Elle's Pain Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Claire cried out joyfully during each thrust, especially during the first thrust which got most of the dildo inside her ass and during the first thrust after the shaft was completely embedded in her butt as it was technically the start of the ass fucking itself, Elle immediately establishing a steady rhythm which quickly had Claire moaning in delight, "Yeeeeessssssss! Fuck me! Fuck my butt. Mmmmmmmmmm, fuck. Yes, butt fuck me Elle. Butt fuck me hard. Mmmmmmmmmm, it hurts so gooooooooodddddddddd!"

Elle was very worried she was going to permanently damage her girlfriend's rectum, especially as Claire seemed to be tightening her anal muscles around the shaft pumping in and out of her pooper in what Elle could only imagine was a attempt to increase the pain.

The main reason Elle had slammed into Claire's ass when the cheerleader hadn't been expecting it had been to avoid something like this and now Elle wasn't entirely sure what to do.

On the one hand Claire really seem to be enjoying herself as she was happily begging for more in between loud moans of pleasure. On the other hand Elle could hear little twinges of pain in Claire's moans of pleasure, and it wasn't clear whether the younger blonde was trying to hide them or the experience really wasn't that unpleasant. More to the point Elle knew ass fucking a girl this hard and fast so soon after penetration could literally rip open a back passage to the point where it could cause serious unpleasant damage, and despite all the anal sex they'd had Claire's healing ability meant that Elle was fucking a virgin tight ass hole.

Ultimately Elle's concern outweighed her desire to give Claire what she wanted and she slowed down ever so slightly when Claire tried to tighten up, making sure the butt fucking stayed at a firm but steady pace.

"Come on Elle, harder, mmmmmmmm, fuck me!" Claire whined, "Rip my slutty ass hole open with your big cock! Ohhhhhhh, butt fuck me hard and deep!"

"Patience pom-pom." Elle said, smacking Claire's ass, "I'll give you what you want when I'm good and ready."

Claire sighed, knowing there was no point in arguing. Elle was wearing the strap on so she was in charge right now and Claire would just have to take whatever the other girl was willing to give her and like it.

That was a long standing rule between them. She who wears the strap on is in charge and the other girl is her bitch. Of course there was the occasional exception to this rule, but Claire was very much enjoying Elle being in charge right now. Claire always did, but as she could finally feel pain again Claire found herself desperately wanting to feel submissive, and luckily she had a loving girlfriend who was willing to give her what she wanted.

Unfortunately under the slow butt fucking the wonderful pain slowly faded away. However it was replaced by the same amazing pleasure Claire had craved ever since she had given up her anal virginity to the girl who was now skilfully ass fucking her.

The pleasure grew more intense by the second, as did the sound of Claire's moaning, until finally Elle's thrusts began to increase in speed and roughness.

This of course made Claire cry out, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard! Mmmmmmm, fuck my slutty ass harder. Ohhhhhhh, fuck yes, mmmmmmmm, I'm such a slut. I'm a pussy eating slut. Oh, a butt licking slut. A, mmmmmmm, a pain slut. An anal slut. And most of all... I'm, ah, I'm your slut Elle. Anytime you want me, I'm yours. Always. FUCK, ooooooooooooh, fuck me, I'm your slut Elle, fuck your slut harder."

"And you're not just my slut right now, are you cheerleader?" Elle grinned as she continued increasing the speed and roughness of the butt fucking.

"No, I'm not." Claire agreed, quickly adding, "I'm also your bitch."

"That's right, you're my bitch." Elle said gleefully, smacking Claire's ass as she fucked it harder, "Earlier I was your bitch, but we both prefer it this way round don't we pom-pom?"

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah, this is the way it's supposed to be." Claire sighed happily, "I'm supposed to be your bitch. Ahhhhhhh, oh, I'm supposed to be your submissive little whore, ohhhhhhh, your pain slut, mmmmmmm, your bitch, oooooooh, because I'm a submissive little masochist and you're a dominant sadist. You hurt me and I love it. You, ooooooohhhhhh, you dominate me and I love it. Ah, mmmmmmmm, you fuck me hard and make me cum and I love you for it. Ooooooooh, please Elle, fuck me harder. Fuck your bitch as hard as you can. MMMMMMMM, FUCK, Fuck your pain loving slut like the whore she is!"

