emerald's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have decided that you are going to stay like that awhile. The bit looks rather pretty. It does limit the use of your mouth but there are other things to do with you." He pointed to the soap and I washed His hair, rinsing carefully so as not to get soap in His eyes. Then I washed the rest of Him. I paid special attention to His cock and was gratified to see it stir. He rose from the tub and I licked Him dry. When He told me too I quickly washed myself. It was a difficult task without disturbing the chains. My clit was swollen and aching. My hole was hot, wet and throbbing. I was dying for release and it had only been an hour with the clamps on.

I came out of the bathroom to discover Master tugging on the light fixture in the ceiling. I wondered what He was up to. Didn't take long to find out.

"Come over here emerald." Immediately I stepped to His side. There was a chair under the light and He had me step up on it. He handed me a long scarf, one of my own, and told me to tie it securely to the light. It was iron shaped in lots of swirls and loops. I made sure to put the scarf through so that it hung down from the middle, rather than just one side. I handed Master the other end. I held out my wrists to him and He wound the scarf tightly around them. Then He had me step down from the chair.

I stood on the floor, feet just barely flat. My arms were stretched straight up over my head. My breasts were pulled up high and that pulled on the clamp on my clit. The position was excruciating. I could feel my clit swell with the constant pull. My pussy thickened and I could feel my juices being to trickle out. I watched Master as He contemplated me. This was the second time today He'd had me helpless and I wondered what He'd do.

I tried to keep my breaths shallow, every inhale did funny things to my body when it drew the chain up. Master shook His head. "This will not do," He said. Another scarf appeared in His hand and He wrapped it around my head. Suddenly my whole world was dark and became about the throbbing parts of my body. My nipples and clit ached. I strained to hear Master to obtain some clue about His doings.

No chance. The next sound I heard was Master's belt winging through the air. I gasped in shock as it contacted with my bare ass. Time after time the belt hit my thighs and ass. My skin caught fire and turned pink. A dozen stripes and I had tears running down my face. I struggled not to sob. Five more and I was sure my rear was glowing. Three more and then mercifully there were no more. I hung my head and gasped for air.

"Perhaps emerald will remember to keep her place tomorrow."

I nodded, "Yes Master." Silence descended again. I was almost afraid of His next move. I didn't have to wait long. I felt His mouth on me soothing my hot skin with cool kisses. Then I felt moisture as oil was rubbed into my skin. His fingers worked the oil into every welt. He smoothed it into the crack of my ass and filled my tiny pink hole with slick fingers. He rubbed the cream in deep, opening me, stimulating me further. I moaned and struggled not to cum.

His fingers left me and He gently kicked my feet apart. This put more strain on my arms, lifting my breasts and the chain higher. I lifted to my toes a little. Something nudged my ass again and I moaned as a thick dildo slid in. Master shoved that dildo in deep and wiggled it around a bit. I was almost lifted off my feet. He slipped straps around me and left that phallus firmly in place.

"That should help you my dear."

I moaned. Help me what? I was in agony. My skin burned, my pussy throbbed. My clit and nipples ached and He was adding more to it. I felt Him step to the front of me, I leaned toward Him. He flicked the chain. I whimpered as twin sensations flew through me. Pain and pleasure mingled. He ran His fingertips over my skin. I heard a soft clink as He picked something up from the table beside me. A sharp pain skated over my skin as He drew something thin and pointed over me. I twisted away and He grabbed the chain.

"Do NOT move away from Me emerald. Your behaviour dictated this moment."

Thin red tracks marked my chest and belly as he drew on me with the pin. Then abruptly He switched to something soft. A feather tickled me now. I jerked away when He hit ticklish spots and earned and vicious tug on that chain. I whimpered again. "When will you learn?" He sounded almost sorrowful. He lazily continued with the feather, trailing it over my arms, across my breasts and down the rest of my body. He did this for what seemed like an eternity. I was panting, chest heaving with the effort it took to stay still.

He wandered around my body again and tugged on the cock strapped to me. I gasped as my body focused on that one point. It filled me, my muscles clenched around it, seeming to suck it in further. He pulled it out as far as the straps would allow and let go. The elastic holding it in place snapped back and shoved the rubber deep inside. I cried out. Again pain and pleasure mixed. It was becoming so that I wasn't sure which was which. I craved release.

