All Comments on 'Enter Sandman Ch. 09'

by davidpaul

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
best chapter!!!

Now this one was the best chapter so far .Good story.

Risq_001Risq_001over 15 years ago
I know to have it up this fast you had to.........

<p>......already submitted it, but this was the best chapter so far. (^_^)</p>

-Risq

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 15 years ago
Still Loving it.

I hope there is a surprise awaiting us. If the wife is not dirty which it appears she is this could prove interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!

The story is getting better and better. I really liked this chapter; it's good to see "the final showdown" looming. Excellent work!

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
the longer it goes

the more erotic it becomes for insane mad people

Simple49erSimple49erover 15 years ago
Yes, better.

But still short. And you feel like you are too fast and leaving details out that would have enhanced the story futher and helped understand your protagonist better and the antangonists as well. In fact, there are some important holes to plug still and I hope your last chapter 10 will do that.

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
waiting!!!!!

Only God knows & literotica peoples knows y they did'nt published the last chapter today.Everyday a new chapter is published but today when it was the most important day for this story they did'nt published it.Oh god!!!.I m assuming that in the last chapter Sandman & Roger will have a boxing match.A winner take's it all match & of course our hero will win.Ahh!!! this is so frustrating.I was looking forward to read the last chapter today but ohhh!!! its not there.Hope my assumption proves right i want roger yo win.

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
waiting!!!!!

Only God knows & literotica peoples knows y they did'nt published the last chapter today.Everyday a new chapter is published but today when it was the most important day for this story they did'nt published it.Oh god!!!.I m assuming that in the last chapter Sandman & Roger will have a boxing match.A winner take's it all match & of course our hero will win.Ahh!!! this is so frustrating.I was looking forward to read the last chapter today but ohhh!!! its not there.Hope my assumption proves right i want roger yo win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Write what you know

LTs generally don't command units. First command level is a CPT slot. Sometimes, in absence of available CPT, a LT is given a command. I myself was a commander as a 1LT. Those of us so priviledged are a cut above. Earlier you indicted he had to serve a total of 7 yrs and yet he left with a rank of LT. 7 years and didn't make CPT? This guy was a real shitbird and would never have commanded a damn thing. Yet you have him talking about men under his command. Not in this man's army.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Really disjointed

Have reached silly staus.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Let's take a bunch of spy novels, a couple of mediocre bodice rippers. Toss them together and voila.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous