Emmy's New Kinks Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he scrubbed his family's dried semen from me I kissed him. "You licked my ass with their cum in me!"

"I know," he said simply. "I know it's...weird...I just...when I'm horny I get all worked up and you're so damn sexy I just want to pleasure you!" He seemed embarrassed.

"Don't worry! I like it too!" I told him. I kissed him fiercely. "I don't want this to just be me going out and fucking and stuff! I mean, I like that, but I also want you involved! Like when you ate that tailor's cum out of me!"

He laughed at that and we kissed and made love standing in the shower. When we got out the straps and bench were gone and a note was left on the counter next to a box:

Nick,

We bought the whip, crop, and the electrical things for you two. Thanks for sharing Emmy with us, we've all really grown to love her! We're down at the beach, join us whenever you want. Love Mom&Dad

PS Andy says he is breaking up with her.

We laughed at the message and checked the box. I shivered knowing that Nick was going to get to use that stuff on me again! I found my panties and wrap and we headed to our cabin to change. He put on trunks, but convinced me I didn't need a suit. We headed to the beach and relaxed with his family.

I did sneak off with Mrs. Pyne to make sandwiches (and thank her by eating her pussy and ass to an orgasm), but other than that no more sex the rest of the trip. Nick, Mr. Pyne, and Andy were kind of disappointed to only get blow jobs (whenever they wanted), but my ass and pussy were sore and I was scared of hurting myself. Andy did manage to hook up with some other girls, and Nick and I listened from the lounge as I played with his cock. Andy did make me clean out the used pussies of a couple of the girls, much to everyone's delight.

It wasn't till I was sitting on the airplane on the flight back recovering from Andy fingering me to orgasm that the reality of the week hit me. I had just had fucked and sucked the entire family (plus three strangers) of my boyfriend. My boyfriend had a video of me at the spa as well as with each of his family members! I leaned over to him.

"Nick! What are you planning to do with all the photos and video?" I whispered urgently.

He smiled at me. "Hrm, well the video of you at the spa already has over one hundred thousand views. The bondage scene seems a little too extreme for most people so it's not doing as well. The others I didn't upload since they aren't so exciting without proof that it's my family."

Shit shit shit shit! My breathing was panicked and placed his hand over mine. "Ssshhh Emmy, it'll be fine." His hand moved down to my pussy and started working on me. As I got aroused again I calmed down, but I couldn't get over the feeling that this would somehow catch up with me. When we landed Nick drove while I sucked Andy off one last time. As I was leaving he slipped me his number, which Nick found hilarious, but he said he thought it best if the stuff with his family was a one time thing. When I got home I went straight to my computer and was shocked by the response!

I had messages from Jill and Amy as well as the people who ran the site! They wanted to set me up my own section and give me greater control. I would have to talk to Nick about that, but it seemed exciting. Amy loved the bondage stuff, and I quickly asked her for tips on where I could get some better quality restraints and such.

Jill was insisting that I come out to visit her as soon as I could. I was nervous. In the voicemail she left she was obviously drunk and masturbating and I could hear my moans of pleasure in the background. I decided I needed a day or two to myself to figure out how I felt and promptly went to sleep.

12