Emma (Second Emma Story)

Story Info
Master makes Emma beg to be spanked.
2.7k words
3.72
33.5k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 09/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma wakes up and stretches, wincing at the fire on her ass. Master is still asleep and she quietly gets up and gets dressed. She wears a skirt with no panties so that nothing rubs on the welts peppering her ass and thighs. She goes in the kitchen and makes breakfast. Emma is starving this morning as she was not allowed to eat the night before. When everything is ready she serves a plate for herself and a plate for Him. She leaves hers in the kitchen and brings His to the bedroom so that He can have breakfast in bed. He has woken and is watching television when she comes in and hands it to Him. "Have you eaten yours yet?" She answers in the negative and He tells her to bring her breakfast and sit with Him.

After they have eaten Emma cleans up the kitchen and goes to ask Master if there are plans for the day. "Do you remember yesterday when you told me I was ridiculous?"

She doesn't remember saying exactly that but knows better than to argue with Him and says, "Yes Sir. I'm sorry."

"Yeah yeah. I'm sure you're very sorry. I just realized how angry I still am about it and, well, you are not allowed to talk today. That might make me feel better."

Emma looks at Him. Not allowed to talk? "Oookay. Am I not allowed to talk to you or not allowed to talk at all?"

Master watches her, contemplating. "This is how we are going to do it. You may talk to me but to nobody else. But, you may only talk to me if you are begging me to spank you. Do you want me to spank your ass and flick those welts you've already got?"

"No thank you Sir."

"You're such a slow learner. Turn around and bend over. Just bend over and grab your ankles." Emma does as told and Master flips her skirt up, revealing her bright ass cheeks. "See, I just finished telling you that you could only talk if you are begging me to spank you and the first thing out of your mouth is that you don't want me to."

He spanks her ass with the palm of His hand, one cheek and then the other, as hard as He can. "Do you like that? Spankings on top of those nice red welts?" Emma shakes her head silently, quickly. "Answer me out loud. Did you like that?"

"No Sir."

He spanks her again, over and over, harder. "You cannot say that. You can only speak if you are begging me to spank you. Try again. Do you like that?"

"Please spank my ass Sir. Please please please."

Master smiles and brings His hand down again, "I'd love to." Emma cries softly as He spanks her repeatedly, His hand covering every inch of her welted ass cheeks.

"What plans did you have today Emma?"

Emma looks at Him and answers, "Please Sir would you spank my ass? Please?" Her ass is on fire and she has to force the words out. There is no piece of her that wants to be spanked.

"No. I'm tired of spanking you. What else would you like to do today?"

"Sir, please. Please spank me. I love it when you spank me. Please spank my ass Sir."

Master laughs at her begging for something she so obviously doesn't want. "Ok. I'm done with this conversation. Go do whatever it is you do." Emma stands and walks away from Him, going in the other room so that He is not tempted by the immediacy of her presence.

She turns on music and grabs a book. It takes her a few moments to find a comfortable way to relax on the couch. She finally settles on her stomach, feet up in the air behind her. She reads for about an hour and then gets up to get more coffee.

Master hears her moving around and yells to her, "Emma slave, come here." She quickly goes into Him and stands quietly, waiting. "I need a Pepsi." She gets Him a Pepsi and returns to Him, holding it out to Him. He ignores her for several minutes while He finishes His game and then takes it from her.

"What have you been doing in there?" He asks.

Emma looks at Him, ponders the ease with which He asks the question, the normalcy of it and then, embarrassed, but knowing she needs to answer as He is just watching her waiting for a response, she says, "Please Sir would you spank me? Please. It's been so long. Please spank me Sir."

Master smiles, "Bend over the bed." She bends over the bed, waiting. "Pull your skirt up so I can see your ass." She flips it up, revealing her ass to Him. He rubs her ass cheeks and she then hears Him moving around the room, opening a drawer.

She looks behind her to see Him holding a paddle. "Oh no" she mumbles right before she buries her head in the blankets and tenses. Her ass already hurts so much.

"Oh no? You poor thing. Oh no? What are you supposed to say?"

Emma looks at Master over her shoulder, standing there, still holding the paddle. "Will you spank me Sir? Please."

Master raises his eyebrows, "Keep going. I want to hear you beg."

