Enemy in the Shadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang and they all froze momentarily, then Peter picked it up.

'Hello?'

'Ah, that sounds like my old friend Sergeant Walker. Here's the deal Peter. Your sister for the IRA traitor.'

'You have to give me time.'

'Why on earth would I give you time? It's a simple exchange. You know the deal. We've used it often enough in the past.'

'She ran off when Jenny went missing. I think she suspected who you were after and what might have to happen. She's on the estate somewhere. She can't get far because the gate's locked. If she goes that way we'll have her. Please, you have to let me have more time. If it has to be a choice between her or my sister, it has to be my sister.'

'You're a devious bastard, Peter. Lucky for you, I'm in a good mood. You have till this time tomorrow. By lover.'

The line went dead and he hung up. 'Riona, you understand that was a load of balls? I'm not giving anyone up.'

'I know. But I might have to make that decision for you. I can't let anything happen to Jenny because of me.'

'No way that's going to happen. We have a second fix now. When she rings tomorrow, we should be able to take an educated guess as to where she is. We don't have much time. I have to make a phone call.'

He was on the phone for fifteen minutes. The Helicopter was already on its way. He'd been told Red Troop One were on immediate stand by, if he needed their help.

Jenny told her captor that she was thirsty and hungry. 'Well in that case we have a problem. You surely don't think I'd untie you for a nosh up, do you?'

'I'd be good, I promise.'

'I think I prefer you when you're bad. Like when I saw you that day by the barn, getting into your knickers, bold as brass, after Spike had fucked you. You really are a very naughty girl.

'Please. I'll do anything.'

'Oh I know you will. That's why I'm not letting you loose. I have an idea.'

She came back shortly with a bottle and straw and a bowl of soup. Jenny drank greedily from the bottle. 'Please, could you put my dress back on me? I feel uncomfortable in just my panties.'

'No way. Your dress was torn to shreds when I dragged you in here. What are you worried about? You look quite cute actually. I haven't had as much fun in ages.' She spoon fed Jenny. Occasionally she'd use a tissue to clean her lips. She felt the soft tender flesh of her lips on her fingers. Her arousal had been building all the time -- from the moment she'd dumped the limp body into her car boot to the moment she stripped her down to her undies. She brushed her lips softly across Jenny's. For just a moment, Jenny could hardly believe what had happened. She felt disgusted, but her instinct for survival took over. She reasoned that she couldn't lose anything by going along with what was obviously a lesbian coming on to her. She was willing to do almost anything to avoid being trussed up like a chicken.

Terri looked at her questioningly. She'd received no encouragement, but neither had she been rebuffed. She moved her mouth over Jenny's and was shocked at Jenny's eager response to the touch of her lips. A sweet tongue searched hesitantly for an opening, which Terri eagerly gave it. She felt a small pang of guilt, but her relationship with Natalya was very much an open one. Their meetings were so few and far between. She'd waited so long for this moment and was rewarded by the whispered murmurings of her captive.

She use her fingers on the dark brown nipples that peaked to her ministrations. Their mouths sucked noisily at each other. 'Oh God. I've wanted you from the first moment I saw you.'

'Then untie me and we can make love properly.'

'I can't do that. Maybe afterwards.'

'I don't care about Riona. She's taken Peter away from me. He's all I want.'

'You want your brother?' Terri asked, curiously.

'I told you, he's not my brother. I was adopted. He's not a blood relative. I get hot just looking at him and now you can help me.'

'I could take you anyway. How could you stop me?'

'Yes, but just think how much more fun it would be if I was willing?'

'You're a beguiling little bitch. No way am I going to untie you, but I will untie one hand.' This she did and Jenny was alarmed at how much she enjoyed Terri's ministrations. In a very short time, she was a quivering mess. Terri's fingers danced up and down her inner thighs and she found herself thrusting her hips upwards towards those delicious fingers, which soon invaded her body. With her one free hand she returned the compliment. She couldn't remember ever reaching an orgasm so quickly. She felt a certain amount of shame at her enjoyment of what was happening, but contented herself with the fact that was doing something to alleviate her perilous position.

'Well, well! You really are a naughty girl, and a greedy one! Men or women, it's all the same to you, isn't it?'

'No,' Jenny said, teasing Terri's nipples, 'At this moment, it's just you I want. Oh God! That feels so delicious.'

'I have to make a phone call. Keep it warm for me, lover.'

'Would you really kill me?' Jenny asked, curiously.

Terri's face hardened. 'Without a second thought. If Walker doesn't do as I ask, I'll kill you. Remember that.'

'Would it make you sad?' Jenny asked, running her hand up Terri's thigh, making her gasp.

'Not in the least. I have a job to do. I'll leave you now. Cheer up, maybe you won't have to be sacrificed.'

Left to herself, Jenny wish the hell she could wipe her lips clear of that evil bitch's saliva. But she had to try everything.

