emerald's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feasted eagerly, taking Him deep in my throat. I licked Him from slit to balls. I sucked gently on each one, swirling my tongue around them. Then I licked back up and deep throated Him again. I sucked hard, up and down for several minutes. I alternated between deep throats and just sucking on the head. It wasn't long before His hips were bucking and He filled my thirsting mouth and throat with hot cum. He grabbed my hair and gently pulled me back up His body. He kissed me briefly on the lips. "Coffee. Bath."

I scrambled off the bed and hurried to do His bidding. I started the water running first then brought my marvelous Master His coffee. Black, two sugars.

"Now, My emerald, I can't talk you out of feeding Me breakfast can I?"

I shook my head, "No Master. Breakfast is most important."

Master laughed and tweaked my nipple. "So what are We having?"

I carefully refrained from wrinkling my nose, "this one ordered a full English breakfast for You Master. Plus coffee and juice."

"And what will emerald be having?" Master's lips twitched and He tried to hide it with His coffee cup. I wasn't sure whether He was laughing at my hair [which was sticking out all over despite my attempts to straighten it] or my insistence on breakfast.


"emerald will be having porridge with brown sugar, fruit and some tea Master." I turned and ran to turn the water off. "Your bath is ready Master."

He slipped off the bed and pulled me to the bathroom. "Come wash My back." I followed willingly. I ended up washing His back from in the tub. I giggled when He washed my toes. He groaned in pleasure when I scrubbed His back. We played in the water till it cooled. I dried Him off with my tongue and went to check on breakfast.

Thank God for warming plates! Master's breakfast was still hot. I waited until He was dressed and sitting at the table then served His plate. Two eggs, 3 pieces of bacon, two sausages and toast. I refrained from explaining the artery hardening evils of the food and was just silently thankful He didn't eat like this every day. He winked and fed me a piece of bacon. He knew me well.

Master took His coffee and went to the wardrobe. He opened it and studied my clothes. A short black leather skirt was tossed to the bed. A soft pink blouse followed it. Master reached into the one drawer my things occupied and rifled a bit. "Aha! Perfect." A sheer black, nipple-less bra joined the clothes on the bed. Then He picked up the one tiny jewelry box I had brought with me. It contained the first gift He had given me – a pair of non-piercing nipple rings.

"Come here My pet." I stood between His knees and stared into His blue eyes. He gazed back for a moment then grinned. "So bold, little one! I hope you keep that attitude up today." Then He bent His head and sucked hard on my left nipple. Once it was erect and glistening with His saliva He clipped the ring to me. He did the same to the other. I moaned.

When the rings were on He suddenly flipped me over His lap and smacked me hard, twice. "Don't break the rules again emerald."

I nodded with a shocked whimper, "Yes Master." He let me up and told me to dress. He studied me when I completed putting on my clothes. The pink of the blouse made my face glow, the short skirt clung to my ass and came only half way down my thighs. I wore no make-up and my hair was finally straightened out. "Lovely. you look like an English rose," was His comment. I blushed. We went out the door, picked up the lunch and headed to the car. It was a short drive to Canterbury Circle and finding a parking spot was relatively easy.

It was a perfect summer day; blue sky, barely a cloud in the sky. We turned and headed towards the Cathedral. I thought for a few blocks then turned to Master, "Andrew, may I make a request?" We had agreed that I would call Him by His given name in public.

Master smiled at me, "What would you like My dear?"

"I noticed, when I was researching Canterbury, that there is a small bookshop called The Albion and I was hoping We could make a stop there, Andrew. May We?"

Master nodded, "A small enough request." We headed towards the alley it was located in.

The store had opened a couple of hours before but was empty at the moment. I toured the stacks, browsing, while Master chatted up the owner. A few minutes later I turned a corner near the back of the store and literally bumped into Him. "Oh!" I was startled, then I lowered my voice. "Master, I thought You were still at the front."

"I know, emerald." He pushed me against a built in set of shelves and hiked up my skirt. He pressed into me and slipped two fingers through my pussy and shoved them deep in my hot hole. He moaned in my ear. "you are a slut aren't you? Are you always ready for Me?" He made me suck His fingers clean, then He wrapped one of my legs around His waist and unzipped His pants. Clamping His mouth to mine He shoved His cock deep inside and fucked me hard and fast.

