Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she pushed the kitchen door open, she was stunned to see him at the stove, dressed in shorts and a casual shirt, cooking bacon—and looking like he's done it for years! He glanced at her with a surprised look on his face as she approached him; she wrapped her arms around his waist and looked up at him as she asked him why he was looking at her that way. He told her she looked very young dressed like that and with her hair pulled back. She smiled wryly and then asked him if there was anything she could do to help. He told her to look in the fridge and get some eggs out and make them ready for scrambling when he was through with the bacon. So she did that, and then toasted some bread and poured them some coffee while he cooked the eggs.

They sat to eat at a small table in the kitchen area, and smiled at each other as if they did this every morning and started to eat heartily, as they were both very hungry. As they were finishing breakfast, she asked him if there was a washing machine and dryer in his friend's house, and he said yes and asked her why. She laughed softly and said that they should wash all the towels, sheets and blankets that they had "messed up" since they came to his friend's house!

He told her he had already thought about that, and most of their towels and blankets were already being washed, but they needed to pull the sheets off the master bed and wash them as well. When they finished breakfast, she helped him clean up the kitchen, washing all the dishes they had used from lunch yesterday, dinner last night and breakfast this morning, while he dried them and put them away, since he knew where they belonged. She finished in the kitchen, wiping off the stove and all the countertops with a hot, soapy rag to clean off all the grease from the bacon while he went to get the sheets off the master bed.

When she was done, she went upstairs to brush her teeth and helped him re-make the master bed with clean sheets; then she was afraid they were going to have to wash the bedspread as well when she made the mistake of crawling onto the bed on her hands and knees to smooth out some wrinkles near the middle of the bed. She leaned forward really far, putting her ass higher in the air, and he was behind her just staring at her ass. She heard him groan softly and turned her head just in time to see him launching himself at her onto the bed.

He landed right beside her on his back and grabbed her, rolling her over onto her back with him on top of her and started kissing her passionately, with his arms wrapped around and under her shoulders, and his body writhing against hers, his hips thrusting against hers like he was fucking her through their clothes. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his thighs as she thrust her hips back against his just as hard, wishing they were naked, as she could feel the bulge of his hard cock pressing against her crotch and it made her moan deeply.

He felt her moving her body with his and heard her moan deeply because she could feel his hard dick pressing against her crotch, and he groaned in response; he wanted to fuck her again so badly, but he knew his friend was due to arrive on his boat any minute and he wanted to be able to leave as soon as possible. He slowed the passion of his kisses and the frantic movement of his body against hers, but continued to rub himself against her very slowly while he stared down at her and continued to kiss her softly.

She would sigh or moan every time he firmly rubbed his dick against her crotch, and he could see she wanted him as badly as he wanted her, but it would have to wait for the moment. He started to hear the faint sound of a small outboard motor coming from outside, and he saw her frown as she recognized the sound as well, then looked at him with her eyes wide and said, "What is that? Where is it coming from?"

He brought his arms out from under her and propped himself up to look out the balcony doors to see his boat anchored offshore, then he looked back down at her and smiled and said, "It's my boat. I had my friend bring it around from the marina so I could take you out for a while today."

She looked excited at first, then she stopped and frowned, and said nervously, "Wait, your friend brought it around? Your friend is here? Does he know about me? You promised me no one would find out about me!" she exclaimed on that last statement.

He put his hand in front of her mouth to quiet her and said, "No, my friend doesn't know about you. All he knows is that I, uh..., called him last night and asked him to bring my boat here and just leave it and that he, um..., was to just take off after he left the launch on the beach. I, uh..., left the keys in my car for him and told him I'd call him later with further instructions," he stammered a few times as he tried to figure out a plausible story to tell her.

She was frowning at him like she wasn't quite buying his story, but he wasn't about to tell her the truth...at least not until he got her out on the boat because she wouldn't be able to get away then. He backed away from her and got up off the bed to look out the doors; he could see the launch boat down on the beach, but his friend was nowhere in sight, so he looked back at her, still sitting on the middle of the bed with a suspicious look on her face. He held out his hand to her and said, "Come see for yourself! There's my boat, there's the launch and there's no one around!"

She crawled off the bed and walked to him at the doors and looked out to see a large cabin cruiser floating at anchor several hundred feet offshore. She couldn't stop herself from smiling at the prospect of being on a boat again...and with John Wayne; she looked at him, both of them smiling...she knew this was going to be the best...and possibly, worst...day of her life!

12