Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Ev screamed. I threw her against the wall, knocking the wind out of her. She wore nothing but a short T-shirt and black high cut panties. She was in my basement and ready to experience the pleasures of my dungeon devices.

In a rough, yet swift, movement I held her tightly by the throat and Ev was powerless to stop her wrists, one by one, being manacled to the wall. She almost hung, her feet barely touching the ground, facing me.

"No, please, don't hurt me," she begged as I bunched her T-shirt up to just under her breasts. I laughed with delighted glee when I saw the pink, angry whip marks adorning her body and I fingered them. Ev groaned in pain.

"That's it bitch, moan for me. Now I'm going to hurt you again."

Ev watched horrified as I walked to a shelf and returned with a severe looking whip. Its four individual lashes were all wrapped in barbed wire. It would tear her to shreds.

"Oh, no please you can't use that on me," my slut pleaded.

I let the barbs trail over her skin. Down over her tight stomach, and towards her groin. Momentarily the terrible lashes became caught in her belly button jewel, and she held her breath as I freed it with a sharp tug.

"Time to shut you up slut," I said. I reached up to her mouth holding a ball gag in my hand, and, despite Ev's frantic resistance, she could not stop me gagging her pitiful screams.

My slut shook her head wildly; awaiting the agonising onslaught the whip would bring to her, as the gag was pulled tighter and tighter and tighter. A bell sounded in the distance ...

"Fuck!" I groaned as my alarm awoke me once again. That had been some dream and was just about to get better. I felt a sense of disappointment at having to leave Ev behind ... and then I remembered Rika.

It had been almost 2am when I left her and now it was 8am. She would be in a state I knew, and the thought helped my cock to a massive early morning erection. Pulling back the bed covers I glanced down at the spot where Stacy had been tied just the night before. What a fucking weekend this had been ... still was!

Dressed only in my PJ shorts I got sleepily out of bed and decided to shower and have some breakfast before I looked in on my captive slut.

******

It was over an hour later when I descended the stairs into my basement cellar. Opening the door to my dungeon I stared in awe at the sight before me. Rika was, of course, still secured where I had left her, but now she literally hung from the cuffs supporting her wrists. Her body was slumped, lifeless, in her bonds, her legs crumpled, bent slightly at the knees and her head bowed with her long, wildly luscious hair hanging low over her shoulders and breasts.

On the floor was a patch of damp where Rika had no doubt peed herself during the night, and her thighs were slick with juice. What was the root cause of all this? Between her legs was fastened a thick, solid dildo.

I had especially chosen a large phallus to keep her entertained and the source of her impalement was attached to a machine that was fucking in and out of her sweet pussy. As I watched I could still see how it varied its speed, making her dormant body shiver under its movement, and I knew that it must have fucked her hard all night continuously for the past 6 hours.

How many orgasms had been extracted from poor Rika I had no idea but despite being soaking wet on the outside her over used cunt must have been as dry as a bone inside. And very sore.

She was clearly unconscious and I wondered if the additional little pleasure that I had subjected her to had been the cause of her conscious state.

When I awoke at 5am and pressed the remote control switch the dildo would have sprouted small rubber spikes that, in turn, would have caused Rika incremental pain and suffering. Oh how fucking delicious. I was so hard by now that I thought of fucking her again whilst she was still out of it. But no maybe once more before she leaves. For now it was time to let her free from her current bondage.

I moved towards Rika and, bending down to a box device I switched off the dildo which caused it to retract the spikes and ease away from her. As the long, thick shaft became visible I saw how the tool was covered in shiny juice and globs of Rika's cum and also how her pussy had been so well fucked that the lips, even with the dildo removed refused to close up. Fuck she was so open I could have slipped a beer bottle inside her. But, despite this thought lingering for longer than it should have, I didn't!

Having freed my captive from her impalement I now unfastened her ankles. Even though they were free her legs still dangled widely spread. Rika was not conscious enough to know what was happening.