His cock was hard and throbbing, His tongue hot and insistent. The shelves rattled a little with the pounding as He slammed into me. I moaned when He came, drenching my pussy and thighs.

He withdrew and tucked Himself back into His pants. I was panting heavily as He yanked my skirt back down. He was breathing pretty heavily Himself. I straightened my skirt and looked for a washroom.

"We'll find you a loo soon enough. Let's go before someone finds Us." He grabbed my arm and led me from the store. I could feel His cum making me sticky halfway down my thighs.

Back out on Mercery Lane we headed towards the Cathedral. We hadn't gone far when I spotted a small eatery with a public toilet. I washed up quickly and we came upon Christchurch Gate. It was beautiful. Carved into the stone were the Tudor Rose and the coat of arms of Henry VII. Heavy oak doors stood open to allow passage to visitors. We stepped through to the Precincts and I stopped in my tracks in awe. Master indulged my hanging jaw for a moment as I studied the sheer size and magnificence of the Cathedral.

"Andrew it's absolutely gorgeous! Stunning even." On and on I blathered in my admiration until Master took things into hand and kissed me silent.

Master laughed at me, "It's a good thing you're cute My pet. Come on, we've much more to see."

We wandered about the inside admiring the stained glass, the statues and the carvings. We walked through to the Harry Bell Tower and stood in the center looking up. I felt small with 235 feet of solid stone towering over our heads. I tugged on Master's hand in excitement. "Some on Andrew, please, I hear there's great things to see from the Choir." Once again He indulged me, although I was sure to pay for the lack of proper respect. I didn't know it yet but I was going to be punished big.

We climbed the stairs of the Nave up to the Choir. Once up there I leaned backwards over the railing to look at the fan vaulting in the top of the Tower. I gasped. As beautiful as it was, it was not why I lost my breath. Master was on His knees in the blessedly empty Choir and was tonguing my pussy.

He stroked my slit slowly with the tip of His tongue. Back and forth, back and forth. I shuddered and struggled to hang on to my composure. Breathing normally was a chore. Not moaning was harder. I clung to the rail as He slid His tongue between my lips. His fingers followed and He fucked me slowly with two of them. Twice He brought me to the brink of orgasm and twice He stopped. There would've been a third time but we heard the echo of footsteps.

He stood up, "I'm a mess emerald."

I took His wrist and brought His hand to my mouth. I slowly licked and sucked His fingers clean. Then I cupped His face in my hands to lick and kiss His chin and cheeks clean. I kissed Him passionately, sucking His tongue into my mouth and nibbling on His lower lip. We broke apart just as people topped the steps. We brushed by the people to descend to the lower level.

"Lovely view, my dear. Don't you agree?"

"The best we've seen yet Andrew."

We went back to the car for a drive to Church Woods. It was where we had decided to have our picnic. We parked, checked a map placed outside for visitors and set off. A half hour of walking revealed a small secluded glade just off the beaten path. The trees towered over head in a small circle, revealing a small piece of blue sky. The ground was dappled with sunlight, covered with low growing ground cover and was springy to the step. The glade was also surrounded by tall bushes and saplings. It was like walking into a private room.

I spread the blanket out on the ground and began setting out the food as Master settled Himself and watched me. "This is a beautiful setting, emerald. Don't you agree?"

"Yes Master, could not have imagined anything better."

"Strip emerald. We're alone now. A nymph in the woods. My nymph."

I struggled not to giggle and soon I was wearing only the nipple rings. Master's eyes gleamed and I knew I was in trouble. I covered the food, knowing we wouldn't need it for a bit yet.

"You've tried My patience today emerald. You have broken many rules. Speaking out of turn, requesting things, making noise when stimulated with no permission. Just to name a few."

I kneeled before Him, lowering my head. I said nothing but my breath quickened as I waited for what came next. He made me wait several long minutes before He spoke again.

He stood up and began removing His belt. "Stand up emerald. Put your hands on the tree and lean over, feet apart." I assumed the instructed position and held my breath. I heard the belt slip from His pants and tried not to flinch. "Ten lashes should do it, My dear, don't you think?"

"Yes Master," I whispered it. I gripped the tree tightly.

"Count them off." The belt hissed through the air and cracked against my behind.

"One! Thank You Master." I managed not to flinch. The next one came quick. I sucked in my breath. "Two! Thank You Master." By the fifth one I was silently crying and could feel the welts growing. Again and again the belt swished through the air. It stroked my skin with fervor up and down my backside and thighs. Finally I counted off the last one, I was barely standing, "Ten! Thank You Master."

He stood there while I waited on trembling legs, silently praying He'd allow me to sit down. He came to me and gathered me up, just before I fell. He set me down on the blanket and I scrambled to my knees. He wiped the tears from my face. " I hope you will remember this lesson, my pet, I'd hate to have to repeat it."

"Yes Master. My behaviour will not be repeated." I drew in a shuddering breath as the pain subsided. He studied me for a moment. Then He pulled me back to the tree, wrapped my arms around it and tied me there with His belt. My breasts were thrust out with the position on my arms. He spread my feet and left me there to watch Him while He piled food on His plate and ate. He stood before me and fed me small bites; a grape here, a piece of ham there, some cheese. When the plate was empty He went back to the basket and filled it with pieces of fruit again. Slices of kiwi, strawberries, and bananas were on the plate. Grapes had been included. Also on the plate was a whole banana. I tried not to shudder at the thought of where that was going.

He sat at my feet with His plate. "Close your eyes my dear." I hastened to obey. I felt a cool stickiness on my nipples. The soft mushy feeling was far more of a turn on than I had thought possible. Warmth followed as Master licked the fruit juice from me. A sticky trail made it's way down my belly and He stroked my lower lips with the fruit. He pushed it gently inside my hot hole. Another piece followed the same path, as did His mouth. Another piece of fruit was stuffed into my hole. He forced 2 grapes between my lower lips and made me hold them there. They were snug between the outer and inner lips.

He forced the whole banana into my mouth and told me to make it nice and wet. Then he slowly slid the thick fruit up my ass. "Don't you let that go." I squeezed my sphincter tight around it and prayed. More sticky trails were made on my skin. I was getting hornier and wetter. My body tensed and I struggled not to cum when He began to lick the fruit juices from me. Master's mouth moved lower and lower, slowly licking up every drop. Finally he reached my pussy.

He pulled the grapes from me with His tongue. He ate one then fed me the other. This proved to be a pattern. He sucked the fruit from my cunt, eating one piece and feeding me the other. I desperately needed to cum. I fought hard not to moan, not to scream when He sucked on my clit and fucked my ass with the banana. A small whimper escaped me and He bit my thigh.

"Is there something you'd like emerald?"

"Please Master..." I was almost incoherent and it was all I could get out. He bit me again.

"Master is not a mind reader!" He stepped away from me and I whimpered. "Speak or stay like that."

I took a deep breath and swallowed the tears of frustration, "Please Master, allow me to cum."

He laughed and knelt between my feet again. "No, but you may make noise. Just remember we are in public." His tongue flicked my clit again. Then He sucked the remaining fruit from my hole. He licked my entire pussy clean, inside and out, all the while slowly moving the banana in and out. I moaned and whimpered but managed not to cum. My body shook with the effort it took. The banana finally left my ass and I heard it land in the bushes somewhere to the side of me. I sighed with relief as the urge to cum subsided a little.

I head His footsteps and wondered what He was up to. The belt cut into my wrists a bit then slackened as He released me. He led me to the blanket and pushed me down on my hands and knees. He shoved his cock into my mouth and I sucked eagerly at it. Shortly He pulled it back out and moved around me. I felt His swollen head nudge my ass just before He slid it home. He gripped my hips and fucked me hard. He slammed in and out of my ass as hard as he could. He pushed on my back, just below my neck, driving my face into the ground. I moaned and began begging Him to allow me to cum.

"Oh fuck yeah! Your ass is so tight! Cum for me now." He reached beneath me and pinched my clit. My need was so great I came immediately. My scream startled birds into flight and echoed through the woods. His roar of pleasure was not far behind.

"Oh fuck yeah! Your ass is so tight! Cum for me now." He reached beneath me and pinched my clit. My need was so great I came immediately. My scream startled birds into flight and echoed through the woods. His roar of pleasure was not far behind.

I fell asleep stretched out on my tummy, my ass and pussy sore. Master dozed with His body half covering mine. We didn't sleep long before voices woke us. We dressed hurriedly and I gathered up our things. We walked back to the car as if nothing had gone on. I could tell Master was displeased but wasn't sure why. I'd find out soon enough.

