Emily Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course." He replied softly.

She took a deep breath and began. "I wanted to explain why I abruptly changed the subject when You mentioned us being together last night. Please understand that there is nothing more that I would like than to be with You all the time. But, I know that You and I have had issues and problems with relationships in the past, otherwise we wouldn't be here together right now. I feel the same. Please understand that I could not bear it if our relationship would become stale and routine and leave either of us wanting more. With the relationship that we have, we see each other occasionally, keep in contact, and yet we still have the "edge" of the excitement between us. I would rather have a few stolen moments of incredible than a lifetime of not-so-special. I want You to realize that I do love you Brad, and I come to You with complete humility and offer myself to be Your submissive. Maybe someday, it will be right for us, but for now, I cannot."

She expressed her thoughts to him calmly, but the large tears rolling silently down her cheeks betrayed her. Brad took her hand and kissed it, pulled her into his lap, and hugged her tightly.

"Thank You for telling me that pet," he said to her and smiled, "Can we talk about this again sometime? And by the way, I guess we will have to live a lifetime in the time that we DO have together, huh?"

She smiled back at Him, and brushed the tears from her face. Then she asked, "Are You hungry?" Brad/Master laughed out loud and hugged Emily tightly.

"Yes! I'm starved!" He replied and rose to His feet. He pulled Emily up as well, and together they walked towards the hotel.

The hotel was serving an early brunch on the terrace near the beach and the aroma of food filled their nostrils as they approached. They were seated and both kept the conversation to a minimum as they sipped their juice and ate their breakfast. Neither wanted to mention their conversation nor the fact that they would be leaving very soon. They finished their breakfast and returned to their room in silence.

Once inside, Emily told Master that she would pack their things; that He should read the morning paper on the balcony. He smiled, thanked her and did just that. Emily packed her own things quickly and efficiently and soon her bag was ready. Then she turned her task to Master's bag. She carefully removed the articles from the closet and drawers and placed them on the bed. Some of His things still smelled like Him. She wanted to touch as much of His things, and be close enough to him so that His scent would linger for a long time afterwards. As she lifted each of the items, she traced her fingers over it delicately, fondly remembering the events that occurred while he was wearing each piece. It wasn't until she touched His leather jacket that she became misty-eyed. She held the garment in her hands, then raised it to her nose and breathed inward. The jacket had the heady scent of leather, mixed with Master and faint traces of herself. She closed her eyes and breathed as silent tears rolled down her cheeks.

Master watched her from the doorway as she packed the last few items, but her reaction to the jacket caused Him to break the silence and He walked towards her. Without saying a word, He pulled her into His arms and held her close. She had to reach to her tip-toes to wrap her arms around His neck, and her pulled her very tightly to Him; one arm tightly around her waist and the other with his hand against the back of her head. He took that opportunity to breathe her in as well and He stroked and comforted her while her full out but silent crying shook her body from time to time. He savored the feel of her soft hair beneath His fingers and her warm soft body pressed to His. They stood there for several minutes until Master finally broke, "We had better get going pet, I don't want you to miss your flight." They both made a final sweep through the room to be certain they weren't forgetting anything, and they headed towards the elevator to leave.

They stopped at the front desk to check out and inquire about the cab that Master had requested. "Your package was sent this morning, Sir." The desk clerk commented as Brad signed the paperwork.

"Thank you," he replied and turned to Emily to leave. She looked at him puzzled, at which time he grinned and winked at her. She cast her eyes down and blushed deeply when she realized that he had sent the "toys" and other paraphernalia that had been accessories that weekend, to his own post office box, to be stored away later. She appreciated how discreet He was; He always thought of everything. They climbed in the cab and headed to the airport. The ride was silent. They held each other's hand while each looked out their prospective window; when one squeezed, the other squeezed back.

Once they arrived at the departure terminal, they checked the flight schedule. It appeared that the planes were on time, and Emily would be heading to her gate soon. Brad checked in as well, and then proceeded to walk Emily to her gate. They walked to the large windows opposite the boarding gate, as there was more privacy there. Emily stared out the window at the planes departing and landing and Brad turned her towards Him. He placed His fingers under her chin and she raised her eyes to gaze into His.

"Does pet love her Master?" He asked with a devilish smile.

"Yes, she does, very much…" she replied, smiling in return; her eyes were sparkling.

With that, the boarding call came, and Emily's heart dropped. It felt as though it would fall from her chest. Brad cupped her face in His hands and kissed her deeply; she returned in kind. The kiss was the culmination of the weekend; the sum of all the pleasure they had given each other and all of their feelings, spoken and not.

When it was time to go, Emily smiled and turned to Brad one last time, "Thank You for a wonderful weekend Master," she said quietly.

"Thank YOU pet, and I will see you soon," he said with a wink and slapped her ass playfully. He watched her as she disappeared through the gate, turning for one final wave. He then turned and headed for his own gate, savoring the feel of her lips still lingering on his.

As he passed the newsstand, his eye was caught by a travel magazine. He grinned as he bought the periodical and found a chair at the gate. He decided to start planning their next adventure…

12