Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, I saw it all. The stories I'd heard were true. This really was how they persuaded girls to perform in BDSM pornography.

"Will ... you use ... it on the internet Master?" I asked.

He laughed. "Who knows slut. Maybe I will maybe I won't. I quite like having my own personal collection for the moment."

I felt my jaw go slack as my mind recoiled and I shuddered. Fuck! I was being asked to perform in a room with a camera present. This was something else! Then I remembered. There had been pictures taken by Rika and films taken at the auction. Shit I could become the biggest internet slut there is.

How did that thought make me feel? Well I wasn't quite sure.

How wrong is that?

Zhen Hua pulled his foreskin right back and waved the bloated end of his member in front of my face.

"Now you sexy little bitch!" he said. "It's show time! I want you to blow me again. Suck gently and suck deep! And when I cum into your mouth, you swallow every drop!"

Oh why did Master Simon put me through this?

I knew I had to comply and so with as much enticement as I could manage I slid my slave tongue around his foul tasting weapon as he nudged it towards my lips. Teasing him with my soft tongue, I gagged a little as the massive cock invaded my slave mouth to push against the back of my slave throat. I allowed my saliva to flow, lubricating my soft full lips as I moved my slave head around his huge cock, sliding my tongue around the monstrous tip.

His weapon began to pulse as he started to thrust his hips forwards, pushing into my mouth with more urgency. His passion began to mount and he moaned as he entwined his fingers in my long, slave hair. I was struggling now, trying to pull away from him, but it was useless.

Seemingly oblivious to my distress and intent only on his own sexual gratification, Zhen Hua rammed his prick savagely into the back of my slave throat, pushing the tender flesh aside, widening my gullet to serve his passage. I hoped the metal in there tore his skin, but whatever he didn't flinch as his cock impaled my mouth. It certainly seemed bigger now than it had a short while ago when he had made me suck him while secured upside down.

Hardly able to breathe, I gagged and heaved. Saliva flooded into my slave mouth as my throat was invaded. The cock orally impaling me swelled even more as he shoved deeper into my mouth. I was gasping for breath, and my limbs flailed ineffectually as he pulled my defenceless slave's body close to him, grinding my face into his groin, roaring out his passion.

I had hardly ever seen a male penis before meeting Master Si on the beach never mind sucked one. And now ...

"Come on bitch! Make me cum in your mouth!"

Just as I was beside myself with anguish and humiliation, his cock seemed to grow to an enormous size and there was a sudden scalding surge of semen jetting into my slave throat.

Grabbing my ears, Zhen Hua rammed my slave's face savagely against his groin, forcing himself deep into my battered throat.

I struggled, my naked slave's body heaving against him, my hands and arms fluttering vainly about his legs; I gurgled my protests as I tried to breathe, and I began to kick out as I felt myself suffocating. But it was hopeless. With my face held hard against Zhen's hairy groin, I was forced to swallow. I shuddered, trying not to vomit as the thick salty liquid slid down my reluctant throat.

Zhen Hua pulled away from me, and laughed heartily. "Did that taste nice, bitch?"

Gasping, heaving, coughing, feeling degraded, used and dirty, I turned away. I felt his sperm rise into my throat again and I made to vomit.

Zhen Hua growled angrily and his huge hand enveloped my mouth and nose.

"Hold it down!"

Again I was forced to swallow, until finally he removed his hand as my struggles ceased. I trembled, turning away, lowering my head in abject shame.

And all of this was captured on film. Fuck!

"I asked you a question, slut!" Zhen roared. "Now, answer me, or I'll whip you to shreds!"

I was under no illusions; I knew what I had to say. Licking my lips, I looked up at him. "Oh yes! It tasted sweet!"

Then, without warning he slapped me hard across the face. I screamed, rolled onto my back and cowered before him.

He leaned over her trembling body and raised his hand once more.

"You call me MASTER! UNDERSTAND SLUT?"

Fearfully, I nodded. "Y-yes M-m-Master!"

Bewildered and scared, I tried to sort myself out. My mind was a mess. Why did I submit to this kind of abuse ... enjoy it even? Why didn't I just tell him to fuck off?

Yet, much as I wanted to, I knew I couldn't make myself do anything to resist him. It even seemed natural to call him Master!

Zhen laughed, loudly. "You are a good Cunt and so far worth my $4k investment."

'Fuck' I thought, 'he said that so far I was worth his investment.' I knew then that the night was no where near over. I was tired, and I needed to sleep.

He grabbed my hair and pulled. "Stand!"

I screamed as my scalp burned and frantically got to my feet.

More gently then, Zhen caressed my flat stomach and the swell of my pussy mound with his fingers. Then he moved swiftly and slapped me hard twice, once across each breast.

My scream echoed about the make shift studio as I clutched at the pain in my tits, crouching down, turning away from him.

I looked up. My master was smiling. "This is a good film," he bragged, "You could make me more than my $4k back, easily." Stopping to 'pause' the video camera, he moved to a chair and sat down.

"I am spent slut but I want you to take more of my seed for the film. Come here and toy with my cock with your hand and mouth and tits, until I am again hard."

I groaned inwardly. There would be no respite. When would I get to rest? Kneeling down between his spread legs I took his cock in my hands and began to touch it lightly with my lips kissing the end gently. Zhen leaned his head back in the chair and sighed. As I brushed his flesh against my pierced nipple I could already feel a twitch of life from his dormant weapon!

******

Master (15) ...

"So, Si here we are. Listen, you've already got Ev pretty much all to yourself, and clearly she is prepared to do whatever you ask, why do want me? Was it after you watched me thread those beads into my..." she still struggled to describe what she had done in the restaurant and looked away from me embarrassingly, "... into my pussy?"

"I wanted you the first time I met you Rika," I replied, knowing that was true, although the restaurant incident had fanned the flames of my ardour somewhat.

"Your beauty stunned me," I continued, for some reason trying to turn up the charm offensive. I say for some reason as in reality I could have just taken Rika whenever I had wanted.

Rika and I sat in the living room of my apartment sipping red wine. I reflected briefly on how I had 'entertained' Ev and Stacy here just the night before, and now here was Rika. I knew that I would soon have Ev back in my apartment, and the very idea made my balls ache with desire. My thoughts turned briefly to my slut and I wondered how she was being treated.

Looking back at the lovely Asian face in front of me, with her braces glinting in the light of the room, I smiled to myself remembering the words I had shared with Zhen Hua, the successful bidder at the auction. Although he had taken slut and was no doubt exacting his reward at this very moment, he had been very impressed by Rika. When we spoke briefly before he and Ev left he had asked me if I could arrange for him to have Rika for a while as his slave once his time with Ev was done.

I knew that Rika would not willingly submit to such a request and that she was insufficiently submissive to be handled like slut had been, and so when I said 'yes' to Zhen's request I knew that I would have to trick Rika somehow into a restrained position so that Zhen Hua could simply 'take' her.

I also knew that Zhen had been briefed at the auction and primed to 'win' my slut. He had been primed in this way as Yang knew that he would be able to fulfil one of Slut Ev's fantasies which was to have a brace fitted around her teeth. I had asked Zhen to do it in such a way that it could be removed and he had said that he could do that and fit an extra small piece that would allow Ev's tongue stud loop to be hooked to her brace. Magic, fantastic. If he could do that I would make sure that he got to spend time with Erika, no problem.

However, I was aware that Rika was a virgin and I also knew that Zhen Hua would fuck her without much consideration for her feelings should he get the chance. So, whilst I also intended to have my fun with Rika I felt that I had a responsibility to take her virginity 'reasonably gently' before she got anywhere near Zhen Hua!

"You're staring at my breasts Si," stated Rika somewhat disarmingly.

"True," I admitted, taking a moment to appreciate her tits that were only partially hidden underneath her low cut top.

"You do know that this will be the first time a man has seen me like this ... I mean totally naked?" she asked.

It was true because even in the boat house earlier she had never been totally naked.

"Even the guy at the party a few months ago that I let touch my breasts did it under my shirt. He tried to take it off, but I wouldn't let him." Poor Rika was so nervous that she was starting to babble.

I don't know why I hesitated. Maybe because this moment was so important to Rika and, unlike when I had taken Ev's cherry the day before, Rika and I were not in the middle of an intense sexual encounter already. Being Rika's first was turning out to be a more considered experience than when I had simply fucked Ev for the first time.

I took her hand and lifted it to my lips kissing it as I stared into her eyes. The desire in my gaze let Rika see the lust I felt for her. Instead of being frightened by it, her eyes mirrored my intensity.

