All Comments on 'Erik's Transformation Ch. 02'

by nik314

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
The boy needs to get his cock between those big fat meaty pussy lips.

I hope the doc teaches Eric how to eat his mom's pussy.

The doctor could say that the boy needs to have some of his mother's pussy juice on his face when he fucks his mother. It would make him a better man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ITS WRITTEN IN SORT OF A CHILD LIKE MANNER

ITS WRITTEN IN SORT OF A CHILD LIKE MANNER. LIKE THE WRITER IS TALKING TO CHILDREN. MATURE UP THE VERBAGE SOME. ITS TOO SIMPLE.

BiskitBiskitover 11 years ago
Tried and true formula

It is a smilple story, one read many times in the past but dispite being contrived and as one writer suggested, written by a child, I was able to read it and jack-off and thats the wholre reason for erotic incest. It deserves a soldi 4 for content and first try. Next time write a believable story for adults and you'll see the ratings go up-like Erik's cock!

BiskitBiskitover 11 years ago
Simply unblievable

A well worn story line, and as one critic wrote, written for or by a child. But I did jerk off reading it and that's the whole point of erotic incest. Shoot for something higher next time and you will see high praise for your stories.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
DOCTOR DOCTOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS STORY IS DRIVING ME NUTS, WILL YOU GET THIS KID LAID. AND GET ME THIS DOCTORS ADDRESS. DOES SHE WORK ON MEN IN WHEELCHAIRS .I THINK MOM NEEDS COCK IN HER CUNT , NOT JUST IN HER MOUTH AND HAND. AND GET THIS DOCTOR LAID. THIS KID COULD HAVE A FIELD DAY...LAROC OF AGES.............PS.... HOW MANY MORE PARTS DO YOU HAVE LEFT.

randyolegoatrandyolegoatover 11 years ago
Love it.

I love this story. Proof that a story can be funny, silly and hot all at the same time. It leaves me wanting more and that's a good sign isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I think this story is just great!

It's not childish or childlike at all, but rather clinical. That's the counterpoint to Erik, who keeps getting hard in his pants while the conversation is going on, as he sports a big hard on that both ladies openly admire. He loves hearing his mother explain to the doctor in detail how she jerks her boy's big stiff prick multiple times a day, how his potent young balls produce great big doses of rich warm semen that he shoots all over the place, and now how she takes Erik's fat young prick in her motherly mouth and sucks it till he blows his balls down her throat. Mom really loves the taste of her boy's creamy sperm, as lots of mother's do. The whole saga began with Erik parading naked in front of his mother, a "young stud walking naked in the house." That's the wish of plenty of boys, maybe most of them--to casually go around the house with their mom present, their young prick either rock-hard and pointing to the ceiling or half-hard and obscenely arching over their loaded balls, everything they've got swinging between their legs on full display for mom to gaze at. Kate loves her boy and his fine fat dick. Real soon they'll discover that nature has provided the perfect receptacle for all that creamy semen in the boy's balls. It's that wonderful hairy hole between his mommy's legs--his own mother's cunt.

rictamrictamover 11 years ago
Keep writing

I love your series, I can't wait until Erik fucks Mommys pussy and fills her with his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting story

Many shy lads can be helped by caring mother. The benefits in improved behavior, schoolwork and confidence can be tremendous. A helping hand every other day is all that is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next series story please.

Really enjoyed reading the development of the relaxed sexual relationship between mother and son. Looking forward to more in the series as he fucks his mom, eats her pussy, takes her ass, etc. You might consider bringing Dr. Wood into a threesome as she's also impressed by the size of Erik's cock as well as the beauty of Kate's body and "meaty pussy."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot Story

Can't wait for next chapter. Keep'em coming.

a_searching_hearta_searching_heartabout 11 years ago
It's time

We're waiting!!! Let's go... next chapter.

nik314nik314about 11 years agoAuthor
Coming soon

I submitted a story to the site. I am waiting to be reviewed by editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

im waiting for your next chapter . please post it soon

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A great storyline

Kate is becoming a real cock slut for Erik's cock, and may become addicted to Erik's cum if she keeps swallowing as much as she has.

That would be really hot if Kate surrendered herself to Erik and became his fuck slut.

nicebreezenicebreezeover 9 years ago

what a great story. very erotic. i have read it several times..

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago
A good story...

... and mom is ready to help her baby boy become comfortable with girls... women.

Lucky boy. I'm sure the Doc is going to need to see how he feels filling up her doctor's cunt.

But it looks like mom is going to sample his snake first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Oh dear

English isn't your first language is it. Someone commented your writing was childlike maybe because it doesn't come naturally to you.

For example: "After that, she put on black suspender belts that had a floral lace detailing, a soft mesh front panel, and a cute satin tab. Kate loved the feeling of stockings."

How many suspender belts did she put on?

You could and should have said "she put on her black suspender belt" or she put on her black suspenders."

It's confusing that panties sound plural especially when they are a pair of panties when they are just one item.

A suspender belt is also one item as is her suspenders.

Maybe you need an editor who speaks, writes and understands the English language.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Logical development. Mother and son, mentally and physically, realize and accept each other as female and male. Because of the honesty of their relationship, mother and son have no need to experience any shame. guilt, embarrassment nor self-loathing because of their ativities. Finally, who better to teach a male about sex and love than his mother. Her love is unconditional. She has no preconceived expectations. The son know she will not belittle him nor embarrass him because of his lack of sexual knowledge and experience..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernik314@nik314
Update 04/17/2023. I have recently edited and published chapters 1 and 2 of Jason's problem to fix errors and improve story line. I'm currently working on editing Chapter 3 and 4. I also have several other story ideas outlined with hopes of getting them written in the near fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES