Enslaving Chloe Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon the taxi entered the street where his house was and Chloe quickly pushed her dress back down and indicated to the taxi driver that he should turn into the driveway. She told the driver she wanted me to be able to suck him off in privacy rather than stopped on the street where anyone passing by would immediately see what was going on. He grinned at her lecherously, no doubt having been thinking on the drive over of how he was to be paid.

Once the taxi had stopped Chloe told me to get out, take off my dress, and get in the front seat on my knees. Chloe remained in the back seat watching me intently. When I climbed in the front as instructed I could see that the taxi driver had already undone his trousers. I pulled out his cock and began to stroke it gently to get it hard and then I lowered my head and took his now fully erect cock in my mouth. As I used my mouth expertly I could hear him moaning above me and I could feel his legs stiffening, but my mind was totally filled by thoughts of Chloe watching me.

I could feel her gaze on me even though I was totally preoccupied with sucking the driver's cock and could only glance at her very occasionally. I was not concerned about the driver at all, but I really wanted to please Chloe and show her that I would do whatever she told me to. I was thrilled to be reduced to paying Chloe's taxi fare with my services, and revelled in the thought that soon she would be my Mistress, and I would be the slave of a slave.

Somehow it meant a lot me that Chloe, who was about to present herself to my Master as his naked possession, was allowing me to serve her (and through her, him). I was happy that she had decided to whore me in this way. Despite having the taxi driver's cock in my mouth I didn't give him a second thought. "I am a dirty little whore, and I'm doing this for you, Master," I said to myself over and over as I sucked.

It took longer than I'd expected or wanted, but eventually I felt the cock in my mouth jerk and suddenly a stream of cum spurted into my mouth. This brought me back to reality with a jolt, and I took my mouth off his cock and sat up to see Chloe still watching me from the back seat.

Without a word she immediately opened the door of the taxi while the driver was still slumped in a daze with his cock poking out of his trousers. Before he could recover sufficiently to react, the two of us were out of the taxi and running down the driveway. We did not look back until we'd disappeared around the back of the house. We both giggled like schoolgirls, and Chloe told me she was pleased with my obedience. I wanted to tell her that I would serve her in any way she wished, but my mouth was still full of cum.

It was only then that I remembered that I was naked. Chloe still wore her now rather crumpled dress, and as she stood there I bent over and spat the mouthful of taxi-driver cum onto the ground. Chloe had told the driver he could cum in my mouth, not that I would swallow it.

I wiped my mouth on a corner of her dress as I didn't have a tissue or anything else to use. She wouldn't need the dress much longer anyway. Then Chloe peeked around the corner of the house and saw that the taxi driver was looking around as if he had only just become aware that his passengers had disappeared. After a short time, he started the taxi and backed out of the driveway and soon he was gone.

Finally, Chloe pulled off her dress and threw it into a bin at the back of house; then both completely naked, we looked at each other. I was tempted to laugh but thought better of doing so since I realised that this was a very serious occasion for Chloe. Instead I lowered my gaze and wanted to cry -- not because of any unhappiness, but out of sheer joy.

I think Chloe knew how I felt because she took me in her arms, and for a long time we stood there just hugging each other. We both knew that this was the last time we would ever do so as friends rather than as slaves, and that very soon everything would change for both of us. I shivered a little. I was not cold, but all the emotions that were swirling around in my body and in my mind were making me feel quite overwhelmed.

After awhile Chloe let me go and gave me a long last look. We didn't speak. No words could have conveyed what we both felt. Instead Chloe turned and as I watched, she walked naked back up the driveway and around to the front of the house.

Once she was out of sight I turned back and leaned against the house to steady myself. I felt elated, extremely happy and intensely excited; at the same time I felt like I was about to fall in a heap at any moment and begin to sob. It seemed like a long time, but I suppose it was only a minute or two before I could pull myself together.

I knew that when Chloe reached the front door of the house there was a small enclosed area where she could get on her knees and crawl to the door. She had previously told me that Master had instructed her to ring the door bell and then kneel there naked and wait for him to come and get her.

Suddenly I realised that she must be about to ring the bell, if she had not already done so, and that I had better go and find Master. I ran to the back door which opened onto the kitchen. I wasn't sure exactly where Master was so I just went into the lounge and knelt there with my head to the floor and waited. I had only just gotten into position when I heard the door bell!

As I knelt there naked on my knees it seemed like the time passed very slowly. It was as if everything had gone into slow motion, like those scenes in the movies where something that's meant to be very significant occurs. Strangely my usually overactive mind seemed to be affected in the same way and I don't recall what I was thinking.

Soon Master came into the room and I saw his familiar boots within my very restricted field of vision. I crawled forward very slightly and began to lick his boots as I knew very well how he liked me to greet him. It was a pleasure to taste his favourite boot polish instead of the awful taxi driver's cum.

After a short time he turned and walked down the passageway towards the front door. I knew he wanted me to follow him although he did not say anything. Slowly I crawled after Master as I had so many times before... except this time I was very aware it might be the last time I would do so in quite the same way. In future it would be Chloe who would have the privilege of crawling behind Master's boots, not me.

As I crawled, I thought how when he opened the front door Master would find a pretty girl kneeling there naked with a message written in large bold letters on her stomach saying that she wished to be enslaved. My body shuddered uncontrollably for a moment as I thought that I was not really sure what was in store for me... and then the door opened.

I couldn't see very clearly as I was behind Master, and when I did peek past his legs to look out the door it was so bright out there compared to inside the house that at first I could not make out much at all. And then Master said, "On your back, cunt!"

Gradually my eyes adjusted to the light, and I saw Chloe lean back and stretch her naked body out fully with her legs spread. When Master came out of the door to stand over her I was able to see better. Chloe was beautiful as she lay there completely exposed and I noticed that she appeared quite calm and almost at ease. Master looked at her for some time, and although he didn't say anything I could tell that he was impressed by the words "ENSLAVE THIS CUNT" which Chloe had written on her body.

He put one boot between her legs and rubbed it against her pussy a little, and when he stepped back he checked to see if there was some cunt juice there. Satisfied, he came and stood back at the doorway before instructing Chloe to get back on her knees. "Greet your new Master, slave," he said.

Without hesitation Chloe moved forward and lowering her head she began to lick her Master's boots. Her tongue lapped at his boot starting with the spot where he had rubbed it against her wet cunt. Then she licked carefully all over one boot and then the other. I knew she could probably taste the saliva I had left there a few minutes ago.

I thought how appropriate it was that she should be licking my spit off his boots as we both belonged to Master now.

While I watched her I could see clearly she was in a state of bliss and I knew that feeling well. I remembered how the first time I had greeted Master in this way I felt I had come *home*... and I was sure that Chloe would have been happy to kneel there licking his boots all day if her Master had allowed it.

He did allow her to lick for quite a long while. It was as if he understood that this simple gesture meant so much to her and wanted to indulge her just this once. Eventually she became aware of another presence watching her, and while continuing to lick she looked up slightly at me. I was naked like she was, and also on my hands and knees, and we looked at each other intensely.

After a moment I smiled.

12