The feather trailed over my back, over the welts on my cheeks and thighs. I shuddered. My body shook with it releasing waves of pleasure as the chain tugged and stroked. I knew my pussy was swollen, the inner lips showing through the outer. I imagined it was red now, pink no longer and glistening with my arousal. Master stepped in front of me again, I could feel His body heat on my belly. His lips covered my mouth and I moaned leaning towards Him. His hands roamed my body, playing with my nipples and squeezing my breasts.

He spanked my breasts. My tears soaked the blindfold as my body responded yet again. I couldn't take much more. When the skin was pink He stopped then licked the pain away. He sucked on my hard nipples, chain and all. Wet kisses teased me as His mouth moved lower. He slowly kissed every inch. He flicked His tongue over my outer lips and licked the wetness from my inner thighs. Then His mouth was on mine again. His warm hands slid up my arms and released them from the scarf. I collapsed against Him. He pushed me to my knees.

"Come emerald, it's time for bed. Crawl, legs apart. Don't want you cumming just yet." I followed the sound of His voice, His hand on my head keeping me from banging into things. He led me to the end of the bed and removed the scarf from my face. I blinked at the light. I looked around a little. I was at the end of the bed. The foot board was behind me. "Lift your arm." I lifted my left arm, held it out for Him. He tied it to the bed. He went and retrieved the scarf from the light. He tied my other arm as well. Surely He didn't expect me to spend the night here!

Oh, but He did. "My naughty girl. You have tried my patience yet again today. Perhaps a night like this will remind you to behave." I was still wearing the clamps and chain. My lifted arms had pulled the chain tight again. I moaned and opened my mouth to beg Him to release the clamps. Instead I found my mouth full of His cock. I sucked Him eagerly. He drove relentlessly into my mouth. His fingers twisted into my hair as He fucked my face.

He showed no mercy as He filled my mouth. He held my hair in an iron grip and shoved deep into my mouth. It wasn't long before hot cum exploded from him and I struggled to swallow it. I licked Him clean and He patted me on the head. He leaned down and slowly released the clamps, all three of them. I moaned in agony as the blood rushed back to my nipples. He kissed them gently then left me there. I felt the bed move when He got into it and tears slipped down my face. I rested my head against the bed and closed my eyes.

I soon discovered that placing my bottom on the floor was not an option. The movement put too much strain on my shoulder. So I knelt, buttocks on my heels and wiggled about till I was comfortable. I put my head on one arm and closed my eyes.

I don't know how long I slept but I awoke to burning pain in my shoulders. I opened my eyes to see Master before me. He had untied my arms and gently lowered them. He rubbed them until I felt somewhat better. He pulled me to the bed and told me to get in. I sighed gratefully as I settled onto my side at the edge. Master curled behind me, kissed the back of my neck and went back to sleep. His arms were around me, one hand cupping my breast. I picked up that hand and kissed the fingers. "Thank You Master," I whispered. He squeezed me briefly when I lowered His hand.

Day 3

I woke slowly, blinking at the sunlight streaming in the windows. I tried to stretch and merely succeeded in arching my back, my arms appeared to be stuck. For that matter, so did my legs. I frowned and looked around the room. I found Master sitting on a chair near the bed.

"Master?" I dared to ask what was happened. He lightly smacked one breast.

"You know better than to question my dear." I apologized softly and He continued. "Today is our last full day together, you go home tomorrow. I wish to keep you here a little longer. We both know that isn't possible so we're going to enjoy today as much as possible. What is the matter with you?"

I was squirming. Trying not to but I was anyway. I blushed when He asked me what was wrong. "My bladder is full Master."

"Is that all? You can wait. Stop squirming." I tried hard to obey. "Today I have something special planned. For later. For now, we're going to have a little fun indoors." He frowned then released me to relieve myself. I hurried and came back to resume my position on the bed. It was but a moment before I was secured spread-eagled again.

Master stretched out beside me and slowly, lightly caressed my skin. His fingertips barely grazed my throat, breasts and belly. My flesh quivered, as if begging for more. He lightly stroked my lips. Gently He rubbed the crease where my legs ended. Softly He brushed over my outer lips. It was pure torture that He didn't venture to touch my inner lips. I could feel my clit swell. Felt my pussy moisten. He moved lower, caressing my legs and feet. Then I felt His tongue on my toes. He licked the bottoms of my feet, sucked on my toes. His lips and tongue covered my ankles and calves with light damp kisses. My thighs were awarded the same treatment. He left a mark on my inner thigh. With the flat of His tongue He covered my mons and lips. I moaned when He licked slowly but did nothing else.

He thrust into my navel and made little circles around it. Slowly He moved further up my body. He licked all around my nipples but never touched them. I shifted, trying to coax my nipple into His mouth. Master merely moved aside. His mouth worked up my neck leaving a moist trail. Heat blazed where He touched me. I lifted my chin to grant him better access. He nibbled my ears, licking the shell of my ear and sucking on the lobes. Ever so sweetly He laid His lips to mine, granting me the mercy of a kiss. I fed on His mouth hungrily. I sucked on His tongue, bit His lip and surrendered to His plundering tongue.

No part of Master's body touched me save His mouth. I arched and stretched, trying to touch Him. He wouldn't allow it. His mouth left mine and I whimpered. I felt bereft. With slightly more pressure but no more speed He began a downward journey with His mouth. My neck and collar bone were treated to sucking kisses. My breasts were licked again. It was heaven when at last His mouth covered my nipple. He sucked hard, leaving me gasping. My breasts swelled, my nipples tightened. He left one as hard as a rock before moving to the other. My head jerked back and forth, my body twitched.

Down He traveled. Once again He thrust His tongue into my navel, hard. I moaned. He knelt between my legs and lightly caressed my lower lips with His fingers. I strained to make Him go deeper. He parted the soft white outer lips and stared at the darkening pink inside. He held me open with one hand and traced the folds and creases with the other. I begged Him to touch me with His mouth. He merely smiled and continued this torturous examination.

Soon He lowered His head to me, I arched up to meet Him. His tongue flicked over the swollen clit and I gasped. He began the same slow exploration His fingers took. He didn't touch that hard button again for a long time. I was soaked and begging for mercy when He slipped His tongue inside me. I bucked against His face. With one arm on my pelvis He held me down. He fucked me hard with His tongue. I struggled vainly to get free. My pussy gripped His tongue as I came the first time. He lapped it all up. He moaned at the taste.

He licked a path between the inner and outer lips, then in between up to my clit. He hooked his tongue in the hood and scraped His teeth on my clit. I was moaning and thrashing. He let go and sucked on my clit fiercely. I screamed as a shattering orgasm overtook me. I writhed under His mouth. I couldn't get enough. I alternately begged Him to stop and for more. Cum dripped in a trail down my ass to the bed. I begged Master to fuck me.

"Master please! Please fuck me! I need You inside me. This lowly one is not worthy but I beg You!" On and one I went, gasping it out between shallow breaths. Finally His mouth slid back up towards my mouth. I tasted me on His lips and groaned. His body covered mine and I felt His cock nudge me. He held Himself and teased my pussy with it. He rubbed it against my clit and I shuddered. "Please Master," slipped through my lips on a whisper.

He untied my legs and pushed my knees to my chest. He plunged into me hard and deep. I watched His face as He gritted His teeth and moved slowly with in me. He shoved deep. Four, five, six strokes and He suddenly sped up. He thrust hard and fast. My pussy clenched around Him, egging Him on. My words encouraged him. I praised every stroke, begged Him to fuck me harder. He leaned over me, crushing my legs and kissed me hard. A few fast short strokes and He exploded hot and deep within me. He shouted His release and I tightened around His cock. I struggled to free my arms and He finally granted me the wish. Gently I moved my legs around His waist and held Him close as He shuddered with the power of His orgasm.

I murmured words of joy and praise. He leaned His forehead on my shoulder. His breath rasped, cool on my hot skin. I stroked His hair and back, whatever I could reach, while I waited for Him to recover. It didn't take long before He was ordering me to run a bath and order breakfast. This time I was ordered to my knees. I crawled to do His bidding. An hour later He was clean, fed, dressed and choosing my clothes.

He chose a light summer dress. It was virginal white and almost transparent. To this He added a pair of 3 inch silver sandals and nothing else. I was dismayed to see no bra, I knew I would sway and jiggle uncomfortably when walking. He reached into His seemingly bottomless black bag and pulled out another small chain. He also pulled out something He slipped in His pocket. He sat on the edge of the bed. "Come here emerald. I have something for you." I stood between His knees obediently. He bent His head and sucked my right nipple deep into His mouth. I moaned. As soon as it was hard He slipped one end of the chain over it. Then He did the same to the other. The chain hung in an arc between my breasts. He tugged on it and I gasped as my nipples burned.

He bent me over His knee and gave me a brief, hard spanking. I wondered what I had done to deserve this but dared not ask. My pussy dampened and Master slipped His fingers through the moisture. He chuckled, "you told Me when we met that spanking didn't do anything for you. I do believe you've learned other wise." He gave me another couple of hard smacks then reached into His pocket. He dangled the surprise before my eyes.

To my surprise I saw a small silken rope. Attached through the center were two balls about an inch in diameter. They were silver and appeared heavy. He rolled them about in His hands and they clinked together.

"You know what these are my dear?"

"Yes Master, they're Ben Wa balls."

"These balls are two ounces of silver each. They are attached together for easy removal, but we won't be removing them for some time." He slowly pushed them deep in my cunt and I wriggled as they filled me. That earned me another slap. "Do not drop these emerald. You are to hold them until I say otherwise. Understand?"

He raised me to my feet as I nodded, "Yes Master." I struggled to hold them and wriggled my hips to try to adjust them. He handed me my dress and I pulled it over my head. The chain connected my nipples was clearly outlined by the clingy fabric. The balls clinked gently together as I moved. They rubbed against my inner flesh, sensitizing it and threatening to drive me mad already. I moaned softly. He laughed. We left the hotel room and went for a tour of Howlett's Wild Animal Park, our first stop for the day.

As distracted as I was by the constant motion of my captured nipples and the rubbing of the silver balls inside me I found the park fascinating. The larger group of gorillas was amazing. The monkeys amused us both. But the best part, for me, was the wild cats. The Siberian and Indian tigers in particular got my attention. These beautiful graceful creatures were enthralling to watch. I watched a mother bathe her cub and was turned on at the thought of that rough tongue scraping over my skin. I shivered and barely restrained a moan as the balls clinked again. As we went through the Cave of Gems Master whispered a command to me.

"While we are out today you will pick up a woman to join us. You are going to flirt with her, make her feel good and then ask her to join us."

I looked at the young moms around us and wondered if He meant now. He smacked my ass, "Not now, of course, when I tell you to. For now you will think about having sex with the woman. You will come up with a plan to approach her and convince her to join us. I may leave the choice of woman to you. I may not."

I thought about it. My pussy clenched around he balls and I almost lost them. I wiggled a little to try to move them back into place. Master saw this and tugged the chain on my chest. "You had better not lose my toy little girl. I will be very angry if you do!" I took the warning to heart and strove to hang on to them. They drove me positively mad and by lunch time I was considering begging Him to allow me to cum. But I knew better. I did, however, ask Him for permission to use a pen and paper. I wrote the name of the hotel and our room number on it. I folded it up small and carried it for hours.

Finally it was supper time. We had enjoyed the ritual of high tea hours before. My calves were aching, my nipples and clit burned. I desperately craved release from this incredible torture. Master chose a pub for us to eat in. He sat us in a small booth at the back where we could watch the patrons. He sat me across from Him and had me lower the top of my dress so my breasts were exposed. I fidgeted, aware of the lack of decorum. I strove to cover myself when the waitress took our order.

As soon as she left us Master grabbed the chain and pulled me across the table. I moaned in pain. "You are not to cover yourself up unless I tell you to!" Master tugged the chain a bit again. I sucked in a breath. "Do you understand?"

"Yes Master!" I whimpered it. He let me go and I sank back in my seat, trying not to rub my throbbing nipples. We went back to watching the people. The waitress's eyes widened at my state of undress when she brought us back our supper but she said nothing. Master's eyes followed her as she walked away. He ate thoughtfully. I watched the others in the pub. There was a lovely blonde eating by herself, kept company by a book. Several couple dotted the remaining tables and on noisy group of footballers occupied the booths next to us.