Elle's Pain Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Then Elle heard Claire cry out, "Oh Elle, oh fuck, oh fuck me! FUCK ME! Fuck me with your tongue. Mmmmmmmm, you fuck me sooooooo gooooooodddddd! Ohhhhhhh, you always fuck me so good. Mmmmmmmm, please, yes, just like that, fuck my pussy! Eat it. Eat me. Eat my pussy. Ooooooohhhhhhh, fuck, eat my pussy while I'm riding your face. Mmmmmmmm, I'm riding your face Elle. I'm riding your face with my hot pussy. You feel that? You feel my hot little cunt rubbing all over your beautiful face? Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, fuck, oh, I'm fucking your face, mmmmmmmm, and your fucking my cunt with your tongue!"

As she was hopefully making very clear to her girlfriend Claire loved the hard tongue fucking she was receiving. Of course Claire always loved the feeling of Elle's tongue fucking her regardless of the speed, but considering everything that had happened so far the ex-cheerleader wasn't really in the mood for foreplay, hence why she had chosen to sit on Elle's face.

In this position Claire could rub her horny cunt against Elle's pretty face and beg her for a hard fucking in Claire knew she could get it, but as it turned out that hadn't been necessary. Elle had practically attacked Claire's pussy the first chance she got, first licking every little bit of Claire's cunt lips and then thrusting that talented little tongue of hers deep into the former cheerleader's welcoming twat. From there Elle had only spent a few seconds working up a rhythm before she started giving Claire what she craved, fucking her hard and deep and making her squeal with joy.

"Yes, yes, yeeeeeeessssssss! Fuck me! Fuck me good! Fuck me hard! Oh Elle!" Claire squealed, practically desperate to encourage her girlfriend to keep fucking her with her tongue, "Fuck my dyke pussy! Mmmmmmmm, fuck the pussy you turned queer. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, oh fuck, mmmmmmmm, oh Elle, you did this, made me crave you, mmmmmmm, crave what you do to me. You, AH, oh, you made me a dyke. A year ago I was an innocent little straight girl who was just a little bi-curious. Now I'm a dirty little lesbian slut who can't get enough of rubbing my little dyke cunt all over your pretty little face!"

True to her word Claire was rubbing her pussy against Elle's eager mouth, randomly moving further up, down, left, right, clockwise and anti-clockwise so she could increased the friction she was getting, reassert the idea she was at least temporarily in control, and most importantly make sure the other girl was drenched in her cunt cream.

Claire shivered with pleasure at the thought of it. Her girl cream was covering her girlfriend's face. She was going to be able to smell herself on Elle's face. Taste herself. Lick her own pussy cream, and her own cum, off the beautiful face of her lesbian lover. However even after a thorough licking some would remain, almost like a mark of ownership.

There was still a little of Elle's cum and pussy juice on Claire's face, just a teeny bit, but enough to remind her she had been in between another girl's thighs happily licking pussy not that long ago. It had been such a perverted turn on while talking to Gretchen and now Claire was making sure Elle was getting the same treatment.

Later Elle would walk around with leftover pussy cream on her face... and cum... the cum Claire was about to give her, "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh Elle! I'm going to cuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum all over your face! My dyke cum is going to cover your face! Mmmmmmmmm, oh, fuck, I'm going to, mmmmmmmmmm, I'm going to cum and, oooooooooooh, my dyke pussy is going to cover you in lezzie cum! Mmmmmmm, you did this to me Elle! You made me a naughty little dyke who cums on other girl's faces and, ohhhhhhhhhhh, now I'm going to, ooooooooohhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

The idea that Elle turned Claire into a lesbian never failed to really inflame the passion between the two super-humans and in this case it helped push Claire over the edge of a massive orgasm.

Squealing joyfully Claire bounced up and down on Elle's face, her cum practically squirting out of her and into her girlfriend's mouth. Then just as she began to calm down Elle would thrust her tongue deep and hard inside her, viciously attacking all the right spots until Claire came again and the process repeated itself.

Elle felt as if she was being drowned in Claire cum and she fucking loved it. She welcomed every drop of the heavenly liquid which covered her face and filled her mouth, Elle greedily gulping down as much as she could in between using her skilled mouth and tongue to push the other girl to climax after climax.

Thanks to her healing ability Claire was able to keep this up for a long time without feeling tired, but after what felt like half a dozen orgasms it seemed only fair she gave Elle her reward.

