All Comments on 'Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 08'

by The_Bear_Man

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

This whole story had me on the edge the whole time not knowing what was going to happen next. It was very intense. The only thing I was hoping for to be honest is that it is obvious that Si cares for Ev (in a twisted type of way ;-) so I was really hoping to see the 'softer' side of him with Ev at the end of this story. He has a 'soft' side there buried under it all, he showed it with Stacy and Rika at one point so I really thought we were going to see something like that with him and Ev once he had her back.

but other than that it was intense and such an amazing story to read. I would definitely read more from you.

Thanks for sharing Mr Bear Man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Living a Gorean life.

The road has been a bit rocky along the way, but the destination is worth it. If these women come back for more, rather than calling the cops or Springer, than the realtionship _is_ Sensual and Mutual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thanks

For telling me how to see the pics of Ev Master Si. she is gorgeous and knowing she exists really brings the words to life! Please writre some more.

SubleeSubleealmost 15 years ago
Intense

The story was quite intense, but I was hoping to see some sign of care for Ev, and how in real life do you get away with piercing women without consent? Rika wasn't your sub, it wasn't consensual what you did to her let alone Ev. You took without a care of either woman. I always thought this type of relationship was mutual, that they were willing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous