Erotic Happenstance Ch. 01

Story Info
Tony gives into lust for an old friend.
2.8k words
4.13
11.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sunny Saturday morning and Tony had woken up early planning to get a head start on the days rush of traffic and head down to the local Best Buy to pick up a new game and maybe a BluRay movie. He got dressed and ate breakfast, a quick bowl of cereal, then heading back to his room Tony got his shoes and hat and was just preparing to leave when his phone rang.

The caller I.D. showed it was Mandy calling, Tony' old friend from his former job whom he hadn't spoken with in a month or so. He thought it was kind or random for her to call after having all but ignored him while her boyfriend was in town from Chicago, but then she had been random in the past, calling him at weird times for one reason or another.

"Hello." Tony answered.

"Hola!" Mandy greeted in her usual way, though she spoke very little spanish.

"What's goin' on?" Tony asked.

"I was wondering if you could come over and hang out."

"Sure," Tony replied, "I was gonna go to Best Buy but it's no biggie, I'll go tomorrow."

"OK, see you when you get here." Mandy said then hanging up the phone.

Tony finished getting ready and went out to the garage to his car, a midnight blue Infinity G35 coupe, and pressing the unlock button he opened the drivers side door and climbed in. Opening the garage door he pulled out of the garage and headed down the driveway pressing the button to close the garage door.

The neighborhood was still pretty quiet, everyone still sleeping in or getting over hang overs for partying the night before. Tony sped his car down the street heading for Mandy's place, about a twenty minute drive from his new house. Things had worked out well for him, he landed a new job and was able to buy a new house and car and finally feel like he was on his own.

The drive seemed to glide by and before he knew it he was pulling into Mandy's driveway. Tony got out of his car and headed for the door when it came open and Mandy stepped out. She was wearing a short green dress that showed off her long lightly tanned legs. Her brown hair was straightened and she had some make up on, she smiled and greeted Tony as he approached.

She led him inside the house, through the living room to the adjacent kitchen. As she walked he couldn't help but watch her hips and ass sway as she walked. Tony always thought she had a sexy walk. She moved her hips in just the right way that made her appear to glide across the floor and gave her full round ass sway hypnotically.

"Where is everyone?" Tony asked.

"My mom and sister are in New York. Christian went back to Chicago early" she explained.

Tony couldn't see her face as they entered the kitchen but he detected remorse in her voice when she mentioned her boyfriend. Tony pulled up a seat on a barstool and Mandy went to the fridge offering Tony a Coke. Taking the coke Tony watched Mandy as she moved to stand on the other end of the counter island and face him. Neither spoke.

Tony took a long drink of the coke and looked at her standing on the other side of the counter with her chin in her hands, leaning over. Her dress wasn't low cut but at that angle Tony could see right down at her small, pert breasts. Tony noticed for the first time around him, she wasn't wearing a bra. He could see her pink nipples poking at the dress' material.

"So what's up?" Tony finally asked trying not to look down at her breasts.

"I dumped Christian." She said, a tear forming in her eye as she broke eye contact.

"What happened?" Tony asked.

"I just couldn't do it anymore." Mandy explained. "It always seems like he's just leaving all the time. I need someone that's always there. Someone who won't leave, someone I can trust."

She paused looking back at Tony

"Like you." She looked at him for a moment, Tony stood there, not sure what to think or say. Mandy was the first to act, moving around the counter to stand in front of Tony.

"I still desire you. And I notice how you look at me. I know you desire me." She said leaning over till her face was inches away from Tony'. Tony sat uneasy on his stood, Mandy just inches from his face.

She again made the first move and brought her lips to Tony' lightly kissing him, then pressing forward for a full passionate kiss. Her mouth opened up and her tongue forcefully made it's way into Tony' mouth, exploring every detail of his mouth before finally seeking out his tongue. Tony couldn't resist, she was right, he did desire her. He pushed back, returning the passion of her kiss, their tongues dancing together and exploring, memorizing every detail of each others mouths.

Tony stepped off the stool with their months still together, his hands began moving across her back, pulling her tightly against him. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him deeper into their kiss. Tony slowly began moving his hands gently around her back, exploring her slender frame then worked his way down to her hips, gliding his hands across the small of her back then forward across the sides of her hips, feeling the gentle curves of her hips and waist.

