Envelopes for Slave

Story Info
Series of envelopes guides slave through erotic night.
2.4k words
3.78
17.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You awake damp and warm from last night's conversation. It has been two and a half weeks since we have been together. And though we have chatted every day, it is not the same. You long for my touch, and for my tongue against your sweet pussy. To make matters worse, for four nights, I have brought you to the brink of orgasm, just to leave you there.

We have been spending time like this for a while, 3 weeks apart, one together. It is a long distance relationship, and we have been working hard to keep it fresh. I have constructed rules that tighten my grip on you, monitor you every day. It is good, but not the same.

You go to the computer to let me know you are awake. It is waiting there for you, my email beginning your next torture, but you do not see it. You wake, going about your routine. You prepare for your exercises, IMing me that you are beginning, and again your mouse brushes up against your next torture, but you do not know. You glance at the cam, wondering if I am watching...

Your exercises go well, and you feel good, refreshed. You get your breakfast and sit down to look at your email. You look for mail from me, eager to hear my greeting. There is one there. The subject is "Instructions". you open it. It is very simple.

Slave

You will not hear from me until tomorrow night. Be at the West Side Hotel at precisely 6pm. There will be an envelope at the Front Desk for you. Until then follow all your rules.

Master

That is all that the email contains. You know the West Side, it is a nice, upscale place. A thousand questions race through your mind, but you know it is useless to ask. Your pussy throbs.

You follow your routine, texting me as ordered when you leave for work, but you cannot get the email out of your mind.

Time goes slowly. A conference call that you cannot concentrate on. Reports that must be done. You wanted to inspect 5 rooms today, but you just stood in the middle of the room and stared. Finally it is the evening, and you climb the stairs to your room. You strip off your shirt, and rush to the computer, hoping that there is some clue in an email to let you know what is up. There is none.

You wonder what to pack, what to wear. But I gave you no instructions, so you decide to bring nothing.

You try to play poker, but loose terribly, your pussy throbs and you know that you cannot play with it... You map out where the Holiday Inn is, and how long it will take to get there... Finally, it is late enough and you go to bed. You have trouble sleeping but when you do, you can feel my hands on your body, my tongue softly licking you.

You awake early. Each hour is a year in the morning, two years in the afternoon. You dread that some major emergency might creep up, and keep you from me. The hours drag on, and finally you leave , and hour early.

You drive to the hotel, finding a parking space in the shade. You wait. I told you precisely at 6, and you dare not be early or late. Finally, it is time, and you enter the lobby.

The front desk clerk gives you a smile as she hands you the envelope. Inside you find a key card, and a note.

Slave

Sit in the lobby, in the chair nearest the front door. Speak to no one, read nothing. At precisely 6:45, enter room 322. On the bed will be an envelope. Follow those instructions.

Master

You follow the instructions, and soon you realize why this seat. There is little to look at, and your mind is forced to think about what is to come. Why am I here, and what have I got planned. You shiver in anticipation. Finally, it is time.

You enter the room at precisely 6:45. You look around, and find many candles burning. There is music playing, just a little softy. You see the whirlpool, and the bed. There is an envelope.

Slave.

Strip naked. Put on the blindfold and lay on the bed with your arms and legs spread wide.

Master

You glance around the dim room, hoping to see me there, smiling at you. But I am no where to be seen. You realize that I could be down in the bar, shooting tequila, for all you know. You do as instructed, and lay there without moving.

You listen to the music, trying to keep track of time... First one song, then another, a third. You relax, peaceful. What ever is to come, you could not avoid it.

Without warning, you feel a rope twined around you left wrist. Quickly, gently, it is tied, and after a pause, the next wrist is tied. You feel my hands draw your legs further spread, and you feel them being bound. You recognize my touch, and you realize I was there in the room al along. The volume on the music reduces, and you realize that I could have been right next to you all along, and you would not have heard me.

I stop, having tied you, and you are again left wondering. A song plays softly, and you are wondering what comes next. In an instant, you know.

"Master" You say, plaintive, submissive. In answer you feel my finger over your lips, hushing you.

You feel me then, between your legs... Softly breathing on your pussy. You thrust towards me, but can make no contact... I continue to breath. Finally, you feel my fingertips touch your legs, tracing patterns on you thighs, your mons, your stomach. You feel me move, and my fingers trace themselves higher and higher, lingering on your breasts, your nipples. They work their way up further, caressing your neck, your face.

I kiss you, deeply and powerfully. I thrust my tongue into your waiting mouth and I explore you. You feel my passion, my hunger, my love. I release you, and I kiss my way down your breasts, your belly. Your pussy is wet, eager.

You feel me leave, and reposition myself again between your legs... you sigh, hoping for, praying for my tongue to reach your pussy. But you instead it tantalizes your thigh, lips kissing and nibbling. You like this, it is pleasurable, but you need to feel it on your pussy, I swing my head to your other leg, the merest brush of my tongue on your lips. You moan, pleasure and frustration equally playing on your brain. The same attention plays itself out on your leg, tantalizingly close to your sweet pussy.

Finally, my fingers brush your lips, and part them. You feel that erotic rush as you feel the Ben Wa balls pressed into your waiting pussy. My fingers linger, stroking and moving the balls until you begin to thrust your hips into my hand.

I stop, and you feel me rise. Moments pass, and you again feel my hands on your skin. I pour warm oil over your belly, the scent of jasmine rising from the heated oils. I rub you slowly, starting at your mons, and working my way up your belly, stroking your sides. I take my time caressing your breasts, lingering over the nipples, making them rise from you areola. You feel my hands softly trace your arms, down to your wrists. I take your fingers in my mouth, one at a time, sucking them before I caress them as well with the warm sweet oil. You feel me move, my fingers tracing a line as I move to the other side of the bed, to repeat the process on your other breast, arm, and hand.

I move again, and you feel me again between your legs. This time, your prayers are answered, and my tongue flicks and brushes your pussy. You feel my slow, luxurious licks as I caress you entire pussy. I alternate, flicking and licking until soon, you are begging for release. At this point I stand. The music gets louder, and I am gone from the bed for several minutes... Eventually, you feel me loosen the bonds on your arm. You try to move it, but I hold it, and return it to it's position. You understand that you are not to move from your tied position. Next the other arm, finally, the legs. You feel my mouth next to your ear. You feel me place something on your breasts, it feels like another envelope.

"Count to 30, Slave. Then read it."

You count to 30, losing track once and having to recount... The air is warm, and you remove your blindfold to the candlelit room. The smells of rose and jasmine are infused in the air. You pick up the envelope with trembling hands.

Slave

Go over to the whirlpool. Pour in the oils you find there and get in. Close your eyes and relax. Do not open them until I instruct you too.

You stand up, and realize the whirlpool has been filling. The music again served to mask what lay ahead. You take the oils I have provided and pour them in the tub. The water is warm, and embraces your body, the oils cocooning your skin and the warm dark room holds you close, the music providing a soft pillow. You sink in, up to your chin, shut off the water and close your eyes.

It is some time before you feel me near you, and you have been dozing. The water has been swirling around you, massaging your aching muscles. You know that I am there, although I have not touched you, and you have not heard me. We are in tune, and you smile.

I reach from behind you, my hands grasping your breasts. You feel me kiss and nibble at your ear, the Ben Wa balls in your pussy throb as you heat up. I press a glass of wine in your hand, and you take a sip. The wine is good, and cleans your senses. My hands explore your body as you sip the wine.

I enter the tub, laying next to you, and you snuggle close. We hold each other for some time, enjoying the comfort and love we feel with each other. You can feel my hands lovingly stroking your body, my fingers exploring your nipples.

I guide you to a sitting position, and kneel in the warm water. Slowly I start to nibble at your thighs, brushing my lips against your sweet pussy. I tease you, just touching your clit, your lips. You let out a slight moan. I begin to lick you in earnest. I push my tongue into you, and can feel the balls. I run my tongue slowly up your sex, flicking at last at your clit. You soar higher, feeling the sensations. Soon you are shaking an moaning, begging me to come. You are surprised and grateful when I give you the command. You shudder, the spasms racking your body, as shivers of pleasure course through you.

Relaxed, I help you again into the warm whirl pool. You lie back, closing your eyes and drifting.

We finish our wine, and I stand, taking your hands, and help you up. We step out of the tub, and I dry you carefully. The towel feels good and rough on your body. You enjoy my hands cupping your breasts, patting your sex dry.

I lead you to the middle of the room, where there is a thick blanket that has been folded several times. I order you to kneel, and replace the blindfold. You wonder what is to come next?

I take my time. You look so beautiful kneeing before me. I start to kiss your ears, your neck.. Slowly you feel my hands explore you back. I touch your sexy ass, and run my fingers along your crease. I remove the blindfold and use my fingers to gently close your eyelids. Softly, I begin to brush your hair. I stroke it, gently working out any kinks.

When I am finished, I replace the blindfold. You feel my hands start to rub you, but my hands are oily. I start at your neck, and slowly rub the oil into your skin. I work my way down to your shoulders, oiling my hands as I go. I massage your arms, working my way down to your wrists. I take a finger in my mouth and suck on it as I run my thumb across your palm. Then I work my way out your fingers, sucking one and oiling the one that I had been sucking. When I am through, my hands glide up your arms and across the top of your breasts. I take another finger from the other hand and begin to oil your arm. Again I suck and oil, suck and oil...

I can fee your body trembling just a little as I start to slowly oil your breasts. I gently, slowly rub your nipples, feeling them grow beneath my fingers. I cup your breasts in my hands, enjoying the feel, the weight. I squeeze them gently, then reluctantly leave them, but eagerly begin to rub your belly. I reach around you, and start to oil your back. I am hugging you, holding you as I rub your back. You feel me grip your ass, and run an oiled finger between your cheeks.

I glide my hands around to your front, and begin to rub your mons. I slowly, firmly press it and your start to moan. I take my time, enjoying the pleasure I am giving you. Finally, I spread your legs and run my hands down you thighs, just brushing your pussy. I finish your legs, and stand up. I draw you up to me, and lead you over to the bed. I spread your legs, and begin to oil your pussy. I work slowly and gently, hearing you moan, watching you writhe, and finally listening to you beg.

That is when I withdraw, and you feel me enter you. I make love to you slowly, my manhood pressing against the balls. I tell you to come, and you shudder and explode. I fight to stay in you, and you press against me with your legs. As you subside, I say it again, making you come again. Again and again I do this, until you are spent, begging me for mercy, to stop. Finally, I come inside you, and collapse, spent myself.

I pull the blankets over you, and snuggle in beside you. I hold you as you fall asleep in my arms. It has been a good night, and we sleep.