Chapter 7

'Right, everything is set up. We have to wait now. As soon as she switches her mobile on to call us in the morning, we'll have a fix. Hopefully, that'll give us time to get to her before the deadline. Riona, why don't you get some rest, love? We can't do anything at the moment.'

'I can't. I feel so guilty. If you hadn't spared me that day, none of this would be happening.'

'Yes, and you would be dead. Is that supposed to make me feel happy? I love you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. And I'm not losing you. Or my sister.' She sobbed and moved into his arms and he cuddled her and whispered in her ear.

The call came through the next morning and thy now had their triangulation

'Hey Bingo. I'm getting a signal, at last. Let's hope it's long enough to get a fix. Shit!' Spike said.

'What's wrong?' Peter asked.

'The bad news is that I haven't got a pin point accurate location. It'll be better when we get closer.. The good news is, it's not too far away. Denbury. I'll phone the local police. They've been told what's going down. I'll get them to hold back as soon as we get the full location.'

'Yeah. And about we've got to move fast. She's given us four hours, then she'll know we're taking the piss. God knows what she'll do then. She can be perfectly normal one minute and off her rocker in another. Riona, same as before, let nobody in except us. You can answer the phone though. We can't risk being cut off from you.' They kissed passionately and then he and Spike left in the Land Rover.

Chapter Eight

Jenny was starving and suddenly her senses picked up the odour of a pizza.

'Voila! So, one pizza.' The smell of the food was driving Jenny wild.

'Just a taste, please?'

'What do I get for just a quick taste?'

'Anything you want,' Jenny answered in desperation.

The pizza was put down to one side, well away from her reach. Terri sat down beside her prisoner and once more brought her to fever pitch, using fingers, tongue and lips. After both of them had once again worked themselves up into a foaming, excited mess, Terri fed small pieces of pizza to Jenny, who eagerly gobbled them up. This time, there was no foreplay. Terri pushed her legs apart and tongued Jenny's inner thighs. Jenny's thoughts of the delicious aroma of pizzas flooding the room were quickly diverted to her cunt, which was leaking copiously, thanks to the frenetic movement of Terri's tongue. Terri was an expert. She knew which buttons -- or button, to push.

Soon, Jenny was a whimpering, writhing wreck. No longer were her thoughts on anything else other than to get more of Terri's tongue. Her lips left a searing path of kisses culminating at Jenny's mouth. The forceful domination of Terri's lips left Jenny shattered as she felt fingers continuing her tongues work.

She couldn't tell which was blowing her mind away the most, the fingers in her pussy or the kiss, which she responded to with passion. She felt her legs trembling and she muttered meaningless words as she was taken to heights she'd never experienced before.

She loved Spike, but, for the moment at least, a woman's soft, and sometimes delicate touch, had conquered her completely. As she lay there, limp and shattered, she could feel the roughness of the gym floor on her bare buttocks, but it did nothing to deter her passion. Terri made little whimpering noises as her orgasm once more pulsed through her body, leaving her in a similar state to Jenny.

They lay there, satiated. Terri touched Jenny's face with her fingers and kissed her lightly. Not with passion, that requirement had been well and truly satisfied, but with a tenderness that was new to her.

'Would you really kill me?' Jenny asked, once again, with a morbid fascination.

'I might have to. If I didn't manage to complete my task, my employers would kill me.'

'If I were you, I'd seriously consider getting a new job!'

'Too many bodies and too late, my love.'

Jenny shuddered at the word ' bodies' being bandied about so freely. As if they didn't matter. They were just a casualties of war and not to be considered as anything else. She decided that if she got the chance, she would kill Terri. The passion and words of love meant nothing. She was dealing with a cold hearted killer and she needed wiping out before she could continue her murderous trade.

She found it difficult to avoid shuddering as Terri planted little kisses all over her body. How could she do that? She was kissing and cuddling someone she would soon kill if circumstances didn't go her way. Jenny couldn't understand any of this. She was a free spirit who took life as it came. Her hand was still untied. Because of Terri's lack of concentration, the hand that had been unlocked for the passion session, was still free. Much good it did her.

'They're in there.' Peter said, indicating the only detached house in a row of houses.

'How do you know?'

'This little beauty' he said, indicating a piece of equipment he held in his palm 'Thermal image detector. Two females in some sort of a cellar. Are you any good with locks?'

'Sure. But if they're not in the cellar, I become a target.'

'We've all got to die sometime. Besides, I'll be beside you. Come on. Faint heart never fucked fair lady.'

'I'll try and remember that when I'm being questioned by St. Peter at the pearly gates.'

They could do nothing with the lock. It had obviously been replaced with something special. This at least told them their suspicions were correct. 'Looks like a bash and run job.' Peter said. 'When we get in there, Bishop will stay by the door. If I'm wrong, and she comes up, leave it to me. We'd like to get her alive. But if she does stay down there. I'll send in a stun grenade. It'll hurt but not kill. I prefer it to the gas. I can't be arsed with all those bloody masks. Can't see buggar all with one of them on. Ready? On the count of three we both hit the door, roll and come up in the firing position. One, two, three. The door crashed open and their entrance must have been heard by the occupants of the cellar. So far, they were unopposed. They made their way down the stairs.

'Walker, you come in here and this little princes of yours get a bloody great hole in her head. Touch that door and she's dog meat. I've nothing to lose, Walker. Think on that.'

'What do you want?'

'Don't fuck with me, Walker. You know fine what I want. Bring that bitch over here and you can have this adorable little piece of chic meat back.'

'Jenny, are ok?'

'I'm ok darling.' Terri was concentrating a hundred per cent on the door. With her free hand Jenny grabbed a bunch of her hair and pulled her backward with a vicious tug.

'Now Peter, now!' She screamed out. Terri was striking back but her gun hand was now held by Jenny. She hung on for dear life. She knew that once she'd lost this particular battle, her life was over. The gym door crashed open as Peter exploded into the room. He ran across to the struggle between the two girls and prodded Terri with his assault rifle.

'Drop the gun Terri or I'll kneecap you.' She looked up at him with a glare of pure hatred. 'I mean it Terri. Drop the gun or spend the rest of your life a cripple.'

Finally realising the game was over, she put the gun on the floor and pushed it over to him. 'Now, set Jenny free.'

'You think you're going to get away with this?' She sneered. 'They'll just send someone else.'

'If they're as effective as you we have no worries. Spike, take Jenny up to the Land Rover. We'll be up shortly'

In the Land Rover, Jenny said, 'God, that is one evil bitch. You've no idea what she got up to and what she made me do.'

'I can imagine. We know all about her little games. As long as you didn't enjoy it, that's the main thing.'

'Yuk! Are you kidding?' she said. But she did have her fingers crossed.

Suddenly, a shot rent the night air. 'Peter' Jenny screamed. Spike put his arms around her.

'Don't worry, my love. That was an M16. Peter's weapon. I suspect Terri made a grab for freedom. We'll just go and make sure.'

Back in the gym, Terri was nursing a shoulder wound. Jenny started crying and Spike put his arms around her.

'I had no choice' Peter said, 'she just made a rush for the gun. Don't cry for this evil bitch. She'll be fit for trial. Spike, tell the police it's safe to approach now.'

'Could I just speak to Jenny?' Terri ground out through her pain.'

'Why the hell...'

'Please, Peter, it can't do any harm.' She knelt down beside Terri, as Peter kept a wary distance between them.

'I don't think I would have been able to it. We had too much going for us. You nearly drove me crazy with your body. No, I don't think I could have done it.'

'What happens to you now?'

'I'll go to prison for a brief period, then, when the Ulster Peace Agreement is signed in a few months' time, I'll be one of the first to be released. I'll tell my bosses that I killed you and your brave soldier friend will tell the same story and set up a new identity for you and you'll live happily ever after.'

'And what about you?'

'The Caribbean I think, with my lover who's almost as good with her naughty tongue as you,' she said, laughing and then wincing with the pain. 'One last request? Your soldier boy's not looking -- one last kiss?'

Out of site of the others, Jenny kissed her softly on the lips. 'Perhaps we've both learnt something then.' Jenny smiled.

On their way back to the estate Jenny reflected on all that had happened to her in such a short time. She could still taste the passion of Terri and feel the bruises where they'd got over enthusiastic.

Back at the house, Riona cried with relief that it was all over. A bottle of champagne was opened and quaffed by all. Then they started on vodka and whiskey. Peter had received a commendation from Colonel Rollander and they were in the sort of mood that follows a near death experience.

'Peter, you and Riona -- you're not going to have to hide anymore are you?' Jenny asked.

'No, we don't. Riona is dead.'

'What?' the two girls gasped.

'They're having a cremation in Ulster. All your friends are there' he said, holding Riona by the hand, 'Unfortunately, we can't tell your father for a while. He'd almost certainly give the game away.'

'Poor Daddy.' Riona said, trying her best not to cry.

'We've released a report that you were killed by an IRA assassin who was shot and captured. Hopefully, everyone will accept that version and we can all get on with our lives. In the meantime, Terri is helping us to nail down a few higher echelon characters. I think we'll go to the house in Eire for a while, let the dust settle and then we can return here and, hopefully, lead a normal life.'

'Could we come with you? It would be like a holiday. Please?' Jenny asked, pleadingly.

'What do you think Spike? Fancy a few weeks of lazing around, drinking and doing whatever comes to mind?'

'And sex.' Jenny put in.

'Right, and sex. So that's settled then. Four of us away for a few weeks fun.'

Yeah, thought Jenny that will be fun. She remembered the fun that she'd been forced to endure and then come to like. She looked at Riona in her dinky little dress as she climbed into the SVU. Her very short dress rode up and two delightfully rounded buttocks, encased in black nylon, stood out like two eggs in a hanky. She hadn't realised before just how sweet Riona looked.

A few weeks away with one sex partner and two possibles. She got nearly as aroused thinking about Riona, as she did Peter, and Spike!

The End