Erin Wakes Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt above her head, facing her feet. "What are you doing? Where are you?" She kept asking until I lowered my balls into her mouth, filling her and shutting her up. She knew what to do: she sucked them deeper and used her tongue to roll them around in her mouth. I stroked my erection as her mouth did its work and I swear I got even stiffer. Lifting up, I moved forward just a bit, then settled down, placing my asshole directly over her mouth. This was a first for Erin, and at first there was a little "uh, uh" sound but when I did not move she realized what she had to do. She extended her tongue and probed my little ring and the feeling was amazing. I pressed down and she licked me, and I ground down onto her face, pressing my ass onto her. Then I could not take it any longer and I moved again.

I leaned over and placed my hands on either side of her hips, my legs straddling her arms and head. Her hands, tho limited by her cuffs, reached and found my feet and held on; they were very warm. With one hand I pushed my cock down to her lips and between them. At first I was very kind to her, entering only just enough for her to suck on the head, which she did wonderfully.

Early on, Erin had surprised me (and herself!) by finding that she had that rare ability to deep-throat. I had been impressed: looking her petite frame I would never have guessed that she had the room in her head to take all of me. As with most things Erin, she did not profess to truly enjoy her new talent, but when I forced her to take me, she did so with the greatest of skill.

Her head was positioned so that her throat was in line with her mouth and each thrust entered her a bit deeper. She felt wonderful. Her mouth was wet, warm, and her tongue pressed against the bottom of my hardness. Since she was cuffed, she could not use her hands to guide me into her so her head was moving slightly side to side to take me. She was blind so that she could not enjoy the sight of my balls above her face, but her moans were delightful and I do believe that she was quite satisfied in her position. Not that my cock really cared.

From my angle I could not see her face, only her bottom lip, her chin and her neck. I let her suck on the tip for a few minutes and then I started pushing deeper into her mouth. At first just a couple of inches, then I would pull out to let her breathe. Then a little deeper and I could feel her tongue on the bottom of my shaft. She was moaning and starting to grunt and gasp. I pushed deeper, about four inches in, and I felt some resistance at the beginning of her throat. I knew I had to be careful of her breathing as my cock would fill her airways, but that was something I felt that she just had to deal with.

She was starting to drool and her spit was soon covering my cock, making it all that easier for me to continue. I pulled back but never completely left her mouth. Push in a little further, back out for her to breathe. Push in even further and force her to hold her breath. Her gasps became louder, but she never said anything. Her lips reached for me as I pulled back and I saw her extend her tongue to swirl around the tip.

More minutes, more drool, more pushing and then I watched as the base of my cock met her lips and I felt her throat relax to allow full entry into her face. I was amazed at what I felt. Yes, Erin had deep-throated me several times but entering like this was completely different. I was using her mouth as if it was her pussy and I loved it.

After all, this was for my pleasure, as she had already had hers.

Her legs were twisting and moving, and I knew she wanted me to touch her cunt again. The juncture of her thighs was right below my face. I saw how wet her pussy was getting and her luscious aroma rose to my face. She smelled exquisite, but my thoughts were now centered on her mouth.

I could not see but I wondered at what Erin was feeling each time my balls bumped into her nose. I knew my sack was bouncing off her with each thrust, and I could feel the bump and I wish I had a camera aimed at her face. I would have loved to see her taking my cock as I thrust into her, fucking her face, my hips moving over her head, her lips stretching to accept me. Next time, I promised myself.

I concentrated on the tightness of her mouth. I knew I would not be long in filling her with my cum. The situation engulfed my mind: Erin tied down, face fucked, totally under my control. Her submission, her subservience, her humiliation, and the sheer nastiness of what I was doing to her made me want to slam my cock into her mouth as if it was her cunt but I was just able to hold back.

I had allowed my eyes to close, while I savored the feeling but I had to look again. My hips were rocking back and forth as my cock sawed in and out of her mouth. Erin was gasping and moaning for air but I stayed for a few seconds longer and then pushed deeper than ever before pulling back. I felt the coolness around my soaked cock as she pulled air into her lungs and then it was very warm as she exhaled around the intrusion her mouth.

After I counted five breaths I pushed back in. With no hesitation I slid completely to the back of her throat and held it there. Then I started a pattern. I thrust into her for a count of five; then I pulled out and let her catch five breaths. Then back in for five and then back out, and she caught her breath. She could not later accuse me of not being considerate.

Starring down at her as I fucked her face, I reveled in the sight of her throat. The sun had risen and the bedroom was fully lit which enabled me to see clearly. Each time I went into her, face-fucking her like this, my cock took up space and caused her throat to bulge and get more full. Then, as I backed out, it took its normal slender shape. I thought that was a wondrous thing to behold and became entranced, watching as I filled her airways.

Erin was moaning even louder now and I was coming closer and I could feel the wonderful electricity generating at the base of my balls. Erin was producing so much saliva that what was not coating my cock was running down the side of her face, coating her ears, getting into her hair and soaking into the pillowcase. This slickness made it easier to go faster into her and the electricity surged up and I pushed deeper into her mouth once again and this time I could not control myself as I pushed hard and stayed deep in her.

All this time her legs had been moving about but now as I spurted my cum down her, they really started to lift and thrash. In retrospect I saw this as a sign that Erin could not breath but all my thoughts were concentrated on the tip of my cock as I felt the muscular spurts travel my length. I moaned and groaned and grunted.

At that moment I was still in her throat and my jets of cum had shot straight down to her stomach. A little voice inside my head screamed, "Air! Air!" and I had just enough awareness to back. The next shots went into Erin's mouth and I backed further, shooting onto her face, covering her from chin to forehead. Erin was gasping and drawing in air, filling her lungs and moaning as I coated her face. Her head was still trapped between my legs, but she thrashed back and forth anyway. I grabbed my cock and gave it a last few strokes to complete my come and I was done, the last drips falling on her forehead.

I sat back on my heels, above her hands and tried to recover. Looking down at her, my gasps matching hers, I was impressed with how much cum I had covered her with. I leaned forward to insert my tip in her mouth and I squeezed to get some last bits out. Her tongue wiggled against the tip, and she sucked me into her mouth. Then I spent a few moments gathering my cum with my cock and bringing it to her mouth, wiping it on her lips. In this way I (sort of) cleaned her face.

By this time Erin had caught her breath but she was still moaning and groaning and licking my cock as I rubbed her lips. I leaned forward and reached for her pussy and ran my fingers thru her nether lips. Completely soaking wet, and I thought to myself that she probably had several orgasms left in her. Gently, so as to not press on her arms, I crawled off the bed and took my seat again. I lifted Erin and pulled the pillow from under her shoulders so she could lay flat, to be comfortable. I caught my own breath and decided I needed a break. I stood and walked out of the room. Erin heard me leaving and, "Where are you going? Don't leave me like this! Come back here." As if she were in a position to demand.

In the kitchen I poured a couple of glasses of orange juice. I found a straw for Erin and returned to her bedroom. I sipped my juice and let her drink hers with the straw, and I rested for a few minutes.

She spoke. "You gotta let me up, I need to go the bathroom, I need to pee." Her hips moved side to side and I could see her pussy clinching. It was not in my plans to let her loose, so what to do? Hmmm. OK.

Going into her bathroom, I grabbed a couple of towels from the closet. I folded one towel, lifted her hips and pushed it under her ass. The other I gathered into a loose bundle and pressed it against her pussy.

It took her a couple of minutes of feeling the absorbent material between her legs but then she realized what I was wanting, waiting for her to do.

"Oh, no, I can't like this, don't make me, I won't, let me go, please!" She knew, in the back of her mind, that she had no choice, that she would have to do what I wanted, that I was not releasing her. But still, she tried. "Please, I can't do this, it's embarrassing, don't make me!"

Still silent, I continued to hold the towel against her and she continued to plead and her hips writhed as her bladder increasingly demanded release. She lasted for about fifteen minutes, continually begging, and then she had no more control and I watched as her stream started. I held the towel about three inches away from her pussy so I could see her and she moaned as she relaxed and allowed her pee to flow. At first her force was slight, but then the stream became stronger and her pee jetted straight into the towel. The tenseness in her body faded.

It was not a large release and the towels caught it all, but I could tell that she was humiliated at what she had had to do in front of me. (I had long had an interest in golden showers but every time I had hinted so to Erin she had not shown any interest at all. So I was glad to have her like this.) My cock had returned to extreme hardness and I was breathing deeply as I watched her empty herself. It was beautiful.

After about twenty seconds the stream faltered and slowed and stopped. Erin let loose a sigh and her hips relaxed and her legs spread a little as she no longer had the internal pressure to call her attention. I used the corner of the towel to pat her slit dry and pulled the other towel from under her. I carried the towels into the kitchen and threw them into the washer. Then, rubbing my hardness I returned to her bedroom and got onto the bed, between her legs.

"What now? Are you going to let me up now, I'm tired and my arms hurt, please..." With my hands under her ass I pushed her up the bed to allow her arms to relax, then lifted her legs, pointed my cock at the center of her pussy and in one quick motion, filled her. It was easy since she was so slippery.

Erin was not prepared and grunted at my cock entering her pussy, and her mouth fell open from the suddenness. Within seconds she had a large orgasm, which pleased me no end. As I was in no hurry my thrusts were long and slow. Since I had just come in her mouth, I knew that I would not come again easily so I was prepared to spend a while in her pussy. I rode her without a care for a long time, varying my speed and motions. Erin was overcome by the sensations and eventually she settled into one long, continuous orgasm, her moans filling the room. I'm not sure, but I think I fucked her for at least a half hour.

At last I succeeded in coming again, filling her pussy. I gently withdrew and moved up to her blindfolded face and placed my sticky cock in her mouth so that she could clean me. I crawled off the bed and gently peeled the tape from her eyes. She blinked in the light, looked at me and closed her eyes in exhaustion. I got the key out of my bag, uncuffed her hands, releasing her and spent a few minutes massaging her wrists. Erin did not try to get up, she just lay there as I cuddled and hugged her.

In a voice that matched her exhausted eyes, she spoke. "That wuz great, so wunnerful, 'mazing, thank you, love you." My eyebrows rose at that. And it was only as her breathing deepened did I realize that she had fallen asleep.

12