Mandy also began moving her hands, exploring Tony' back as well, feeling the hardness of his muscular shoulder blades. Tony continued to caress her hips for a little while longer, then feeling rather bold his hands slid down feeling the full roundness of her apple butt. At first he just glided his hands lightly over the roundness of her ass, feeling how it smoothly curved from the small of her back down to the top of her long silken legs. Tony then began softly kneading her round ass, gently at first, lightly squeezing. Tony began to squeeze harder, grabbing more and more fat as he tried to fit all of her ass into his hands. He was pulling her hips closer to his with each squeeze of her ass, his penis grew large from feeling her crotch smash into his.

Mandy moaned into Tony' mouth as their crotches ground into each others, his stiff cock pressing hard into her. Mandy held tightly to Tony as she focused all her efforts on grinding their private places together. Tony moved his right hand up to the zipper on her dress, while still kneading her ass with the other hand, he pulled her zipper down. He was about the pull her dress off when she broke their embrace and pulled away.

"Wait." She said to Tony' disappointment, "I want to suck your cock."

Tony' disappointment quickly fled as she went to the sink and grabbed the carpeted floor mat and brought it over to where he stood. Placing it in front of him, Mandy got down on her knees on the mat and went for Tony' belt. She fumbled with his pants at first, trying to get them open too fast, then finally pulling his button open and lowering his zipper, Mandy tugged on his pants and pulled both them and his boxers down to let them fall to the floor. Tony stepped out of them, kicking them behind him. His cock stood up on its own in its ridged state, Mandy stared at it for a bit in awe. She had wanted this for so long. She had never realized it until his cock stood before her, far larger than her former boyfriend's, she wanted nothing more than to have this cock buried deep inside of her. Her pussy grew wet with the thoughts of things to come as she reached out and took Tony' hard cock in her hands. Her left hand wrapped around the base of his cock, making his cock appear even larger in comparison to her small hand.

She slowly moved her hand up and down, stroking the full length of his ridged pole, moving closer until it was inches from her face she inhaled the aroma of his crotch making her pussy tingle with desire. Her hand squeezed his hard cock moving up and down, she moved in, kissing the tip of his mushroom head, sliding her tongue out and across the tip. Then she moved her tongue down the length of his cock until she reached his full balls. Tony thought she'd stop there but her tongue continued down, gliding over his balls, tickling the hair. She opened her mouth as much as she could and took one of his large balls into her mouth and began sucking.

"Oh Mandy! Yes, suck my balls." Tony moaned."

Mandy alternated between Tony' two large nuts, trying once to take them both into her mouth but they were far too large. Tony ran his fingers through her soft hair as she worked her way kissing up his shaft reaching the top of his penis once more. Then she opened her mouth as wide as she could and took half his length until she gagged, being too eager to suck his magnificent penis and taking too much into her throat. Finding a good rhythm, Mandy clamped her mouth around his shaft and began moving her head up and down, stroking as much of his cock as she could with her suctioning mouth.

She couldn't seem to get enough of his cock, pumping her mouth up and down his thick shaft, sucking as hard as she could. She wanted to taste his thick seed as it poured into her mouth, she couldn't believe how badly she needed his cock. She had her boyfriend a number of times but it was never as intense as this. She sucked feverishly, savoring the taste of his dick, tasting the pre-cum as it flowed out and onto her ever exploring tongue. She stroked his cock with her hand as she sucked; Tony held her head and began thrusting his hips forward, fucking his cock deep into Mandy's throat. She stopped her movements and let him fuck into her mouth. She released her grip on his cock and slid her hand around to his ass, squeezing it firmly like he did to hers. His hands held the back of her head and he continued thrusting her hot mouth, loving its soft, wet caress. Mandy moaned around his cock, loving having him fuck her mouth. Her body went stiff and then shook as an orgasm took hold of her, she tried her best to keep control and hold his dick in her mouth while she came.

Tony couldn't take it much longer; he had to have her sweet pussy. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up and slid her dress off her. He stood there for a moment taking in her slender figure. She had gained a nice light tan after spending a few months in Florida, as his eyes traced up her long silken legs to her wet pussy, which Tony was surprised to see she had shaven completely smooth. His eyes continued up across her tight stomach to her small, supple breasts, her pink nipples pointing out in the open air. He removed his shirt and reached for her, wrapping her arms around her waist and pulled her body closer. Tony' hands began to explore again, moving all over her soft flesh, gently caressing her breasts and ass. Massaging them while Mandy's hand now held his cock once more, gently stroking it's length. They began to kiss again, tongues lashing at one another, and Tony grabbed hold of Mandy's ass and pulled her as close as he could. He lowered his face to her chest and took one of her breasts into his mouth sucking and licking all over then switching to the next.

Mandy began moaning loudly as Tony sucked her pert breasts and kneaded her ass with his hands, grinding his body into hers. He became more forceful and her moans grew louder and louder.

"Oh Tony yes!' Mandy yelled. "Fuck me! Fuck me now! I want you so bad!'

Tony released her and pushed her against the counter preparing to enter her from behind. She leaned onto the counter and stuck her shapely ass towards him and spread her legs some to give him easy entry. He got behind her and rubbed his cock head up and down her soaking wet slit, exploring her opening.

"Go slow." Mandy said." You're much bigger than Christian."

Tony lined up for his entrance and slowly began pushing forward. Mandy gasped as she felt the head of his large cock enter her. He slowly began to ease it in, making sure to give her time to adjust to his girth. Finally not able to wait and wanting to feel all of him inside her, Mandy pushed her ass back into him. She practically screamed as his entire huge penis plunged deep into her all at once. Tony held it there for a bit, giving her time to recover.

"Tony. You're so big. I can't believe how badly I want this. It feels so good having you so very deep inside me. Please fuck me, fuck me hard!" Mandy demanded.

Tony moved his hands across her body, exploring her sexy back and hips, and then grabbing her waist, Tony slid his cock out until only his head was still inside. Then he pulled back on her hips, pushing his cock back into her tight, silken pussy. Tony couldn't believe how incredible she felt inside. He'd been with a couple girls and none of their pussy's felt anything like this. Her pussy gripped his cock as he plunged it in and out, picking up speed with each thrust. Her ass shook as he continually slammed into her and he couldn't help himself but to give one of those bouncing cheeks and light slap.

Mandy squealed as she felt Tony' hand on her ass. She had never been spanked during sex. Her pussy quivered and tightened around the invading cock as she felt his hand slap down on her butt. She realized she loved being spanked.

"Spank me Tony!" Mandy yelled. "Spank me hard!"

Tony was more than happy to oblige, he loved her sexy round ass and couldn't keep his hands off it. He began spanking her, not too hard but not too soft, each smack brought a squeal from Mandy. He slapped her butt, alternating cheeks with each slap until her ass was bright red. He'd gently massage it for a bit all while still pistoning his cock into her squeezing cunt, then slapped her butt again until she came hard, her head thrust back looking at the ceiling as she screamed so loud Tony was scared the neighbors would hear and come to see what was wrong.

Tony gave her a quick break while he lifted her left leg up and onto the barstool next to them, spreading her out like a gymnast. Her ass high, her smooth leg stretched out to the side level with her ass. The he entered her again, pushing deep into her pussy canal, she moaned and begged for more.

"Oh Tony, I love your dick." Mandy turned her head as much as she could to look at Tony as he fucked her from behind. "This is the best sex I've ever had. Don't stop, don't ever stop giving me your penis."

"Don't worry, my cock is all yours. Anytime you want it Mandy, I'll gladly fuck the shit outta you." Tony said thrusting harder into her.

He knew he couldn't take much more of this, her pussy was tight and it clamped down on his cock every time he thrust into her, milking the cum from out of his balls. The house echoed with the sounds of their fucking, the slapping of his balls against her clit, the suctioning of her cunt lips around his thrusting cock, her moans and squeals of ecstasy as she received the best fuck of her life. Tony' thrusts became faster and faster and he grunted as he was about to cum. Mandy sensed he was ready.

"Cum in me. Shoot your sweet semen deep into my pussy. I want it inside me!"

With that Tony thrust as deep as he could and his hot cum flooded from his balls out of his cock, soaking the inner walls of her pussy and slamming against her womb. Mandy came hard, her body shook with violent tremors, she inhaled sharply as her orgasm swept through her body, her pussy milking Tony' cock for every last drop of cum.

They collapsed on the floor of the kitchen, sweat glistening on their bodies, semen dripping from Mandy's stretched pussy. They laid there holding each other, hands exploring the curves of each other's bodies as they regained their strength.