Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, I felt Reina's hands rest flatly on my shoulders and begin to slowly slide down over my back. They reached my waist and continued downward until they stopped at my ass cheeks. She gave a few tender squeezes, a few circular motions, and one hard slap on the left cheek before continuing down over my thighs and all the way down to my feet. Then, there was no contact at all until I felt both her hands on the inside of my ankles pushing slowly outward. I got the message and spread my feet wider apart. Her hands continued the pressure so I spread my feet even further apart. They wouldn't go much further before I would no longer be able to keep my upright balance but I did manage about another six inches on each side. Now she began to blow air into my ass crack and into my pussy. My labia had split open on their own from the stance I was maintaining and her breath blowing on my moist inner pink was very sensual and cooling at the same time.

I was really beginning to get off on this technique she was using to arouse me when that too suddenly stopped. Nothing at all happened for I don't know how long. A few minutes or so I would guess. It seemed like forever. Nobody moved. Nobody said anything. Everything was silent. I sensed, more then heard, Reina move around in front of me and I suddenly felt her blowing air directly onto my clit area. Her mouth had to be just an inch or so from my pussy because the pressure of her breath was directly onto the area where my now very wet lips joined together to help hide my little cum trigger. I could feel the little guy starting to swell up and poke his head up into the air. When it is first aroused, it is slightly red on the tip and gets redder as it becomes more aroused. When it is at full erection, the head, which looks just like a tiny little cock head more or less, turns almost white and any simple contact at this point can cause every nerve in my body to jump with sexual excitement. And that's exactly what Reina did.

I was really getting into, and enjoying, her blowing on my clitoris. I think I could definitely cum if she kept this up. I don't know for sure because I've never cum from that type of stimulation. If I can cum without even being touched, as I did at Master David's house, anything is possible. At that very moment, Reina's finger began to lightly tap on my clit head. Once every five seconds or so. Each time her finger mad contact with my now fully ariysed and ready to go into action clit, a shockwave of pure sexual energy surged from my pussy to every part of my body including my hands and my feet. She kept this pace going for a long time. All I knew at that moment was that I was hearing someone moaning at the exact same time Reina's finger touched my little white stem of power. It was me. I couldn't stop the moans even if I had wanted to do so. Each finger tap brought a slowly increasing volume of moans from my chest and out of my mouth. I was panting and I could feel the sweat starting to form over my entire body. My toes started to curl under, which was a good trick while standing in the wide open stretch that I was still managing to maintain without falling over. My hands went behind my back without my even thinking about them and I arched my back a bit to push my tits outward and upward for proper display and balance.

Now the tapping increased to once every two or three seconds and the juices started to flow from my vagina. The tops of my inner thighs were getting soaked and I knew that the juices would begin to flow down the insides of my legs very soon. This still embarrassed me. Having two people watching my pussy overflowing and dripping more and more and getting my legs wet all the way to my feet. It seemed like such a personal thing between me and a lover rather than a show for others to watch. I could feel the beginning of an orgasm. The part where everything becomes so much more sexually sensitive and you know that the big boom was going to come if this stimulation kept up without interruption. That was the key word. "Interruption." I had reached the point of expecting interruptions stopping my moments of sexual bliss. This was a part of my orgasm control training. I think it was more for teasing me and frustrating me then training me at this point. I have been told that I will be trained extensively in orgasmic control if, or when, I am approved and excepted as Master's submissive slave trainee.

Reina once told me that Master had brought her to the edge of orgasm for two weeks, at one point in her training, without ever being allowed to cum. And, brought to that edge many times per day without release. She told me that she had begun to learn that relishing the pleasure of the stimulation became her greatest enjoyment because it was Master who was making her feel so excited and sexually aroused. She learned to desire the arousal as much at the orgasm over a period of time. When Master did allow her to cum after that training, the orgasms were so much more powerful and fulfilling because she was being allowed to experience these intense moments of sexual bliss knowing that her real intent was pleasing Master instead of herself.

Reina's tapping increased again. It was now at a constant and steady pace of one every second. There was no other contact to my clit other then the tap tap tap tap of her finger. My moaning had now become one constant wail interrupted only by having to breath once in a while to get more air to moan with. There was absolutely no other contact or form of stimulation anywhere on my body other then the butt plug inside my asshole and the tapping on my clit head. My clit must have looked like it was going to explode. I secretly wished that someone would take a picture of it so that I could see what it looked like at such a height of arousal as it was at that moment. I stopped the moaning long enough to ask if I could cum.

