Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a few seconds of careful movement but then the blood started to flow properly through my poor limbs once more.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!" I yelled out.

I had never felt so much pain in my life and Zhen Hua just laughed. My body curled up into a ball trying to surpress my agony but it was no good. For endless minutes I cried out until finally I was left wrecked and exhausted in a useless pile on the dirty dungeon floor. The ropes had burned marks into my skin. I was a mess.

It was almost 10am. I would need cleaning up ... I wanted a shower. I dared to ask Master -- that was my mistake.

SLAP!

I was knocked to the ground.

"You fucking worthless whore. You impertinent slut. No, you won't be fucking well cleaned up. In fact I have other plans for you."

With that he grabbed my hair and twisted cruelly forcing me to my feet.

"Kneel over there," he ordered.

Meekly I obeyed. He was angry and shouting. I was so scared.

He approached my kneeling form and reached down to attach a chain to my collar. Then, walking behind me and holding the chain, he pulled forcing me to arch backwards. I placed my hands flat on the floor to stop me from falling over until a few feet away from my body he stopped. The chain was connected to a ceiling hook and secured tightly. My body was bent backwards with the chain pulling cruelly from my collar and straight up the middle of my face.

Zhen Hua then took my arms and cuffed them before adding a second chain to the cuffs that pulled my arms vertical and high in front of me. He then pulled my arms backwards increasing the pressure for me to lean back. My whole body was cleverly stretched and my stomach, tits and pussy openly available to Zhen Hua, which was, for whatever reason, no doubt how he intended it. That chain was then also connected to the ceiling.

I moaned and cried out, "No, please Master don't do this!"

He then positioned my ankles carefully so that he could place a metal bracket over and then screw them to the floor in pre-prepared holes. Both my ankles were secured in this manner. Fuck, I was hurting again.

Moving to my still kneeling form and stroked my thighs. He then fastened to them a heavy spreader bar that was fixed very wide, stretching my legs to their limit. If I thought I ached before, that was nothing compared to what I was felt now.

"Please Master!" I whimpered quietly.

He just laughed. He wasn't finished yet.

Taking 4 vicious looking clips with metal serrated edges he hooked one end to the cross bar of the spreader and then taking the sensitive folds of my pussy lips he clipped the serrated edge to my flesh.

"FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

My mind was a blur. He repeated this a further 3 times leaving me on the edge of madness with 4 metal serrated clips biting deep into my pussy lips, and serving to hold it wide open still dripping the residual cum from when the bastard had just raped me.

Zhen Hua then moved to my breasts and, pinching folds of my tender skin between his thumb and forefinger, he clipped similar clips to my slave titties. 8 clips in all, 4 on each tit, were fixed to me. My eyes fluttered and my mind wandered far and wide in an effort to rid my senses of the pain.

His final piece of handy work was to take my tongue and leave it hanging out secured to my brace.

Oh what a sight I must have been. Kneeling and arched backwards, chained in position, slave thighs spread wide, pussy gaping, tortured tits and my slave tongue hanging out.

"Fuck you're making me hard again already slut. But I have other plans for the moment."

I could still see the clock and the time had moved to 10:30. We would have to leave in 1 hour I knew. What was he going to do?

I could not really see but I heard him wheeling a trolley of some sort over to me.

"So Cunt, you wanted to be cleaned up did you? Well I shall make an even bigger mess of you now!"

What the fuck was he going to do to me? I cried out within the confines of my gagged tongue. I was scared, I had enjoyed no sleep at all and I was exhausted.

I trembled slightly as his lips brushed the top of my ear and trailed down until he got to my lobe and my 'Slut' rings. He gently sucked, as I fought not to make a sound. Next he kissed lightly down my neck, flicking his tongue out at all my most sensitive places, and gently blew on the places he had kissed. Fuck, this felt good, was it supposed to?

He then made his way down in between my titties, still kissing, over my tight slave stomach, and stopped right above my slave pussy. He moved away.

I was straining my neck to see what he was doing.

"Hot wax time Cunt!"

"Nnnnnggghhhh!" I spluttered. My mind raced. Was he going to pour hot wax onto me? No, surely not!

Suddenly, I saw his arm move and I could see, just, that the trolley supported a device that held a large candle in it. The device seemed capable of tipping itself gradually and releasing molten wax out on to whatever was below it, which in this case was me!

