En Dag Tilbage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akbashev
akbashev
83 Followers

------------

I decided on losing my virginity before we went to Disney world the next day. After telling my parents that Ben was asleep, so that they would leave us alone, I sat down next to him and we agreed that night that it was time for our surprises for each other, I went to the bathroom and changed while Ben used the bedroom. I didn't want Ben to see me before I was completely changed; it all had to be a surprise. Mine was the lacy red see through bra, and the panties with a sexy delicate gold chain across the front. The entire outfit had set me back quite a lot of money but was worth it for Ben. I was almost finished, making myself smell nice and my hair in a bun so that with a drop of a pin, I could let it sexily fly free, and the strawberry lip-gloss sparkling invitingly on my lips. "Are you ready?" I heard Ben ask after his soft knock on the door.

"Just a moment." I replied, I looked in the mirror one last time to make sure I looked good, and I did. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and exhaled lightly as I left the bathroom a virgin for the last time. I saw Ben's expression as I walked out and paused next to the doorway, with one of my arms up against one side and the other lying limply next to my barely clothed body, I couldn't help but grin a little. A silk shirt, and boxers...green, my favorite color covered Ben's wondrous body.

Ben sat up on his knees and barely moved as I strolled across the room to him, both of us taking time to admire each other's outfits. He had made a good decision and I could barely wait to run my hands around his soft silk shirt, I'm sure he felt the same way about my clothes also, because the look he gave me...it was an expression of lust, passion, and awe. I climbed up onto the bed and Ben took me lightly into his arms, my skin rubbing against his silk shirt, making goose bumps rise on my skin. We sat close to one another, he had his arms around my body, trying to take off the bra that confined my already aching breasts, the sensual and romantic themes were enough to overwhelm both of us with pure desire. My hands were busy with the small buttons on his silk shirt, working my nimble fingers across them, releasing them one by one, I restrained myself from ripping it off of him right then with his hands running against my back, rubbing and kneading my warm soft skin through his slightly rough hands. It seemed that all of the waiting we had done was torture, we wouldn't be able to stop ourselves even if we tried. As soon as the soft fabric of my bra left my skin, he worked my nipples between his fingers, weighing each of my breasts between his palms then brushing his fingers against them lightly. He lowered his head and his lips found one of my nipples, he kissed it slowly, then began to lick it. I felt a shudder run through my body as he took it into his mouth and began to suck it.

I pulled off his shirt, his muscles and firm body drove me wild, sure, he never really worked out, but he hadn't gotten fat at all after all those years of being in bed at the hospital. I pulled the restraint from my hair, letting it brush my shoulders, bent forward, biting his nipples lightly as he had done mine, a smile crossed his face and then I let my body fall to the back of the bed, my legs up high, pulled off my panties, dropping them to the ground, Ben did the same. Now that both of us were completely naked, I smiled when Ben asked if I wanted the lights on or off, I chose on so that I could see every corner and crevice of Ben's body and he could see mine.

Ben went first, I thought he was going to put his finger in my pussy again but as he bent his head down, I knew he was going to do something different. He had planned something different to try too; little did he know that we would both be losing our virginity to one another. I gasped as I felt his warm tongue slide against the side of my pussy lips, it was like a hot wet finger that knew every place that could drive me wild.

He continued over them and tasted the salty-sweet dampness of my pussy. My breath stopped as soon as I felt his darting tongue around my inner pinkness. He flicked his tongue again over my sensitive little nub. I felt my back arch, thrusting my hips toward his face, trying to get his tongue all the way inside. This was the first time I had ever felt a guy lick my pussy this way, it was heaven and something that was completely different. I was amazed at the feel of his tongue on my pussy, and the smell of my juices that he eagerly lapped at.

"Ohhhhh god yessss Beeeennnnn!" I moaned down at him. "Ohhhhh, lick meeee!"

Knowing that I was getting pleasure, he increased his licking, he licked every spot he could, every inch, every crevice. I didn't want to miss an ounce of the satisfaction he was giving to me at that very moment. "Ohhhh, lick iiiittttt godddd!" I said loudly. "Ahhhhh!"

He kept licking my wet pussy as fast and as hard as he could, stopping every once and a while to suck on my clit. I could barely feel his body next to mine, he moved his hands up and down to the bottom of my back, holding me tighter to his face, smearing my juices all over it.

"Ohhh god, I'm going to cummmm!" I groaned deeply. "Lick me hardeeerrr!"

He drove his tongue as deep as he could, his hands clenched at my back and my legs pressed against his cheeks.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!" I panted out as I felt a rush of hot juices flow against my thighs and the light fabric of Ben's silk shirt underneath me. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

I felt spasms as they rocked my body; but he clung to me with both of his hands and my legs held tight around his face as I came against his incredible licking tongue. "Oh oh oh...oh..." I calmed down from my orgasm and stopped panting, I smiled at him and lay down on his chest, my breasts against his stomach. "Oh, my god." I whispered. "That's the hardest I've ever cum." I told him with a smile.

"That's goof." Ben had gotten a cramp, all in the name of licking me to orgasm, if he was that committed to my pleasure, I felt I should reciprocate just as strongly.

"I...I want you... to be...my first." I gasped. Ben looked at me and asked if I was sure, "Yes, I love everything about you and I want you to be my first." I replied as I sat up, breathlessly. Ben was already hard, not expecting me to ask such a request, but he told me he was ready if I was. I leaned off over the side of the bed and retrieved a condom, it wasn't that I didn't trust him but I didn't want to get pregnant my first time.

Ben didn't complain though as he quickly tore the wrapper open and put it on. I watched with a little drool in my mouth, I wanted to suck on it but I also wanted it inside of me at the same time. I got up on my knees, straddling him, letting his hard dick rest against my still wet and hot pussy lips, teasing it, making it pulse with energy and urgency. I lined it up with the entrance to my pussy, my heart beating so hard and fast, I was surprised that it hadn't burst from my chest already. I could feel his dick pulse wildly as it touched the outside; waiting for the warm soft opening that would soon be encircling it.

We both let out a ragged gasp as we felt each other entering one another's forbidden places. I went slowly, not knowing what kind of pain I was about to experience, but as I went down farther, I felt very little, no blood, no extreme pain, only a little from my pussy stretching for the first time. "Ooooohhhhh." I cooed as I felt his thighs against mine. Ben seemed to be in the same state as me and muttered a few low incomprehensible words.

A mysterious force flooded my body, making it seem like I had raging hot fever that pulsed with every breath I took, I could feel his heartbeat matching mine again and for that moment, we were one, joined at the bottom of our bodies, but still one. I pulled my body up slowly, letting his dick slide from my hot hole, then letting my body fall limply again, his dick filling me. Ben put his hands on my legs, helping me by lifting my body again, only to let it fall down once more. We went slowly, both enjoying each other's bodies' ability to give one another such evidential gratification.

When Ben matched my body's movements, I almost didn't have to do anything at all to feel him, Ben sat up and kissed me, letting his mouth wander as my body thrust up and down on top of him, his kisses spreading from my lips all the way to my forehead, and then down to the bottom of my neck. I gasped in astonishment as he picked up his thrusts, knocking me slightly askew from the movement and rhythm of both of our bodies. I fell back onto the bed and Ben pulled out of me, only to pull me back closer to him on my back, and then our bodies rejoining as one.

With Ben on top of me now, it was much easier than before, his hands could play with my breasts as he thrust in and out of me, and his kisses were a little more accurate, hitting my mouth once in a while, and my head moving side to side with his strokes. "Uh! Uh! Uh! Uuuhhhhh!" the only sounds made by us as our skin made soft slapping noises, a wet squish would punctuate our hearing now and then, making us smile at one another. I had been right about Ben being gentle, the pain was gone so quickly, I had already forgotten it, and now the ache from the burning desire was all the discomfort we had. Ben's hot breath on my neck made me want to go faster and he got the clue as I thrust my hips up and down against him, bringing faster and harder pushes from my hot lover.

"Uh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ugghhhhhh!" I could feel Ben's saliva on my shoulder, dripping down deliciously as if was fresh hot cum. I thought it was strange afterwards on how we humans lose almost all function and control of our bodies during sex. Saliva, fluids, and words exchanged between lovers, all are done in the moment, not before or afterwards. "Ahhhhh!" I could feel Ben stiffen and then a warm liquid against the inside of me, hotter than our body's temperature, then it began to melt into me, spreading warmth that went from my head down to my toes.

With a wet squish from me, Ben pulled away, a large smile on his face and the soiled condom hanging limply from his dick. "Oh my god...thank you." Ben said in almost a whisper as he lay down next to me. We fell asleep together in each other's arms, happy that we had achieved the sexual frenzy and uniqueness that we had wanted.

---------------

"Hold on! We're coming!" I shouted back at my parents on the other side of the door, we kissed quickly and ran outside, our parents not looking at us twice as we followed behind them. We went down to the lobby, got into the hotel taxi that would take us to Disney world, and wondered what it was going to be like. As soon as we got out, we realized just how popular Disney world really was, a line stretched for three full blocks, all filled with families, trying to get their spots before anyone else. I wondered for a moment why we had not stopped at the back of the line, but knew why when I saw the woman from the make a wish foundation running towards us. The taxi stopped at the entrance, we were handed make a wish foundation shirts, and a couple of VIP badges, which we would have to use at all times. We were ushered through the lines of people, I could feel their stares and jealousy of us being able to skip everything and getting in before anyone besides the 'civilians.'

"Come on, hurry, the park will be open soon!" The woman from the make a wish foundation led us hurriedly past the entrance gate, the waist high metal door clanging loudly behind us. "Ah, yes, there they are!" The woman said and pointed to a small gathering of Disney characters, there was Daffy Duck, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, and a small Tweety, who looked as if he was smoking the last of a cigarette, when he saw us he pitched it to the ground quickly and ground it out with the costume's big yellow foot. "All right, you have the sign?" One of them held up an old cardboard sign, bent and tattered at the edges, I couldn't see what it said yet, until Ben was pulled from us and set in front of the group.

"Get well soon!" I was truly disgusted at that moment; didn't they know he was going to die? The woman didn't seem to care when she ran in front of the group, holding a camera between her hands.

"All right, now give me a big smile!" She put the camera up to her eye and just as she was about to take the photo, the Goofy character grabbed Ben and held him tightly, Ben smiled nervously and fidgeted a little in an effort to get away from it's grasp before she took the picture. After a couple of pictures, Ben was let go and he immediately came back to me, shaking his head.

"How was it?" I asked as we started walking away.

"Ah, not so bad...besides, I think Goofy had boobs." Ben smiled and laughed a little, from then on, we were able to enjoy the rest of the day there, we got permission to separate from our parents and have fun together, but it wasn't without it's rules. If Ben was having any sort of trouble I was to call my father with my mother's cell phone, which she reluctantly gave me as we hopped away to enjoy ourselves.

The first place we went was Tomorrow Land, playing a couple of computer games together, but as it began to fill up with the hundreds of people that were there, we decided to leave. We ended up waiting in line for about an hour for Splash Mountain. When we finally reached the front, the guy running it looked at us like we were either stupid or crazy. "You do know that since you have VIP badges you can be first in line for any ride?" We laughed and said we wanted to full experience of Disney world, waiting in long lines for hours for such a menial ride. It was great though, it started out innocently enough, a slow ride through a man made tunnel and then, right after we had snuggled together, we could see that it was climbing higher and higher by the moment, when it reached the top, we could see the entire Disney world park and city surrounding it, just for a split moment...then we dropped like a stone towards a deep pool of water! The rush was something I would compare to losing my virginity to Ben the night before, the water splashed us and we were soaked from head to toe, it was lucky I was wearing a bra, because if I hadn't, I would've revealed more than I had wished to.

---------------

"Can I taste some?" Ben asked me as I pinched off a piece of cotton candy for him. We were absolutely exhausted; we had gone on at least twelve rides before noon, meandering our way ahead of all of the people without VIP badges, and riding every ride at least twice. We even went backstage after one of the shows for a band named, "Take three." They were very nice to us and joked that if they were younger, they would've gone out with Ben. He smiled and told them that he was taken, as he embraced me close to him. They all giggled, not knowing our little blood secret, they posed for pictures with the both of us and then we had to go, there was still a lot more of Disney world we hadn't seen.

We now sat on the bench, eating our lunch of nachos and cotton candy. Ben had his head in my lap while I stroked my fingers through his hair. No one seemed to look at us twice, not knowing we were brother and sister, like we were two totally normal people in the world, a couple of teenage sweethearts, nothing spectacular. I fed him a little piece of cotton candy into his mouth and then he tried to feed me a nacho, but the liquid cheese dripped off onto his eye, making him sit up and groan in embarrassment. I wiped the cheese from his eye, and licked it from the tip of my finger, bringing a large smile from Ben.

We finished up quickly and set out again, inspecting rides to see which one was worth our short time. We of course rode the teacup ride, and I almost threw up in the process; Ben spun the teacup faster and faster by the little wheel in the middle, my hair slapping my face and everything around me a blur, when the ride finally slowed, I had a hard time standing up straight, the world was still spinning. Ben held me though and led me to another less dizzying ride.

Ben and I fooled around a bit in Mr. Toad's wild ride, kissing and rubbing against each other as the little car we were in jerked unpredictably and swayed and crashed through wooden doors. Then it was off to the Tower of Terror for more playing with each other. My giggles didn't attract any attention since we were in the back and a group of children in front of us were talking animatedly to each other, wondering when the little room we were in would fall as if it were a broken elevator. Ben kissed me with tongue just before we fell, my hands still clasped around his head, squeezing his ears to the side of his head as hard as I could from fright, but Ben said nothing, only a sly smile, which I saw when we got out.

We walked around in relaxation the rest of the day, having gone through almost half of the rides on the entire property of Disney world, exhausted from moving all day long, and just wanting for the day to end. We got a bench in front of the Cinderella castle for the evening firework show early and lay next to one another, lazily, my head on his shoulder. When complete darkness came, the fireworks whooshed up into the dark blue and charcoal gray sky, I could see Ben's face blazing with happiness, smiles all around us, and plenty of "Ooh's and Ahh's" from both of us. The feeling came back weakly, the electricity, the love I had for him, the desire. We kissed as the fireworks bathed our bodies and faces in bright colors of orange, green, red, and blue, our tongues intertwining with each other's, playing to see who could win the sexy duel.

"Hey, you guys!" Hearing someone familiar made us break apart immediately, it was our parents, I wondered in nervousness if they had seen our intimate kiss, but the way they acted they hadn't. "You guys are impossible to find! Scoot over." Ben and I slid over to the far side of the bench, letting our parents sit next to us.

"Have fun?" I asked as I looked at my mother. She nodded and then we told them all the rides we had gone on, they had done less than we had, only about a third of what we did. "God! I'm so tired! Ben was running me all over the park all day long!" I said as I yawned. "Sometimes...I just don't believe that he has that problem." I chose the word 'that problem' so that it wouldn't ruin the great day we all had, hearing someone talk about someone who is so close to them is really dying would bring our emotions down faster than the Tower of Terror.

---------------

The ride back to the hotel was quiet; my head lay on Ben's shoulder, as his did. My parents seemed to accept it as sheer exhaustion and in some cases it was, the other part was actual love, feeling his skin against mine, his smell comforting any fears I had, and just being with him at this special time. We sleepily dragged ourselves back to our rooms, falling asleep in each other's arms after we had locked the doors securely from any of our parents prying eyes.

---------------

"So, what do you want to do today?" Ben asked as he lay on our 'love-making' bed, we only used one bed for intimacy and the other was for sleeping, so that it wouldn't arouse suspicions if our parents saw, the sheets most untidy on both of them, looking well slept in. He watched me towel off my nude body after our luxurious bath with one another, he washed my hair and I washed his, letting both of our fingers massage and play with the bubbles, he would try to cover my nipples with a little amount of bubbles and then I would try to cover his. Of course, bubbles aren't like glue and they promptly slipped off into the water, exposing my pink soft nipples to his gaze.

"I don't know...what haven't we done?" he asked as he reached over to the night table and took a tour guide from inside one of the drawers. "Hmmm, don't know, been to Disney world...not much in the hotel, unless you want to go swimming?" I shook my head, not enough concealment in case we wanted to be closer together.

akbashev
akbashev
83 Followers