First though she collapsed down onto the girl beneath her and kissed her softly, the two lovers quickly becoming lost in a gentle but passionate kiss which was only occasionally broken so Claire could slide her lips and tongue all over Elle's face, cleaning up her mess much to both blondes delight.

The fourth time, or possibly the fifth as she wasn't sure, Claire broke the kiss it wasn't to try and get more of the pussy juice covering Elle's face but because she suddenly noticed the room was getting darker.

"What's going on?" Elle asked, noticing the same thing.

"I don't know." Claire said, getting off the other blonde.

The two girls hated ending their snuggle time so abruptly but they were used to it. After all, there was no telling when someone with an ability would show up and cause havoc accidentally or on purpose, or when someone would come after Claire because of her ability.

Approaching the window cautiously Claire, being the self healer, peaked out and then sighed in relief, "It's ok, it's only an eclipse!"

"Ruh-roh." Elle murmured.

"What?" Claire questioned, recognising her girlfriend's Scooby Doo impression.

"It's probably nothing." Elle tried to reassure Claire, and then after the other blonde gave her a look added, "It's just that, Daddy once told me the sun is linked to our powers. He didn't know how, and even after working on it for years the company's best scientists couldn't figure it out, but it does somehow... and an eclipse can have a weird effect. Like activating dormant powers, or..."

"Or what?" Claire asked shortly after Elle trailed off.

It seemed Elle wasn't paying attention. She was too busy holding up her hand and waving it around.

"What are you doing?" Claire asked.

"My power. It's gone." Elle said, more than a little frantically.

"What?" Claire repeated, this time as a statement more than a question.

"My, power, is, gone." Elle snapped.

"Elle, calm down." Claire soothed.

"You don't understand. I am my power. It's all I am. All I've ever been." Elle said in a panic, before looking at Claire calmed her somewhat, "Well I used to be. Now I have you, so I'm electric girl with hot girlfriend, but without my power I'm just girl with hot girlfriend."

"Would that really be so bad?" Claire asked after a brief pause.

Elle looked thoughtful for a moment and then said, "It's temporary. It's probably, almost definitely temporary... but..."

"OWWW!" Claire yelped as Elle suddenly slapped her across the face, Claire looking at the older blonde with betrayal in her eyes, before things suddenly clicked, "I... I felt that."

"Our powers are gone... so you can feel pain again." Elle said huskily, slowly stepping towards Claire, "It's temporary. It has to be temporary, otherwise I'll go crazy, but rather than freaking out about it right now it would be better if we use this, hopefully brief, window of opportunity to our advantage, don't you agree?"

Claire blinked twice and then smiled wickedly, "Do whatever you want to me."

Gently stepping forward again Elle brought her lips millimetres away from Claire's and then softly said, "Hands and knees. On the bed."

Smiling happily Claire hurried to get into position, noting with brief disappointment that Elle went to her bag instead of immediately starting the spanking. Claire's disappointment was short lived as Elle pulled out three of her favourite spanking toys, namely a paddle, a riding crop and a cat o' nine tails.

"Usually eclipses are pretty short, unless one of us super powered freaks is somehow doing it, but let's assume we don't have much time, shall we?" Elle asked rhetorically as she brought her 'weapons' over to where Claire was kneeling, placing the riding crop and the cat o' nine tails down beside her so she just had the paddle in her hand before she added, "Now, I don't want you to worry about anything, ok? No having to count, or thank me, or anything like that. You just relax and enjoy."

Claire just nodded softly before crying out joyously as Elle brought the paddle down hard on her ass.

Usually Elle like to provide more of a gentle build up, teasing Claire for a long time before using her power to make sure the former cheerleader could really feel it. Even then Elle would keep the voltage low until the older blonde could wait no longer. Then Elle would zap the younger blonde with as much electricity as she wanted, Elle often giving Claire everything she had to give. After all, Claire could take it. Claire loved to take it.

This time was unsurprisingly different, Elle beating Claire's butt hard and fast like they were back at the Bennet household and Claire's Mom had said she was going out for half an hour and Elle was eager to get the spanking over so they could get to the sex.

At first Claire tried to remain quiet as possible, but it just felt so good and she was soon crying out with a mixture of pain and delight.

"It's ok Claire, scream as much as you want. The room really is soundproof. I swear." Elle promised as she continued violently smacking Claire's ass with the paddle.

Claire wasn't sure whether to believe Elle or not, after all it would be totally like Elle to be lying about this, but soon it reached the point where Claire was beyond caring. Soon all Claire cared about was her own selfish pleasure, Claire whimpering in delight, "Yes, spank me, ah, owww, yes, spank my naughty butt! Please Elle, owww, spank my naughty little butt. OWWW, yes, give me the pain I want. That I need. OWWW, yeeeeessssssss!"

The feelings Claire was experiencing were incredible. They were similar to feelings she had felt before, but now it was like... she could really feel them.

Before she had felt the paddle smack into the soft yet firm flesh of her little bubble butt, had felt her cheeks jiggle ever so slightly with the impact, but hadn't felt the sweet sting of pain she was now feeling with every blow, making her crave the next hit even as she was enjoying the latest one. It was the same thing with the riding crop and the cat o' nine tails, only the wonderful sting was slightly different as the riding crop caused a more concentrated sting while the cat o' nine tails caused a bunch of little stings all over her pain loving butt.

It was all just so wonderful, Claire continuing to beg for more with increasing desperation in her voice, "YES, YES, OWWW YES, YES! OWWW, AAAAAAAHHHHHHH, FUUUUCCCCCCKKKK, YEEEESSSSSSS, HURT ME! YES, JUST, OH, SPANK ME! MMMMMMMMM, SPANK ME GOOD! OWWW! SPANK ME, SPANK ME, SPANK ME, SPANK ME, SPANK ME! OWWWWWWWW! SPANK ME SPANK ME SPANK ME SPANK ME SPANK ME! OWWWWWWWWW YEEEESSSSSSS!"

Elle loved Claire more than she could possibly have imagined herself ever loving anything or anyone, and yet she delighted in Claire's screams of pain. Elle knew that probably made her sick, a pervert, and all kind of other things, but it was who she was. She was a sadist. And her girlfriend was a masochist, which was why they were so perfect for each other. That's why Elle only felt a little guilty for enjoying what she was doing so much.

If anything the fact that she felt a little guilty showed just how normal and loving she had become as Claire's not so better half. God knows she hadn't felt the slightest bit guilty for doing far worse than beating her girlfriend's very willing butt with a paddle, or a riding crop, or a cat o' nine tails.

Wanting to give Claire as much enjoyment out of this as possible Elle constantly switched her 'weapon', making sure to give Claire's butt an equal amount of time with each spanking toy. It was fun for Elle too as she got to enjoy the slightly different ways those toys made Claire's ass cheeks jiggle and change colour under the force of the spanking. Although unlike usual when Elle like to use different levels of force for different blows to keep Claire guessing this was just a constant stream of the most vicious hits the sadistic blonde was capable of, Elle wanting to make the most of this opportunity while it lasted.

Quite reasonably Elle had expected the eclipse to last for only a few minutes, but every glance out of her window confirmed it was still in effect, and Claire's butt cheeks were looking increasingly sore. It had been hot at first, and for the sadistic electricity thrower it still kind of was, but as much as Elle had loved watching Claire's butt slowly turn bright pink, then a light red, then a dark red and then become covered in all these wonderfully nasty little bruises Elle's concern for Claire's well-being was beginning to get the better of her. After all what happened if the eclipse lasted for hours? Elle was pretty sure that was unheard of, but in the world she lived in Elle had to prepare for just about any possibility.

When Elle was sure more than a normal amount of time had passed for an eclipse, and Claire's ass looked like it desperately needed a break from the spanking fun, the older blonde stopped and pushed the toys off the bed, much to the younger blonde's displeasure, "Noooooooo, please Elle, more. Spank me. Hurt me. Give me pain. Oh, it's so, so wonderful. After so long... just please, give me it... give your pain slut what she craves."

"When I'm good and ready pom-pom." Elle said, smacking Claire's ass roughly before reaching down to grab the discarded strap on and quickly pull it up her thighs, "But the eclipse doesn't look like it's going anywhere, and you promised I could fuck your hot little ass."

With that Elle got on the bed behind Claire, leaned down and spread her ass cheeks to reveal the puckered rosebud in between them. Barely pausing for a second Elle deliberately salivated, spitting the results onto Claire's back door and then using her tongue to rub it into the other girl's butt hole.

"Oooooooooh Elle." Claire sighed happily.

This made Elle grinned. However much Claire wanted to be spanked clearly she didn't mind a little rim job. Not that Elle could ever recall Claire minding a rim job of course, a fact Elle was quite proud of.

Elle was also proud of the soft little moans she squeezed from Claire with every swipe of her tongue, Elle licking all over the tiny little puckered hole, both girls loving every minute of it.

The cheerleader just had such a cute little butt hole. Elle loved to lick it almost as much as she loved to fuck it, the electricity thrower quite happy to spend hours doing both. Under the circumstances she wasn't planning to spend quite that long, but at the same time she wasn't too quick, making sure Claire's ass hole was as wet as it could possibly be, even pushing her tongue as far into that little back door as she could, just to make sure Claire would be ready for the butt fucking to come.

Claire wasn't just ready for her butt fucking, she was aching for it.

This was nothing new. Usually an ass fucking was an easy highlight of Claire's day, and considering Elle's considerable anal kink it was an inevitability that her girlfriend would fuck her up the ass at some point, and yet despite the certainty of it happening Claire never knew when her ass was going to get violated. This meant she spent a lot of time thinking about when she was going to get her next ass fucking, how many she was going to get that day, etc. Of course the longer the pause between butt fuckings the more she wanted it, the more she craved it, just like she wanted and craved Elle's touch in general with increasing ferocity the longer she went without it.

That was why the thought of spending so long without Elle had been so unbearable. Or at least one of the many reasons. Certainly a big one amongst them. But Claire had resigned herself to know more anal action which wasn't provided by herself, and no more of Elle's heavenly touch in general. So now she was bent over and waiting to get her ass fucked Claire's desire for a nice hard butt fucking was quickly turning into a need.

Even though she knew it would be probably fruitless Claire continued to moan in hopeful encouragement, "MMMMMMmmmmm, that feels so good. Ooooooooooh, I love your tongue in my ass. I love the feeling of your tongue sliding all over my ass hole, pushing inside it, mmmmmm, getting me all nice and wet back there for the fucking you're going to give me. Ohhhhhhh, it feels so good. But I wish you would hurry up and fuck my ass. I want my ass fucked soooooooo bad. Please Elle, fuck my butt. Fuck my naughty little butt with your big strap on cock. Mmmmmmmm, I wanna be butt fucked by my girlfriend. Please Elle, butt fuck your girlfriend. Fuck your girlfriend up the butt. Fuck your little pain slut of a girlfriend up her butt."

As Claire suspected Elle just continued licking her ass hole, which was nice, but the former cheerleader really, really wanted to get her ass fucked.

Upping the anti Claire pressed her face down to the bed sheets, reached back, spread her butt cheeks wide and softly begged, "Please Elle, I want it soooooooo bad. Butt fuck me. Fuck me in the butt. Please, mmmmmmmm, your tongue feels so good back there. You know how much I love you licking me there, and I know how much you love licking me there, oh, but there's something we both love more, and that's you butt fucking me. Come on Elle, ooooooohhhhhhhh, yeeeeesssssss, aaaaaahhhhhhhh, fucking fuck my ass. Please, mmmmmmmm, I want it. I need it. Please give it to me. Please give me your big cock. I want my girlfriend's cock up my tight little ass. I need my girlfriend's cock up my tight little ass. Please aaaaaahhhhhhh ooooooohhhhhhhh fuck my ass!"

"You wanna get your ass fucked do you cheerleader?" Elle said, slightly mockingly after she finally pulled her tongue away from Claire's butt hole.

"Yeeeeeeesssssss! Fuck me, fuck my ass!" Claire pleaded.

"Then be a good girl and keep those little cheeks spread for me." Elle said as she pressed her dildo against Claire's ass hole and then firmly pushed forwards.

Claire gasped loudly in a mixture of pain and pleasure as Elle's strap on slowly began to force her back door open. Then Claire let out a louder more pleasure filled gasp when Elle's cock entered her back passage and began slowly filling it up with dildo.

It was truly amazing. Claire had taken so many ass fuckings she had lost count a long time ago and yet all those times she wished she could feel the pain of it, wished she could feel normal, and now she was getting what she wanted Claire couldn't be happier.

Well, actually she could, "Please Elle, more. Give me more. Don't be gentle, oh, it hurts so good. Slam your cock all the way into my ass hole. Hurt me, mmmmmmmm, hurt your little pain slut."

Elle bit her lip, "Are you sure?

"Yes, please, ram my rectum deep and hard." Claire pleaded, "It feels so good, and I might never feel this way again, so please, just this once?"

For a few moments Elle continued biting her lip, and then she said, "Take your hands off your butt cheeks pom-pom."

The second Claire did as she was told Elle ramped forwards, most of the fake cock slamming into the younger girl's rectum in that one hard thrust, the remaining inches entering Claire's butt in the quick thrusts that followed.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers