All Comments on 'Emily's First Taste Pt. 02'

by Providence9142011

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Providence9142011Providence9142011over 10 years agoAuthor
Type O's

Please excuse the known type -o s . The were noticed by an awesome reader who I allowed to read before it went online. I read the story several times, and even have friends read it but for some reason they were missed. Apologies. I will be even more vigilant in the future. I would have changed them except it has been taking exactly one week for the story to come up and I didn't want to delay it even further as I had been getting requests for it. Thank you so much for reading. Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
very hot!

great story. hot sex, great connection between the characters. would love to know more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
only one comment

Put in in Group Sex where it belongs, so I don't get tricked into reading this crap.

Providence9142011Providence9142011over 10 years agoAuthor
Categories-

I apologize if you felt it is in the wrong category. It is bondage based, and part of a larger story. It is also tagged with group sex. I personally think crap is pretty harsh however. Constructive criticism is always appreciated though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lovely...NOT

I agree with the other anon it should be in group sex only it should be in lesbian sex for both the first and second installments of Emily's First Taste series since it mainly focuses on lesbians licking and fucking 90% of the time and rare moments of any straight sex just the men watching the lesbos put on a sex show. This is sick!

Providence9142011Providence9142011over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm sorry, I cannot resist. I didn't know BDSM was only a completely hetero thing?? Hmmm . Thanks for correcting me. I suggest you not read the third part then . This story is about people, Emily, experiencing her sexuality in different ways, her relationship with her love, and expanding herself as a person. I am sorry you didn't like it . Please don't read part three. and if you think this is sick, I think you should not be on this site, and perhaps stick to other literature. Just a suggestion.

Providence9142011Providence9142011over 10 years agoAuthor
My Story

I would like to thank all of your who have emailed me or left comments here, even the 2 who didn't care for it. I enjoy writing, and this is simply a story, I do not expect everyone to like it. It is however part of a much bigger story. Characters, and the plot take time to develop. It is also my first attempt so I am learning as I go. The feed back really helps and I appreciate it.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Providence

My twopence worth...

Ignore the twonks

You have submitted a perfectly acceptable first story, so just go with what you feel and post chapter 3.

Well done as it takes more than I have to submit a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

First attempt? Am impressed - this story is also right where it belongs, not lesbian, not group, but BDSM. Keep up the excellent work Prov.

alphaman508alphaman508over 10 years ago
Keep up the good work

I can't believe the criticism here, well written and definitely BDSM - and BDSM is not just hetero. Looking forward to chapter 3 even if it has girl-girl action, you have a wonderful writing style that keeps the reader involved in the story. Thanks again, definitely a "5"

Providence9142011Providence9142011over 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Blushing at your kind words of support! I love writing and it is always nice to be appreciated. I was teasing when I said that BDSM was hetero :) my over developed sense of sarcasm shining through. I am so glad that people like Emily and Jonathon and hope that they continue to enjoy their adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous