emerald's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you like this do you?" My answer was a moan. I stepped back and slapped His cock lightly. He groaned. I loved the taste of Him and relished this opportunity to touch Him at will. I fastened my mouth to His neck and nibbled. I sucked on the flesh, not hard enough to leave a mark that would last more than a few hours mind you. He seemed to like it though. He lifted His chin to allow me better access.

I took advantage and licked Him all over His neck. I moved my mouth to His chest and left wet sucking kisses all over, paying special attention to His nipples. He was moaning and struggling against His bonds as I moved my mouth lower.

"Careful," I said, "I wouldn't want You scraping yourself on the tree!" He stopped struggling immediately. I think He realized the difficulty of explaining such an injury. I licked His belly and pelvis but stopped just before I reached the reawakening cock. I left Him for a moment, the cool breeze drying the small amount of saliva I'd left on him. I stood watching Him again. He did look quite lovely that way. I decided He needed a few stripes to complete the look. I looked around until I found a thin, flexible switch. I give a couple of practice swings.

The first real swing hits Him and He sucks in His breath in shock. I hit Him twice more and admire my handiwork. He has 3 brilliant red stripes on His chest now. "You look rather delicious that way, Master."

A grimace twists his very kissable lips. "I'm glad I'm the Master" He says sardonically. I give Him a quick kiss to straight His mouth out. He smiles. I grasp His cock and stroke it gently, lowering myself to my knees. I open my mouth and take Him inside. I suck hard on Him as I let Him slip back out slowly. My hands slide to His ass and massage His cheeks, stroking and pinching. I slip my fingers into His crack and down to His asshole. I rub it gently after moistening those fingers in my mouth. I slip one finger inside and He tenses up.

I changed tactics on His cock and start licking it from base to tip, over and over again until He focused on that instead of my finger. I wiggled my finger around and He moaned. I used my elbows to nudge his legs apart. He adjusted His position, opening His ass to me. I wiggled my finger around and slowly slid in another one. I spread them apart, slowly fucking Him with them. Up and down my mouth went on His cock, in and out my fingers went. Pretty soon He was squirming and moaning. His cock was thickening up and I knew He was about to cum.

So I stopped. He moaned and tried to order me back. I laughed at Him. I bent down and picked up the banana and butter. Using some of the butter I covered the fruit with it. Then I put my mouth to His balls. I licked them, sucking and nibbling on the loose flesh until He was moaning and thrashing in His bonds. I changed position so I could tongue His ass. He jumped when my tongue made contact with His tight pink hole. I thrust my tongue in and out for a minute, until He was pushing down against me. I took the slick banana and slowly inserted it into His ass. I sucked His cock back into my mouth at the same time. He tightened against the banana briefly as His rectum burned. I stopped and waited till He pushed against me.

With one thrust I shoved the banana all the way in. He moaned. I withdrew it all the way out and He gasped. He whimpered when I thrust it back into Him. I went on this way for several minutes then told Him to hold it there. I sat back on my heels and considered what else to do to Him.

I pulled that banana part way out and sucked on His cock at the same time. I fucked Master a little longer this way then decided I wanted to feel Him in me again. But first... I put my clothes back on in a haphazard sort of way and dashed out onto the beach. Yup, just as I'd hoped there was a lone jogger on the beach. I could hear Master moaning behind me. I jumped up and down to flag the jogger. Of course he noticed me, who wouldn't notice these breasts bouncing up and down? I told him what I wanted, made a promise or two and he followed me back to the glade. He didn't make a sound.

"Master, I have a surprise for you. You are still under my control, don't forget it." I grinned silently at the man beside me. When Master nodded I moved around the tree and undid the belt holding His hands together. I walked around and pulled Him back to the blanket. I pushed him to His knees and did His hands up behind His back. The banana dropped to the ground after He took His first step but I didn't care. He was ripe enough without the fruit. I giggled at my own humour.

Master was on His knees and I whispered in His ears. He nodded again, eagerly I thought. My grin broadened, yep, He was willing to do anything I told Him. First though, I had to keep part of my promise to the new guy. I removed my clothes, then his and pressed myself against him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me hard. Rather thrilling kissing a total stranger. I was wet immediately. His mouth left mine and descended to my nipples. He sucked at them greedily and I moaned. His hands slipped to my ass to stroke and squeeze.

I glanced at Master and saw Him frown. I giggled and pushed the stranger away. I told him it was time. I gave his cock a squeeze, delighted to find it was bigger than the banana. Master was already lubed up so it was just a matter of getting in position. I knelt before Him, backside facing Him. I backed up, grabbing His cock and moaned as I guided Him inside. He moaned as well and immediately began thrusting.

I gripped His balls with my hand and squeezed. "No no my darling Master, you do not have the control here." He gasped in surprise when He was pushed from behind until His chest rested on my back. His ass cheeks were parted gently and a thick cock nudged His still gaping hole.

Master groaned, "No, don't do this." Even as He pushed back against the stranger, pulling out of me.

I patted His cheek, "You will love it Master. I would not hurt you."

The man pushed against Master's hole, stretching Him, driving Him deeper into me. I felt it when the stranger's head popped past Master's ring of muscle. With one swift thrust he was deep in Master's ass. Master arched His body off mine, driving into me. I moaned, pushing back against him. I told Him to tell me how He was feeling.

"I...I don't know.." He stuttered it with a raspy voice, "I'm not sure I like this but I can't say that I don't. I feel full. My ass is burning a little." At this the stranger pulled out a little. "Now I feel empty!" Master moaned. The thick cock slammed back into Him and His cock slammed into me. I let go of His balls and played with my pussy. I teased my clit. My breath came in short pants. I twisted my head, wishing I could see what the stranger was doing to Master. I decided I wanted to watch.

I scrambled out from underneath Him and He moaned when my hot cunt left Him. I undid the restraints so He could support Himself and turned around to slide back under Him. I pressed His head to my pussy and He began to lap at me. I wrapped my mouth around His cock and watched avidly as the stranger's big cock slammed in and out of Master's ass. The guy gripped His hips and fucked Him like mad. I sucked hard, my tongue working Master over. I sucked on one of my fingers and slid it into the ass of the stranger. He grunted in surprise and pleasure and fucked faster. I fucked his ass while I sucked on Master's cock. I used my other hand to play with both sacs alternately.

Master's balls tightened and He came with a yell. I swallowed every drop and let Him slid out of my mouth. I continued watching the stranger while I used one hand to pull Master's face back to my cunt. He sucked hard on my clit and soon I was cumming wildly, my screams echoing of the water. The stranger gave two last hard thrusts then shoved himself deep into Master and shot His load into the latex covering. Master shuddered and moaned.

I slid out from under Him and told Him to stay put. I took the stranger back to his pile of clothes and knelt before him. I removed the used condom and applied my mouth to the task of cleaning him up. He tasted like cum and latex and smelled a little musky. I cleaned him up and watched him dress. I gave him a soft kiss good bye and he jogged away through the surf at the edge of the beach. He was grinning. I laughed and turned back to Master.

I sat Him up gently and He winced as His rear made contact with the blanket. I asked Him, again, how He felt.

"Well used. And I'm not sure if I'm angry with you or not my dear."

I removed the blindfold and looked into His eyes. He didn't look angry, yet. I knelt before Him and lowered my head, awaiting His judgement. It was long minutes in coming. He studied me intently, gauging His own feelings. Finally He sighed. My jaw clenched.

"It wasn't an experience I would have chosen to have. " I squeezed my eyes shut when He stood. "I have, however, wondered about it from time to time. Now I know. I don't think it'll happen again. I did give you free rein to do as you wished. So I suppose I can't punish you." I released a silent sigh of relief. He pulled me to my feet and kissed me gently. "I am going to recant the order that you are free to do your own thing today though." His hand squeezed my jaw painfully. I whimpered. "You will be obedient to my every whim. We still have a couple of hours before we have to leave."

I managed to whisper, "Yes Master," through the grip He had on my face.

He pushed me to my knees. "What did you use to lube my ass?"

"Butter."

"Butter?" He laughed, "Ingenious. Pick it up." I did as I was told. "Turn around and show me your ass. " Again, I moved immediately. "Massage the butter into your ass, open yourself up."

My fingers trembled as I did as He asked. I placed the butter between my knees and pressed my face to the blanket. I scooped up a finger full of butter and rubbed my puckered hole with it. I slipped the tip of my finger inside and moaned. Master slapped my ass. I stopped making noise immediately. I scooped up more butter and rubbed it all around the hole. I slid my finger further in, twisting, wiggling. More butter and I slid 2 fingers in. I stretched my ass wide, adding a third finger. I was surprised by how turned on I was getting. Master knelt behind me, stroking His cock. Surprisingly it was hard again. I knew He would last a long time. I struggled to relax as He removed his fingers and put the head of His cock against my hole.

He gave a shove and was fully in with one solid stroke. I grunted and got smacked for the noise. I pushed back against Him. I got slapped again. My ass was beginning to smart, inside and out.

"You are not to move, you are not to touch yourself and no noise." I knew then that I was being punished, despite what He had said. My shoulders slumped. He groaned as my ass clenched around Him. "You are not being punished darling emerald. I simply wish to remind you that you are Mine."

He started with long slow strokes, killing me with the slowness of it. I held myself tightly so as not to respond. He seemed to like that more. His hand descended to redden my skin every time He drove home. Long minutes of these long strokes had me longing to squirm. My face rubbed against the slight roughness of the blanket. He sped up a titch. Almost not noticeable. My ass burned. I noticed because His hand smacked me that much faster. He thrust harder, slapped harder. I couldn't help it, I moaned. I got smacked twice.

He drove into me even harder as the minutes passed. Once I pushed back against Him. He left me abruptly and I heard Him walk around the clearing briefly. He came back and thrust hard and deep. I heard a swish through the air and nearly leapt out of my skin when a small switch landed on my back. It was accompanied by Master's hiss of anger. "When will you learn? I said no noise, no movements!" I apologized immediately and He whipped my back again. He used my ass harder. Tears sprang to my eyes with the new pain from the switch. Faster and harder He fucked me. I knew the plane ride home would be uncomfortable but I didn't care.

My pussy was soaking I could feel an orgasm building and I knew I would be punished for it. I tried to hold it back. I bit my lip till I tasted blood, my ass hole clenched tight around Master's cock and He grunted. He stopped smacking me and grabbed my hips. He pumped furiously and I knew He was going to cum soon. I prayed He would let me cum too. His cries filled the glade as He thrust into me once, twice, three times and shot His hot load deep into my bowels.

He leaned over me and reached down to grab my nipples. He twisted them and I whimpered. "You disobeyed me," twist the other way, "I said no noise and no movements." He pulled on the hard nipples and bit my earlobe. "I think you need to be punished." He let go of my tits and pulled out of me. He picked up the switch and began whipping me. I bit my lip again and struggled not to flinch. They were the five hardest strokes He'd ever inflicted. I was sure He'd drawn blood. He hadn't but every mark burned.

His hand swiped at my cunt. I shuddered when He brushed my clit. "You're wet. Have you been enjoying this?" I started to shake my head frantically. Then I changed my mind, He'd know I was lying. Part of me had enjoyed it all after all.

"Yes Master," I whispered.

He idly stroked my thick outer lips. He seemed to be thinking. Then He pinched my clit. I jerked and gasped. He rubbed it between His fingers almost cruelly. He kept rubbing it until I had no choice. I screamed as I came hard. I drenched His fingers. He kept the pinching going until I almost passed out. I collapsed face down on the blanket when He let go.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I control you, only me. You cum only when I tell you to, when I decide it's time. You are MINE."

A tremulous "Yes Master" slipped from my lips.

He let me lay there for a few minutes then pushed me to the water. I was chilled to the bone as He rinsed me clean, every crevice. Then He shoved me back to the blanket. "Clean up, it's time to go." I quickly did as He asked, picking up and packing everything before I touched my clothes. I waited until He came back, standing beside the full basket nude. He got dressed as I watched the ground near His feet. He tossed me my clothes and I slipped them over my frame. I picked up the basket and followed Him silently to the car.

The drive to London took us 3 hours because of the traffic but we were still early to check me in. He came with me to the first class lounge and sat with me. We sat quietly for a few minutes. He tilted my chin to turn my face up to Him.

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm going to miss you Master." I sniffled and He handed me a tissue. I swiped at my eyes.

"I'm going to miss you too my pet. We've had a wonderful time." He wrapped His arms around me and I clung to Him. All too soon they called my flight and I had to leave Him.

My last view of Him was of Master wiping His own eyes. Then I was aboard the plane. I spent the next few hours thinking of the weekend and stroking the collar I was still wearing.