Putting her wine glass down Rika wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed tight. I kissed her lips gently, just flicking my tongue lightly against her brace, before lifting her up and taking her through to my bedroom. The lovely Asian girl lay looking up at me. Removing my top I tugged on the drawstring of my shorts and they dropped to the floor. I stood naked before Rika, my hard on desperate to get at her.

"I'm ready," she said, holding her arms open to me.

As I stared at her I forced myself to remember that this was still her first time, but despite this I still looked directly at her and said firmly, "Strip for me Rika".

Her eyes opened wide but, nevertheless, she got to her feet and taking hold of the front edges of her top she pulled it up. High and over her head it went leaving Rika exposed in a white lacy bra. Looking up at me through her large, brown eyes, Rika then pulled down her skirt; leaving her naked from the waist down (I already had her panties).

I smiled and then indicated through a nod of my head that she should remove her bra, which she did, rendering her entirely naked and at my disposal.

I moved forward and gently pushed Rika back onto my bed.

We kissed and I slowly worked my way down her body. I took my time and enjoyed the softness of her skin against my lips. Rika tilted her head giving me access to her neck. I took full advantage of it.

Slowly, my kisses fell lower until my tongue brushed against one of her nipples. It was stiffly erect and also very sensitive. I kissed and licked it while Rika moaned and gasped.

I moved my lips toward her other nipple, but was distracted by the softness of her breasts against my skin. I pressed my face between them and kissed. My cock stiffened to its full length. I loved the feel of my face being smothered between Rika's tits.

Somehow I forced myself to continue to her other nipple. It was equally as sensitive as the first and I took my time before moving down to her belly and hips. Rika's stomach was flat - perfect. I took a moment to lay my head against the soft smoothness.

Rika's hips were gorgeously curvy and my desire for her was inflamed.

"What are you doing?" she cried when I started to move lower.

"Do you trust me?" I asked in reply.

"Of course I do ... Master Si." I could sense the 'smile' in her words.

"Then relax and enjoy," I said feeling her gaze as she continued to watch me until she finally let her head fall back to the bed as her legs spread slightly.

I could smell her excitement. She was almost ready for her first orgasm of the night. It wouldn't be the last. I started back at her stomach and slowly kissed my way down. Eventually, I allowed my tongue to brush the slit of her pussy.

Rika tensed momentarily, but then sighed and let her legs fall fully open. She groaned deliciously. I used my tongue along the entire length of her opening before letting the tip slip deeper inside. She was hot and sticky and tasted good!

"Oh, Si! Fuck, that feels amazing!" she cried as she grabbed my head, not really directing my tongue, but also not letting me move away. I pushed my tongue as deeply as it would go. "You're driving me fucking crazy!"

I licked and sucked harder and it wasn't long before she started shivering.

"I'm close!" she gasped. I didn't bother replying. Instead, I moved my focus to her clit. "Si!" she cried in barely controlled passion. "... I can't hold off...you're going to make me..." I flicked my tongue back and forth across her clit as fast as I could until she screamed, "Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

I moved up her body.

"Rika," I smiled. "I so want you."

"I so want you too," she said, her passion, fear and anticipation all blending into one expression.

I moved between her legs and let the head of my cock brush against her pussy. Rika gasped. I smiled down at her and pushed myself in. I stopped when I met resistance and worked the purple tip in and out. Rika was panting by this time, and, truth be told, so was I.

"I can't wait any longer!" she cried. "Please!"

"I'm going to fuck you," I said softly and then pushed in. She gasped and stiffened briefly in pain. Rika was no longer a virgin. I held my hips still until she relaxed. Of course, that didn't stop me from kissing her. It wasn't long before I felt her respond to my kisses. Then my hips moved and I fucked Rika.

"Fuck Si, you're really inside me!" Rika said, sounding both lustful and amazed as the truth sunk in.

"Not all the way," I smiled. "Not yet."

"But I already feel so full!" she gasped. I could feel her juices flowing once again so I pushed a little more of my cock into her, causing Rika to cry out. I continued to slide back and forth, slowly working my full length into her.

"Can you feel me deep inside you Rika?" I asked when I was almost all the way in.

"No more! Please!" she cried as her head thrashed back and forth. "I can't take anymore!"

