hard.

Smackkk!

A loud crack filled the dark basement like a gunshot as she yelped in surprise, her body jolting as his strong hand connected with her skin, feeling the heat in her soft flesh instantly rise thorough her body, her teeth clamping harder around the crop as her eyes darted down into his. He looked up at her with a serious, stern expression.

"Drop it Elle, and there will be trouble."

He rose, running his hands over the gentle swells of her breasts, drawing each nipple into his mouth and sucking on the tender nub remorselessly, feeling her move underneath him.

Pulling away, he attached the wrist cuffs to her slender wrists and hooked them to the chains above her head before standing back to admire his work.

"Beautiful!" he remarked as he reached into his jeans pocket and removed the marker pen.

"Hmm..." he looked at her thoughtfully for moment "we just need one more thing... the finishing touch."

Gripping the pen lid in his teeth, he pulled it off and winked at her, noticing the look of curiosity that spread across her face. He moved closer and began to write across her breasts, carefully forming each letter in big bold black text.

'S' he said through gritted teeth as he held the lid between them.

'L', he stopped and looked up at her, "what comes next, beautiful?"

He smiled knowing she could not speak.

'U?' he wrote it as he spoke, placing the final letter 'T' across her left nipple.

Elle averted her eyes from his gaze as she looked down, the word 'SLUT' emblazoned across her chest; he tilted her chin up and kissed her.

"That's right, just a reminder that you are not just anyone's slut Elle, you are Mine."

The feeling was intoxicating, a mix of pride and total adoration threatened to explode from within her as Elle struggled to contain herself, and struggled more so not to drop the crop, now precariously balanced between her teeth.

He slowly took the crop from her mouth.

"You know, Elle, this is new. We really should break it in."

Slowly circling her like a hunter examining captured prey, he softly rubbed the tip of the crop over her freshly-marked breasts and trailed it down her flat stomach, bringing it carefully to rest against the sensitive lips of her pussy.

She moaned at the feel of the hard leather against her flesh and writhed under its touch as he pressed it firmly between her glistening lips.

"Whose pussy is this Elle?" he asked, looking into her eyes with such intensity as she moaned and managed a faint hiss.

"Yours, Sir"

He flicked the crop across her lips, stinging her slightly, forcing her to cry out.

"Pardon me? I didn't hear you."

"Yours Sir!"

He flicked it again, flashing a look of mild annoyance, stinging her harder.

"Elle, I don't understand. Am I not your Master? Do I not own your body? Do I not care for it, bring it pleasure, and discipline it? Are you not trained to serve me and me alone?"

She nodded at his questions, biting down on her bottom lip, keeping her eyes averted.

"Then please give me that respect, unless you feel that I have not earned it."

His voice was hard and stern, a storm beginning to brew behind his naturally controlled nature.

"Now, let me ask you again. Whose is this pussy?"

He slapped the crop hard against her swollen lips -- Crackkk!

She flinched, remaining as still and as silent as possible, though the sublime mix of agony and pleasure battled inside her.

"Yours Master!" she said in a loud, firm voice, trying with those two words to express her adoration for him.

He continued to walk around her, circling like a predator to an injured animal, the crop trailing over her body. He rubbed it slowly across her ass, the juices from her soaking slit following the trail he made. He flicked his wrist again and brought it hard down against the sensitive flesh of her bottom, leaving an angry red mark on the smooth skin. She jolted, barely managing to stifle a cry of surprise.

"Elle, unfortunately, now we have to address your earlier indiscretion, before we can get on with our evening, tell me what it was, my princess."

He ran a hand over her ass and caressed the mark he had just left her with as she spoke calmly, hating the fact he would punish her, but she knew he had not forgotten. He never forgot.

"I drifted off Master. I did not hear you when you spoke to me earlier in the living room."

He smiled at her lovingly.

"Precisely, Elle. I asked you a specific question, giving you a choice about this evening and then had to repeat myself because of your inability to concentrate." He continued to pace around her, his arms folded as he tapped the crop against his own skin, his bare feet soundlessly circling his slave.

"Well, perhaps we need to address your level of concentration."

He observed her reaction, knowing that she would not speak unless given permission to do so, but he sensed her sadness at his disappointment.

"Now, you will count, and thank me for each mark I make. Let's see if a little lesson in mental arithmetic helps to extend your focus. Do you understand?"

She nodded as he raised his arm back, swiftly bringing the crop whistling hard against her naked, pale flesh, hearing it mark her -- Whackkk!

She yelped and jumped forward.

He waited patiently, expectantly...

"One... Thank You, Master."

He nodded and quickly slapped the crop against her other cheek, leaving an identical, symmetrical mark.

"Two... Thank You, Master."

He moved back a little, giving himself more room and swished the crop down hard again and again and again in rapid succession, purposely not allowing her a break between his blows.

Crackk! Crackk! Crackk!

"Three... Four..."

She could feel the tears battling to release from her eyes and swallowed them back as the pain reared.

"Five... Thank You, Master!" Elle managed to utter between gritted teeth, feeling as if her ass was on fire, in contrast to her leaking pussy, which ached for attention.

He nodded and waited for a few seconds, rubbing his hand over her tender cheeks, feeling the warmth rising from them.

"Half way there princess" he whispered as he raised the crop again and repeated the sequence of blows against her skin with no remorse.

Crackk! Crackk! Crackk!

Elle sobbed as the tears escaped from the corners of her brown eyes and ran over her face, dropping on the floor at her feet. She managed to hold back the torrent while she underwent the punishment she knew she deserved. She constantly battled with herself, in her own mind, whilst enduring his punishing blows, knowing that he had to do this. It was part of her training, part of her growth. He lovingly and masterfully pushed her into perfect submission, becoming the slave and the woman that he knew she could be. But she wondered, albeit briefly, whether she would ever be as perfect as he wanted, as he needed her to be, and darkness momentarily clouded her heart with the fear of failure. Knowing she had disappointed him was the worst of all punishments, and one that she always brought upon herself.

"Don't make me wait, Elle!" he said sharply, his voice speaking of dangerous thunder.

She managed to speak, "Six... Seven... Eight... Thank You, Master."

Her voice beginning to quaver, wanting desperately to break down and cry, and yet holding it back with a force far stronger than any mortal pain he could inflict. She tapped into her reserves of devotion, and she immediately postured a little bit straighter, relishing the blows as a sign of his love for her.

He heard her tears and knew that they were partly through pain and partly because she knew he hated to punish her, correcting her behaviour in this way did not turn him on, but she needed the discipline as much as she craved the pleasure. He flicked the crop against her ass again, twice more, the last being the hardest of all the blows he administered to her tender flesh

Crackk! CRACKK!

She openly cried, her body buckling, supported by the restraints, yelping with each strike.

"Nine... Ten... T-T-Thank You, Master."

Elle gasped, her head spinning slightly.

"You are very welcome, Elle" he said coldly as he ran his hands along her marked flesh, soothing it as he dropped the crop on the floor by his feet.

"Now, let us not dwell on the unpleasantness. This will not be mentioned again this evening."

He spoke again, with much softer tones, "whose ass is this, princess?" he asked in a warmer voice, caressing her as much with his words as his hand.

"Yours, Master" she replied, her tears subsiding.

He slipped his hand under her and found her wetness, plunging two fingers inside her as he moved and pressed his body tightly against her back, wrapping his strong tattooed arm around her waist and pulling her back against his chest. She moaned and squirmed, as he rapidly fucked her with his fingers, knowing that she was fully aroused and would soon start to want to beg for release. She wished it could have always been like this, feeling safe and secure in his muscular arms, with not a care in the world, save for his pleasure, which was her responsibility.

"Recite to me our rules tonight, Elle" he whispered into her ear as she bucked and writhed against him, her arms and legs restrained as she stood and moaned deeply with every thrust of his fingers. He knew exactly what to do, exactly where her weak spots were and if he so desired, he could have her exploding in pleasure within seconds.

She breathed heavily, her heart racing, pushing back against him as she answered.

"No cumming without your permission," she said breathlessly, "no speaking unless spoken to and... and -- "

She took a deep breath, her head spinning with unreleased desire.

"Total obedience, Master"

He continued to work his fingers in and out of her tight dripping pussy. He kissed her ear and whispered again, his hot breath adding to her intense arousal.

"How close are you, my love?"

She moaned, closing her eyes.

"So close, please... please, Master. P-Please let me cum!"

He smiled and pulled his fingers from her pussy. She immediately felt an aching emptiness begin to fill her with the absence of his hand, yearning to have it back yet knowing better than to beg for it.

"Oh no, not yet, Elle. The night is way too young" he said matter-of-factly.

He adjusted his rock-hard cock inside his jeans, feeling it strain against the fabric and walked back to the bag, giving her ass one final slap, leaving her wantonly yearning for satisfaction, and yet so far away from reaching the state of momentary pleasure.

amber03
amber03
17 Followers
12