Once driving we headed to the West Tower, near the hotel, and climbed the stairs. The view was incredible. We could see for miles, the whole city was stretched out below us. The Cathedral was barely visible in the distance, partially hidden by a box built on top of the Odeon theater for backdrops. We shared the view with another couple and exchanged delighted comments. Master tugged me to another side of the Tower, I followed willingly. The corner He chose was dark and deserted. There was a window with a wide ledge.

"Look out there emerald, see that?" He pointed slightly down. I didn't so I leaned over. With one thrust He was deep inside my hot cunt. He leaned over and warned me to silence and not to cum. I tightened those internal muscles around him reflexively and braced myself on the walls. His cock was hard and throbbing. It was hot as sin and felt better. I was amazed that He was able to get it up after what we'd already done but I loved the feel of Him inside me. He thrust hard, slamming me into the sill. He fucked hard and deep before exploding into me.

He leaned against me and I drooped over the sill, exhausted. I didn't think that was all He had in mind though.

We drove back to the hotel and had supper in the restaurant. It was a quiet meal. Master was obviously thinking of something and I wasn't allowed to speak unless asked a direct question. He had ordered for me, something traditional and English, but I barely tasted it, let alone knew what it was. I was beat. I hoped Master would let me have a bath. It was not to be.

The door had barely closed behind us when I was ordered to strip. I did so, relieved to get out of the sticky clothes. Everything I was wearing came off, except the nipple rings. I sank to my knees and waited for His next order.

"You still haven't learned to be quiet! You moan and gasped and make all kinds of noise. Do you think that's the mark of a good slave?" He was standing before me, His voice was quiet, menacing. I shook my head quickly. He snorted and said, " Of course you're going to say that. What else? It's time to teach you a lesson." He walked away and I heard the zipper on that mysterious black bag. Leather slid against leather and I resisted the urge to look up.

"I thought about a ball gag, my dear, but decided against it. Don't want you literally gagging on me. There were other alternatives." He stood before me again and dangled the other alternative in front of my nose. I gasped. It was a bit and bridle. I had never, I mean never, expressed an interest in being trussed up like a pony. He chuckled, "I'm not going to make you play pony emerald. Although that would be quiet a sight. No, I thought the bit would be successful in helping you curb your tongue. Up, my dear."

I stood up warily and eyed the bits of steel and leather. I opened my mouth on command and grimaced as He slid the steel back in my mouth, pulling my lips into an awkward position. The bit held my tongue down. Master stepped behind me and fastened the straps to the back of my head. Then He tugged on it to be sure it was secure. "Can you breathe?" I nodded. He walked away again and I heard chains jingling. "Spread your legs my pet." I stood with my feet about a yard apart. I stared at the wall across the room, not daring to look at Him.

I struggled not to gasp when something cold and wet was smoothed across my clit. He parted my lower lips and slipped a clamp over my clitoral hood. A small weight dangled from it. I was immediately aroused. He stood again and pulled the rings from my nipples. He sucked them erect and I swayed a little, trying to keep my hands by my side and not moan. Once they were hard as stone He clipped clamps on them to. There were little rings dangling from these clamps and He threaded a slim chain through them. Then, to my surprise, He attached the chain to the weights hanging from the clamp on my clit. The chain was tight and this time I did gasp as it tugged on my nipples and my pussy at the same time.

It was pure, exquisite torture. I yearned to cum after just those few seconds. I was still gagged with the bit and so begged Him with my eyes. He merely laughed. "Go run Me a bath my dear. I find I'm a little sticky. And mind you don't manage to make yourself cum! You touch those chains and there will be dire trouble."

So I walked to the bathroom slowly, moaning softly as every step tugged those chains. I turned the water on, hot, and allowed myself the luxury of a moan. I was sure He wouldn't hear me and I couldn't resist. I was startled when the sting of a paddle landed on my ass. "I told you to be silent!" Master almost roared it at me. "This is a warning. One more noise out of you and you will be sorry!"

I dropped to my knees and scrambled to kiss His foot. Not that it was well done around the bit but I managed it. I sat back on my heels and waited. The tub was nearly full. He dropped His clothes to the floor and sunk into the water with a moan. I turned the water off and kneeled beside the tub, eyeing the bath longingly as He soaked.