End of an Era Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled a little in response. "I'll take your word for it."

Jessie pulled up and looked at Sarah, still sitting on her heels on the floor. "Your turn, baby."

"Maybe," she said as she stood up and pulled Jessie off the desk. They began to kiss again and I watched as Jessie licked her own juices off my girlfriend's face, before she pulled back.

"Maybe?"

"Well, I'll get mine, believe me," Sarah said as she ran her fingers through Jessie's hair. "But there's something trying desperately to get out of Jason's pants and we should help before he tears through them."

Jessie kissed Sarah again. "Yeah I noticed that. You should have seen it twitch when he watched you going down on me." They both giggled a little.

"Yeah, I was watching." Then they both turned towards me.

If you've never had two naked women approach you with that hunger in their eyes, you might not know what I was feeling at this moment. It's this fluttery Christmas Eve anticipation combined with the distinct feeling that there are two wild animals heading towards you with a look that says they've just found their next meal. I loved it.

Sarah got to me first and she began kissing me as I felt Jessie untucking my shirt from my pants and running her hands underneath my shirt. "How come we're the only naked ones, here?" Jessie asked as she began lifting my shirt.

"We'll correct that," Sarah responded as she pulled back. I lifted my arms to assist Jessie as she pulled my shirt over my head. I could feel Sarah pulling at my belt and I saw her there once my shirt was off. Jessie pulled my face up, though and began to kiss me. I could taste her pussy juices again on her lips, from her kiss with Sarah only moments before.

Sarah got done undoing my pants and slid them off. My boxers were anther matter as she had to pull them out enough to go over the head of my cock. I stood there as Jessie continued to kiss on my neck and ears. She even reached down and grabbed my ass after Sarah had gotten my boxers down. I quickly stepped out of them spreading my legs a little as I leaned back against the desk where Jessie had just sat.

I took a deep breath as I felt Sarah's warm hand wrap around my cock, squeezing lightly. Jessie pulled away from my neck just in time to see Sarah open her mouth and lick the head of my dick. She rubbed my chest lightly as Sarah teased my shaft with light little licks. I felt Jessie come close to my ear again. "I bet that feels really good, huh?"

"Yeah," I said as she continued to bathe my cock with her tongue.

"I used to love sucking your cock," Jessie said softly into my ear. My cock jumped in Sarah's hand.

Sarah looked up at Jessie and smiled. I think she thought she had licked my ear. She then went back to my dick and opened her mouth, taking a couple inches in. I moaned again as she began to lightly suck my shaft.

Jessie licked my ear quickly. "You ever had two girls suck you at the same time," she asked quietly.

"No," I lied.

She kissed down my neck and chest, stopping to grab one of my nipples between her teeth. She sucked it quickly as she dropped down beside Sarah. Sarah pulled her mouth off my dick after a few more trips up and down the shaft. She held it out for Jessie, offering her a taste.

Jessie leaned forward and took half my length in one go. She was always really good at this. Her tongue worked expertly around my shaft and I leaned back a little in ecstasy. I pulled my head back and looked down as she bobbed her head up and down my shaft. Sarah ran her hands up my stomach and back down caressing my thighs as she watched Jessie sucking my cock.

Jessie pulled back a little and began to suck the head softly. It was then that Sarah dove in and began licking the sides of my shaft as Jessie handled the head. The sensation was amazing. Jessie pulled off the head and began to lick the other side as they both went back and forth on my dick.

After a few rounds of this Sarah took my dick back and put it into her mouth. Jessie took the opportunity to drop a little lower and she began to lick my balls.

I was in heaven.

I felt her tongue roam around on my balls while my girlfriend slowly sucked my dick. She alternated between licking and sucking one of my balls into her mouth. Sarah began to suck in earnest, bobbing her head steadily on my shaft. Then I felt Jessie reach around and tickle behind my balls. Her fingers moved slowly backward until she found my asshole. I felt her finger circle it lightly and I wasn't sure how much longer I could take this.

"Oh shit," I said as they continued to rock my world.

They began to slow down and Jessie pulled her finger from my ass as she pulled her mouth off my balls. Sarah pulled her mouth off my dick and she looked at Jessie. "I need him to fuck me."

Jessie paused for a moment. "Of course, sexy." She pulled Sarah up and kissed her deeply. "Let us take care of you, now."

She pulled Sarah over to the chair and motioned for me to join them. I saw Jessie reach down and begin to finger my girlfriend's pussy. "God, Sarah, you are soaked."

Sarah moaned a little and then said, "I just sucked a hot pussy...and a big cock," she moaned again holding on to Jessie for support. "How would you feel?"

"Not nearly as good as you're about to feel," Jessie said. "Jason, have a seat. I've got an idea."

I walked over to the chair and sat down on the edge holding my cock for what I knew was coming. Jessie pushed Sarah back on to my lap and reached for my cock, aiming it at Sarah's pussy.

Sarah slowly sat down on my rod, easing it into her folds. Jessie wasn't kidding, Sarah was soaking wet. She began to ride my cock and then I could sense something else as Sarah began to moan loudly. I looked over her shoulder and saw Jessie with her tongue out flicking it at Sarah's clit as she rode my dick.

I think we needed to contact the Guinness people. Not two minutes passed by before Sarah sat down hard on my dick and I could feel her walls clenching around me. Jessie's tongue flickered quickly over her clit sometimes going far enough to tickle my balls quickly as Sarah came hard.

She pushed Jessie's face away as she shuddered a few times and leaned back into my chest, my cock still lodged inside her, so close to coming it wasn't even funny. Sarah leaned back catching her breath. I could see Jessie sitting there on the floor. Her legs spread wide, with her fingers buried in her pussy. I knew what I wanted next, but I wasn't sure it was going to happen. It was one thing to fool around together with another girl. It was another to let me fuck her.

I could see the look of anticipation in Jessie's eyes.

Sarah caught her breath and hopped off my lap. She looked at Jessie and paused for a moment. She smiled and then turned around, dropping to her knees. She grabbed my cock and turned to look at Jessie. "Watch as my boyfriend comes in my mouth," she said.

Jessie paused for a second, looking at me. Sarah dropped her head down onto my cock. She used one hand on the base and her other on my balls, a technique I knew she could work well. Jessie looked at her and then back up at me. As Sarah began to suck my cock faster I watched as Jessie pulled her fingers from her pussy and brought them up to her mouth. She sucked the juices and then licked them some more before returning down to her snatch. As Sarah sped up on my cock, Jessie fingered herself furiously, never taking her eyes off mine.

It wasn't long before I felt the familiar feelings. After the show and an amazing blow-job, not to mention the sex, it wasn't going to be long. I closed my eyes for a moment, before remembering that I had a great show right behind my girlfriend. I looked up just in time to see Jessie, breathing hard. Then she mouthed silently, "Come with me."

I did.

Lights exploded in my head as I let loose into Sarah's mouth. She grabbed my dick and began swallowing quickly. I felt a little dribble out of her mouth and down my cock.

It was a moment or two before I regained my awareness. Sarah was sitting back wiping the corners of her mouth, smiling at me. "Good, baby?" She said after she had swallowed the last bit.

I saw Jessie behind her. Her hand was lightly rubbing her breasts as she laid back, her legs still spread a little. "Yeah," I said, trying to catch my breath. "It was amazing."

We all sat for a moment in silence, then Sarah piped up. "We should probably get dressed."

We all gathered our clothes quickly and got dressed. I went to the door first and opened it quietly. The sounds from down the hall told me that the gathering had continued on without us. I looked back at the girls and shrugged. I figured it was their idea, so any questions could be fielded by them. I slipped down the hall the other way and went to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and saw plenty of beer still available. I grabbed one and popped it open. Taking a deep pull I fumbled in my pocket for a cigarette. If I ever needed an after sex cig, it was that moment. I found my pack, pulled out a smoke and a light and lit up. I leaned back against the fridge and inhaled deeply.

"Finish your quiz?"

I coughed, choking on the smoke and nearly dropped my beer. "Fuck," I said after I caught my breath. "Don't sneak up on me like that."

Mike was laughing. "You alright, buddy?"

"Yeah," I said, coughing a few more times and taking a swig of beer.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Jessie kind of left in a hurry."

I paused for a second. Then shrugged. "I don't know, maybe she needed to go to bed."

Mike shrugged. "Whatever. She probably has some guy waiting on her. Girl just needs some dick."

I nearly coughed again. "Who knows?"

"Yeah," He reached into his pocket and pulled out his pack. "Fuck," he said after he opened it. "Hey I'm out of smokes, can I bum one?"

I just looked at him as I handed him my pack. "Sure, mooch."

"I'll get you back."

I took another drink of my beer. "I think by now you owe me a carton," I said after I swallowed the beer.

Mike just rolled his eyes before he took a cig and lit it. "I think we're going to watch a movie, you game?"

I was feeling pretty worn out so I decided against it. "Nah, I got class at 10. I think I'll just have a beer and get home."

"Pussy." He walked out of the kitchen and I began to follow him around into the living room where I saw Sarah sitting with the rest of the group. Kelly was talking to Campbell, another buddy of ours and our friend Rebecca was sitting with her boyfriend, Antonio talking to Sarah as she smoked a cigarette. Rebecca waved to me as I walked in.

I waved back and stood in the doorway as Mike went and sat on the floor beside Kelly. I took another drag from my cigarette as I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw what I was almost expecting to see. It was a text from Jessie.

"had a good time w/ u tonite"

I texted back, playfully. "I noticed...me 2"

I drank a long pull of my beer and looked over to Sarah. She glanced back and I tapped my wrist, letting her know it was almost time to go. She nodded and held up her drink. It was about a third full. I nodded and held up my beer.

My phone went off again. Another text from Jessie.

"we should do it again fri"

I thought for a minute. Not on whether I wanted to do it or not, I definitely did. But Jessie was a bartender at a local chain restaurant, but they didn't close until one on Fridays and she wouldn't get out until at least two thirty, at the earliest.

"sarah's gotta work late fri nite" I sent back.

I knocked back the rest of my beer and took another drag of my smoke. I looked over at Sarah who had killed the rest of her drink quickly, too. She saw and stood up. We made our hasty goodbyes, accompanied with hollow excuses and walked out the door.

On the way home, I felt my phone go off again. I waited until we were inside my apartment and Sarah was in the bathroom before I checked it.

"I know...ur place? 8ish?"

I thought for a minute. What the hell? I was graduating soon and leaving this town anyway. Might as well go out with a splash, right? It's the end of an era, and it's just beginning.

"sounds good"

To be continued in Chapter 2: Surprises explained

12