Without warning, he poured the hot wax over my right nipple. I felt the sensation spring my nub to life. Then the pain struck.

My back arched as I managed a low scream through the tongue gag. Stretching the pouring arm across my body Zhen Hua did the same to my left nipple...dripping the wax ever so slightly just so my nipple was covered. Again I screamed.

He lightly blew on them both and then peeled the wax off. I moaned as the cellar air, mixed with the heat from the wax intertwined with my senses. I was breath-taken as he took my nipple in his warm, wet, mouth and began sucking, and nibbling on it.

"hhhhhhhhh...eeessssssssssss...leeeeeeeeeeeeeeease..."

It shouldn't feel this good!

I tried to fight what I was feeling but no matter how hard I tried I knew I was getting wet. Again I was caught off guard as he took the candle and using the levered device dripped the wax down my stomach and stopped right above my pussy. I was moaning uncontrollably now as my body betrayed me. Piece by piece, he began peeling the wax off and licking wherever it had been.

I knew that I couldn't take much more of this. Then he did it.

"UUUUUUUUUUCCKKKK!"

Stream after hot boiling stream of wax ran into the open lips of my cunt. It stung, it boiled and it hurt. Again I arched my back, but this time most definitely in pain. I had started to feel pleasure from my first experiences of the wax, but not any more. I yelled and almost blacked out. I felt the wax begin to harden between my legs as the heat wore off. He had just about sealed my slit with wax. Fuck!

Then Zhen Hua appeared at my head. Even though everything looked a little upside down to me I could see clearly that his cock was out and hard again. He was masturbating frantically. I knew what would happen well before the bastard tensed his whole body and started to cum. Spraying the purple head around he covered my face and tits in his juice. I was covered. It hung from my nose, lips and chin and no doubt covered the adornments in my tits.

"So, Cunt," he said when his climax had subsided, "You wanted to be cleaned up and now you are filthy. A filthy fucking slut whore! Come on I need to get you ready to be returned."

******

Half an hour later I stood in the hallway of Zhen Hua's huge house. I was almost dead on my feet. After Zhen Hua had released all of the chains and clips from my body I had again cried out in absolute agony. The metal clips had left deep red marks, not quite breaking the skin, but almost.

I had been well used and now stood before him with my pussy still mostly sealed with wax, and my upper body and face covered in hardening sperm. He had replaced my small, white top and skimpy shorts making sure to fill my ass once again with the butt plug I had arrived with. He had torn my top such that the edges of my dark aureoles were visible. I wore the white stiletto heel boots.

"Come on Cunt," he ordered, and within minutes I was secured on all fours in his SUV with the same dildo once more deep in my throat. The vehicle started and I was on my way back to Yang's.

Master (16)

Rika came fully round a short while later as she was being lifted from my shower and dragged across the floor. I had taken great pleasure in stripping the rest of her clothes from her whilst she lay almost unconscious on the floor of my living room and now her naked body was soaking wet.

She groaned in protest but the ball gag I had fitted into her mouth made her pleas all but inaudible. Her vision was completely obscured by a large blindfold of silk covered leather that was drawn tightly around her head.

Rika was too weak to offer any resistance as I fitted broad leather cuffs around her wrists. Blindfold she was unaware of the leather straps being attached to each wrist cuff and then fed through the hooks secured to the ceiling of my cellar until the straps were pulled taut and her arms were drawn up above her head.

I could sense her heart hammering fast no doubt as a result of the activity I was subjecting her to. Water still dripped off her -- I thought it would be more fiendish to let her dry naturally, although I had towelled her hair which now sat in a very wild, unkempt manner around her head and shoulders. She seemed so vulnerable and just looking at her made my groin ache again.

"I can do anything I like to you slut," I said, mocking Rika, teasing her. She of course couldn't reply, but I knew that she could hear, a fact testified to by the frantic shaking of her head and the delicious twisting of her gloriously stretched body as her arms now took a lot of Rika's weight. Rika almost hung, her toes just brushing the floor. She would ache. In fact she was probably aching already.

She hung, her arms drawn in opposite directions above her head, gasping what breath she could through her nose. The ball gag completely stopped her breathing through her mouth and combined with the blindfold I knew that a girl like Rika, never bound before, a virgin until a short while ago, would feel more exposed that she'd ever felt in her life. She had no way of knowing what would happen next to her and I had made it very clear that she was completely at my mercy.

