Encomium/Gangster Fairy Tale 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William nodded like he agreed. But he didn't He knew that some nasty guys were after Bryce, and he was to dumb to skip town so he needed Karen's money. The man Karen had married might not have whacked her or sent someone else to do it, but a bitter, drugged loser might. People had funny ideas and they felt like they were invincible, when on drugs. He knew from experience.

"All right, Karen, I am going to stay with you until the end of the month. Maybe if if he comes around and sees me, he might back off."

"I Don't want anything to happen here. I and you could get into some deep shit."

"Nothing will happen Karen Your ex is a former white collar guy, I am an ex gangster, a black one. Do you think your husband would be stupid enough to start some shit?"

"No, but..."

"All right, I promise I wont harm him. All right?"

"Please promise." he nodded. Then she hugged him tightly. "I am so glad you will be here, Will. We have to keep it a secret though."

"All right."

"And promise we wont sleep with each other."

"I wont do anything you Don't want me to."

"Even if I want you to, promise you wont. AT least until your parole is over."

"All right. I promise. Lemme go pick up some stuff. I love you..." he said softly, kissed her lips lightly and was gone before she could say anything.

Chapter 16

The words that had slipped out of his mouth had surprised William. Not because of their meaning, for he had known since the night of their kiss that he loved. What had surprised him was the force with which they had forced themselves out of his mouth.

William had lied when he promised that he would not fuck her even if she wanted it. Was he a fool or what? If she kept her distance, he might have to wait for her to fall into a deep sleep, so he could catch a fast wank. But if she put it on him, like let him eat her tasty pussy again, she would get it.

But that was not the only lie he had told her.

If Bryce came around toting a gun, he would not refrain from harming him, not one bit. Karen was too weak and too good to call the cops on Bryce, so it would have to be handled differently.

He wasn't planning on murdering Bryce, but if it was either his life or Karen's, or Bryce's, the choice was easy. He would just have to make sure that Karen realized that her ex loving husband, Bryce was beyond redemption. That was a lot to ask from a woman who made it her life's mission to help the baddest, meanest black ass gangsters of his city. rather Bryce

William made some calls. He would be needing some things.

Chapter 17

Big Mo smiled in his car as he finished talking to Big D. It seemed like someone was planning for war. The things William had asked Big D to get were the tools of someone planning a murder.

Mo smiled. He would soon have William under his full control, and Karen could stop her anti gang projects in the Hood. And she could start helping rehabilitate paroles back into gang life, like so many of them were doing already, either due to cash or black mail.

Big Mo felt good.

Chapter 18

In another part of town, Bryce had just gotten off the phone with one of the bad guys. He had been told he would be killed slowly, having limb after limb cut off.

Had he had money on him, he would have skipped town. But he did not even have enough cash for five hundred kilometers.

In his drugged, warped state of mind, he felt bitter at Karen, so bitter. For everythinng.

"I gave her a fair chance, didn't I? But she spurned my offer," he reasoned with himself.

he regretted that he was so broke he couldn't even ask someone else to do it. He had projected hatred on her, for always trying to play cool and calm, annoying him with her better than thou attitude, when it was all her fault, messing up his life. He was sure now the marriage had never been a good idea. She had stifled him, robbed him of his life. And failed to even give him kids that might have added any meaning to his life now. But now, he had a new reason to hate her. She was a nigger whore! Sending her nigger boyfriend around to rough him up. Sleeping with a nigger in his bed. Damn it, he had been blind all these years, due to love and trust. She had been fucking around and laughing at him behind his back. With her niggers. Those thugs and gangsters, criminals, filth. But now he would pay her back. And her nigger boyfriend would come in handy as well. He was sure nobody knew about them. She would get in shit, if it came out she was fucking with her gangster paroles. And that guy that had roughed him up had had gangster written all over him.

Bryce had been so scared then he had almost given up all hope of getting Karen's money. Then the talk of chopping limbs started and he knew he would rather keep all his limbs and have lots of money, than be buried with missing limbs, in two weeks.

He went over his plan again. It had to look like an accident. White female PO, taking drugs with gangster lover... Get into an argument, both drugged out of their minds. Bam!

Of course, everybody is shocked. Then he comes forwards as ex husband, and tells of ex wife's double life, the reason for their divorce... She was just lured, by the drugs and sex I guess. I mean, when I came home unexpected and walked into an orgy. Her and five gangsters, black men, I mean, that was the point to get out. She had just lost all sense of reality. But she was a good woman. I forgive her and I miss her."

Bryce was touched by his interview, before cameras, in the one statement he would give. It was like a 3d motion picture, he saw it in his eyes. In hid drugged up state of mind, he was certain of success.