Enter the Cat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am halfway through my own change when Rosy comes out of the quarters and grabs up my discarded t-shirt, flinging back her arm for a large swipe with the shirt, her face livid with anger. Almost instantly Mitchell and Steven are there between us arguing with her. I try to follow what they are saying but the changes taking place in my body make it hard to concentrate.

When I am in human form I pull my jeans on and storm angrily into the quarters angrily after Rosy. She had been about to hit me while I was changing!

"Don't you ever try to do anything to me when I am shifting," I yell angrily at her.

"You make one of them your bitch because if you ever do that to me again I will neuter you with one swipe of my claws," Rosy yells back.

"I don't seem to recall you protesting while I was doing it," I almost snarl and rub the long scratches that run from point of my shoulder nearly all the way down to my elbow.

"I thought you were just being all dominant tom until I realised where you were," Rosy snaps and looks away as a slight red blush tinges her cheeks.

"I'm having first shower," I snap angrily and head for the bathroom. Let her stay out here with the others and smell like sex. She might think twice before she leads me on next time.

I calm down as I step beneath the flow of water. Maybe she hadn't realised what she was doing. Maybe her cat had taken control just like mine had. I think about what happened as I shower and resolve to talk to Rosy when we are both calm. She might not even be aware of the signals she had been giving me.

There is no sign of Rosy when I head out towards the kitchen to get myself a cool drink. Both Sam and Mitchell are in the kitchen talking quietly when I enter and Mitchell glares at me as I head to the fridge.

"I don't think Rosy was aware of what she did Micah," Sam says quietly with a frown.

I take a long drink of water before I look his way. "I'm sure you're right Sam but I only just figured that out myself," I admit.

"What's doing," Steven asks as he walks into the kitchen. I can tell by the way he is glancing between Sam and Mitchell he is expecting some kind of trouble.

"Where's Rosy," I ask.

"Outside somewhere," Steven mutters with disgust and I hear a low growl come from Mitchell.

"Go see if she wants to come inside would you," I ask. "I don't want her brooding thinking she's in some kind of trouble."

Steven gives me an annoyed look but leaves without complaint. I hear him speak to Doc on his way out and glance towards the lounge room as I hear him make his way into the room. I make my way to my favourite chair and sit down. I already spoke to Doc about the possibility that Rosy may have distant relatives somewhere and Doc is interested in trying to see if he can trace her family clan.