"Of course you can," I replied, shoving my cock completely inside of her for the first time.

"Yessssssssss!" she cried, as her orgasm came in wave after wave of pent up lust, her mind's eye no doubt replaying the day's events.

Rika's tight, tanned body writhed in ecstasy under me and I rode her hard until her climax subsided.

I remained buried deep inside of her until she was done.

"That was amazing!" Rika purred, "Did you cum Si?" she added almost breathlessly.

"No sweet Rika, I didn't," I wanted to save mine for later.

I smiled as I rolled off of her, noticing a small amount of blood that her breeched hymen had released onto her thighs and my bed-sheets. We moved until we were facing each other and she kissed me. Rika felt so good against my skin, and, having taken her virginity, it was now time to satisfy my own needs in a rather more vigorous manner!

******

I liked to see a girl dressed sexily and I liked even more to start my sex from a place where I could either strip a girl or have her strip for me. It was for this reason that I had made Rika dress again in her top and skirt even to the point of putting on her bra and matching lacy white thong which I has given back to her.

As I stood facing her wearing only my shorts, Rika simply complied with my requests to dress herself, no doubt bemused as to whether our lovemaking had ended for the night, whether she would be going home or whether there was more to come.

If she had voiced these questions to me I could have assured her that there was plenty more to come!

We had moved to my living room when I chose to open another bottle of wine.

"Here you go Rika," I said handing her a generous large glass of red wine. "How do you feel?"

"Oh Si, I feel ... I feel, wonderful. You filled me so much and my orgasm was the best ever." She reached forward with her head and kissed me. I returned the kiss tasting the fresh red wine still in her mouth.

I reached for the wine bottle and made sure that Rika's wine glass was continually topped up as the drone of somewhat banal conversation continued between us.

"Whoa there Si, what are you up to?" questioned Rika as I opened a second bottle and filled her glass for the fifth time.

"Don't you like it?" I asked, with mock hurt in my voice.

"Of course I do, it's just that ..."

"Well drink up then."

Rika took a long slurp.

It was time to take her again.

I reached out for Rika's hand, pulling her inwards. She shifted willingly, turning her face up to mine as our lips met. I forced my tongue forward, feeling the hard touch of her brace, and Rika opened her mouth to accept my advances, licking my tongue with her own as she pressed her body against mine. I moved my hand to her leg, bunching the material of her skirt high upwards, and rubbed my open palm against Rika's naked expanse of tanned thigh.

Rika groaned as the renewed physical contact between us made her shiver slightly with anticipation, and I gazed into her soft brown eyes. As our mouths peeled apart Rika smiled slightly, her lips parting to reveal the gleaming metal on her teeth.

I ran my hand up Rika's willing body until I could squeeze her breast through her top. Rika licked her lips as I felt her nipples harden. I let my hand then stray down to between Rika's legs and under her skirt stroking the flimsy fabric of her panties where it protected her mound before going further, easing her willing legs apart and teasing the, once more, swollen lips of Rika's pussy.

I began to rub gently through the thin white material, and a low, almost inaudible sigh came from Rika as she responded to my touch.

Rika moaned louder and then, out of nowhere, she seemed to click back into her own wine fuelled reality.

"Si, my head is spinning; I think we need to stop for now."

I stared at her with a disappointed look on my face.

"Please Rika; I really need you, right here and now."

"Need me, why??"

"I really need your help," I continued, taking her wine glass and placing it down on the nearby coffee table.

"Huh, my help, to do what?"

"To satisfy my desires slut." My voice was loud and menacing and Rika was stunned as I grabbed at her long black hair and pulled hard raising her from the comfort of her seat.

I backed Rika against the living room wall of my apartment, all the time twisting her hair.

"No please, what are you doing? Let me go, owwwww!"

I stood motionless; cool as you like, as Rika looked terrified. This was a Si she didn't know and I could tell that she wasn't sure what I would do to her.

"Pl...ple...please, Si, l...let me g...g...go."

The whole scene seemed to recede into slow motion as Rika stood there stammering, clearly filled with terror and anxiety, clutching desperately at the point where I was cruelly twisting her hair.

When I finally moved and stepped back a little, releasing her hair, it was only so that I could reach out and take hold of Rika's blouse. I gripped the light material and pulled.