All Comments on 'Erin Wakes Up'

by WoodsLord_3540

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Such a great fantasy for you. I see too many violations of trust and thus it is not enjoyable. Some females would enjoy this. I had visions of biting as a means of securing my airway. Fear should not be the primary emotion within an erotic encounter. I would change men and change locks.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 8 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

I understand your thoughts.

However, I have attempted to be clear that Erin enjoyed what I did to her. As I have noted in another story, she was quite submissive, and enjoyed being forced into uncomfortable situations (and keep in mind, Erin was never harmed). That morning was repeated a couple more times, at her request, but those did not have the same effect, as the surprise factor was gone. Still, she had a good time.

Thank you for your comment; I do wish you were not Anonymous, as I would like to tell you this directly, for I do not think you will ever return to see my reply.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 8 years agoAuthor
Nony on the soapbox

In this method (public) I cannot address each of your points. Suffice it to say I do agree with pretty much all that you say. As for words that describe the character's condition (relating to fear) please note Erin's last words as she falls asleep.

And this: In the context of the telling I do not mention a key aspect of our relationship. I am a longtime Master in the Lifestyle. Erin and I had discussions in which I taught her (amongst other things) the importance of the Safeword. Every one of my submissives and slaves know how paramount that is, in that they can shut down everything in a scene with one word.

So, yes, I am guilty of omitting that in the telling, as I wanted to convey the thrill of that morning, but it was intentional. I enjoy reading your thoughts. It means a lot that you pursued the issue. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWoodsLord_3540@WoodsLord_3540
I know you've heard this a thousand times: The majority of what I write has happened. I've had an interesting sex life, with some interesting and sexy woman. So, I detail those. The odds of one of them reading and recognizing anything are beyond astronomical, so I can be free ...