Entrapped in Her Panties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls turned to look at him and smiled. Susan answered his question "well now, we consider you the real prize with a cock like that (as she spoke she leaned over and started to stroke Steve's penis back to life) we have special plans for you – as for Bob we are expecting Joy back anytime now and I'm sure she will share his predicament with you"

Steve was now beginning to feel very vulnerable and instinctively lifted his knees to raise his legs closer to his groin getting in the way of Susan's hand activity.

"I see we need to emphasise the rules here!" stated Susan in a stern voice "put your legs back down straight away or else you will regret it big time!" Steve thought about it for a few seconds but the glare from both women looked scary so he slowly returned his legs to the covers of the bed.

As he did this a shadow appeared at the door – it was Joy.

"Hi girls" Joy opened "how's our chap bearing up here then?"

"Just getting going" said Chantelle – "what did you do with Bob?"

He's cooling off with a full mummification of his dick in place ready for the maid to find tomorrow. I have the photo's here to show you later". - she giggled.

Steve heard this with growing trepidation. Susan had continued to work on his dick and had it was rock hard again not 15 minutes after the biggest ejaculation he had ever had and he didn't know what to think. He was becoming very worried with the chatter and the three women all sat on the bed looking at him.

"Now we can't let down our standards – can we? said Susan " who have we got here and where is he staying?"

Chantelle leant down and extracted his wallet from his trousers. She looked through bringing out a business card "Steve Prior from Tetpac Industries – a marketing manager - it says here". Rifling further in the wallet "seems he is staying at the Hyatt and photos of what looks like a wife are in here" she added.

"Ahh – a married man on the search for fun then?" retorted Susan – clearly the leader of the three pack "what do you think we ought to do Steve?"

Steve did not like the tone of Susan's words – she sounded pretty evil but he was stuck and at the mercy of the three of them. As this had been going on his cock had been continually worked by Susan's hands and was back to a full erection and beginning to twitch again.

"You take the money in the wallet and think about letting me go?" Steve meekly offered.

"Now now, that wouldn't be much fun – would it?" retorted Susan – besides my man may have come in his pink panties – but he did not service my desires so I at least want a bit of satisfaction." With this she stood up and lifted her black dress to her waist exposing her naked flesh as she was no longer wearing panties. Her black bush was shaved to a small triangle and her red clitoris was swollen and clearly yearning some attention.

With this she mounted Steve's body and moved her groin to align with the restored erection. She then replaced her hand rubbing with a slow motion of her warm wet clitoris against his dick up and down moistening the whole length. Then she slid down Steve s legs a bit and with a single motion she placed her right hand at the base of his erection and started posing with a huge smile on her face. Steve realised Joy was taking photographs of his erection including his head in the shots – but probably not the handcuffed wrists he thought. (He was right).

The attention of Susan was continuous ensuring his erection was maintained and in a single movement then slid back up his legs to align her wet bush with his fully erect penis and with a slick movement using her hand she mounted his cock and drew him into her fully. His 8 inches was consumed and Susan knew how to use her internal muscles to best effect.

She started slowly but soon started a rhythm of movement that was both exciting Susan and was fast bringing Steve to a new high. Throughout the sex Joy continued to take shots of them. Steve was feeling pain in his wrists from the handcuffs as he instinctively pulled against them as Susan rode him to another orgasm – she seemed to share it making some strong noises of sexual appreciation. He was milked by her muscles deep inside her and she did not stop until his erection subsided.

Steve opened his eyes (suddenly realising they had been shut whilst he was effectively raped) to see the shapely Susan with sweat rolling down between her breasts into her cleavage and a very big smile on her face. "That was worthy" is all that Susan said. With this she demounted Steve and the bed rearranging her dress into position as she moved away from the bed.

"How is the shrivvle?" asked Susan

Chantelle leaned over and placed her hand on Steve's now worn out dick that had shrunk back to a small 3 inch long walnut textured soft piece of skin. "Nice and small" was the answer

"Ok – here is the tape" chipped in Joy handing over a roll of pink coloured gaffer tape.

Chantelle took it and asked "have you the hair brush?". "Yes – here it is" said Joy passing over a stiff plastic hair brush. Joy then took Steve's right ankle between her hands. At the same time Susan did the same with his left ankle and they forcibly placed the feet nearer Steve's body but separated and spread apart.

With this Chantelle looked at Steve and said "move your groin into the air". With this she rammed the hairbrush bristle side up under Steve's bum. This was immediately painful and Steve reacted by lifting his body off the bed arching his back and pushing on his legs – his feet held in position by the other two girls. This exposed his now relaxed penis with his legs apart, it drooped between his legs.

Chantelle ripped off a piece of the gaffer tape and stuck it firmly on Steve's stomach and stretched it down over his penis tightly pinning it backwards towards the crack of his bum and then sealing the tape up his crack. This pinned his dick firmly between his legs facing backwards and creating a feminine bulge between his legs. Two further pieces of tape were applied crossing over in his penis region to absolutely ensure his dick was encased and positioned where they wanted it. The tape was a high industrial grade so felt very sticky and effective to Steve.

With a bit of a grin on her face Chantelle leaned over to Steve and said "just wait till you try and remove that stuff – not a hair will remain!" With this she gave an extra strong rub all around the region to make sure it was fully stuck down. Steve's dick even tried to stir again but Steve quickly realised it was totally encased in position. He was now getting very scared. Chantelle moved the brush from under him

As he looked down he then saw Chantelle taking off her panties – they were the black lacy ones to match the bra he was wearing and the two girls then moved his feet to a central legs stretched position and Chantelle moved in with the panties. They were placed over his feet and the brush re-introduced causing him to again raise his body up. The panties were pulled into position covering the taped up bulge.

At this point Chantelle produced an aerosol and started to place foam from this up and down Steve's legs. The smell was known to Steve – it was the stuff used by his wife to strip hair. After a while Chantelle arrived with some wet towels and rubbed off the foam. As she did this she looked at Steve and said "just be thankful we can't be bothered with waxing!" All three women chuckled as this was said.

Steve now realised he was being manipulated and there was nothing he could do about it. His entrapped penis kept on trying to say it found the situation quite exciting with twinges – but it was going no where – the tape was well fixed.

After smoothing down the legs, two stay up black stockings were introduced and placed in position. Further, Susan produced two breast inserts – they had shapely nipples and seemed in proportion to the bra he was wearing. "These need to be fixed properly" said Susan and she produced a tube of super glue. With a bit of help from both the other girls to prevent reaction from Steve Susan set about dropping spots of the glue around the edges of the inserts, the bra, the panties and along the seams of the stockings to stick them to Steve's skin.

"This lot is in place until a nice nurse at the hospital sorts you out" added Susan as she finished her work – giggling a bit as she worked. Chantelle and Joy also giggled.

Chantelle then produced another slightly longer chained pair of cuffs and fixed these to Steve's ankles. She then produced a key and looked Steve in the eye, "By now you will recognise you are fully under our control and any resistance will be met with some severe retribution – not least the circulation of our growing photo portfolio of this. We know where to send them for maximum effect!"

The hand cuffs were then undone and Steve was urged to take a seat by the dressing table. He decided to co-operate. Within 20 minutes they had applied full make-up (very expertly applied) lipstick, and a wig that was also be glued into position with Susan's super glue. Steve looked at himself in the mirror. He was a bit amazed – the work to date had transformed him into a woman he actually though might be passable. Not too shabby he thought.

"Now to dress you" announced Joy.

With this Susan walked in with a white mini skirt, a pink top and a pair of black high heel shoes. The outfit was not big and took no time to put in place. The shoes fitted but were absolute hell to walk in. The skirt barely made the top of the stockings and left the panties readily viewable if he was to sit down. The top was figure hugging but with the bosoms the shape was very believable.

The final touch was a piece of glitzy glass jewellery and Susan even made sure this was sealed on with her glue.

Finally Joy took a few close out photo's (she recorded the whole transition) and they all stood back to admire their work.

"Well – I hope you feel like the tart you are designed to be!" said Susan all of a sudden "we are now all going for a bit of a drive".

After a 20 minute drive Steve was asked to vacate the car – his ankle cuffs were removed and the car, with the three girls inside, moved away. As he looked around he found himself on a dark street with a number of hookers stood around posing for passing motorists. He was suddenly alone but in a terrible predicament not knowing what to do next.

His first thought was to wonder where Bob was trussed up awaiting tomorrow's maid discovery, whether the other man was yet released from the toilet in the bar and what the hell he would say to the Hyatt Concierge when he asked for a fresh key to his room! As for where he had spent the last 2 hours – he could not visualise the location he had been taken to by Chantelle so he knew looking for the girls would be futile.

Just then a car pulled up and a 280 pound guy looked out of his open window and asked "How much for a blowjob luv?"

"Oh shit!" thought Steve!

(Written by 'sleepless 3' 03-01-05)

12