"Please spank me Sir. Please please please. Spank my ass Sir. I love it when you spank my ass. Please bring the paddle down on my ass Sir. Please please." She is still begging when he slaps the paddle against the backs of her thighs. She gasps and again buries her head in the blankets.

"I didn't tell you to stop. You beg until I tell you to stop."

Whimpering, Emma gasps and begs while he beats the backs of her thighs and ass cheeks, "Please Sir. Spank me harder. Please please. Spank me. Please."

Emma is crying and begging and Master stops for a moment, "If you love it so much why are you crying?"

"Please spank me Sir. I love to be spanked. Please please don't stop. Please Sir. My ass loves being on fire. Please Sir."

"I do love hearing you beg." Master unzips His pants and pulls His cock out. "Keep begging. You are such a dirty whore." He shoves His cock into her dry ass hole and she cries out.

"Oh. Please Sir. Spank me. Spank me with your thighs while you fuck me. Please. Oh God. Please."

He slams into her over and over, grabbing her by her hips, pulling her ass to meet his dick. "Please spank me Sir. Oh God. Please. Fuck. Please."

Master pushes in and out of her, pulls and pushes her to Him, keeping a rhythm. "You are such a dirty slut. Do you like that? Do you like my cock in your ass?"

"Oh please Sir. Spank me. Please." It's really just a litany now. Something to say while He fucks her. "Please please please" she begs and doesn't know what she is begging for. Begging Him to fuck her, begging Him to let her cum. She is just begging. He grabs her hips and slams deep inside her, a final time, cumming deep in her ass.

Keira scoots herself up on the bed and falls asleep, exhausted. When she wakes up the sun is low in the sky and the clock shows that it is after seven. Master has just walked into the room and is looking at her. "I'm hungry."

"What would you like for dinner Sir?" He laughs and just like that she remembers. "Oh God. I'm sorry. Please please spank me Sir. I'm sorry. Please spank me."

"I'm surprised you want to be spanked so badly. Your ass is already bright red. Must hurt like a bitch, but you know me. Happy to please."

He grabs the paddle and brings it down on her ass. He spanks her ass until she is crying as she begs. "This is getting old. Turn over and beg me to spank your tits."

Emma flips onto her back, wincing when her ass hits the blankets, and begs, "Please spank my tits Sir. Please." He watches her as he pulls the flogger out of its drawer. "Oh Sir. Please flog my tits. Please. I beg you."

"Pull your shirt up and take off your bra." She does as instructed and lies back on the bed.

"Please spank my tits Sir. Please. Just hit them with the flogger and make them match my ass. Please Sir." Master stands over her watching, smacking the flogger back and forth against His hand. "Please Sir. Please spank my tits. Please."

He watches her beg and teases with the flogger. Back and forth across His hand. "Please Sir. Please hit my tits. Please just smack them with the flogger. Please. Look how hard my nipples are waiting for you. Please Sir."

"No. You want it too bad. Go make dinner." Emma blinks, surprised and rises from the bed. In the kitchen she turns the radio on and pulls ingredients for teriyaki chicken from the fridge. She gets the chicken and the rice started and sings along with the radio as she starts on the vegetables.

Master comes around the corner into the kitchen as she is singing, "Bend over and grab your ankles. I swear I told you not to talk today unless you are begging me to spank you." She hadn't even thought about the singing. Singing along to the radio is just something she does.

Master grabs a wooden spoon out of the caddy and smacks her ass cheek with it, testing. He has never spanked her with a wooden spoon before and it stings but the hurt is mostly from the welts and redness already there. He smacks her other cheek with it and when He gets no response from her, raises His arm and brings it down on her ass with the full force of His arm. Emma screams and begs, "Ooooww. Please Sir. Please. I'm sorry. Please. Spank me please please."

He brings the spoon down over and over, full force, creating welts on top of the welts. "Hurts, doesn't it? I want to say it hurts me more than it hurts you but I don't think it does. You must like getting spanked to keep begging for it."

"Yes Sir. Please spank me. Please."

"No. I'm done. I'm hungry. Finish dinner and stop begging me to spank you."

Emma stands up slowly, her ass on fire and tears streaming down her cheeks. She just wants this day to be over. She's not even hungry anymore. The pain is making hunger impossible. She throws the vegetables in the skillet and finishes up the rest. Master has left the room and as Emma finishes dinner she contemplates ways to tell Him when it is done, deciding to just bring Him a plate.

She carries it in to where He is watching tv and sets it on the coffee table along with a Pepsi. "No. Let's eat at the table." She takes the plate and soda in to the dining table and then retrieves her own. When she gets to the table with her plate she looks at the hard, wooden chairs and, setting her plate down, settles gingerly onto one. She sits on the edge, back straight, wincing.

Master watches her, smiling. "Probably not going to beg me to spank you for a while are you?"

He is watching expectantly, waiting for an answer and Emma says, "Please Sir will you spank me?" He laughs and she looks down at her plate, uncomfortable.

Her ass is on fire sitting there. She wiggles around looking for a more comfortable way to sit but there isn't one. She knows she should just resign herself to being uncomfortable on the chair but can't seem to. Her body won't let her and she is wiggling almost constantly while she eats.

"Be still. Sit back in your chair and have a meal with me. You look like you're ready to run away at any moment."

Emma leans back in her chair. She doesn't want to scoot and half stands to settle herself gently. Her ass and thighs are in contact with the seat and she whimpers unintentionally. Master watches and seems satisfied when she is settled. "The chicken is really good. Did you do something different to it?"

"Sir, will you please spank me?" He looks at her and raises his eyebrows expectantly. "Please Sir. Please will you spank me?"

"Probably. Later. I just want to eat dinner right now."

They eat in silence for a few minutes and then Master says, "I've really enjoyed today. I'm going to remember this in case you call me 'ridiculous' things again. Have you enjoyed it? Do you like that your ass is on fire?"

"Spank me please Sir. Please please spank me."

"Oh. So you do like it. I thought so." They finish their meals and Emma clears the table and cleans the kitchen. When she is done she sits with Master, reading her book while He watches tv. She is curled up on the other end of the sofa from Him, in a weird little ball that leaves her ass hanging off the edge.

"Emma, remember the switch from yesterday? Did you like that? I kind of liked that. Made me feel a little like a caveman."

Emma looks up from her book scared to answer. "Sir, please spank me. I always love it when you spank me. Please."

"Yes, but did you love it when I spanked you with the switch?"

"Yes Sir. Please. I loved the switch. Please switch me again Sir. Please. I love the switch. I love the welts on my ass. Please Sir."

"Love making you happy Emma girl."

Master rises from the sofa and gets the switch from the corner. "Take off your shirt and lay flat on the couch."

"Yes Sir. Please spank me with the switch." Emma's voice is wobbly and she is scared as she lies back on the couch.

"Earlier you begged me to spank your tits and you wanted it so much. I didn't feel like making you happy but I'm feeling a bit more accommodating right now." Emma closes her eyes, waiting. She doesn't want to watch the switch come down on her breasts. Doesn't want Him to see her flinch in that second just before.

"Come on Emma. Beg me to switch your tits. You did it earlier. You wanted me to spank your tits so much then and you look so scared now."

With her eyes still closed Emma begs Him, "Please switch my breasts Sir. Please." She can feel her nipples harden while she begs. "Please Sir, I want you to hit my tits with the switch. Please just bring it down on them. Please Sir."

She hears the switch as it slices through the air and tenses her entire body. The soft tissue of her breasts immediately welts and she screams. "Please please I'm sorry. Please Sir."

"Please what?"

Crying Emma answers, "Please spank my tits Sir. Please."

Master accommodates and her breasts are completely welted in moments. He tosses the switch aside and "Lean over the edge of the couch. Put your ass in the air."

Master walks behind her, unzipping His pants as He goes. The couch rubs against her breasts and Master grabs the globes of her ass in His hands. Emma's body is on fire and she can't stop crying, gasping for breath.

Master pushes His cock into her wet pussy, not un-gently, and Emma sighs into the couch, "Oh God. Yes. Please." He fucks her steadily and then pounds His entire cock into her. His thighs pound against her ass and she is thrown between begging for the fucking and begging for it to stop.

"Please Sir. Please please. Oh God please." Master pulls out of her and comes to her head, shoving His cock in her mouth. She barely gets it all in when He grasps her head and shoves, hitting the back of her throat and cumming in one motion. She swallows convulsively, careful not to let any of His cum out of her mouth. Master lets His cock soften in her mouth and then pulls out slowly, letting Emma clean His dick.

"You ready for bed Emma?"

Emma answers carefully, "Please Sir will you spank me?"