"Yeah, gonna give it to my pain slut so good!" Elle said almost dreamily as she smacked Claire's ass again.

"YES! GIVE IT TO ME!" Claire squealed as Elle drilled her ass hole with her strap on dildo and smacked her ass cheeks with her hands, "AND KEEP SPANKING ME! OOOOOOOOOOoooooooh, it hurts so good, IT HURT SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!"

This left Elle in something of a dilemma. It was a hell of a lot of fun spanking Claire while fucking her up the ass, and Claire was clearly loving every moment of getting her round little butt smacked and fucked at the same time. But as fun as it was to spank and fuck Claire's perfect ass Elle couldn't keep it up and give the other blonde the hardest butt fucking she could possibly give her just like Claire had been begging for.

Elle honestly couldn't decide if she wanted to give up on the spanking and just concentrate on sodomising her girlfriend with every ounce of her strength or fuck Claire's bubble butt as hard as she could while spanking the hell out of these perfect little globes of flesh, and Claire certainly wasn't making the decision easy for her. The cheerleader was begging desperately to be fucked hard but the moment Elle concentrated on the ass fucking Claire would start begging to be spanked.

It seemed really ironic given Claire was supposed to be the submissive one at this particular point. She was clearly acting like a power bottom, however Elle was reluctant to point this out as she really did want to please her lover. After all regardless of the kinky games they played the two girls loved each other and wanted to satisfy each other's needs.

Then again, wasn't one of Claire's needs being told what to do?

Ultimately Elle decided she would have too satisfy that need as it seemed the only way to please the younger blonde. So Elle smacked Claire's ass roughly and loudly asked, "WHO'S THE BITCH? WHO'S THE BITCH RIGHT NOW CLAIRE?

"ME! I'M THE BITCH! MMMMMMMMM, I'M YOUR BITCH!" Claire screamed.

"THEN SHUT UP AND TAKE IT!" Elle ordered, smacking Claire's bubble butt one final time before doing what she really wanted to do, that being concentrate on fucking the hell out of Claire's perfect ass.

Technically Claire was unable to do as she was told as she screamed shamefully and joyfully as Elle gave her the type of rectum ramming the sadistic blonde was so good at, although Claire knew Elle didn't want her to stop it. As she had made very clear many, many times Elle loved hearing Claire scream in pleasure, but there was something Elle had made just as clear that she hated, that being Claire telling her what to do. Well, Claire telling her what to do when Claire wasn't in charge.

Claire hadn't been able to help herself before. The pleasure had just been so overwhelming, and she wanted more of it. She still did, she always did, but for now she restricted herself to just wailing in ecstasy as Elle's dildo rammed repeatedly into the deepest part of her bowels, stimulating the most intimate places inside her and pushing her closer and closer to climax.

Then, just when Claire was sure she was going to cum, Elle suddenly stopped and delivered a series of hard spanks to the younger blonde's ass... and Claire fell in love with Elle all over again.

It was physical and mental pain just before she was about to receive such a pure form of pleasure, the pain denying her that pleasure and yet giving her a different sort of it.

Elle repeated this process several times, physically and mentally torturing Claire who couldn't get enough of it, and then all of a sudden Elle just stopped everything. No spanking. No butt fucking. No everything.

Frowning in confusion Claire looked behind her to see Elle just staring at her ass.

What Claire couldn't see and was too horny to realise was that her discoloured ass cheeks were healing before Elle's eyes, a quick glance out the window confirming that the eclipse was finally over.

Lifting her hand up Elle allowed herself a moment of worry, and then she tried to use her power. Blue sparks flickered around her fingertips and she sighed in relief. Then a huge feeling of sorrow flooded her as Elle realised this meant Claire couldn't feel pain again. Probably. Claire probably couldn't feel pain again, but it wasn't a definite.

Cautiously Elle raised her hand and brought it down on Claire's right ass cheek as hard as she could.

Claire cried out in joyful pain.

Elle did it again, and again, and again with the same result.

"You can feel that?" Elle asked gleefully.

"Yeah... why?" Claire frowned.

"Claire... look out the window." Elle said softly.

Doing as she was told the truth hit Claire like a ton of bricks and she was left completely stunned, barely even thinking anything until Elle gave her ass another spank, this one electrically charged, blue sparks disappearing into Claire's butt cheeks and making the former cheerleader practically how with joy.

"AGAIN! Again! Please Elle, I need it. Make me feel it. Give your pain slut what she needs. I'm your naughty little pain slut Elle. I'm Elle's pain slut. Please oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Claire cried out mid-sentence as a series of hard electrically charged slaps connected with her now once again healing ass cheeks.

Elle started to fuck Claire's ass again, this time zapping her with random shocks with various different electrical strengths until she had built up the pace back to a hard rectum wrecking. Expert butt fucker that she was, especially when it came to fucking Claire's butt, Elle was able to sodomise Claire to the edge of a climax in a matter of minutes. The second Claire was on the edge Elle let go of one of Claire's hips, and while still pounding her girlfriend's pooper as hard as she could, Elle reached out, pressed her hand to the centre of Claire's spine and sent a huge jolt of electricity directly into Claire's body.

Claire screamed out in pure ecstasy as overwhelming pleasure and pain flooded her body, a massive climax rushing through her as electricity crackled up and down her spine and then spread throughout her body. The pleasure mixed with the pain in a way Claire was very familiar with, Elle having done this to her countless times before, but unlike all those other times the feelings of pain were so much more intense which only added to the masochistic blonde's pleasure.

Just when Claire didn't think it could get any better Elle would use her strap on which was still pounding in and out of Claire's butt to make the younger girl cum again or would fire another round of electricity into her, intensifying the pleasure once again.

Finally Elle started increasing the power of the voltage at which point Claire's brain felt like it was literally fried, which was a possibility, Claire slipping off into a blissful dreamlike state.

Knowing how much her girlfriend could take Elle kept up the intensity of the electricity and the butt fucking until Claire slipped into unconsciousness. When she realised this Elle denied herself yet another orgasm via the stimulator on her clit to immediately stop the electricity flow and pull out of Claire's butt.

For a second Claire remained where she was, her entire body seemingly covered in bruises and worse while her butt hole remained stretched open. Then in the blink of an eye Claire's gaping ass hole closed up and her body healed itself back to its usual perfect form.

There was a moment of silence, and then Claire panted, "More."

Elle wished she could comply, wished for the millionth time that she had a healing ability too, but the truth was she was exhausted. With the adrenaline no longer flowing through her veins like it was only a few seconds ago Elle could barely stay kneeling upright, let alone continue the butt fucking.

"Please Elle." Claire panted, waking Elle from her thoughts, "More. Hurt me. Fuck me. I don't care which, just please give me more. I wanna feel it."

There was another pause as Elle thought for a moment. She couldn't just fuck or spank Claire like she had been doing, but it didn't take long for an alternative idea to pop into Elle's perverted little mind.

Reaching out Elle gently pressed her fingers to Claire's pussy lips and gently rubbed them. Despite the moans of pleasure which quickly began falling from Claire's mouth Elle asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yeeeeeeessssssss!" Claire moaned, already thinking she knew what Elle had in mind, "Fuck me. Finger me. Finger my pussy. Fuck my pussy with your fingers. Mmmmmmmm, use your power on me while you fuck me."

Claire moaned again as a finger entered her needy love hole, gently thrusting in and out for a few moments before it was joined by a second finger, and then a third.

"More." Claire sighed dreamily as the third finger entered her, quickly getting her wish in the form of the fourth. Then all of a sudden the fingers were removed, but before Claire had a chance to complain they were replaced by three fingers from Elle's other hand, a fourth finger quickly joining them. And then, Claire felt those wet fingers which had so recently been inside her pussy pressing against her ass hole, which made her joyfully cry out, "Yes, yes, yeeeeeeessssssss! Fuck both my slutty little holes! Fuck them with your fingers! Mmmmmmmm, finger fuck my pussy and ass at the same time, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!"

Much to Claire's delight Elle repeated her earlier technique, gently inserting all four fingers one at a time into her butt. In between the addition of each finger Elle would gently fuck Claire's holes, curling the fingers in her pussy to gently rub her G-spot while using the thumb on that same hand to play with her clit.

Once Elle had eight fingers inside of her girlfriend at the same time she began to fuck her with them, Claire practically squealing in pleasure as her pussy felt fuller than her ass and then vice versa, then both holes almost empty and then both having four fingers knuckle deep inside them. It was a wonderful sensation but, greedy little slut that she had become, Claire couldn't resist begging for more.

"Oooooooooh yeeeeeeesssssssssssss, FUCK! FILL ME, FILL ME UP! Please Elle, fill me with your fingers! Ahhhhhh ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuucccccckkkk meeeeeee! Fuck me with them! And hurt me. Please, give your pain slut what she wants. What she needs. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Claire moaned happily as she felt little sparks crackling inside her holes, a little taster of what was to come. Then Elle simultaneously pushed her thumbs into Claire's holes, causing Claire's eyes to widen in first shock and then delight as she realised exactly what was about to happen, "Yes, oh Elle, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Claire cried out in the most wonderful mixture of pleasure and pain as for the first time both her holes began stretching wide enough to receive Elle's fists at the same time.

Elle was very careful. She had fisted Claire's pussy and ass many times, often while fingering or licking her other hole, but never at the same time before. Of course Elle had been given plenty of opportunities, Claire had been practically, and even on one occasion literally been, begging for it but Elle had been determined to save this for a special occasion.

Celebrating the start of a new chapter in their lives seemed like a good enough excuse for Elle to double fist her girlfriend, and the atmosphere certainly felt special to Elle. As did the feeling of Claire's holes stretched wide around her knuckles, Elle keeping those poor holes as stretched as possible for a few seconds, which must have felt like an eternity for Claire, before pushing them inside the other girl to the wrist.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!" Claire squealed with delight as those fists finally slipped all the way inside her, quickly followed up with a sigh of relief and a groan of, "Fuck me... fuck me Elle. Fuck meeeeeeeeEEEEEEE OH FUCK!"

From this point on the only thing really coherent out of Claire's mouth was swear words, Elle again feeling proud of corrupting Claire's vocabulary along with so many other things.

Thinking back to what Claire used to be, the innocent little cheerleader, never fail to get Elle going, the memories refuelling her desire as she pushed ever so slightly further into Claire's holes, then pulled all the way out to her knuckles and then shoved back in as deep as she could. Elle repeated that over, and over, and over with increasing speed and force, pounding both Claire's holes like never before as the other girl squealed with delight.

It didn't take long for Elle to bring Claire to the edge of an orgasm, the sadistic blonde waiting until she was sure her girlfriend was on the edge before firing electricity into Claire with her still pumping hands.

Claire's eyes practically bulged out of their sockets as a wonderful feeling of agony combined with the amazing feelings of pleasure coming from her pussy and ass to send her body into what felt like a supernova of a climax, her entire universe crashing down around her to the point where she could only barely comprehend her existence.

Elle gave Claire all she had, watching carefully for the slightest sign the younger blonde wasn't enjoying herself. Claire's body spasmed uncontrollably and she screamed beyond the point she was horse, but as far as Elle could tell there wasn't a single moment of it which Claire didn't enjoy.

It wasn't until Elle felt the need to stop to recharge that she actually seriously considered stopping and even then Elle pushed until she could push no more. Then in one fluid movement Elle pulled completely out of Claire, watching in fascination as the cheerleader fell down onto the bed a whimpering, wounded wreck and yet in seconds healed before her eyes.

"Thank you... thank you..." Claire whimpered repeatedly as she tried to recover from her climax... or climaxes, she honestly wasn't sure.

"Don't mention it." Elle said with a cocky grin before she began to slowly clean her hands, licking the palms and backs before taking each finger into her mouth for a thorough sucking.

Once Elle was finished with the fingers of one hand and was about to move on to the other Claire looked up at her and smiled. Then Claire crawled over to where Elle was kneeling and without a word took the dildo which was still strapped firmly around Elle's waist into her mouth and began gently sucking on the head.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it pom-pom, help me clean up your mess." Elle grinned before taking another Claire flavoured finger into her mouth.

Claire smiled softly around the cock and then concentrated on sucking it clean. Tightening her lips around the tip Claire sucked as hard as she could, moans slowly coming from her closed mouth as she enjoyed the taste of her own ass.

Once Claire was sure the tip was clean she started bobbing her head up and down on the shaft, going lower each time while gently sucking, savouring the sweet flavour on the dick for several moments until she was taking all she could in just her mouth. Then she sucked roughly, again making sure she got every little bit of that yummy taste she had learned to love.

Even after all this time Claire was a little ashamed of herself for loving this so much but she couldn't help it. She was a naughty, filthy, dirty, girl who got off on the most kinkiest of acts, and in her very perverted experience it didn't come much more kinky than this.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers