Encomium/Gangster Fairy Tale 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You all right, ma?" he teased, smiling, but his voice was deep, dark, husky and so sexy, causing her to shiver lightly.

"Yep. Just a bit cold."

"Me too," he lied, to explain his shivers. "And I am kind of drunk."

"Me too, hon. Me too."

His arm tightened around her, and she leaned her soft body heavily into his as they walked out.

They made it to her car. She could not drive in her state and neither could he. She called two taxis. They leaned against her truck, their arms touching.

"Thanks Karen, for being there for me. I appreciate, ma.." he said softly.

"My pleasure daddy." She purred.

They looked at each other, their eyes shining in the pale light. It was like time stood still.

His heart nearly jumped into his mouth as he decided to do what his body and soul wanted. It was such a powerful urge, he just could not resist it. He slid his arm back around her waist and she sighed. He pulled gently and she came into his arms.

Karen hoped she hadn't made it seem to fast, for she was having to fight a strong impulse to jump on him.

"I am drunk!" she chuckled softly, as if to excuse herself as she molded her soft, mature body into his and started stroking his powerful chest, exploring him under the shirt.

"Me too, Karen I am so drunk I don't even know what the fuck I am doing."

"Yes. Me too..." she said eagerly.

The black man slid both arms around her, leaning back in her car. They tightened around her, strong, powerful, yet warm arms. Then his big hands were stroking and sliding up and down her back, making her shiver. She pressed into him, softly grinding her breasts into his hard chest, as her hands ran up and down his upper arms. One big hand cupped her round ass softly and caressed her tenderly, exploring her.

"You have such a gorgeous ass, Karen. I have been fantasizing of that ass and thongs since the day I first saw you..."

"You are naughty. I am too old for you. We should find you something young and pretty."

"How about mature, hot, beautiful and adorable."

"Flatterer ... Mmmmm!" she slid her hands under his shorts sleeves as both his hands now cupped her cheeks and started squeezing. Karen gasped softly and burrowed her face into his powerful neck. He was causing her hips to roll around softly, brushing her crotch into a thick, hot bundle under his pants. Karen felt herself go woozy. She parted her legs and pressed her thighs into his, feeling his thick bundle lodge between her thighs, pressing into her sizzling, excited, itchy pussy.

William groaned softly and pulled her into his hard meat, grinding into her, finding the rhythm of her rolling hips and joining it. Her fingers dug into the flesh of his arms and he felt her go all soft. Then she was kissing his neck, tentatively, softly, nibbling a bit, licking a bit. He smiled. She wanted him, just as much as he wanted her. He was relieved. He had been so scared of really going for it, and risking offending her, or putting her in an embarrassing situation.

Karen caught herself, even as the taste of his skin and his manly smell, touched up lightly by his rich deodorant, drove her mad with lust. She looked into his eyes and rasped.

"We shouldn't be doing this..." even as her ass cheeks rolled and clenched in his big, powerful hands.

"I know..."

He leaned towards her and stopped, just a half inch from her lips. She sighed, parted her lips and came to meet him. Their lips met in a soft, gentle kiss. Her soft tongue licked and traced his lips as his tongue did the same to her. Then, lower lips joined, their gazed into each other's hissing eyes as their tongues twirled around each other. They shivered, gasping hot breath at each other. Then Karen retreated, pulling his tongue after hers, into her mouth. It was like a trap. The moment her was in her mouth, the mature white woman moaned and clamped her hungry, sucking lips around him. Then she was moaning away and devouring his tongue hungrily. He shoved his thick, hot wet tongue deep inside and started exploring her as she sucked and chewed it ravenously.

William pushed her onto the car and grabbed one leg to pull it up. Then he was grinding his cock into her cunt, pulling up her dress and grabbing her ass and squeezing. He didn't notice when she pushed his shirt up and wrapped an arm around him, to shove a hand under his pants and grab his ass as the other went straight for his chest, to grab and squeeze his young hard flesh feverishly. They dry humped and kissed passionately, like horny, frenzied beasts. He pushed his cock hard against her squelchy cunt and she threw her head back against the truck and moaned sharply, her body shuddering. Then she dove back at his tongue. William thought. "Fuck it and grabbed both her legs, raising them, holding her up against the car. He cupped both her cheeks and she wrapped her strong, long legs around him as she ground lustily against his cock into him.

She didn't care that she was in an open place with her parole, and he had her dress around her hips and he was holding her ass in his hands and grinding his cock into her. Some guy could just call the cops and this would make a scandal. She would get in shit. And some vindictive journalist might even put out the story. Hell, she could even lose her job as PO.

But Karen didn't care. She was in the throes of an all encompassing, overwhelming, searing hot lust. For a second, she felt a strong urge to rip his pants open, grab his cock, just pull her thong to the side and take him deep inside her hole. She wanted to fuck him right there and then.

She didn't do it though. But the thought had her going wild and she grabbed the back of his neck and yanked his face to hers, kissing him madly as she ground her cunt feverishly into his cock.

Her orgasm took them both by surprise. Suddenly, Karen was throwing her head back and banging herself against the car as her pussy and her head exploded. He grabbed her ass even tighter and ground his cock against her palpitating, wet, hot cunt and then his balls simply exploded, causing him to jerk and spasm as he came in his pants.

"Oh fuck!" he rasped into her lips. She purred and sucked his tongue in.

The hooting of a car ripped them back to life. They chuckled and Karen lowered her feet to the ground and leaned back, rasping and trembling.

"I wanna come home with you..." he rasped.

"I wanna take you home too, honey. I do. But you know we shouldn't."

"Fuck that."

"No. Please, don't torture me. I really want you honey..." she kissed him passionately. "I really do. But listen, lets get this parole shit finished. Then we will see. If you still want my old, divorced ass, talk to me then. I ain't going nowhere."

"All right. Give me your panties."

"What!"

"The thongs baby..." he surprised her as she sank on a knee and reached under her dress to hook his thumbs into the waistband of her thongs. He started pulling them down. They were so wet the remained stuck to her sticky, dripping cunt for a short second and then tore off her skin like they had been glued to her. She squealed and giggled as she tried to stop him, but he had them off in a second. She shivered as she felt the cool air on her steamy pussy.

"Give them back! You gangster. Gimme my panties back!" she wailed playfully. "I will tell the cops that this black man stole my panties."

"I have been wanting your panties since the day I first saw that ass and thongs."

"I am too old for you William."

"Maybe you right. Lemme see if that pussy taste old."

"No!" she gasped as he grabbed her hips, pushed her against the car, forced her thighs apart and then his head disappeared under her dress. Then she felt his hot mouth on her pussy. He held her hips in his big hands and she felt his thick, wet tongue swipe her lightly, all the way from the bottom of her puffed up, sticky, dripping slit to her itchy clit.

"AH hhhhhh! Stop it Will! Please!" she moaned hoarsely, like she did not mean it at all.

"Mmmm. You taste so good baby!" he heard him rasp.

Then he went for her vulva. She kept the sides and lips shaved and so his soft mouth met her soft, smooth skin. She shuddered as he engulfed one side of her pussy and suckled on it gently, lightly grazing it with his teeth, causing her hips to spasm. He smeared his soft, wet lips into her flesh and she heard them smacking wetly. He teased her, lapping her and sucking her soft flesh, inching closer to her itching slit. She started to shudder in anticipation, when his mouth finally got right where she wanted it, on her pussy. But he skipped over her pussy mouth and ate the other side of the vulva, sucking, nibbling and slurping.

She wanted to stop him. Someone might see and call the cops. And it wasn't right. But she felt as if mesmerized and drugged with joy and pleasure.

He was good. She loved what his mouth was doing to her, driving her insane, making her shudder and open her thighs wider.

William made her gasp sharply as his mouth suddenly seemed to slap wetly into her cunt. He engulfed her entire pussy and kissed it loudly, wetly. She hissed like a snake and dug her digits into his scalp, shaking and bouncing on her feet like she had ants with sharp teeth in her pants and shoes.

"Ohhh!" he groaned and she felt him give her pussy soft, deep, wet kisses like a mouth.

Fittingly, his thick tongue was worked into her hole and her hungry tunnel sucked it in. He probed around her wet, sticky, opening, rolling his his tongue around, making her pussy sizzle. She hissed and gasped and then slapped her hands around his head.

His kiss was so hungry and yet so tender. She started stroking his head affectionately as she arched her back and tilted her pelvis so she could better feed him her overjoyed pussy. He worked his tongue deeper and deeper into her hole, pausing to suck and slurp loudly and swallow, groaning with relish. She was so wet she could feel copious juices pouring down her excited tunnel, into his hungry mouth, making him groan deeply swallow her. She felt so exhilarated, feeding him the juices of her womanhood.

"Oh fuck William. I am loving it baby..." she pulled her dress off his face and held it up with her left as she held the back of his head with her right.

She loved it; it was such an arousing sight. The park was lit by soft fluorescent lights. His face looked pitch black, between her thighs that were milky pale in the light. The whites of his eyes were shining. His head was rolling and bobbing, his face was moving between her thighs, and sometimes she caught the light gleaming off his lower face, which was all shiny from her juices. It was so sexy.

"Spread your pussy for me Karen. Spread it and feed me honey..." he rasped.

From the edge of her vision, she saw a cab pull up a few cars away. It was on the other side of her truck, so she didn't panic.

"The cab is here."

"Then lemme finish you off fast. I'm gonna make that pussy cum. Spread it and feed me... Shit that pussy looks so white! Want me to eat up this white pussy!"

"Yes, eat it up. Devour my fucking cunt! Get it!" Karen was surprised by the dirty words that she hissed sharply.

"mmmm! Ohhh!"

Karen rasped and pulled her dress up to right under her breasts. She trapped it between her back and car, then she reached down and spread her pussy with her right hand, parting her lips wide, as her left cupped the back of his head and pulled him into her itchy, expectant cunt. Her thighs parted wider and her hips started rolling. She stroked his scalp. He started bobbing his head, fucking her fuck hole with his long, thick, hot, slippery tongue.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" she groaned deep in her chest, now fucking his tongue to the rhythm of his bobs, winding sensuously. "You should stop it Will. Ahhh. Yessssss! Sssssssss! Ah!!!! Sssssssss!"

He bore deeper and deeper into the dripping, soft, sticky, fleshy folds her cunt, bobbing and slurping feverishly and she started rolling her hips and humping his tongue, lips and chin and rubbing her itchy clit into his big, soft nose. It was so incensing.

She heard him groan deeply and he smeared his lips into her engorged vagina, and started chewing and munching away softly, and stroking the lips and mouth of her pussy with his tongue. Karen jerked sporadically and threw her head back on the car.

The driver climbed out of the cab. He was on the other side to her truck, so he could see her head, but not William, or what he was doing to her pussy. Then she felt the young man work two digits into her pussy. He started licking around her clit in circles as he finger fucked her in a smooth rhythm, twisting and rolling his digits inside her hole and it was so incensing.

"Excuse me ma'am. You called a cab?" the driver's voice split the night. Karen jumped and looked at him. He was watching her, about three car lengths away.

"Yes. I will just be a second. I am cuming soon..." she said in a soft yell... "Just keep the meter running."

"Then cum bitch! DO it now!" she heard William him chuckle from between her thighs.

Then he snaked his tongue around her bursting clit.

"Fuck!!!" she groaned and grabbed his head in both hands. "Yesssss!!! Lick my clit Will. Lick my fucking clit!" she hissed angrily.

William lapped her clit fast, his wet tongue making clicking sounds as he pumped and twisted his digits away. Karen leaned back against the car, hooked her hands behind the back of his head and pulled him hard against her clit.

"Catch it between your lips and suck as hard as you can. Suck it off me!" she growled in a frenzied whisper.

He wrapped his lush, soft lips around her clit and sucked it hard, flicking it vigorously with the tip of his tongue. Meanwhile he hooked his digits and started rubbing the hardened, rough spot on the roof of her pussy. He heard her breath in deeply, loudly, and hold it in as her body went all tense. Then she exhaled, went all soft, only to breath in again suddenly, and tense up all over again.

She did it five times, then she just remained stiff, groaning through her clenched teeth.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! I'm cuming baby. All over your fucking face!!!! I'm gonna drench that handsome face... I'm gonna... Ahhhhh!!!!! Ssssssss! AH!!!!!"

The intensity with which she came shocked her. She was suddenly just shuddering and jerking, cuming so hard she felt sharp pangs, almost like pain in her tense belly muscles. But her pussy was popping and contracting around her tongue, as fireworks exploded, starting in her hole and clit. She threw herself back against the car and writhes and shuddered.

It finally took all her effort to push him away for he seemed like he would have just eaten her pussy for ages. She staggered off and made her way to the cab without a word.

Chapter 13

On her way home, Karen did her best to try and feel guilty about what she had let happen between herself and her parole. But all she felt was joy, and happiness, and hope. She knew William was not just physically attracted to her. She had seen the affection and tenderness in his eyes. And she knew she wanted more than just sex with him. But she definitely wanted sex. In a big way.

When she got to her house, she did not even think of her ex husband. She poured herself a glass of wine and walked to her bedroom. She reached under her pillow for her dildo and giggled as she remembered the embarrassing moment when William had found it. She switched on the glass dildo and it started purring.

Karen was feeling wild and raunchy. William had that effect on her. She had been with her ex husband for five years before she got the courage to tell him that she loved her clit rubbed hard and sucked hard, but she had told William that immediately. And she had never been one to dirty talk during sex before. And they had never made out in an open place, she and Bryce. But she had not felt any shame, before or afterwards.

All she felt was arousal. Karen sat on the edge of her bed, one foot on the floor, the other on the bed, knee raised. She pulled her dress up around her waist and giggled softly as she saw her bared pussy. It was wet and puffed up. She pushed her hips out so that her pussy was facing the mirror directly. Then she brought the dildo to her mouth and sucked it, tasting her pussy juices from her lasts session. She started imagining sucking off William's big cock that she had felt in his pants. The idea of holding his black cock in her pale palms and worshiping it with her hands and mouth thrilled her so.

Back in her bad girl days, she had impressed her tricks and lovers with her hand job and cock sucking skills. She had never done a black man though. And the thought made her curious, and aroused.

She slowly fed the slick dildo in and started rolling it around her pussy mouth.

Karen gazed at her reflection, getting so horny from watching herself fuck herself. She soon had her dress pulled off her tits and was tweaking and pulling and squeezing them as she rolled her hips and fucked her pussy.

She started fantasizing of fucking William, that it was his cock churning away in her pussy.

The orgasm was as hard as it was shattering.

Karen fell back and stiffened, burying the dildo up in her hole. She held her breath in, face twisted in a grimace, her hips rocked by sharp spasms that would come suddenly, in twos and threes, and force a deep, animal groan from her clenched throat.

Finally, she exhaled and went all soft. She pulled the dildo out of her pussy and brought it to her mouth. Then she sucked it slowly, moaning and relishing the taste of her pussy, as she gazed in the mirror.

Chapter 14

William's taxi arrived. For a second, William thought of driving after her; he was pretty sure if he turned up at her house, she would not send him away. For he was pretty sure she wanted to fuck him, just as much as he wanted to fuck her. His nostrils were filled with the scent of her pussy and he kept licking his lips and cheeks even chin, just to get another taste. And his cock was rock hard.

But he didn't go after her. He did not want to force himself upon her. And he did not want to make her do anything she did not want.

William arrived home in an agitated state of arousal. He knew he would be needing the tissues and the oil that night.

Chapter 15

William was in college two days later when when Karen called him at college, sounding very scared. He immediately drove over to her place after class. She told him Bryce had popped around in the night, drunk as hell and he was calling her a nigger whore.


"For the first time since this thing started, I was really scared," she whispered, holding on tightly to him as they sat on her living room couch. She was mortally scared.

"Calm down. What did he do?"

"He was high out of his mind, and reeking of liquor. And he was so bitter and so filled with hate. He was saying that I sent some black guy to threaten him, but he was no pushover. Said if I didn't sell the house and give him his half of it by the end of the month I was dead. And then he showed me a gun. Said I was lucky he had a soft spot for me or I would be dead. But don't push him. Can you believe?"

"Why didn't you call the cops?"

"He was high. And I am sure the gun Isn't licensed. He has two suspended sentences. One more and he is going to jail." Then she started sobbing. "Then he smashed some furniture, My grand ma's porcelain..." she sobbed. "He knew I valued it. How could he?"

he stroked her shoulder as she sobbed. When she calmed down, he asked her,

"SO, he comes in here with a gun, threatening to kill you, and you wont call the cops."

"if he does it again, I will have to. This is getting scary."

"Maybe next time he comes again, he will be here to kill you. Or he might send someone else.

"No. He was just high. He was bluffing. I mean, if he does it again though, I promise you Will, I will call the cops."