Enjoying The Sins Of The Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni clasp her hands behind her and rammed her mouth over Trevor’s cock pushing the full length of it in to her throat immediately her head bobbed up and down her lips tight around it, breathing franticly through her nose, she had resolved her self to be what they wanted.

In the other room Desmond was just the same, he lay across the bed, Charles had his cock firmly lodged in a throat, fingers massaged his hanging sack as they tickle up and in the open ass-hole, he put his hands behind his neck and let out a contented moan.

As the ninth minute past, Trevor’s cock exploded in Toni’s mouth, she gagged, chocked a little but swallowed all the cream before running the tip of her tongue over the head, sucking in the last drops, all the men had the same treatment, Roland announced to the two men, “Go get some drinks, something like Baileys or a thick liquor we’ve eaten off her now to lap some liquid out of her delicious holes.”

He looked at Toni, “As for you go and get a razor and foam we want to watch you shave your cunt.”

The others returned handed the drink to Roland and relaxed to watch the entertainment. Toni foamed her self and started to pull at her cunt as the razor stroked over the foam, the men enjoyed the way she pulled the lips, moving her slit to the side and up and then down until she washed the last of the foam off revealing the bald cunt to the men.

Roger licked his lips, “Come here,” she moved to the front of him, he splashed some Tia-Maria on his hand and rubbed it all over her naked cunt then buried his head on to it, licking at her. The other two got up and poured the creamy Baileys over her tits, they started to suck licking at her nipples.

Trevor told her to get on her back and pull her legs up over to her shoulders, holding her cunt lips apart they took turns pouring Drambuie in to her, then bent, licking at it, sucking the liquor in to their mouths until they looked at their erect cocks, “Looks like we are ready again lets all fuck her at the same time,” they looked at her, she quickly said, “Please, yes, fuck me, I need cock, please fuck me hard all of you, fuck me hard.”

The whole of the week-end was a orgy of fucking, Roland took his perversion out on both Toni and Desmond, forcing Desmond to suck him, let him bugger him and laugh as pins were pushed through his nipples. The other three got a passion for whipping and dropping hot wax on Desmond and using dildos on Toni, making her hot then enjoying her submissive body, she just did what ever they wanted.

Reflection with anticipation

Randolph looked out of the window, “So you are telling me that Toni’s firm is making us 5,000,000 a year, and she believes she can double that in the porn movie business, I don’t believe it, chirst it’s only two years since we first had her.”

Trevor closed the ledger, “She has been very successful she now has 30 girls working for her and they are all gorgeous and as talented with their bodies as she was.”

Randolph lit another cigar, “I thought that she would go to pieces when Desmond topped himself but in the last 18 months she seems to be going from strength to strength, when was the last time you visited her apartment, it’s more like a small palace.”

Howard smiled, “It’s a hell of a lot better than that house you got half a million for and she seems happy, she gets fucked when she wants and lives the single life of a film star and seeing some of her demo porn films with her and the girls, she is.”

Charles said, “It’s all right for you, when Toni delivers you still get fucked by any girl you want, me, I’m back to the rent boys.”

Randolph smiled, “I know, I know, fucking a tart is all very good but I miss a bit of innocents, I miss the power we had when they don’t want to but have to, it was fun while Toni was naïve.

So my friend’s relief is at hand. My surveillance cameras have not been idle, does anybody know about the new young woman in over-seas, she is a rare beauty with a great fit body, all soppy eyed and in love with her husband. Him he’s nothing more than a dim shit of a pretty boy, he’s in stationary, he will try anything for a fast buck and wouldn’t notice a little trap, anyone fancy a new challenge?”

PAGAN.