"Please let me cum. Pleeeease let me cum for you. Please let me cum so you can watch the pleasure that you have created in me come to life right in front of you both. I beg you to please take pictures of my clit and of my body as it orgasms for your pleasure. May I have permission to cum?"

Reina responded with: "You can cum like a whore if you want but only after you have counted down from 100 with each tap of my finger on your clit. When you get to zero, you may cum. If you cum before that, you will receive severe punishment applied just to your pussy for one hour. If you don't cum within 10 seconds after reaching zero, you won't be allowed to cum at all and a small but painful clip will be attached to your fully erect clit for an hour to remind you of your failure to obey properly."

"Oh yessssss Mistress, I will do anything you tell me to do." I don't know where 'Mistress' came from but it just popped out. It seemed the proper word to use at that moment even though Reina was not my Mistress, nor ever would be. She will always be a higher ranking slave then I am and nothing beyond that. She is also a 'Teacher' as Master had told me earlier and that I would most certainly do well to listen to everything she had to say to me. I do, and always will, listen to her.

I began the count at 100. Every tap on my now enormously huge and rock hard clitoris brought the count down by one. It literally took forever to even get to fifty. I had started thinking about alligators at seventy five. At fifty I was concentrating about being chased by alligators. At twenty five, one alligator had a grip on one of my legs. At ten, I had to scream really loud and I tried to force the butt plug out of my ass which turned my face a bright red. I was shaking so bad at that moment that I had to move my feet closer together to be able to keep standing. At zero, the explosion began. Within a few short seconds, reality left me and I was caught in a dimension of overwhelming pleasure that I couldn't even begin to describe. At one point, I can actually remember feeling as if someone had turned on a garden hose that was aiming outward from somewhere way up inside of my vagina. My body began jerking uncontrollably, like an epileptic. My eyes rolled up inside of my head and looked back at my brain, which was all red and beginning to melt like a lump of butter in a hot frying pan. There was no feeling on the outside of my body. Only on the inside. A monstrous brightness overwhelmed everything and then somebody turned off all of the lights and I was floating in the air in complete darkness. But the blindfold was gone! Then Reina's face appeared out of that darkness. And, wouldn't you know it, there was Master's face too. Both of them side by side. Staring at me. And they were smiling. I was lost in darkness and they were actually smiling. How could they do that to me?

It took about ten minutes for me to come back to my normal space. I didn't ever want to leave the space I was in but I finally realized that I don't get to stay there for any length of time and must always return to the real world. Reina was hugging me and running her hands all over my body trying to get some feeling back into me. Master sat in his chair and waited silently for me to become myself again. I was soaking wet. Everything around me was soaking wet. Even Reina was soaking wet.

"Why is everything so wet?" was the first thing I could get out of my mouth with any clarity.

"You were like Niagara Falls when you reached your peak in orgasm", Reina told me.

"How do you mean 'Niagara Falls' I asked, still not fully understanding what she was saying.

"Your cunt started spraying like a fire hose for a few seconds. Then you pissed all over everything, including me."

"Oh my God! I had no idea that I was doing that. I'm so sorry Reina. And Master, for cuming and peeing all over your beautiful rug. Please Sir, let me clean this up now before it ruins the entire thing."

"Don't worry about it cum slut. We can take it out back and hang it over the railing and use carpet shampoo on it at a later time. It was well worth the possibility of sacrificing the rug to be able to watch you squirting like a fountain. Maybe I should start calling you 'cum squirt' or maybe even 'fire hose'."

"Don't tease me Master. I feel so bad about soaking everything with my bodily fluids. I didn't know I could squirt at all. And I certainly didn't know I could pee that much."

Reina chimed in with how much she would be willing to pay to get a repeat of my spraying cum. Then she got up to go rinse off in the shower and change into dry clothes before we got under way on our little driving adventure. Master sent me to the guest shower in the room at the other end of the house to do the same. Master told me to get my skirt, blouse, and tennis shoes and put them on after my quick shower.

In ten minutes, we were all back in the living room again. Master had dragged the rug out to the deck and we were all ready to go. Reina had the bag of toy goodies and paraphernalia. I was told to grab three liters of bottled water from the fridge on the way to the garage. It was time to go. And the blindfold was put back into place over my eyes. It would be put on and taken off several times during the evening I suspect.

12