Moving behind her I looked down at her ass and smiled as I saw the gleaming end of a solid silver butt plug. Reaching forward I took hold and eased it out of her ass. I marvelled at how someone who was still an ass virgin, cock wise, could take 8 inches of steel shaft between her cheeks. But she had, and after 6 hours of impalement, much like her pussy, Rika's ass hole remained open even when the plug was taken out.

I thought I heard the slut grunt but she certainly hadn't stirred much, and so when I unfastened her wrists my still blindfold and gagged Cunt fell in a crumpled heap to the floor. She was exhausted. Sleep during the night would have been fitful and fleeting at best and no doubt not forthcoming at all once I had activated the rubber spikes between her thighs. Falling unconscious would have been a blessed respite for Rika.

I decided that I would carry her to the shower. Not my domestic shower but my cellar shower. Rika had enjoyed fuck knows how many orgasms but there was always room for more. So, after removing her gag and blindfold I threw the slumped form of Rika's beautifully used body over my shoulder and took her to the dungeon shower.

******

I stood looking in through the open side of the shower cubicle as my slut stirred. Rika awoke to a wave of pleasure.

"Ohhhh. Unnnhhh," she moaned. I saw her body tighten no doubt in response to the warm stimulation of water hitting her open pussy. Clearly not yet aware of where she was, all she could do was revel in the pleasure.

"Aaaahhhh. Ohhhhhhhhh," the slut continued to moan. She had not yet opened her eyes; but it was clear that she could sense the powerful jet stream of water that was virtually raping her.

After several minutes, the water pressure subsided to a slightly slower stream, allowing the stimulated Rika to take in her surroundings. She opened her eyes to the realization that she was in a very compromising position. I had secured my pretty captive in a shower cubicle which was no more than three feet by three feet in size. White tiles were all around her. The beautiful Asian Cunt was lying on the floor of the shower; her wrists and ankles were pulled upwards and shackled to bolts at the four corners.

A jet-spray-style showerhead jutted out of the wall in front of her and was pointed down, directly at her naked and exposed pussy.

The warm water penetrated her still open slit. Despite her night of desperate torture, this position and situation was evidently exciting her. Rika was still trapped, and now at the mercy of my elaborate masturbation device. She had no choice but to enjoy the liquid penetration.

A couple of minutes later, as per my carefully set timing device, the stream of water became more powerful, shooting a full blast at Rika's pussy. "Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh!" she yelped. The change in pressure had taken her by surprise. The water was beating upon her sensitive pussy, her clit bombarded by the irresistible stimulant. Rika's naked body, tortured as it was, became overwhelmed with pleasure and she had no choice but to cum; her body exploded in sweet orgasm.

The chained shackles kept her in place as she writhed. "Aaaaaahhhhhh!" Rika yelled as the orgasmic contractions wracked her body.

Before she had calmed from the wave of her lust fuelled orgasm I could see her face contort as a second wave hit her. The water jet fucked her continuously and watching her suffer made me so fucking hard I was desperate to cum myself. Rika squirmed delightfully as she climaxed again. The water pressure had not changed; it was still raping her relentlessly.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuccckkkk meeeeeeeeeeee!"

Rika was totally overpowered by the water spray as the feelings of climax raced through her body. She took deep, heavy breaths but the orgasm continued until she was satisfied once more.

Never having really come round properly at all Rika's body once again went limp as she took another deep breath and a third orgasm began infiltrating her semi conscious state.

Finally, soaked through and thoroughly empty of all feelings Rika passed out from the heat and exhaustion blissfully unaware as I entered her white tiled prison.

Slipping my hands into my shorts I took the hard length of my cock into my fist and wanked hard until my back arched and I shot jet after jet of my sperm over the face and into the slack, open, metal adorned mouth of the poor, unconscious Rika.

When she came round she would have had her nipples pierced. I moved away to fetch my piercing gun. I would enjoy this.

******

Rika was tired out ... thoroughly fucked all night long. Her orgasm count, considering the way the machine, the shower and I had raped her must have been well into double figures -- and to think that only 12 hours ago she had been a virgin.

'Be gentle with me' she had asked of me. Well, for a brief while I had been.

She now sat before me. I had allowed her to shower normally and then clean herself up before getting dressed. I had destroyed her top in the throes of my lust when I had ripped it from her body. She now wore, in a very enticing manner, one of my shirts.

The poor girl could hardly walk, so sore was her pussy and ass.

"So Rika, did you enjoy your time with me?"

Rika looked at me not really sure what to say. She was still struggling to accept that I had dared to pierce her nipples and insert small rings into them.

"So did you?"

Was I teasing her or genuinely asking? She just chewed on her bottom lip and smiled weakly. Her fingers toyed with the strange adornment that had punctured each of her teats. They seemed to be permanently erect now, a pleasurable scenario for me I had to say.

"Stand up," I ordered.

Rika was still suffering the pain of her body being no longer bound and the blood flow in her limbs getting back to normal.

Steadying herself on the kitchen table she obeyed. I went to her and pulled her hands behind her back. As I slipped on and clicked shut a pair of steel hand cuffs she flinched. When I fastened an 18 inch chain to her ankles she became concerned.

"There's no need Si ..."

"Rika, listen to me. When we get back to Yang's you will be exchanged for Ev."

"Huh?"

"This means that Zhen Hua, who won the auction, will take you. You will stay with him for the rest of today."

"What? Nooooooooo!" Rika shook petrified.

"Then, when you get back to your apartment on Monday morning in time for college and have recovered, Ev will return and you will be Mistress over her. You will live with her as your slut either continuously or just at times when you both decide it is appropriate. That is up to you.

I will take her as my slave whenever and however I wish. As my slut she will want this, as do I because I am her Master. You are not my slut as she is, but you are subservient to me and to anyone I choose to give or sell you to. Understand?"

Rika began to cry.

"Do you?" I yelled loudly into her face.

"Y...y...yes ... Master."

"Good. Now we must go, as midday approaches fast."

******

It was 12 o'clock, midday and I stood inside Yang's shop looking out waiting for Ev to be returned. There was only the old tattooist present and no sign of Mei Ling or Jason. I was a little nervous at what Ev might be like. If she had suffered anything like Rika had at my hands she would be in a bit of a state.

Then Zhen Hua's SUV appeared.

Only 12 or so hours earlier Ev had been taken, chained by wrist and ankle, into the same vehicle, but with her spirit still in tact. Now, as she stumbled out onto the pavement, dishevelled, semi naked and exhausted, her partly clothed body looked broken.

I moved out of Yang's shop and to the aid of my poor, clearly well used, slut. I looked at her worn but still very pretty face and saw the brace I had demanded be fitted into her mouth. My slut looked exhausted but spectacular.

With a typical act of defiance she tried to walk, unsteadily, on her own stiletto booted feet. She looked over and smiled weakly. I looked my slut up and down.

Red marks and streams of thick juice seemed to coat her lovely body and thick globules hung like stalactites from certain parts of her flesh. She still needed to be cleaned up. I had expected Zhen Hua to take care of this before returning her to me.

Ev had obviously been fucked senseless by the bastard -- what did I expect; he had paid $4k after all. And now my poor slut looked exhausted.

I went to speak with Zhen.

"Listen Zhen Hua, I have Rika for you but I have to say that she has been well used. You might not get much from her."

"No matter," he replied, "I want her for my pleasure not hers."

The menacing nature of his simple statement made even my spine tingle. I pushed Rika forwards and into his waiting arms.

"Zhen Hua, I want you to fit the same delicate hook attachment to Rika's brace please. Deliver her back to her apartment by 9pm this evening, here is the address." Even though I had told Rika that she would be kept all night I wanted her back by 9pm. After all the girl's had college the following day.

He smiled and nodded. Rika looked confused and scared.

"Please Si, don't do this ... nooooooo."

Zhen Hua gripped Rika's hair tightly in his fist and bundled her into the back of his SUV, just as he had with Ev the previous day.

I moved to my number one slut.

"Let's go inside," I said putting my arm around Ev's shoulder and helping her into the relative safety and warmth of Yang's shop. She shivered at my comforting touch and smiled allowing herself to be led forward no doubt assuming it was towards blissful peace and the prospect of much needed sleep.

However sleep was not to be her fate.

Once I had seen Zhen Hua's SUV take off and had gone inside the shop, Yang emerged from the shadows.

"Ohhh, look at you sweet whore," he said simply. I saw his eye rove over Ev's dishevelled, yet still beautiful, body, clad in skimpy, tattered clothes and gleaming braces fitted to her teeth.

"Simon come here a moment."

Despite being so old, when Yang spoke I felt compelled to listen. I moved towards him and away from the still unsteady Ev.

"Simon, you must make an old man happy and let me have some more fun before you leave."

"But, Yang ..." I protested, "she is exhausted. I doubt whether she has slept for over 24 hours, I must take her home."

"Please Simon, I have done you many favours over the last day or so, so you should let me have my way."

Any threats actually went unsaid, but I felt threatened anyway and found myself agreeing to his request.

He took over.

"Strip slut."

Ev looked up shocked to be receiving more instruction.

"Master?" she appealed to me, but I looked her in the eye and nodded my approval for her to follow Yang's orders.

Slowly, and as deliciously as ever Ev reluctantly peeled off her top. I took a sharp intake of breath when I saw the marks no doubt left by alligator clips and the remains of candle wax. She had be well used by Zhen Hua there was no doubt about that, and I found myself hardening not just at the sight the lovely Ev presented but also at the thought of what Rika might well be experiencing anytime now!

Ev pulled off her boots, but it wasn't until she gripped the side of her tight, white shorts and pulled them down her tanned legs that I was really impressed by Zhen's work. It was clear that she still held the butt plug between her ass cheeks, but, fuck me, Zhen had sealed her pussy with candle wax.

"Oh, slut, that is so ... so ..." I was lost for a description.

"So creative," Yang helped me out. I nodded.

"Down slut," Yang spoke to her as if she was a bitch, but she knew to get onto all fours. Yang moved around to her ass and touched the butt plug. Ev flinched. Yang smiled and slid it slowly out making Ev squirm delightfully.

"I don't think you will ever have suffered one of these before slut."

I saw him reach up and pull down a chain which had a gleaming silver ass hook on the end of it. Ev glanced over her shoulder and opened her mouth to scream until I shouted, "take whatever Yang has without too much noise slave."

Impressively, Ev did not yell out. Yang took the hook and carefully positioned the rounded end at Ev's already open rose hole and inserted it. She groaned loudly as the hook fitted perfectly into her ass, deeply filling her.

For the next 2 hours the exhausted Ev entertained both Yang and myself.

We played with the height of the ass hook, moving Ev up and down as we saw fit and emptied our seed into her throat several times over ... allowing of course for the slow recovery of the male libido!

Finally I allowed Yang to pick painfully at the solid wax encasing Ev's pussy. She cried out and squirmed which made the whole exercise exquisite. Zhen had done a good job.

Once her juicing slit was open once again, Ev was finished off by receiving the long, hard lengths of both of us deep inside her until we and she came in glorious raptures.

******

Epilogue ... and to the future!

It was late on a Sunday afternoon when the beautiful Asian girl stepped out of the car, glanced briefly back in at the driver and then turned and walked up the short drive into her apartment block.

She was unsteady on her feet, which were bare. She hardly wore any clothes and it did not take great eyesight to see that her naked breasts were almost fully in view through her tattered top.

She paused as her hand touched the door handle and turned to watch the car in which she had arrived speed away.

It contained her Master and she knew that her life would never be the same.

She reflected on the intensity of the 48 hours that had passed since she first met him and the changes that had taken place to both her and her life. As well as a host of new experiences the girl thought about her newly pierced nipples, her tongue ring and her second ear piercing ... and most of all her mouth braces.

They were all either locked or glued to her ... how she would cope with college the following morning she had no idea. But that was a thought for when she was less tired.

The car was now a spec in the distance.

He would be back, he had told her. She knew not how or when but she knew he would be back.

As she held tightly onto the envelope he had left with her a single tear ran down her cheek.

Please let me know if you enjoyed the sharing of our experience ... If my slut has time from her studies we may share some more of our life together. I am sure you can imagine what a stir she caused when she first went 'public' in college with her new jewellery!

THE END