I reached down and grasped her calves and jerked her legs apart. I wrapped leather cuffs around each ankle and buckled them securely. Rika grunted in mild discomfort as her ankles were drawn apart and took a sharp inward breath as I secured the cuffs to the floor. Vertically spread-eagled, Rika tried ineffectually to draw her legs back together. The effect of having her legs forcibly held spread was to increase the pressure on her outstretched arms above her head and she groaned through the gag in dismay realising no doubt that she could get no relief from the pain her stretched limbs were suffering.

I moved my hand to her and touched between her legs from behind, fleetingly brushing her sensitive lips and making her squirm. Her pussy was already slick once again with juice.

"You're a fucking slut Rika, you're soaking again. What am I to do with you?" I mocked her again.

Rika let her head drop no doubt in shame at the knowledge that her body was responding sexually to the physical treatment she was being subjected to. Blindfolded, her awareness would be focused on the sensations created by my touch and the feelings of the leather restraints that were tight around her wrists and ankles.

Rika looked gorgeous, naked and struggling. The way her arms and legs were stretched stunningly emphasised how slender and vulnerable her body was. When my hand stroked her again she tried jerking herself away but it was hopeless. Rika groaned through the gag in desperate anticipation as my arm circled her slim waist holding her still whilst my hand resumed stroking her. She was unable to contain a loud sigh of pleasure which even through the gag was quite coherent.

"Shall I fuck you again slut?" My voice came after a few moments of silence, and it surprised her. Rika shook her head.

There was a moment's silence and then I spoke again.

"Okay then Rika, I will bind your breasts for you instead."

Soon Rika was twisting and writhing as I slipped a noose of fine cord around her right breast. Rika pleaded for me to stop but the only sound to emerge from the ball gag was as muffled sigh. I held her breast, drawing it away from her chest while the noose was slipped snugly over it and drawn tight.

Rika could feel the cord tightening as she twisted her body frantically in an attempt to escape. I made sure that the cord was tight, biting at her flesh and she threw back her head, crying through the gag. Her protest though was completely in vain as I bound the cord repeatedly around the soft orb.

When I had finished, I stood back to admire my handiwork. The soft flesh of her tits was trapped and swollen as it hung gathered and bound. I could see how aroused she was becoming as the juice now glistened in the hairs of her neatly trimmed pubic patch.

Rika shook her head frantically as I set to work on her other breast. By the time I had finished she was choking back heavy sobs through her gag and twisting pointlessly, but very erotically, against her bondage.

"So shall I fuck you yet whore?"

"Nnnngghhhpppp!" Again Rika shook her head.

I laughed softly and I touched one of her trapped breasts, squeezing it until she shook herself free.

"I'd better clamp your nipples then, Cunt, hadn't I?"

Rika again shook her head in objection as she felt me slide a clasp over her right nipple then tighten it until it trapped her tender nub. A few more turns on the screw and Rika was writhing in pain, no doubt feeling the trapped flesh throb and burn. A moment later her other nipple had been dealt with in a similar fashion.

Rika hung, groaning through the gag in agony. She shook her blindfolded head in despair. Suspended from her outstretched arms, her shoulders now ached desperately. She could feel her feet just dragging on the stone floor. I brushed my thumb over one of her trapped nipples making her gasp.

"Mmmmmpppphhhh!" she gasped, squirming frantically as my thumb flicked across her nipple repeatedly until the delicate flesh was aroused so much her tiny erection pressed painfully into the metal that clamped it.

"So, can I fuck you again yet, slave?"

Rika shook her head in denial. Of course I could fuck her anytime I wanted to, but I was enjoying the game. Again I reached out to fondle her bound and clamped nipples.

"So delicate... just imagine what it would feel like if a weight was now hung from your poor bound tits? Could you stand that Asian girl?"

I could see her heart start to pump harder and her cheeks were reddened and flushed.

I waited for an agonising moment then I grabbed hold of her right breast. Rika shook her head in protest, whimpering through the gag. When I removed my hand from her bound breast Rika felt the clamp pull sharply at her nipple as it was dragged down by the unseen weight.

'Uhhh... UUHH!'

Her cry of protest was audible, despite the ball gag.

"And now for the other!"

'NNNHHH!'

"You struggle so well slut."

"Can I fuck you now Rika?"

Rika nodded her head in reluctant agreement; she couldn't take any more of my punishment. I laughed.

"Excellent," I responded.

"Shall I ungag you?" I asked.

Rika again nodded her head.

A moment later and the ball gag had been removed and Rika was gulping air again through her mouth and flexing her aching jaws.

"Please Master, let me go..." Rika begged, breathlessly, remembering to call me Master.

I removed the ropes, clamps and weights from her tits.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!" Rika screamed as the blood began to flow freely through her breasts again.

"This isn't fair Si, let me go I demand...!"

I reached forward and gripped her hair, twisting hard.

"Oooouuuuucccchh!"

"Demand? You demand what slut? You are not free to demand anything, and I am Master to you, Cunt. I'd better gag you again bitch."

Rika shook her head as my hands caught hold of her face and stilled her. My fingers dug into her cheeks encouraging her jaws to open. I caught a glimpse of her metal brace and smiled.

'No, I'm sorry; I won't ... let me go! Let... me... guhh...'

Rika tried twisting her head as I forced the leather ball gag back into her mouth. It was hopeless on her part though and a second later the gag was in place with the leather strap again tight around her head

'Nnnnhh!'

"Cry all you want... struggle all you can, slut... you can't escape what I am going to do to you now."

Rika was still blindfold, and now gagged again. She could neither see nor speak.

My lovely, Asian college girl captive lifted her head weakly, squirming a little as I passed my hand down her ribs and, moving around her slim waist, caressed one of her firm ass cheeks. She flinched as my finger traced around the edge of her rose like entrance, and she tensed as my fingertips drew apart the globes of her ass cheeks. Reaching lower I touched her pussy feeling her slickness as my fingers stroked her. Rika sighed through the gag as my touch intensified.

"Looking forward to this, bitch?"

I slipped off my shorts once again and freed the burgeoning length of my solid erection.

"You know what's going to happen next don't you Cunt? I bet you're aching for it aren't you?"

Despite her earlier agreement, Rika now shook her head again.

"Well tough luck Cunt because you're going to get it!"

Pulling weakly with what little strength she must still have Rika twisted her arms as she dangled helplessly. She tried again to draw her thighs together but her legs were kept spread whilst my hand was stroking her naked skin, my fingers rubbing her pussy, probing, seeking, penetrating.

"You are so fucking wet slut, and so fucking hot!" I laughed, as my fingers slid easily into her slit. Rika hung her head and sighed through the gag. To her shame it was undeniably true; she was wet with arousal from the treatment I'd made her suffer.

Moving behind Rika I glanced down and noticed the impressive oriental tattoo; a single symbol marking her back and I thought fleetingly of Ev and the tattoo Yang had given her before the auction. How was Ev doing, I wondered. I smiled and slapped Rika hard on the ass cheeks before I slid the tip of my shaft down into the groove of soft flesh that her ass cheeks formed and then along until it nudged her pussy lips apart. Using my hand to guide it, I pushed my length up into her tight, tanned body right to the hilt. Then I drew back, her slender body convulsed; I pushed in again, harder. Rika sighed through the gag as another orgasm suddenly overtook her.

"Nnngggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Esssssssssssss!" she squealed loudly.

I forced myself into Rika's sweet hole again and again and as a fresh wave of pleasure washed over her, she seemed to abandon herself to the gratification her body had been crying out for.

I began driving my cock into her with increased urgency my mind focused only on the extreme pleasure of using this beautiful girl so forcefully. Rika grunted through the gag each time my cock rammed into her and her stifled cries enhanced my ardour more and more.

Then I was delighted as another orgasm shook her tethered body and I was able to ram my cock into her one more time before I jerked and throbbed madly cumming deep inside my bound and fucked Rika.

My hands gripped her exhausted body around the waist as I rested my head on the smooth skin of her back. I breathed hot against her neck. Rika, no doubt dazed and aching, sighed through her gag as the waves of exquisite pleasure that had washed over her left the beautiful and bound Rika exhausted.

******

My alarm sounded at 5am. I opened my bleary eyes and smiled to myself as I thought of Rika still bound in the cellar. Reaching for the table at the side of my bed I picked up a glass and drank greedily from the cold water in it. Placing the glass down I then picked up a remote control device and flicked a switch. I smiled to myself thinking of what this would do to Rika, and straining my ears I thought I heard her grunt. But I must have been mistaken as the cellar was two floors away and she was still gagged! I must have quickly fallen asleep again.