Elle's Pain Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

Of course what really added to Claire's enjoyment was Elle's loving words of encouragement, "That's it cheerleader, suck my cock. Suck the big cock which has just been up your ass. Ohhhhhh yeah, you're such a good little cock sucker. Cock sucker Claire. Mmmmmmm, it tastes good doesn't it? Mmmmmmmm, yeah, it tastes real good. Mmmmmmmm, I can taste you on my fingers Claire-bear. I can taste your sweet little holes on my fingers, so I know exactly how good it is."

Elle grinned as Claire grimaced at the nickname her father gave her. Claire hated it when Elle called her that under any circumstances, but Elle had learned not to use it during sex as it was a real turn off for her girlfriend. The aftermath was a different story though.

Take now for instance. Sure Claire stopped sucking for a few moments, and even looked up to scowl at Elle, but the cheerleader's desire to get the rest of her ass juices got the better of her and soon, much to Elle's delight, Claire was bobbing her head up and down that fake cock again. This time Claire pushed her lips down further, the dildo slowly sliding down her throat as she made her way to the base. Once she reached her destination Claire began sucking as hard as she could, Elle watching gleefully as her girlfriend cleaned the last of the ass juices off her strap on.

Even when it was done Claire kept sucking, maybe to make sure she had got it all, maybe just for fun. Elle decided it was probably the latter considering Claire began once again bobbing her head up and down, Elle happily grabbing on to her hair with now both clean hands and gently helping her move up and down.

In addition Elle cried out in encouragement, "Yes, that's it, good cock sucker. Good little cock sucking Claire, making sure every drop of her nasty ass juices are off my cock. Mmmmmmm, fuck yeah you love that huh? You love sucking my cock almost as much as you like eating my pussy and getting fucked in your slutty little holes, don't you cheerleader?"

Claire gargled in response as Elle gently thrust in and out of her mouth in time with Claire's bobbing motion, lightly fucking her face for a few moments before suddenly pulling her off the dildo and up into her arms. Barely giving Claire a chance to gasp for breath Elle kissed her roughly, loving that Claire returned the kiss with equal roughness as the two girls fell down onto the bed together, becoming lost in a passionate make out session.

At some point Claire must have un-strapped the dildo and tossed it because when Elle finally broke the kiss she noticed it was gone. She looked over at Claire, intending to ask her about it, but Elle just became lost staring into her girlfriend's beautiful eyes.

Suddenly a thought popped into Elle's head and she smiled, "So I guess we're both fixed now."

Claire frowned, "What?"

"We're fixed now." Elle repeated, before further explaining, "This whole thing between us started because we took a plane ride to Pinehurst in hopes they'd fix us. They were evil and didn't help, but firing enough electricity into you to power several countries fixed me, and the eclipse seems to have finally fixed you."

Claire smiled and nodded in understanding, "You're not short-circuiting and I can feel pain normally again. Like it should be."

A smile briefly crossed Elle's face, then she softly said, "So... I guess this means you don't need me anymore."

"What?" Claire said softly, frowning in confusion.

"You don't need me anymore." Elle repeated softly, explaining further, "Now anyone can give you the pain you need so..."

"I don't want anyone. I want you." Claire interrupted.

Elle smiled, "Don't you think it would be easier..."

"No!" Claire snapped, "I don't care about easier. I don't want easier. I don't want anything except you, because you're perfect for me Elle. We're perfect for each other."

"Sadist Elle and her masochistic little pain slut Claire." Elle smiled.

"Exactly." Claire smiled.

There was a moment's silence and then Elle said, "Hey, those would be fun super hero names. Well, the sadist and her masochistic little pain slut would be better. You know, to keep our secret identities in tact. Oh, and think of the costumes we could have. Me all in leather, you wearing nothing but a collar..."

"Elle!" Claire scolded, trying not to smile at the idea.

"What? You're the one always talking about graduating college, joining the company and becoming heroes." Elle pointed out.

"Yes, heroes. Not dorks in costumes." Claire countered.

"Awww, I think you'd look adorable in a costume." Elle beamed, "Lord knows you looked great in your little cheerleader outfit. Oh, that's it, you can wear your old uniforms and be The Cheerleader."

"I don't want to be forever known as The Cheerleader." Claire sighed.

"Well tough, because like I keep saying you'll always be The Cheerleader to me... cheerleader." Elle grinned.

Claire scowled, and then smiled softly, "I'd rather be Elle's pain slut."

"Oh you are, and no matter what happens, you always will be." Elle grinned, pinching Claire's nipple, "What are you?"

"Your pain slut." Claire gasped, and then grinned, "Elle's pain slut."

The end.

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers