All Comments on 'Emily's Extreme Lesson'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Tims922Tims922almost 18 years ago
Just like Dejavu!!!

Thanks for writing a story with so much truth to it... made one more fantasies a reality... hopefully you'll make this a series with more degrading, humiliating sex with BD,SM, WS etc.. xoxoxo Thank you T&C

AcidRoseAcidRosealmost 18 years ago
Thank You!

Thank you so much! That was absoutely amazing. You compleatly captured our sex life.. And introduced us to a couple new things! Thanks! I'll be printing this and then reading it to him while he is tied up or have him read it to me while tied.. You're amazing.

-Emily And Cass

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great idea!

Thank you for the idea of writing obscene comments on myself just like the character in one of your stories my boyfriend loved it!

Cant wait to find any more good ideas from you lol

busty_jessica_2busty_jessica_2almost 17 years ago
yummy

loved it (almost all of it - not really my thing with having guys sucking each other off, ut thats just me)

Loved how it ran out of hands, liked they hoped for but not whished should happen... and great that Cassiday ball gagged her because of the noose and thats what got them catched at the end - keep it up and give us a second part so that we can see what happens next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved the writing...on her

She was a walking billboard. Liked the idea of him tying her, with all her advertising, on the table and walking away leaving her like that for anyone who comes along. That would make a great story in itself, maybe with him going back to the car a mile away with her clothes and jerking off into her panties wondering what was happening to her. A lot of possibilities...we know what happens as readers or he makes the long walk back to see it in progress. Story was great as is too, as a hot gang bang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More please!

Thanks for a fantastic and creative thread of ideas. Great touches with the graffiti (especially initiated by her own hand) and the outdoor tie down (especially the detail of her nipples delicately strung out). The exposure danger to her helpless naked body (not even shoes next time) unfolding into a "watch what you wish for" ending was very well written. One of my top ten favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not Bad

Big on lead in, short on details. Seems like a fair start to a story, but kind of leaves you hanging in the middle without anywhere else to go. 3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous