Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noooooo!" yelled Rika at the sound of the tearing fabric. She tried desperately to hang onto it but I yanked it free effortlessly, then seized Rika's wrists and lifted them up above her head, pinning her easily against the wall in the grip of my fist.

The vulnerability of her position was becoming ever clearer and Rika was terrified. My gaze moved over her stunning breasts, covered only by the lacy bra. They rose and fell sexily as her chest gasped for breath -- I gazed further down onto her trim, flat belly, and smiled.

"Let me go, please!"

Rika writhed helplessly, twisting and turning, but unable to change her position in any significant way.

"Please! Please!" Rika pleaded delightfully, her heart pounding. "What do you want?"

After listening patiently to her pleas, each one adding more size to my already bursting erection, I spoke.

"Rika, I want you, and I want you to suffer. I am going to take you again, but this time there will be no 'be gentle with me' it will be hard and rough ..."

Rika was stunned and she begged, pleaded, and finally broke into frantic sobs, but I ignored it all.

Then I forced her shivering and trembling hands downwards so that I could position them back and behind her head. I gripped Rika's hair again sliding her further down the wall and, through this position, Rika's back arched which forced her breasts out even more. I could see her skin colour burning with humiliation under my roaming eye.

"Ohhhhhh, please Si, you're hurting me."

I smiled, and raised my other hand and placed it on Rika's stomach, sliding it slowly upwards as my captive shuddered and moaned.

Then, what can only be described as a surge of recklessness must have engulfed Rika and she kicked out at me, making contact with the lower part of my leg. It was not painful at all for me but her efforts drew an immediate response.

I whipped Rika forward and sent her flying, staggering across the floor to sprawl face down on an old oak table. She tried to rise, but the flat palm of my strong hand slapped down between her shoulder blades, pressing her into the table hard enough so that her breasts were squashed onto the old, cold wood.

"Let me go Si! I'm sorry, please leave me alone!"

"You are not in any position to make demands," I laughed.

"P-please," she cried out in a choked, tear-filled voice.

"Shut up." I commanded as I moved Rika's light, flimsy skirt upward and roughly pulled down her panties. I slipped her provocatively sexy thong off and tossed it to one side.

Rika's legs were trembling and her tears fell profusely as my hand slipped down along the cleft between her ass cheeks and fingered Rika's anal opening. Moving lower I held her beautifully pulsing pussy cupped in the palm of my hand, and squeezed it lightly. Then pressing a finger forward I penetrated the lovely Asian girl in the most humiliating fashion.

"You don't know how lucky you are slut; I am going to make you orgasm again! Fucking cum for Master Si you bitch."

I began to frig Rika with a roughness designed to release the desire that had built up inside of me, and my fingers worked hard sliding up and down between Rika's pussy lips, nudging against her clitoris in a searching and stimulating manner.

"No please Si, nooooo ... ohhhh!"

"It's Master Si to you now, Cunt!"

As Rika began to squirm and writhe deliciously, I angrily drove three fingers in and out of the college girl. Faster and harder I poked her, and I noticed her eyes close as she moaned her pleasure unwillingly and involuntarily at my dominating touch.

I was at the point of extreme desire myself. I had to fuck her. To feel that sweet, slick pussy stretched against my shaft. Keeping Rika pinned down with one hand, the one sticky from her juices; I pulled at the drawstring on my shorts and slipped them off. Rika felt my solid cock nudge at the entrance to her pussy.

"Ohhh noooooo Si, not like this," the delicious Asian girl yelled, "please, it was so good last time, it can be like that again."

"Shut up, you're my whore now and I will do anything I want with you." With that I pressed my fingers harder into Rika's back between her shoulder blades.

"Arrrggghhhhhh!" she yelled.

Then I pushed. It was only the second time that she had been fucked but this time my passage into her was easier. Rika bucked under me as I filled her completely.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Then I fucked my Asian Cunt. Long, hard strokes reamed her, slamming her against the wood of the table.

Rika gave several little whimpers, shivering in light convulsions as her orgasm became inevitable.

"Go on my little whore, cum for Master Si. Cum for me you bitch."

I felt her thighs squeezing together and her body stiffened.

"Ahhh, please nooooooooooohh!"

Then Rika's legs stretched as far as they could, her back arched and she cried-out as the most glorious orgasm engulfed her triggered by my aggressive ministrations.

And I came too. Spurt after spurt of my semen poured into the gorgeous girl writhing under me until I was fully satisfied.

Rika sobbed as I pulled roughly out of her leaving my juice to run down her thighs in a thick, sticky flow.

I flipped Rika's used body over onto her back. Then, much to the abused girl's surprise, I kissed her hard on the mouth.

She tried to keep her lips tightly closed, but I kissed her again, and this time forced my tongue forward, sliding and seeking sensuously, flicking against the metal on her teeth.

I kissed my captive roughly, bruising her, although Rika kept her own lips slack in response, sobbing upon reflection of the act that I had just subjected her to.

Eventually I eased back. Rika leaned upwards, supporting her abused body on the table.

"Why Si, why?" she sobbed.

"Because you're a weak little slut, and it's Master Si now."

With that I slapped her hard knocking Rika to the ground. A combination of the wine and the blow had clearly rendered my plaything groggy, virtually asleep. I determined therefore that now would be the perfect time to introduce this lovely Asian collage slut to my cellar.

Slut (15)

It took about 45 minutes but now Zhen Hua was solidly erect once more, the camera was rolling and I was on all fours in his cellar. My butt was exposed and when I turned my head, I saw Zhen brandishing his cock in my direction.

He had told me to plead with him for the benefit of the film. If only he knew how real and from the heart my pleas were.

"Please..." I begged with tears brimming in my eyes. "Please don't fuck me..."

Zhen chuckled loudly. I would indeed be fucked ... raped in fact ... again. In a moment of unwanted clarity my head turned downward to the dusty floor and I realized how low I'd fallen. I didn't need to turn my head to know what he was doing. Zhen was standing there behind stroking his cock, getting ready to stick it inside my slave pussy.

"Such a nice ass..." he muttered. A simple statement but it was clear enough for me to understand. It wouldn't be my pussy I was about to be sodomised! It wouldn't be the first time this weekend ... since I had met Simon, but I still hated it.

Zhen Hua took a drop of the wetness from my pussy and moistened my trembling hole. Then, he grabbed his cock at the base and, looking over my shoulder; I watched as he lowered himself and pressed inside.

"No, please!" I screamed with tears in my eyes. His cock, just the tip of him, sat inside my tight ass ring. I was so sensitive to his penetration.

"Oh slut you are so tight, so sweet..." His words trailed off as he began to move inside me, his hands latched onto my waist and moved me back and forth on him. I couldn't move; I was rooted to the floor and in utter shock at the level of humiliation he was heaping upon me. Zhen Hua, seemingly knowing I was thinking this, laughed loudly, thoroughly amused at the troubled look on my face. His cock inside me seemed ridiculously large and my muscles clenched unconsciously on the intruder that had penetrated my poor defenceless slave body.

My cries became whimpers and the only sound in the cellar was that of flesh smacking against flesh. His movements were slow at first, but grew steadily faster until minutes later, I felt him shudder against me. All of a sudden, I could feel the pressure of his release deep inside and the sensation of fullness in my ass came over me as he rammed his cock home harder and harder making sure I took every last drop of his seed deep into my bowels. I groaned and almost collapsed under his weight. Eventually he pulled out and I immediately felt his semen run down my thighs.

"Was it good Cunt? It sure looked like it, it'll look great on the film," Zhen commented, uncaring of my current state of being.

I turned my head to look at him and saw him squeeze the last of his juice from the tip of his cock, watching it drip onto my ass cheeks, before letting it fall lazily loose between his legs.

"Your ass is golden slut. Pure pleasure. Made for fucking." I did not like his words but I was becoming more aware of my own state of arousal. I had not been allowed or encouraged to orgasm since Zhen Hua took me which was hours ago now. Given that I had done nothing but subject myself to his sexual gratification or had my body modified as only a slut would, for all of that time, I had to admit that my pussy was juicing.

My master for the night stood before me. I was still on all fours. Fucked, exhausted and humiliated ... and all captured on camera!

"Okay Cunt, it's 3 a.m I need to sleep."

'At last' I thought, some rest.

"So I need to tie you into position while I go and rest."

What? Tie me into position? Doesn't he know that I need to rest also? My facial expression must have looked harrowed, but I simply lowered my head and said, "Yes Master."

I remained docile as Zhen Hua pushed me, face down, flat to the floor and proceeded to tie my arms tightly behind my back, making sure to secure me at my upper arms, elbows and wrists. He then tied my ankles tightly together before folding my legs upwards at the knees so that my ankles met my wrists.

Before I knew it I was secured in a very effective hogtie with my body pulled so tightly together by wrist and ankle that my back was stretched and arched backwards. I could sense, somewhat perversely, that I must have presented a beautiful shape to Zhen Hua.

He then took a spreader bar and fastened the manacles around my thighs, opening my pussy wide.

Fuck this hurt, but did nothing to stop me juicing even more.

I could not really look upwards but I could hear the motor sound above my body.

"Listen to the chains coming Cunt, they will leave you suspended while I sleep!"

"Nooooooo! Please Master do not do this to me!"

He laughed and reached inside my mouth -- I really wanted to but I couldn't stop him. He took the ring on the underside of my stud and clipped it again to the small, delicate hook element at the front of my bottom teeth brace.

"Nggggggg!" My sounds were now muffled.

I could sense the ceiling chains, thick and heavy, being clipped to the rope connection where my ankles met my wrists and also where my upper arms were tied. A switch was flicked and the chains were dragged upwards. My body left the ground and I was suspended, bound tightly with ropes and chains and gagged by my own tongue stud and brace!

But Zhen Hua was not finished yet.

He knelt down and fastened thin wire to the small statues in my nipples before pulling it tightly downwards and clipping each length to a ring in the floor. My poor nipples and tits were pulled outwards and stretched towards the ground.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" I yelled despite not being able to speak properly.

Oh, how I was in pain and how my cunt ached for satisfaction!

Zhen moved behind me and brushed his finger against my pussy.

Please make me cum, pleeeeeeeaaaaase! My mind screamed.

"You are so wanton Cunt. All this suffering and you juice like a street whore."

He touched me again and I shuddered.

Still the sadistic bastard was not finished.

From the rope connection at my wrists and ankles, somewhere near the centre of my body, he attached more of the thin wire and stretched it down to my ass. Upon reaching my naked flesh he pulled the wire tight between my legs cutting into the crack between my ass cheeks and then further along, splitting apart my pussy lips. Even though the wire was thin the very fact that I was being stimulated caused me to juice more and a small moan to emit from my slave mouth.

Zhen moved to my front pulling the wire as tight as he could, cutting into my clitoris which was already engorged with the blood of my lust, and brought it along my slave body, up between my slave breasts and fastened it to the ring on my tongue gag. I could feel the wire cutting into my slave chin as my tongue ring was still gagging me but now, and more intriguingly, a small movement of my slave tongue, which was all that I could achieve anyway, made the wire pull slightly more or slightly less tightly between my slave legs.

I so wanted to cum, but was left in a state where my continued stimulation was ensured but so gradual was it that I doubted whether I could ever use it to reach an orgasm.

"I can see what you want you whore," the desperation in my eyes must have betrayed me.

"But I shall leave you down here, alone and in the dark while I sleep. You shall not cum yet Cunt."

'... oooooooooo!' I yelled. Zhen Hua gave a little tug on the wires attached to my breasts before moving away from my body, hung for his pleasure. He switched off the light and I could hear him walking up the stairs away from me.

"Bye slut, for now at least," he yawned as I despaired.

It was dark. I was alone. My abused body hurt and my aching pussy juiced. I knew not when the bastard would be back. I felt tears come to my eyes as my aching neck lowered and made my eyes look downwards towards the dusty cellar floor.

****** I ached all over. Zhen had only been gone for what seemed like a short while. I was sure that he would leave me for hours. What would I do? I cried out in anguish.

******

How much longer had passed? I could feel the wires pulling at my breasts, my tongue and my pussy. I still juiced and was slowly moving towards an increase in my stimulation. I began to think that should I orgasm my ordeal would become harder as I would have lost an element of distraction that I was able to enjoy at present. Please come back Master. Fuck!

******

My eyes opened suddenly. Where was I? Shit, had I gone to sleep? Maybe I had but surely not for long ... not in this position. The feelings in my arms and legs had gone now. Would it ever come back? I had stopped sobbing. I just ached for pleasure whilst crying out in pain.

******

Oh yes. Yes, here it comes. I was trying to rock my body slightly to increase the stimulation on my nipples and at my pussy. And it was working! I could feel the wires pulling, sliding, penetrating. Cum slut, please cum!

******

It was no use; I was less near to an orgasm now than I had been previously. Oh yes I still juiced, but I couldn't get the right leverage with anything to take me over the edge. The bastard knew just what he was doing when he tied me like this.

******

My mind wandered now. I cast it back to when I was getting ready for the visit to the beach, before I had even met Master Si. How different my life was then. It was only 2 days ago. I thought about Master and Rika. I hoped that thinking of the 2 of them fucking each other would give me the sexual release I was crying out for, but it only made me jealous. I was so exhausted that I was almost losing my mind.

******

Fuck no! What had happened? The lights came on suddenly. They were only wall lights but they illuminated the pitch black of the cellar dungeon room.

"Hello again Cunt." It was Zhen and I could see from the clock on the wall that it was 9am. Shit I had been suspended like this for 6 hours. Fuck!

"How are we feeling," he asked in a somewhat mocking tone. Of course I couldn't do any more than utter unintelligibly back. He moved to my front. Although my head hung low I could look up enough to see that my tormentor looked refreshed. Clearly rested and no doubt ready to start again. Well he only had 3 hours to get me back so thankfully I did not have long left as his slave.

He unhooked my tongue gag and unfastened the wire that ran back through my pussy. I moved my jaw to get some of the feeling back but the wire was so ingrained into my body that it simply stayed in position.

"Well Cunt did you sleep well?" he laughed.

""I've had enough," I whined, having left my desire to cum way behind some time ago in deference to the desire to be free." Please let me go!" My stomach churned with a new sense of fear and apprehension. He moved to my rear and slowly I felt a strange sensation creep up the underside of my spread thighs.

"Aaaah..." I groaned raising my head and inadvertently causing my nipples to pull agonisingly against the wire holding them. Gradually, inch by agonising inch, his hand moved higher. His touch moved from my slave legs to the curve of my slave bottom. I clenched my teeth, and blinked back fresh tears of pain and desperation.

His hands burned into my sensitive flesh and bit into the pink lips between my legs, no longer damp, just sore. He peeled the thin wire out of its fleshy cocoon and flicked the switch to lower the ceiling chains. Although this provided some relief to my poor aching tits, I was now suspended at a far more fuckable height. That much I knew.

"Very good my pretty one." I heard his voice once more. Then the touch I felt was more insistent from something more solid and much larger.

"No," I moaned when I realised that I was going to be fucked, "Please."

I felt my bound hips raised slightly by the impaling force. I felt his cock touch my groin and I groaned as it slid purposefully and definitely into me, stretching and filling me totally.

I was held firm and could feel Zhen's body at my rear and between my thighs as he ground himself against me making me grunt with every long, hard thrust. Despite being nowhere near as orgasmically desperate as I was a few hours ago I once more found my own pleasure building. I whimpered and sighed as his cock worked inside me.

My feelings of repulsion and horror were momentarily replaced by genuine lust. He fucked me for several minutes until I felt compelled to close my eyes as the force between my thighs became even greater. Then I came.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Yesssssssss!"

I humped my way through the climax but Zhen wasn't done and he didn't stop. His piston like pumping continued relentlessly, and now it was painful. My nipples were as stiff as bullets as Zhen raped me endlessly. I tried to accommodate his invading shaft more easily but it swamped me. He fucked me like I was a doll. Then Zhen yelled out and shoved forward. He came hard and long making sure that he emptied himself fully inside my well used pussy.

I felt him pull free from me and his juice immediately spilled out from my slit, which I could see in my mind's eye ... gaping and used.

Moving to my head he brushed the tip of his cock at my mouth. Even though he was still oozing the final throes of his seed I knew that I would have to suck him clean. Which I did with as much enthusiasm as I could muster, before swallowing the remnants of his orgasm into my stomach.

"I'm going to release you now Cunt." He stated simply.

"Th ... th ... thank you M ... M ... Master," I stammered. My mind was all over the place.

"You might regret thanking me slut," he laughed.

Having lowered me to the ground he quickly and expertly undid the rope knots freeing my wrists, arms and ankles. He also unclipped the wire from my nipple jewellery.